It's too late,when -"
到时侯就太晚了 当... "
you have two minutes to find that battery before I die.
在我死前 你有两分钟找到我的电池
You guys do not like talking!
你们从不谈心的!
Great news,everyone!
各位! 好消息
George foreman is not going to stanford.
George Foreman不要去斯坦福了
He's decided to permanently join the entourage.
他决定要长久加入我的随从队伍
I'll start the paperwork.
我开始写文件吧
Wait,he's not going to college?
等等 他不去上学了?
Look,yesterday was the first time I've ever spent the day with my dad like that,and...
听着 昨天是我第一次那样跟我爸消磨时光
I just want to keep doing it.
我只是想要一直做下去
You need to take him to security. It takes a week to get an i.d.
你需要把他带去找保安 要一个星期才能拿到门卡
Tony will rush it for me. We do zumba together.
Tony会帮我加急的 我们一起跳Zumba的
My son is 17.
我儿子今年17岁
Have I really never spent a day with him doing father and son stuff?
我真的没跟他做过父子之间会做的事吗?
Like teaching him how to ride a bike...
就像教他骑车啊什么的
Down the luxor pyramid.
去卢克索金字塔酒店什么的
Or drive a car... Vel franchise into the ground.
又或者是开车啊
I never even taught him how to shave...
我还没教过他怎么剃
An orangutan.
一只猩猩的毛
Well,sir... That doesn't mean you're a bad father.
那并不代表你是个不称职的父亲
Yes,it does. I haven't been there for him since day one.
当然是那个意思咯 我从他出生一来就没守在他身边过
Hey,angie. What's up?
嘿 Angie 怎么了?
You had the baby? Okay. Name him george foreman.
你生了? 好吧 他就叫George Foreman
And also,we're out of soda at home.
还有 我们家没汽水了
Lamont,hurry up and deliver that baby before they realize we're not doctors.
Lamont 快点把孩子弄好 要不然他们会发现我们不是医生的
But I'm finally connecting with my son,and he wants to be here.
但我终于跟我儿子重新连接上了 而且他想留在这里
I don't know what to do. I wish I had a father to talk to.
我不知道要怎么做 我倒是想我有个父亲来问问
But liz lemon is the only person I know who even has a father.
但Liz Lemon是我认识的人里 唯一有父亲的
Well,Mr.Jordan,speaking from experience,all my children... Was cancelled.
Jordan先生 以自身经验来说 我所有的孩子 已经取消了
As you can see,I'm out of my wheelhouse here.
就像你看到的 这不是我所擅长的领域
But,if you want to talk about wheelhouses-
但如果你想聊一下的话
Liz lemon it is.
就找Liz Lemon吧
♪ I'm a little joey a baby kangaroo ♪
♪ 我是只小小小袋鼠 ♪
♪ jumped out of mommy's pouch and now I don't know what to do ♪
♪ 从妈妈的袋里出来不知如何自处 ♪
♪ I wanted to go walkabout,around the world I roamed ♪
♪ 我想走边全世界 全世界踏遍 ♪
♪ but now the fun is over,and I want to get back home ♪
♪ 但在欢乐都过后 最好还是家 ♪
♪ mommy kangaroo mommy kangaroo ♪
♪ 袋鼠妈妈啊 袋鼠妈妈 ♪
♪ separate the races,mommy kangaroo ♪
♪ 区分一下种族啊 袋鼠妈妈 ♪
oh,god. It's all been a terrible mistake.
噢 天啊 这真是个大错误
You don't just jump out of the pouch and walk away from something so good,
你不能从袋子里跳出来 从美好的东西旁走掉
something that makes you happy.
离开能让你开心的事
Wait.
等等
Are you saying I should go back to the woggels?
你是说我应该回到Woggels去吗?
The what? no.
什么? 不
That song,like everything,is about me.
这首歌♥ 和其他事儿一样 都只和我有关
I'm the baby kangaroo who went on the walkabout.
我是那只迷失了的小袋鼠
What have I done?
我都做了些什么?
My driver will take you to the airport.
我的司机会把你送到飞机场
I'm glad you're feeling well enough to travel.
很高兴你的身体恢复到可以出行了
Jack,can we make sure the pilot is a man.
Jack 能保证飞行员是男的吗
I don't know,ever since amelia earhart,i'm a little skittish about lady pilots.
自从Amelia Earhart之后 我总觉得女飞行员靠不住(该飞行员失踪了)
Yes,mother,captain chuck cutler. I'm told he has a mustache.
是 母上 机长是Chuck Cutler 听说他留了小胡子
- Mm,good. - Good-bye,mother.
- 嗯 不错 - 再见 妈妈
I know it won't be welcome,but I will point out that this is your final "talk-portunity".
可能我这么说你们不愿意听 但是我想说这是你们最后的谈话机会
- Not another word,lemon. - Sew up your cabbage hole,girl.
- 别再说了 Leman - 把嘴夹紧 姑娘
Lime to a lemon,you need to tell me what to do about george foreman.
青柠小Lemon 你来告诉我该拿George Foreman怎么办
Liz,has this whole walkabout thing been a mistake?
Liz 换个活法这件事是不是非常不靠谱?
- Jenna made me forget about... - What if I'm already too late?
- Jenna让我忘记了... - 如果一切已经太迟了怎么办?
- Why I came here,so I guess I'll just go to the beach. - What if paul's actually Replaced me?
- 我为什么要来这里 所以我还是去海边吧 - 如果Paul找到别人替代我了呢?
Both of you need to stop right there.
你们俩都给我停嘴
If you are having a problem with a loved one,there is only one thing you need to do.
如果你和深爱的人之间有问题 那么只有一件事要做
Communicate! Go to paul,go to george foreman.
交流! 去找Paul 去找George Foreman
And as difficult as it might be,talk to them.
就算再困难 也要和他们谈谈
Before you lose them forever,tell them how you feel. Have the talk.
在你永远失去他们之前 告诉他们你的感受 好好进行一场对话
George foreman first,dinner break,then paul.
先搞定George Foreman 吃个午饭 再搞定Paul
I'm sorry,was that supposed to be for our benefit? Do you think we're idiots?
很抱歉 这出戏是演给我们看的吗? 你以为我们是傻子么?
If you were my kid,i'd mail you back to the stork.
如果你是我的孩子 我就把你邮回大鸟那里了
She's not kidding. When I was eight,she took me to the post office
她可不是开玩笑的 我八岁的时候 她都把我带去邮局了
because I spilled juice on a couch reserved for the pope,which has still never been used.
就因为我把果汁撒在为教皇留的沙发位置上了 当然 他从来没来过
He'll come. But I am sorry I tried to mail you.
他会来的 但是我得为想把你寄回去的做法道歉
I forgive you. And I'm sorry about the juice,which you should know was actually wine.
原谅你了 我也为果汁的事道歉 其实那是酒
I forgive you,too.
我也原谅你了
You know,you've always been my favorite child.
你知道的 你一直是我最喜欢的孩子
- Thank you. - You never gave me any trouble.
- 谢谢 - 你一直没给我惹过麻烦
You always ate your vegetables,you went to church,and you loved breast feeding.
总是好好吃菜 去教堂 还有你喜欢母乳喂养
I just wanted to make you proud of me. That's all I ever wanted.
我只想让你为我骄傲 真的只要这个
If I've ever had any success in this life,it's because of you.
如果我的人生是成功的话 一定归功于你
I made this happen!
是我促成的!
Not a part of this,I get it.
太破坏气氛了 我懂得
But I made this happen! I made this happen.
但是我促成了! 我促成了你们的和谐!
Son,this isn't easy for me to say,because my tongue caught what my foot has.
儿子 我开这口不太容易 因为我的舌头有脚气
But I need to say it. You should do what's best for you.
但是我还是要说 你还是得为自己做打算
Look,I want to go to college,but... I love you,dad.
我是想上大学 但是...我爱你 爸爸
And I'm gonna love you no matter what.
无论如何我都会爱你的
Even if you become a doctor,or a lawyer,
就算你成为一个医生 或是律师
or a philanthropist who devotes his life to others.
或是一个连自己都给卷出去的慈善家
I'll still be proud of you.
我还是会为你骄傲的
Good-bye,my son.
再见 我的儿子
But dad,college doesn't start for another five months.
但是爸爸 大学要五个月以后才开学呢
I said,good-bye,my son.
我说了 再见 我的儿子
Great. Now let's go do my thing.
太好了 现在来着手我的事吧
Okay.
好的
Oh,god.
哦 天啊
He's dressed like her.
他打扮成了她的模样
I'm too late.
我来晚了
I've been replaced.
我已经被取代了
Kouchie?
沙发仔?
Look on the bright side. My thing went perfectly.
往好的一方面想 我的事总算结局完美
I have something for you.
我有东西要给你
It's not much,but I thought maybe you could put it in liddy's room.
不是什么很贵重的东西 我想或许你可以把这个放在Liddy的房♥间里
未被发现的爱尔兰偷渡客
This was your mother's.
这是你母亲的
Well,I know,but I wanted to make sure you got it.
是 我知道 但是我希望你能收着
Hang on.
等一下
If your plan was to have surgery,then go back to florida without ever seeing me,
如果你计划做完手术直接回佛罗里达 不见我的话
why did you bring this with you?
那你带着这个干嘛呢?
What is this,the spanish inquisition?
干嘛 还要审我啊?
Oh,you'd know. You lived through it.
哦 你懂得 你经历过的
Get... Off.
松...手
- Get... Off. - I did this!
- 松...手 - 全靠我!
♪ feelings feelings feelings say how you feel
♪ 感觉 感觉 感觉 说出你的感受 ♪
♪ apples you taste good ♪
♪ 苹果 你尝起来不错 ♪
♪ trees you give us wood ♪
♪ 树 你给我们木头 ♪
♪ grandma I am gay ♪
♪ 外婆 我搅基 ♪
♪ bridge you turn me on in a sexual way ♪
♪ 大桥 你让我性致盎然 ♪
♪ spaghetti you're my favorite food ♪
♪ 意大利面 你是我最爱的食物 ♪
♪ a dog in sunglasses you're a real cool dude ♪
♪ 戴太阳镜的狗 伙计你好酷 ♪
♪ police I killed a man ♪
♪ 警♥察♥ 我杀了人 ♪
♪ son your father's dan ♪
♪ 儿子 你♥爸♥爸不是我 ♪
♪ wife I've been to a whore ♪
♪ 老婆 我找了个小姐 ♪
♪ feelings feelings feelings say how you feel ♪
♪ 感觉 感觉 感觉 说出你的感受 ♪
♪ twin get back in your cage ♪
♪ 双胞胎 回到你的笼子里 ♪
♪ teacher put your penis away ♪
♪ 老师 把小♥弟♥弟♥收起来 ♪
♪ moon you turn me into a wolf ♪
♪ 月亮 你把我变成了狼人 ♪
30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 17
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表