Since its founding early this afternoon,
自今天下午成立之时起
the national association for zero intolerance,or nazi...
"全国零容忍♥协会"简称NAZI
- We should change that. - It's fine.
- 名儿得换换 - 没事儿
We are outraged that the american bigot,liz lemon,has made no effort to reach out to us.
对于美顽固分子Liz Lemon 至今未采取任何补救措施深表愤慨
Tracy,are you kidding me? I have been calling your cell all day.
Tracy 你在搞笑吧? 我打你电♥话♥一整天了
My ringtone is the chicken dance. If I answer it,I won't hear the whole song!
人家手♥机♥铃是"小鸡跳舞" 接了就听不完整首歌♥了!
I have to go talk to jack right now. Wait for me in my office.
现在我得去找Jack 在我办公室等我
Is there anything you would like to add?
还有要补充的吗?
These microphones look like black ice cream cones.
这些麦长得像黑色儿的甜筒
Thank you all for coming out.
感谢光临
Jack,I am giving you your money back.
Jack 我要把钱还你
You can't tear up my checks,criss. They're printed on nixon's old bed sheets.
支票撕不开哦 Criss 它印在了尼克松的旧床单上
Look,I don't understand your relationship with liz.
听着 你跟Liz怎么个关系我不晓得
She's my subordifriend.
她是我损友
Well,she's my girlfriend and I'm not gonna let you get in between us.
她是我女友 不能让你在中间瞎掺合
It's a little late for that.
来不及啦
You're not going to want to hear this,but I am officially disapproving of you.
这话估计你不爱听 不过 哥现在正式鄙视你
Well,I'm sorry,but I really don't care what you think.
不好意思哈 没兴趣
That's really not how things work around here,criss.
在这儿可不是这么玩儿的 Crissssss
Damn it,criss,stop talking to him,it's a trap! You said I won.
该死 Criss 别理他 这是个圈套! 你说过我赢了
You said you wouldn't ask any more questions about criss.
说你不会再打听Criss
I said I wouldn't ask you any more questions.
我说的是不跟你打听
Semantics! You had no right to come to my home to trick criss to rearrange my bathroom.
咬文嚼字! 你凭什么跑我家来 撺掇Criss动我浴室
- For the better. - Yes.
- 为你好嘛 - 是
The basket of shells was a nice touch.
一篮子贝壳 想法不赖
But,I'm afraid I have bad news.
不过 坏消息
I just told criss that I am officially disapproving.
我刚告诉Criss 我正式鄙视他
- Oh,no. - Who cares?
- 哦 不 - 谁在乎啊?
Of course,you're free to make your own decisions,lemon.
当然 选择权由你 Lemon
You can either pretend that you and I are not in agreement and continue this,uh...Charade.
你尽可以假装反对我 继续这场...闹剧
Or you can part ways with criss now and go and find someone who will truly make you happy.
要么就跟Criss说拜拜 找个真正能让你幸福的人
I'm sorry,is this guy breaking up with me?
等等 这家伙要跟我分手哇?
Of course,you and criss can still be friends.
当然 俩人以后还可以做朋友嘛
Okay,liz,I guess you got a choice to make.
得 Liz 看来你得做个选择了
You can listen to jack,we can call it quits
要么听Jack的 咱俩拉倒
and I go back to sleeping on the floor of my uncle's mattress store,or...
我回舅舅床垫门市睡地板 要么...
You don't understand. He's in my head.
你不明白 这家伙赖在我脑子里
Okay,forget jack. What does liz think,hmm?
先别想他 你自己怎么想 啊?
What do you want? Do you want to be with me or not?
你想要什么? 要不要跟我在一起?
Don't look at me,ask her.
别看我 问她
I don't know,liz. It's gonna go wrong eventually,right?
不知道啊 Liz 怎么着都得出岔子 对吧?
I mean,I like him,but,what are we doing here?
我倒是挺喜欢他 不过这是在干嘛?
Really? This is how you see yourself?
你就这点眼光 不是吧?
Of course I pick you,criss.
我当然选你 Criss
If you would just address some of the issues that we as a group have been talking about.
只要你解决一下咱商量过那些问题就行
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Well,I have to go get a bunch of gaybies into preschool before we all get sued,so,uh...
现在我得去想办法给Gay蜜的娃仔搞进幼稚园 要么又要吃官司了...
Well done,lemon.
干得好 Lemon
Then he says,ized world,"teeth down there."
然后他说"牙在底下呐"
Good one,jack. I'll tell you,friendship is the one kind of ship that never sinks.
好段子 Jack 跟你讲 友谊就像不沉之船
Douglas,so good to see you. Uh,do you know my friend,devin banks?
Douglas 见到你真高兴 见过我朋友Devin Banks吗?
A friend of donaghy's,eh? I'll watch my wallet.
Donaghy的朋友对吧? 我得把钱包看紧
Yes,yes,very good,douglas. Very funny.
好得很 Douglas 太乐呵了
So now we're all good friends and good friends do favors for each other.
既然大家都是朋友了 是朋友就要相互帮忙
Is that a st.Matthew's tie? I didn't know you went there.
那是圣马太的领带吗? 还真不知道你在那儿念的
Not only did I go there,I happen to be president of the board.
不光在那儿念的 还是董事会主席
Although,during my financial report I may be president of the bored.
不过听他们做财政报告的时候 就变成了"困死了"主席
St.Matthew's is such a wonderful school. We were just talking about that.
那可真是所好学校 我们刚还说起呢
In fact,devin's triplets are applying to st.Matthew's right now.
Devin家的三胞胎正申请那儿呢
I see...Splendid.
哦...真不错
On a totally unrelated topic,did you know that
扯点没用的 知道不
I'm also on the board of the manhattan hospital for rich whites and assimilated jews?
我还是曼哈顿有钱白人 与被同化犹太人医院的董事会成员?
I did not know that.
还真不知道
Unfortunately,shortly before don geiss died,
不幸的是 就在Don Geiss 去世前不久
the geiss foundation made a sizeable pledge to the hospital.
Geiss基金会为医院 做了个相当大的许诺
A pledge which,sadly,has not been fulfilled.
可惜 还没兑现
What a coincidence because devin and I happen to know
巧了 我和Devin正好
the new chair of the geiss foundation quite well.
认识他们的新主席
That is a coincidence.
太巧了
KATHY'S CALMING BOX
KATHY的冷静箱
Kathy,are you ready to come out now?
Kathy 准备出来了咩?
- There she is. - Hey,you.Hey,funny.
- 好嘞 - 嗨 小豆豆
Kathy,I know this is a lot to take in but,
Kathy 我知道这难以接受 可是
your father made a promise to my friend,so,what can we do to get that check right now?
你♥爸♥爸答应过我朋友 我们要怎么着才能马上拿到支票呢?
And that's why I'm so thrilled to introduce nbc's new mascot,magellica the unicorn.
因此 我们隆重介绍NBC的新吉祥物 独角兽Magellica
- It's wondrous. - Indeed.
- 太神奇了 - 是啊
Back to you,thomas.
主持人
Okay...We now return to our coverage of that train derailment in california.
好 再看加州货车出轨事件
And idiots can do anything we put our minds to.
脑残者 事竟成
I played a "nucular" psychiatrist in a james "bong" movie.
我还在008电影里 演过"盒"精神病医师呢
Look,what do I need to do to make this go away?
怎么着才能息事宁人?
I want you to call my phone so I can hear the chicken dance again.
打我手♥机♥ 我要把"小鸡跳舞"听完
And I want the video for my new single to play on tgs this week.
把我的新单曲MV放上TGS
♪ la piscine j'adore la piscine ♪
♪ la piscine j'adore la piscine ♪
♪ towels sunscreen bathing suits. diving boards and towels. ♪
♪ towels sunscreen bathing suits. diving boards and towels. ♪
♪ those ladders towels ♪
♪ those ladders towels ♪
can you make it 16 minutes long? We're short this week.
能控制到16分钟之内不?这礼拜节目短
I'll try to cut it down.
我试试剪点吧
But above all,we want you to recognize who we are as a community.
关键是 你得承认我们这个组织
Idiots aren't just strippers or stay at home moms.
白♥痴♥不光是脱衣舞娘 要么就是家庭主妇
Idiots are all around us.
白♥痴♥无处不在
I couldn't find a lincoln hat so I grabbed this chimney sweep hat instead.
林肯帽没找着 找了个扫烟囱的替代
If anyone notices...We're dead.
被发现就死定了
So it would mean a lot if you apologized publically,liz lemon.
所以如果你能亲自道歉 意义非凡
Let the healing begin.
让伤口结痂吧
And since you wrote my apology,we went on ahead and wrote yours.
你都帮我写致歉词了 我们也替你写了一个
Careful.Careful.
小心 小心
Who designed your bathroom?It's exquisite.
你浴室谁设计的? 真精致
I did,you son of a bitch.I'm excellent at rearranging bathrooms.
自己设计的 你个贱♥人♥ 浴室装饰我也在行
Now get out of here,you got what you wanted.
你也得逞了 滚吧
I just wanted to say thank you,jack.Very impressive.
我得谢你 Jack 佩服你哦
Can't imagine that your boss,hank cooper,was all that happy about the logo change.
换了Logo 估计你老板Hank Cooper不会高兴
Eh,we'll see.
走着瞧吧
Our new slogan,"nbc,we have a magical horse?"is testing,uh...Okay.
新口号♥"NBC 神马来啦?" 测试状况...良好
Oh,I also wanted to say that I was lying when I said that this wasn't a business play.
对了 之前我说这不是生意游戏 我那是瞎掰
Banks,you're out of the game.
Banks 你已经出局了
That's true.And I've admitted defeat.
没错 我已经认输了
For our generation.But for the next generation?
但只是你我这代人 下一代呢?
Well,thanks to you,the banks boys are way ahead.
多亏你帮忙 Banks二代已经遥遥领先
All the favors that you called in,you would have used next year for little lippy.
这些本该是明年为你家小Lippy准备的
- Liddy. - Is that even a name?
- Liddy - 这是个什么破名儿?
In brooklyn,I know,like,six lippys Doesn't matter.
在布鲁克林 我就知道六个叫Lippy的 不过没事儿
You just mortgaged your daughter's future to get out of a little jam at work.
为了工作上点小屁事儿 你把女儿的前途都搭进去了
My mommy and me group would really judge your parenting.
俺们妈妈团可以说道说道 你这是怎么当爹的
Especially lippy's mother.Which lippy?Lippy d.
尤其是Lippy她娘 哪个Lippy? Lippy D.
Oh,god,liddy might have to go to public school.
哦 天啊 Liddy有可能要去上公立学校了
See you in 30 years,jack.
三十年后见 Jack
I wonder what liddy will be doing with her degree from suny.
我很想知道Liddy从纽约州立大学 毕业后会做什么
- Don't even say it. - Oneonta.
- 不许说下去了 - Oneonta (纽约市东北方向城市)
You,jacket.
你 拿衣服来
Well,hello there.Welcome to the white house.
你们好 欢迎来到白宫
Four score and seven years ago...
八十七年以前...
What's with that hat?
那顶帽子是怎么回事?
Oh,I think it looks very authentic.
哦 我觉得挺逼真的啊
Yeah,I guess you're right.
好吧 估计你说的对
Mary todd,you say?
Mary Todd 你说呢?
- Wha-what's happening? - Shh,pete,don't talk.
- 发生什么事了? - 嘘 Pete 别说话
Wassup?!Yeah,baby!
怎马啦?! 康莽北鼻!
I'm here today to apologize for my earlier comments.
我在此为我早前的言论致歉
I used an offensive term to describe a group of people who made america the great...
我将一个很不礼貌的词语用在了 一个造就如今伟大祖国
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表