But it's real.
但这是真的
Ugh,like I need another curse. Too busty.
呃 我得换个诅咒 我的胸太大了
I'm running out of time.
我没时间了
Meditate perfectly.
完美地冥想
Jack,tell me what to do about my...
Jack 告诉我怎么解决我的...
Boyfriend! DVR! Feet!
男朋友! 录像机! 脚!
SMAS mondays at 10:00! Female mustache.
"名声大噪"周一10点播! 女生的胡子
My casserole's burning! My casserole's burnt!
我的炖菜要糊了! 我的炖菜已经糊了!
Nut up,Donaghy,and meditate!
爷们点 Donaghy 专心冥想!
Congratulations,Jack. You have attained...
恭喜 Jack. 你已经获得了...
Shut up,I don't have time for this. Give me my inspiration.
闭嘴 我没空说这个 把我的启发给我
My God,you're good at meditating.
老天 你真擅长冥想
The answer you seek has been there all along. It's right behind you.
你寻找的答案一直都在那里 就在你身后
Behind you. Behind you,behind yo...
你身后 你身后 你身后...
I don't need an echo. I heard you.
我不需要回声 我听到你的话了
Meditation over!
冥想结束!
Behind me. Behind me.
我身后 我身后
I've got it!
我悟到了!
You know what they'd thought when I saw up your skirt.
你知道 你从椅子上摔倒时 我看到了你裙子里的风光
Nice. Someone won the crotch jackpot.
很好 有人中了胯间大奖
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
My hand!
我的手!
But I'm auditioning to play senor wences' wife tomorrow!
可我明天还得试镜去演Senor Wences的老婆呢! (Senor Wences是表演腹语手偶的)
I can't take this any more.
我受不了了
This curse is ruining my life.
这个诅咒要整死我
No,it's not. I am.
不 不是它 是我
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
The light,your shoe,the chair,your hand. It was all me,Jenna.
灯啦 鞋啦 椅子啦 手啦 都是我♥干♥的 Jenna
Wh... why would you do that?
你为什么要这样做?
Because,I want to be Liz Lemon's best friend.
因为 我想当Liz Lemon的闺蜜
I want to know her secrets,sing Motown together into hairbrushes,
我想知道她的秘密 和她一起拿梳子当麦唱摩城的歌♥
have a pair of vintage Jordache jeans that we share.
共享一条Jordache牌牛仔裤
But,love has enemies... You.
但是总有人横刀夺爱 你
- So you tried to kill me? - Of course not,silly.
- 所以你想杀了我? - 当然不是啦 笨笨
I can't afford a third strike.
再一再二不能再三了
I just wanted to scare you off.
我只是想把你吓跑
And I'll stop,if you never speak to Liz again.
我会住手的 只要你保证不再跟Liz说话
Nice try,Hazel.
想得美 Hazel
But you made the same mistake Mickey Rourke made on that catamaran.
但你犯了个错误 和Mickey Rourke在那艘游艇上犯的一样
You didn't kill me when you had the chance.
你有机会的时候没有杀死我
Can I get you anything,Hank? Bottled water?
需要喝什么吗 Hank? 瓶装水?
I'm not fancy like that,Jack.
我没那么讲究 Jack.
If I get thirsty,I'll just drink the water from lunch I saved in my cheek.
我要是渴了 就喝我午饭时存在腮帮子里的水
I've got one word for you,Hank...
我有一个词给你 Hank...
Couches.
沙发
I've been thinking about what you told the investors the other day.
我一直在想你那天对投资人说的话
Kabletown fulfills our fellow Americans' most American need...
Kabletown满足我们美国人♥民♥最美国化的需求
To sit on a couch,talking on the phone,
那就是 坐在沙发上 打着电♥话♥
about a TV show they're watching,based on a YouTube clip.
谈论他们正在看的改编自油管视频的电视节目
Is NBC developing a show for that cat that jumps in the boxes?
NBC要给那个会往盒子里跳的猫做档节目吗?
No,that's,uh... yes!
不 那个... 是的!
As a matter of fact,we are.
实际上 是的
But my point is,Kabletown controls nearly every aspect of that experience.
但我想说的是 Kabletown几乎对这种需求的每个方面都有控制
The phone,Internet,TV,that's all us. But,we don't control the couch.
电♥话♥ 网络 电视我们都有 但是 我们没有沙发
Why are we outsourcing the American dream,Hank?
我们为什么要把美国梦外包出去呢 Hank?
Why are the couches our customers sit on made in...
为什么我们顾客坐的沙发产自...
Oh,I don't know... Vietnam?
哦 我不知道... 越南?
Taking my original buttocks wasn't enough for those bastards.
我原来的屁♥股♥给那些混♥蛋♥还不够么
Here's what I want to do with our profits this quarter.
我想这样用我们这个季度的收益
I want to make couches,Hank. Kabletown couches. American couches.
我想生产沙发 Hank Kabletown沙发 美国沙发
Boy,I do love a good couch,Jack.
小子 我确实喜欢好沙发 Jack
You know,I'm like a couch in a lot of ways.
要知道 我在很多方面就像沙发
I fell asleep at a Raymour and Flanigan last week,
我上周在Raymour and Flanigan家具店睡着了
and a black family tried to buy me.
有一家子黑人要买♥♥我
Let's do it!
我们做这个吧!
- Let's make us some couches. - You won't regret this,Hank.
- 我们来生产沙发 - 你不会后悔的 Hank
I only have three regrets in my life,Jack.
这辈子我只后悔过三次 Jack
Not buying the Phillies,not marrying my wife sooner,
没把费城人队买♥♥下来 没早点娶我老婆
and not surprising you any quicker with this hug.
还有没有早点给你这个惊喜拥抱
I QUIT,BITCHES!
我辞职了 贱♥人♥们!
Yup,same as last year.
好吧 和去年一样
My situation has progressed in an interesting way,Liz Lemon.
我的问题有了可喜的进展 Liz Lemon
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听
To solve my tax problem,I called the treasury department
为了解决我的税务问题 我给财政部打电♥话♥了
and told them I won't pay my taxes until I see your president's birth certificate.
跟他们说 如果不给我看总统的出生证明 我就不交税
They told me if I did that,they would arrest me.
他们说如果我真不交 就把我抓起来
Things got heated,so I said I had a bomb.
事态严重了 所以我跟他们说我有个炸♥弹♥
Hazel is trying to destroy me.
Hazel想把我毁了
Really? Now Hazel is trying to destroy you?
真的? 现在轮到Hazel来毁你了?
Jenna,do you know how crazy you sound right now?
Jenna 你知道你说这些听上去有多神经吗?
Liz and I,or "Lazel," are really worried about you.
Liz和我 或者可以叫Lazle 真的很担心你
Oh,my God. Doesn't matter what I do,nothing ever changes.
天啊 不管我做什么 都不会改变任何事
Ms. Lemon,I'm sorry to interrupt,
Lemon夫人 很抱歉打扰您
But I need to get a recommendation from you to reapply to the NBC page program.
但我想要一封推荐信 我要重新申请NBC听差项目
We've already done that,Kenneth. We've done all of this!
这件事我们已经做过了 Kenneth 所有事都已经做过了!
All I wanted was one shred of evidence that my life is moving forward.
我只想要一点点改变 来证明我的生活没有停滞不前
Baby doll,what about me?
偶的小心肝 那我呢?
- I'm new. - Are you,Hazel?
- 我是新的啊 - 就你 Hazel?
You're just another weird page,and I already have one of those.
你就是另一个二♥逼♥听差 我已经有这么一个了
Aw,thank you.
啊 谢谢
You people,you are the reason my life is a stagnant,monotonous hell!
正是因为你们这些人 我的生活才一成不变地一团糟!
Oh,no,that reminds me. My stand-up tour.
哦 这倒提醒我了 我的相声巡演
Add another zero,Ken.
再加个零 Ken
Jack?
Jack?
Why did you invite me here?
你为什么邀请我到这里来?
Oh,you're gonna murder me,aren't you?
哦 你想谋杀我 对不对?
- Eh,it's okay. - Up here,Lemon.
- 呃 好吧 - 上来 Lemon
I haven't secured that level from the rats yet.
我还没清空那一层的老鼠
What the hell is this place?
这是什么破地方?
This is where I remake Kabletown.
这里是我重新打造Kabletown的地方
And where Americans,and for cost reasons,
也是美国人 当然了 为了控制成本
quite a few "foreign Americans," will make couches.
很多"外国美国人" 造自己的沙发的地方
To watch TV on.
为了坐在上面看电视
Do I finally understand vertical integration?
我终于搞明白什么叫纵向一体化了 对不?
Yes.
没错
Well,at least one of us got out of their rut today.
至少我们中有一个人走出了重复的魔咒
Lemon,what are you doing?
Lemon 这是干什么?
I realized today that I cannot do my job without you. This is all because of you.
我今天认识到 没有你 就没有我的事业 这些都是因为你啊
You're admitting you need me,and all my nonsense.
你承认你需要我 还有我的无理取闹了
You haven't done that since...
你已经好久没有这么做了...
You've never done that.
是你一直没这么承认过
I wanted a new G.E. I got a couch factory,but it's a start.
我想要一个新的GE 我有了个沙发工厂 但这只是个开始
Baby steps,Lemon.
慢慢来吧 Lemon
- To new beginnings. - Lemon?
- 为了新的开始 - Lemon?
The cycle is broken.
魔咒已经打破了
Jack,the rats have my meditation stool.
Jack 老鼠咬着我的冥想小板凳不放
Help! Shoot it free!
救命! 随便开一枪!
Let her go,you bastard!
放开她 你们这群混♥蛋♥!
Tomorrow,and tomorrow,and tomorrow,
明日 明日 明日
creeps in this petty pace from day to day to the last syllable of recorded time.
一天一天以缓慢的速度侵蚀 直至历史的最后一个小节
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death.
所有的昨日 都为傻瓜们 指了一条通向死亡的大道
Out,out,brief candle.
灭吧 灭吧 仅存的那一段蜡烛
Life's but a walking shadow,
生活像如影随形的鬼魂
a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
又像一个可怜的角色 在台上时而趾高气昂 时而垂头丧气
and then is heard no more.
然后悄无声息
It is a tail told by an idiot,full sound of furry,signifying nothing.
这是一个愚者嘴里的童话 一个沙哑的声音 没有意义
Would you like to try our apple dippers?
想来尝尝我们的苹果酱吗?
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表