You're from the perfect paradise,
你来自天堂那一端
And I'm living on the darker side,
我却宿于黑暗深渊
Oh, I've got a feeling,
我早已对你动心
If you get to know me,
希望你能够懂我
Right from the start you caught my eye,
初遇那天 我的视线就已离不开你
And something inside me came to life,
内心的情愫悄然生长
Oh, I got a feeling, If you get to know me,
我早已对你动心 希望你能够懂我
Some day, this could be, this could be ordinary,
总有一天 这一切都不再是梦想
Some day, could we be something extraordinary,
总有一天 我们会变得非同凡响
You and me side by side,
我们俩肩并肩
Out in the broad daylight,
沐浴在阳光下
If they laugh, we'll say, we're gonna be some day,
即使被人嘲笑 我们也坚信总会有那么一天
We're gonna be some day, some day, some day,
总会有那么一天 会有那么一天
We're gonna be some day,
总会有那么一天
We're gonna be some day,
总会有那么一天
Girl you look delicious,
姑娘 你看起来很下饭
Oh, I mean gorgeous,
哦 我是说你秀色可餐
Now you're getting fearless
你现在变得无所顾忌
Oh, I'm just rooting for us,
我只是对我们充满信心
If different was a super power,
如果与众不同是一种超能力
We'd be so flawless,
那我们肯定无人能敌
Then we could make these two worlds ours,
然后就能将这两个世界合二为一
I'm rooting for us,
我对我们充满信心
Two lonely hearts beat in a jar,
两颗寂寞的心碰撞在一起
Imagine if now they start a spark,
开始迸发出耀眼火花
You got my attention,
我早已被你吸引
What happens next,
我们的故事将如何发展
Movies and long walks in the park,
欣赏电影 漫步公园
Hanging out everywhere we want,
走遍任何想去的地方
I like the way you're thinking,
我就喜欢你的大胆畅想
I can almost see it,
那画面在我眼前依稀浮现
Some day,
总有一天
this could be, this could be ordinary,
这一切都不再是梦想
Some day,
总有一天
could we be something extraordinary,
我们会变得非同凡响
You and me side by side,
我们俩肩并肩
Out in the broad daylight,
沐浴在阳光下
If they laugh we'll say, we're gonna be some day,
即使被人嘲笑 我们也坚信总会有那么一天
Some day, some day,
会有那么一天
So let them talk if they wanna,
他们想说 就随他们说去吧
Let them talk, if they're gonna,
他们要说 就随他们说去吧
We're gonna do what we wanna,
我们随心所欲 不畏流言
Let them talk, let them talk,
他们想说
If they wanna, they wanna,
就随他们说去吧
Some day,
总有一天
This could be, this could be ordinary,
这一切都不再是梦想
Some day,
总有一天
could we be something extraordinary,
我们会变得非同凡响
You and me side by side,
我们俩肩并肩
Out in the broad daylight,
沐浴在阳光下
If they laugh we'll say, we're gonna be some day,
即使被人嘲笑 我们也坚信总会有那么一天
Some day, some day,
会有那么一天
We're gonna be some day,
总会有那么一天
Some day, some day,
会有那么一天
We're gonna be some day,
总会有那么一天
Good luck at the football game.
祝你橄榄球比赛顺利
Yeah, yeah, it'll be awesome.
是啊 一定会很棒的
Woo! Yes!
太好了
You want a piece of me?
你想尝尝我的厉害吗
Alright boys, we got this.
好了 队员们 我们一定能行的
There's no "I" in "team", ok?
"团队"这个词里面没有"我" 知道吗
But there is an "I" in "zombie"-
但是 "僵尸"里就有"我"
ok, that's not the point.
好吧 这不是重点
Let's go, Seabrook!
冲啊 希布鲁克队
Hey, be my guest.
算我请你的
The zombie's all yours.
那个僵尸随你放倒
Set!
准备
Hut!
进攻
Oh, that hurts.
这一下可够疼的
Oh, zombie down!
哎呦喂 小僵尸被放倒了啊
Let's go!
我们准备
Five, six, seven, eight!
五 六 七 八
It's third and long for Seabrook.
希布鲁克第三次进攻 还需要推进很远的距离
Really long.
非常远
Yep, the Mighty Shrimp are doing what they do best.
没错 大虾队在做他们最擅长的事
Losing.
输掉比赛
Come on, Zed.
加油啊 泽德
At least the cheerleaders are amazing.
至少啦啦队员们还是很赞的
Go Seabrook! Go Seabrook!
加油 希布鲁克 加油 希布鲁克
Go Seabrook!
加油 希布鲁克
We don't clap for cheerleaders.
我们是不给啦啦队员鼓掌的
It's halftime
现在是中场休息时间
and the Mighty Shrimp are getting barbecued,
大虾队就像是刚刚被烧烤过了一样
skewered, fried and flayed.
还被腌制 油炸 去壳了
Here's what you need to do, ok?
这就是你们需要做的 好吗
I'm only gonna draw this once so pay attention.
注意力集中 我只画一次
All you have to do.
你们只需要
Move forward.
向前冲
Move all the way forward.
拼命向前冲
Don't go back.
别回头
There's nothing back here.
后面什么也没有
This is empty.
这里空空如也
You don't need to go back here.
你们不需要顾及这里
You need to go up here.
你们要冲到前头
The end zone is up there.
达阵区就在那里
Just go- just move it up.
就向前 往前冲
Just move.
动起来就行
Just do something.
做什么都行
Look, I know we're gonna lose, alright?
听着 我知道我们必输无疑 好吗
And you knew it, too.
你们也心知肚明
So let's just go out there and lose better?
那我们就豁出去 输得有点儿尊严行吗
Go team.
队员们 加油吧
Doggone if you didn't get me dreaming of winning, huh?
要是你一开始就没给过我获胜的希望就好了 是吧
Oh, shame on me.
这次真是丢人丢大发了
What is happening out there?
你在场上怎么是这个状态
I- I don't know, coach.
教练 我 我不知道
Maybe it's team chemistry,
可能是没和队员配合好
but honestly I'm not sure the team
但是说实话 我真的不确定
is actually blocking for me.
队员们有没有在帮我阻拦对手
Hey, Zed.
泽德
I thought we had a deal.
我以为我们说好了的
You didn't keep your end of it.
你可没有遵守诺言啊
Hmm?
对吧
So win this game or it's back to the basement.
所以 要么赢下这场比赛 要么就回地下室去吧
Oh, hey coach, great idea.
对了 教练 你还真是出了个好主意啊
Now people hate us and we're losing.
现在我们不仅要输 大家还讨厌我们
What happened to that brute strength I saw at the pep rally?
我在动员大会上看到的那种爆发力去哪儿了
Oh, my z-band was-
我的僵尸手环当时
Great! Use that!
太好了 就利用这一点
Take it and use it.
发掘它 利用它
No, I can't.
不 我不能
Coach, no, I can't.
教练 不行 我不能
Yeah, no, I'm sorry.
不行 我很抱歉
I'm not letting you talk me into doing this.
我不能因为你的怂恿就做出这种事儿
I just need a little zomboost, ok?
我只是需要一点儿僵尸的爆发力 好吗
Like what happened at the pep rally.
就像在动员大会上那样
Because that wasn't almost a total disaster?
我们都知道那次差一点儿就变成灾难了
Yeah, no, I'm not doing it.
不行 我不干
Look, you- you already jail broke your z-band
你看 你都给你的僵尸手环越狱
to play video games.
用来打游戏了
电影精选列表