No,I don't want a live band.
不 我不想要乐队现场伴奏 (拿咖啡的是Tina Fey的老公)
Live bands make mistakes.
这些乐队老是出错
Pete,I have made love to alfonso,he can't keep rhythm,get him out of here.
Pete 我和Alfonso(Tina老公演那个)上过床 他节奏感太差 让他出去
That's a wrap on alfonso.
Alfonso的工作就到这里
Alfonso disparioso,everybody.
大家欢送Alfonso Disparioso
This is your moment. The world breathes for you.
这一刻属于你 世界因你而存在
I love you,myself.
我爱你 我自己
And playback.
放伴奏
♪ just you and I ♪
♪只有你和我♪
jenna,you're not singing.
Jenna 你没在唱
Yes,I am.
我在唱
♪ we'll build our dreams together ♪
♪我们一起构造梦想♪
♪ be all right ♪
♪好起来♪
I'm sorry I was such an italian in there,
抱歉我在里面鲁莽得像个意大利人
but that was unacceptable.
但他们太过分了
No,you were wonderful.
不 你太棒了
The way your eyes went dead,just like avery's. I didn't know you had that in you.
你瞪眼的样子和Avery一模一样 我不知道你还有那样一面
"Yosemite sam" was based on my grandfather,
Yosemite Sam (卡♥通♥人物 脾气暴躁的牛仔) 的原型是我祖父
so yes,I do have a temper.
所以 我确实会发脾气
There are a lot of things you don't know about me,jack.
你有很多不了解我的地方 Jack
In 1978,I was in playboy,
我1978年上过"花♥花♥公♥子♥"杂♥志♥
just wearing a necktie and holding hands with a black girl.
全身只有一条领带 和一个黑人女孩拉着手
How could I have ever said that you're not your daughter's mother.
我怎么会说Avery没有你这样的妈
Those incredible cheekbones,like an evil disney queen.
你美丽的颧骨 就像迪士尼动画里的邪恶王后
No,I misjudged you.
不 我低估了你
The way you broke that man down like a folding table at a dog and pony show.
你把那人当歌♥舞表演里的折叠桌 轻松打倒
And I am sorry I compared you to my late husband.
我很抱歉之前把你和我的亡夫相比
You are not some liverspotted old man constantly spilling hot tea in his lap
你不是什么总是把热茶洒在自己腿上的 满身斑的老头
until his whole crotch was useless. Useless!
洒得后来裤裆里的东西都已经没用了 没用了!
You are young. You are virile.
你还年轻 还精壮能用
Your hair,like a lion's mane.
你的头发就像狮子的毛一样
My eyes,like two pools of ice water.
我的眼睛就像两湖清澈的冰水
Ah,let's keep walking,in the cold.
啊 让我们一同在寒风中游荡吧
Yes.
好的
Do you like baseball? Let's talk about baseball.
你喜欢棒球吗? 我们来聊棒球吧
I love baseball. Abner doubleday.
我爱死棒球了 Abner Doubleday很棒
- The bats are long and hard. - The gloves are girls.
- 球棒长又硬 - 手套是给女孩子用的
- Balls! - Jeter's thighs in those pants.
- 棒球(蛋蛋的意思)! - Jeter裤子里的大腿!
You know,it's funny.
你知道吗 有意思的是
If those teeth were in your vagina,you'd be considered a monster.
要是这些牙真的是在你的阴♥道♥里 你就是一个妖怪了
Well,jenna,there's nothing physically wrong with you.
Jenna 你的身体什么事都没有
That's impossible. Why can't I sing?
不可能啊 那我怎么不能唱歌♥呢?
Well,it must be psychosomatic.
那肯定是心理问题
Don't worry,that's just a fancy doctor word for "your brain is broken.
不要担心 那只是医生词汇 用来形容"你的脑袋坏了"的意思
" Unfortunately,there's no field of medicine that deals with the brain.
不不幸的是 现在还没有药能治大脑
But,I can give you a pamphlet for a cult.
但我能给你一份加入邪教的手册
You don't understand. This is how I make my living.
我真的不懂 我可是靠这个吃饭的啊
Like me and my cell phone bedazzling.
就像我和我电♥话♥的叫声一样
I have to be able to sing.
我必须要唱歌♥啊
Maybe you're shutting down because of all the pressure.
你的喉咙罢♥工♥可能是因为这些压力吧
There is a lot riding on this performance.
这个演出可是意味很重大啊
Pressure? That's ridiculous.
压力? 你开玩笑呢吧
Pressure is trying to pass for four when you just turned seven,
压力是当你在7岁
at the "miss toddler panama city" pageant.
参加Panama城儿童选美时试图进前四
You're crammed into the same fiveinch heels you wore the year before,
把自己硬挤进前年穿过的那双高跟鞋
blood pooling in your toes.
脚指头瞬间充血
But you know if you don't win,mom can't fix the hole in the gator fence,
但你知道 要是你不赢 你妈就不会修好那个鳄鱼护栏
so you'll be up all night,stabbing gators.
然后你就要晚上醒着来杀鳄鱼
Pressure is performing on a party boat that catches on fire
压力就是在一条着了火的船上表演
,your throat burning from the smoke.
虽然你的喉咙因为烟雾都已经发疼了
You still sing so beautifully that it calms the passengers,
但美妙的歌♥声还是令客人冷静了下来
so that you and the crew can escape.
从而使你和船组人员可以逃生
- Pressure... - It's the "rule of threes," pete.
- 压力 - 她在用排比的手法 要3个以上 Pete
Is singing the yemeni national anthem while a handsome
是一个帅气但残酷的将军用弯刀顶着你
but ruthless general pushes a scimitar into your neck,
让你唱也门国歌♥
kristin chenoweth's corpse at your feet.
而Kristin Chenoweth的尸体就在你的脚下
That's pressure.
那才是压力
This live show is nothing.
现场秀根本不算什么
Well,there's something weird going on here.
这里有点不对劲啊
You feel that sexual energy too?
你也感受到了你们两性之间的火花了吗?
I mean,butit would be wrong to act on it.
我知道 要是付诸行动的话是不应该的
Well,it's 5:00 somewhere.
世界上总有个地方现在是5点吧
No,this isn't happening.They're sold out.
不 不能这样 居然卖♥♥完了
This is why you don't just choose one option.
这就是为什么选择并不是单一的
We were in a room full of tables.
那里什么桌子都有啊
No,this is why you don't waste 45 minutes wandering around the "valentine's marketplace.
不 这就是为什么你不愿意花45分钟 逛逛这个情人节大卖♥♥场的原因
" Trying to find stuff for tonight.For you.
我今晚可是一直找东西啊 为了你啊
Really cool stuff.
很好玩的东西啊
You still have those salt and pepper shakers,don't you?
你还拿着那些盐胡椒罐子是吧
Well,I don't want them anymore.'cause I'm not feeling romantic.
我已经不想要它们了 因为我已经不觉得浪漫了
God,you actually got me excited about today.
天啊 我居然为了今天兴奋了好久
Valentine's is the worst!
情人节神马的最逊了!
It's even worse than earth day.
这比地球日还恶心啊
You just see so many dirty feet in sandals.
都是穿凉鞋的脏脚丫子
I don't know,liz.This could have been special.
我不知道 Liz 这本来还挺特别的一天
- I had stuff planned. - No,you didn't.
- 我把节目都安排好了 - 不 你才没安排呢
You wrote half a song,and thought you'd "wing it,"like you do with everything.
你写了半首歌♥ 以为你能混过去 就像你做别的事情一样
I mean,if you'd had a plan we wouldn't even be in this hellhole.
我是说如果我们有个计划 可能也不会到这个鬼地方
Good,go wide with it.Go.
好 接着来吧
Oh,really?Well,how's your superplanned life going,liz?
哦真的吗? 你那个完全规划好的人生 过得如何啊 Liz?
- You're 40something - One!Come on,criss.
- 已经四十几了 - 一 我才四十一 没必要吧 Criss
You have no kids.
你没有孩子
The only thing you like about your job is taking home free sodas.
你每天工作惦记的就是 怎么把免费汽水带回家
And you're attacking the only good thing in your life because of a stupid table.
而现在为了一张烂桌子 你在攻击人生中很重要的东西
This isn't about the table.
这本来就是不是桌子的事
This is about you never following through on anything,ever.
这是你永远做事都不能善始善终
It's why you didn't finish law school,
这就是为什么你没有从法律学校毕业
it's why you still aren't done filling out your 2010 census.
这就是为什么你永远也不能完成你2010年的调查表
Well what race am I supposed to check?We all come from africa.
我都不知道人种要怎么填 我们都是从非洲来的
You know what?Ikea tested us,we failed.Okay,just go.
你知道吗? ikea我们已经挑战过了 失败而回 没事 回家吧
That's a good idea.
好主意
We're done here.
我们结束了
Yeah,we are definitely done.
绝对结束了
Thank you.
谢谢
That's why I get out of the nidurgangur in the morning.
这就是我今早离开Nidurgangur区的原因
It's one of our cheaper beds.
那里买♥♥的是比较便宜的床架
There you are.I think your break is over,ms. Wassername.
你在这里啊 你休息时间到了吧 Wassername小姐
Did I make a mistake,kenneth?
我做错了吗 Kenneth?
A big mistake.
太错了
Tracy jordan threw milk at you,and you didn't even thank him?
Tracy Jordan朝你扔牛奶 你都没谢谢他?
How does that reflect on the page program?
这给我们听差团队带来了多么恶劣的影响啊?
And our mascot,"pagey," a piece of paper.
还有我们的吉祥物 "差差" 一张纸
Everyone here is awful.
这里的人太恶心了
I need to be inspired.
我是来寻找启发的
I came here to start a glamorous new life.
我过来开启一段精彩的新生活
'cause today,anyone can be famous.I mean,look at foxy knoxy.
如今谁都能出名不是 你看Foxy Knoxy(受控于一件有争议的谋杀案)
What did she ever do besides not kill anybody?
她除了没杀人还干了啥?
So,why not me?
那我为什么不能出名呢?
I could have a fragrance,or a line of children's handbags,
我也可以创办一个香水牌子 或者儿童手提包牌子
or be in a reality show with other kooky dumb sluts.
或者和其他二缺毒舌妇一起参加真人秀
You don't think I have dreams?
你以为我就没有梦?
Last night,I dreamed a baby ate my hair.
昨晚我还梦到一个孩子把我头发吃了
But sometimes,you have to start at the bottom.
但有时候你就得从底层做起
I'd like for you to make a delivery for me.
你去帮我送一个东西
And,while you're out,think about how your page underwear has been handed down,
途中你好好想想 你的听差内♥裤♥是如何被传承的
page to page,for over 70 years.
一代又一代的听差 传了超过70年
- So,do you like music? - Yes.
- 那你喜欢音乐吗? - 喜欢
I have supported the baltimore philharmonic for years.
我资助巴尔的摩音乐协会好多年了
These days,it's just a boom box and a guy in a crab costume.
现在都只剩下一个移♥动♥音响 和一个穿螃蟹装的男的
He gets shot out of a cannon at ravens games.
他在乌鸦队的球赛上被大炮打到了
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表