你在给我下最后通牒吗?
Look, I am the man here, Jenna.
我才是我们中的男人
I may have a dress and a wig and a gynecologist, but
或许我穿着裙子 戴着假发 还有个妇科医生
I am the man.
但我才是男人
Without live TV, think of the amazing moments we would've missed,
如果没有直播电视 想想我们会错过多少伟大的时刻
the moon landing,
登月
uh the Beatles, "The Voice" results show,
披头士 "先声夺人"结果秀
that time Mr. Lutz was an extra, and he got so nervous, he threw up!
Lutz先生跑龙套紧张地吐出来那次
No, don't remind him!
不 别让他想起那事
Oh, I had veal. I had veal with cheese on it.
我吃了小牛肉 小牛肉加奶酪
And what about Joey Montero's old variety show?
还有Joey Montero的老牌综艺节目呢
Why, he was just like you, Mr. Jordan,
他跟你一样的 Jordan先生
because he did not want to rehearse,
因为他也不喜欢排练
and he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.
而且他想越快离开越好
Joey Montero秀
Ladies and gentlemen, Joey Montero!
女士们先生们 Joey Montero!
♪ que facciamo con questo my love is nowhere in sight ♪
♪ 就这样 这样来 我的爱不见了 ♪
♪ que facciamo con questo I ask the moon every night ♪
♪ 就这样 这样来 我夜夜问明月 ♪
we've got a great show for you tonight.
我们今晚节目非常精彩
We got a great show.
精彩的节目
At least that's what the jews I pay tell me.
至少我雇的那群犹太人这么说的
I tell you,I feel great. I slept like a baby last night.
我告诉你们 我感觉好极了 我昨晚睡得像婴儿一样
I woke up crying with a boob in my mouth.
我醒来大哭大叫 嘴里含着咪♥咪♥
Okay,that was the joke stuff.
行了 搞笑的就这些
All right,here comes a lady.
好 这边来了位女士
- hi,joey,I'm dusty springfield. - sure,let's go with that.
- 你好Joey 我是Dusty Springfield - 好 就来这段吧
- ♪ when I said I needed you ♪ - I need you too,baby
- ♪ 当我说我需要你 ♪ - 我需要你 宝贝
- ♪ you said you would always stay ♪ - I can see it inside your mouth.
- ♪ 你说你会永远留下 ♪ - 我能想象你含着它
- ♪ it wasn't me who changed but you ♪ -
- ♪ 改变了的不是我 而是你 ♪ - 我们节奏相同哦
♪ and now you've gone away ♪
♪ 现在你已离开 ♪
that's pretty.
很美 掌声送给Donkey Springbeam
♪ you don't have to say you love me just be close at hand ♪
♪ 你不用说你爱我 只要陪在我身边 ♪
where's the gang?
今晚哥几个去哪儿玩啊? Jacobs牛排店?
You're invited,too,stringbean.
你也来啊
But bring cab fare... for in the morning if you know what I'm ea yin'.
不过早晨得来个1+1咖啡 你们懂吧?
Oh, I just burped up clams casino, which is weird cause I didn't have any.
我刚打嗝打出一股螃蟹味儿 真奇怪 因为我没吃螃蟹
Well, hello there glasses.
你好呀 玻璃
Glamour, excitement, what we, today, would call alcoholism.
魅力四射 激♥情♥无限 就像现在所说的酗酒
Live television had everything.
现场直播包容万象
not everything. Where were the black people?
黑人没包括在内吧?
actually,well spurlock,nbc had the first two black characters on tv. Sort of.
头两位登上荧屏的黑人角色 就是在NBC亮相的 勉强算吧
For "alfie and abner," nbc hired one african-american and one Caucasian
NBC聘请了一位黑人和一位白人出演 "Alfie和Abner"
because they thought two black people on the same show would make the audience nervous.
因为台里觉得一部剧里 出现两个黑人会让观众紧张
A rule nbc still uses today.
此规矩沿袭至今
abner,I'm home from work. Where are you,my brother?
Abner 我下班啦 你在哪 哥们儿?
here I is,alfie.
伦家在这 Alfie
oh,hell no. I am not doing this.
老天爷 这我没法演
nbc received a lot of complaints 每
NBC接到多起投诉
That the show wasn't on often enough.
观众抱怨此剧播出频率太低
So they forced theodore freeman to honor his contract.
所以台里逼着Theodore Freeman 履行合同
I's done stole this catfish.
伦家再也不偷这鲶鱼了
sir,I am asking you as a human being to please stop talking like that.
先生 我已正常人类的名义请求你 别再这样说话了
I's gonna eat it till I'm bellyful.
伦家要吃到肚子圆圆
this is debasing to both of us.
你拉低了我俩的身份
I was a tuskegee airman.
我曾是塔斯克基飞行员
Zip-a-dee-goo-goo.
轰隆隆
you may anger me,but I believe nonviolence is the path to change.
你或许对我不满 但我相信 改变从告别暴♥力♥开始
and I believes you can catch a rainbow in your hat.
伦家相信你帽子里能逮着彩虹
I'll kill you,you ignorant
老子非杀了你这无知的废物
believe it or not,they did not stop doing the show,
信不信由你 台里没有停播此剧
which made for tense but thrilling live tv.
此剧成为气氛紧张却扣人心弦的直播剧
banjo
班卓琴
技术故障
I've lost track of what you were trying to convince us
我搞不明白你用这些荧屏细节描述
of with these detailed descriptions of television.
是想证明什么
thank you.
谢谢
come on.Kenneth Times change.
Kenneth 时代变了
Television replaced radio. Cars replaced horses.
电视取代了广播 汽车取代了马
not where I'm from.
我老家不是这样
Are you telling me the mayor of your hometown is a car? Pretty weird.
你是说你老家的市长是车吗? 太怪异了
why are you laughing at me?
为什么都笑我?
okay. Let's all take a little break.
咱休息一小会儿
hello. I'm nazi doctor Leo .
我是纳粹医生Leo Speceman
I want people to know,
我知道这是现场直播 我想让大家知道
did your mother smoke chatterton cigarettes while pregnant during the 1950s or 60s?
五六十年代时 你们母亲在孕期吸过Chatterton烟吗?
If she did,you probably can't hear me because of chatterton syndrome.
如果抽了 你可能听不见我说话 因为你有胎儿Chatterton综合症
Turn up the volume!
开大音量!
近期有研究表明
While pregnancy is disgusting,babies do not need tar or nicotine.
尽管怀孕会犯恶心 宝宝并不需要尼古丁
If you are currently suffering from chatterton syndrome,
若您患了Chatterton综合症
please use your bird-like claws to dial the number below
请用您鸟爪般的手拨♥打♥下方电♥话♥
and then use the rectum you have instead of a mouth to say something like
再用直肠而不是嘴说这么一声
"wrulgh" or "thunghth" to signify that you wish to join a class action suit against chattertons.
"呜啊"或者"噗" 表示你想加入对Chatterton烟的集体诉讼
♪ if you have scales instead of skin ♪
♪ 长了鳞片不长皮 ♪
♪ pick up the phone sue chattertons ♪
♪ 拿起电♥话♥告Chatterton ♪
This is idiotic.
这太蠢了
We've got a show to do and -
我们还要做节目而且...
Oh,my god,kenneth.It's my period. It's a-gonna blow.
天呐 Kenneth 我来大姨妈了 要血崩了
we both know you're not due for another nine days.
咱都知道你还有9天才来大姨妈
And I'm ashamed of you,ms. Lemon.
你真够丢人的 Lemon小姐
Think of your hero,rosemary howard.
想想你心目的英雄Rosemary Howard
She wrote for the edgiest live variety show of all time,"the gruber brother and nipsey".
她编写了史上最火爆的综艺节目 "Gruber兄弟和Nipsey"
Gruber兄弟和Nipsey
hey,nipsey,what do you get when you cross a chicken with a hippie?
Nipsey 你觉得鸡和嬉皮相遇会得到什么?
I don't know,dickie. What do you get when you cross a chicken with a hippie?
我不知道 Dickie 你觉得呢?
I don't know,but lbj likes them both fried.
我不知道 但LBJ(美国第36任总统) 想把他们都煎了
lay it on me.
包在我身上
lay it on me.
包在我身上
lay it on me.
包在我身上
lay it on me.
包在我身上
now,as you know,nipsey 每
你懂的 Nipsey
I'm the first streaker.
我是第一个裸奔的
Streaking's the new thing.
裸奔是新流行
We touched penises.
咱俩撞鸡了
NBC新闻 特别报道
we interrupt this program to bring you an nbc news special report.
节目现插播一条NBC特别报道
From rockefeller center,chet huntley and david brinkley.
这里是Rockefeller中心 有请Chet Huntley和David Brinkley
good evening. Nbc news has learned that less than an hour ago
晚上好 NBC新闻在不到一个小时前收到消息
there was an explosion aboard the apollo 13 spacecraft.
阿波罗13号♥飞船刚刚发生了爆♥炸♥
- David? - thank you,chet.
- David? - 谢谢你 Chet
- Chet? - thank you,david.
- Chet? - 谢谢你 David
We are awaiting further information. David?
我们还在等待最新一步的消息 David?
thank you,chet.
谢谢你 Chet
Let's go to the manned space center in Houston
让我们前去休斯顿的宇航中心
and our reporter on the scene,Mr. Jamie garnett. Jamie?
和我们在现场的报道员 Jamie Garnett先生聊聊 Jamie?
thank you,chet and david.
谢谢你们 Chet David
I'm sorry,sweetheart,could you move out of the way of our camera?
不好意思 亲 你能不要站在镜头前吗?
We need to talk to our new reporter jamie garnett.
我们要跟我们的报道员Jamie Garnett谈话
Now,where is he?
他现在在哪里?
I'm jamie garnett,gentlemen.
我就是Jamie Garnett 先生们
I spoke earlier with nasa flight director glynn lunney 每
我早些时候跟NASA的飞行指导 Glynn Lunney聊过
listen,doll,you're not making any sense.
听着 亲 你搞错了吧
You're probably hysterical from menstruation.
可能你的大姨妈把你搞傻了吧
Go lie down and make sure you get plenty of iron.
去好好躺着 补充点铁质
Maybe eat a ham salad -
或者吃点火腿色拉
and I'm being told that commander james lovell 每
我被告知指导员James Lovell
honey,you have a dynamite shape,
亲 你真是屡教不改啊
but you're going to have to shut up and let a man tell us what's happening.
但你现在必须要闭嘴 让一个男人来跟我们解释吧
Now,is your father or a policeman nearby?
现在你的父亲或者是警♥察♥有在附近吗?
look,where did you find that microphone,sugar mouth?
听着 你是在哪里找到那个麦克的?
Was it just lying there on the ground? Where is jamie garnett?
你是在地上捡的吗? Jamie Garnett到底在哪里?
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表