Welcome to Seabrook.
欢迎来到希布鲁克
We're a perfectly planned community.
我们的社区井井有条
We all have perfect homes.
我们的家庭美满幸福
Perfect clothes.
我们的衣服时尚夺目
The perfect life.
我们过着完美的生活
Yep, everything is perfect.
没错 一切都完美无瑕
Until it wasn't.
直到发生了那件事
Who would have thought that an accident
谁能想到 一次跟青柠苏打水
involving lime soda would set off the apocalypse?
有关的意外 竟然会引发一场浩劫
And when the contaminated green haze blew west
受污染的绿色烟雾被风吹向西方
people were not happy.
人们再也高兴不起来了
Because it turned them into...
因为它让人们变成了
Zombies.
僵尸
That's right. Zombies!
没错 就是僵尸
There is bedlam in Seabrook, monsters are attacking!
希布鲁克爆发♥骚♥乱 怪物正在袭击人类
Brain-eating...
吃人脑的
Zombies.
僵尸
Dark and gory times.
那是一段黑暗而血腥的日子
But we built a big barrier to protect us
但我们建起一道巨大的栅栏来保护我们
from the zombie hordes.
免受僵尸的侵害
Safe at last, Seabrook could finally get back to our perfect lives.
希布鲁克最终找回了往日的完美生活
Well, a lot has changed since they built the barrier
当然 自从五十年前那道栅栏建立起来后
since 50 years ago.
很多事都变了
Science found a much better way to deal with zombies.
科学发展使人们找到了对付僵尸的好方法
And you know what happened to those
你猜那些吃人脑的僵尸
old brain-eating monsters?
最后怎么样了
Well, they still have to live on their side of the barrier,
他们还是要生活在栅栏的另一边
but now they're awesome.
不过他们的现状令人惊叹
I'm Zed.
我是泽德
And yeah, I'm a zombie.
对 我是个僵尸
Zombies have to wear government-issued coveralls.
僵尸们必须穿政♥府♥发的服装
But we make'em look pretty cool.
但是我们把这些衣服弄得很炫酷
And we have a curfew.
我们还有宵禁
And for a long time we were forced to stay in Zombietown.
过去很长一段时间里 我们只能待在僵尸镇
But we've come a long way since the outbreak
但是自那场骚乱爆发后 我们已经改变很多了
thanks to the Z-band.
这都是僵尸手环的功劳
This puppy delivers a dose of soothing electromagnetic pulses
这玩意儿能释放有镇静作用的电磁脉冲
that keep us from eating brains.
阻止我们吃人脑
Now zombies can live happy lives
现在 僵尸们能过上幸福的生活
and have handsome, yet humble, kids.
还能生下英俊但卑贱的孩子们
So things are changing.
所以说 世道在变
Today's the first day we can attend human high school,
今天是我们去人类高中上学的第一天
and I get to try out for the football team.
我想参加橄榄球队的选拔
Go Seabrook!
希布鲁克最棒
Oh yeah!
噢耶
Give me an "F", give me an "I",
给我个"F" 给我个"I"
give me an "R-S-T".
再来个"RST"
It's the first day of freshman year for me, me, me!
今天是我上高中的第一天
Oh, hi.
哦 你好啊
I'm Addison and I have crushed cheer summer
我是艾迪森 在参加啦啦队夏令营后
after cheer summer of cheer camp.
我喜欢上了啦啦队
But today's my shot at making the Seabrook cheer squad.
今天是我入选希布鲁克啦啦队的机会
You make cheer and you fit in.
欢呼加油 融入其中
And why wouldn't I fit in?
我怎么会融入不进去呢
I'm a totally normal teen.
我就是个很普通的青少年
Well, except for this.
好吧 除了我的头发
Born with it.
我一生下来就是这样
Doctors can't explain it.
医生也无法解释
They think it's some rare genetic thing.
他们认为这是某种罕见基因导致的
I can't dye it, nothing sticks.
染色也不行 根本染不上
I've tried everything.
能试的我都试了
In some places this hair might be odd in, like, a cool way,
在别的地方 有一头白发人们也许会觉得很酷
but not at Seabrook.
但在希布鲁克可不是这样
People here hate anything that's different.
这儿的人们讨厌一切与众不同的东西
If anyone outside my family found out I wore a wig,
如果让我家人之外的人发现我戴了假发
I would never be allowed to cheer.
我肯定进不了啦啦队
So I've worn a wig for as long as I can remember.
所以自打记事以来 我一直都戴着假发
That's my little sister, Zoey.
那是我妹妹 佐伊
She really wants a dog
她特别想养小狗
but zombies aren't allowed to have pets.
但是僵尸不许养宠物
Some people still think we'll eat them.
有些人仍然觉得我们会把宠物给吃了
Come, Zed, come.
来啊 泽德 快来
Good boy.
真乖
Hey, son, try this.
来 儿子 尝尝这个
Brains in a can.
大脑罐头
It's made out of cauliflower.
用菜花做的
And some for you,
给你也来点
my little zombie angel.
我的僵尸小天使
It tastes like gym sneakers, dad.
味道像运动鞋 老爸
I know. How great is that?
我知道 多好啊
Listen, Zed.
听着 泽德
I'm not so sure about this whole football thing, you know?
关于你参加橄榄球队选拔的事 我也说不准
It might be too much.
可能有点过了
I mean, you're a great kid, it's just...
没错 你是个好孩子 但是
you haven't spent a whole lot of time around humans
你还从来没有和人类长时间相处过
and humans don't really like zombies.
人类真的不喜欢僵尸
That's just'cause they haven't met me yet.
那是因为他们没见过我
Cheer tryouts today!
选拔赛加油
Cheer tryouts today!
选拔赛加油
I am way fired up.
我已经火力全开了
Addison, you know that
艾迪森 你也知道
Seabrook's won every cheer championship since... forever.
希布鲁克每年都是啦啦队锦标赛的冠军
Forever.
一直都是
But now the city council's having our zombies in our schools
但是现在市议会把僵尸也放进我们学校了
we need cheer more than ever.
我们需要更多的加油鼓励
As mayor, I beseech you.
作为市长 我恳求你
You make that team and win that cheer championship.
一定要入选啦啦队 拿下锦标赛的冠军
Beseech me?
你恳求我
Really, mom?
妈妈 你真逗
I get- that was um...
我懂 这样是有点
Yeah, Missy, that was a bit much.
对 米希 有点过头了
A bit much, I failed at that.
有点过头了 我想说的就是这个
Nothing's gonna stop you, Addison.
什么都阻挡不了你 艾迪森
As long as you keep that wig on.
只要你一直戴着假发
Oh yes, of course.
那是当然的了
As long as you keep that wig on.
只要你一直戴着假发
Honey?
亲爱的
Ready?
准备好了吗
Go team!
加油
Hi Zed.
你好 泽德
What's up?
早啊
Football.
橄榄球
Hi.
早啊
I'm fired up,
我已经火力全开
Tryouts today,
选拔赛就在今天
I'm gonna blow'em away,
我要让他们甘拜下风
Dad says I can't go wrong,
爸爸说我会心想事成
No, as long as I keep this on,
没错 只要我一直戴着假发
Seabrook's been the best, like, forever,
希布鲁克一直所向披靡
Mom's counting on me, no pressure,
妈妈对我寄予厚望 对此我毫无压力
Cheer's in the family genes,
啦啦队的基因在我们家族里传承
Come on, let's do this thing,
放马过来 我志在必得
What up, everybody,
各位 近来可好
Let me set the scene,
容我向你慢慢道来
Fresh new start for your boy Young Z,
你们的僵尸少年 即将展开新的旅程
You saw pops, For a dad he's cool,
我爸你们都见过 他是位称职的父亲
He's just a little stressed about my first day of school,
这是我初入校园 他对此有点小担心
He'll say be careful, those humans can be mean,
叮嘱我多加提防 人类可能不太友善
But I'm still going out for the football team,
但我的心意已决 定要参加球队选拔
This might look rough but it's home sweet home,
虽然这有点艰难 但是家终归还是家
电影精选列表