Give them an inch-
他们得寸进尺
And they'll bite your face off.
他们就会咬掉你的脸
They'll bite your face off.
他们会咬掉你的脸
Hey!
嘿
That's my son you're talking about!
你怎么能这样说我的儿子
I suggest you move along, Mr. Necrodopolous.
我建议你离开这里 尼克罗多普拉斯先生
I'll make sure they look after him. I'm sorry.
我保证他们会好好照看他 我很抱歉
Come on.
走吧
Zed, please!
泽德 求你了
Addy, I'm sorry.
艾迪 对不起
Maybe they're right.
也许他们说得对
Maybe we shouldn't be together.
也许我们不应该在一起
What? No.
什么 不
Don't say that.
别这么说
Stop!
停下
Hey!
嘿
You did this to him.
是你们让他变成这样
All of you.
你们所有人
He was your monster!
他对你们来说是怪物
You made him feel like he had to risk his life to belong!
你们让他感觉到 必须要冒着生命危险才能融入
Because you couldn't deal with someone different!
你们不会和跟自己不同的人打交道
But you had no problem using him
但你们却毫无顾忌地利用他
to win your stupid game!
去赢得你们愚蠢的比赛
I want to scream,
我想要呼喊
Top of my lungs,
用最大的声音呼喊
Not sitting back,
不要袖手旁观
Won't hold my tongue,
不再保持沉默
No, Some things are different,
不 有些事就是不一样
Than we thought,
超出我们的想象
There's more to life than what we're taught,
生活远高于我们被教育的那样
I'm speaking up, Enough's enough,
我要大声说出 该适可而止了
'Cause I can't go on this way,
因为我不想继续这样
I gotta wake up and be brave,
我要觉醒 变得勇敢
But I know I'll face the fire if I say,
但我知道 一旦说出我将面临火海
I'm gonna stand strong,
我要勇敢地站出来
Nothing's stopping me,
没什么能阻挡我
I'll be loud,
我的声音会很响亮
You'll hear me now,
你们都能听到
I'm gonna stand tall,
我将要昂首站立
Take it to the top,
站到最高处
I'll be free,
我要冲向自♥由♥
can't bring me down,
没什么能将我打倒
So I'll rise, won't turn back,
我将崛起 不再回头
I won't hide who I am,
不再隐藏真实的我
I'm gonna stand,
我将要站出来
Done living life inside the lines,
不再活在规则圈内
Following the rules and playing nice,
循规蹈矩 刻意讨好
Yeah, I'm stepping up with all my strength,
是的 我会用尽力气走向前
Even if they think it's a mistake,
即使人们认为这是错误
Won't turn my back, Won't close my eyes,
不再回头 不再闭眼
On the edge,
身在边缘
I'll risk it all,
我甘冒所有风险
It's worth the chance that I might fall,
即使我可能因此沉沦
So I'm not backing down,
我不会再回头
Believe when I say,
相信我 当我说
I'm gonna stand,
我将要站出来
yeah,
对
I'm gonna stand,
我将要站出来
How can I just forget,
我怎能忘记
All the things in my head,
我脑中的这一切
Just stand,
站出来
You just stand,
你只要站出来
And if I stand will I fall,
如果站出来 我是否会沉沦
Trying to knock down these walls,
试图推倒这些围墙
What if I don't know where I stand,
如果我不知道我站在何处
Stand,
站出来
I'm gonna stand strong,
我会勇敢地站出来
Nothing's stopping me,
没什么能阻挡我
I'll be loud,
我的声音会很响亮
you'll hear me now,
你们都能听到
I'm gonna stand tall,
我将要昂首站立
Take it to the top,
站到最高处
I'll be free,
我要冲向自♥由♥
Can't bring me down,
没什么能将我打倒
So I'll rise,
我会崛起
won't turn back,
不再回头
I won't hide who I am,
不再隐藏真实的我
I'm gonna stand,
我要站出来
yeah,
对
I'm gonna stand,
我要站出来
yeah,
对
I'm gonna stand,
我要站出来
yeah,
对
I'm gonna stand,
我要站出来
Alright get out.
好了 出来
We spent some time in zombie containment.
我们在僵尸隔离区待了一会儿
Not fun.
一点也不好玩
But it's all my fault.
但这都是我的错
I thought I was doing something right
我以为我在做正确的事情
by doing something wrong.
实际上却在做错事
But now all zombies are getting software updates.
但是现在所有的僵尸都要接受软件升级
No more tweaking them.
不能再进行微调了
Sweet. Eliza, they have wifi now.
太好了 伊莱莎 现在有无线网功能了
Too soon?
太快了吗
Cheerleaders steal my computer, sabotage everything,
啦啦队员偷了我的电脑 把一切都破坏了
yet zombies get the blame.
到头来却是僵尸受到责备
It was stupid of us to think humans were gonna change.
我们真傻 竟然相信人类会改变
You know what?
你知道吗
We tried doing it the nice way,
我们还打算用善意对待他们
now it's time to do it my way, alright?
现在是时候采取我自己的方式了 好吧
We'll have a zombie uprising.
我们要发起一场僵尸起义
Force them to make us equal or we tear it all down.
迫使他们给我们平等 否则我们就摧毁一切
I've been waiting my whole life, alright?
我一直都在等这个机会 知道吗
I'm sick of waiting.
我已经等烦了
Your father and I have been so worried.
你父亲和我真是太担心了
What were you thinking?
你在想什么啊
Hey?
啊
You could have died adjusting your z-band, Zed.
修改僵尸手环你可能会死的 泽德
You don't have to change who you are, son.
你不必改变你自己 儿子
I love who you are.
我喜欢你现在的样子
Yeah, but they don't.
我知道 但他们不喜欢
Let's get inside.
我们进去吧
With the cheer championship a few hours away,
距离啦啦队锦标赛开幕只剩几个小时了
Bucky is purging anyone who isn't anti-zombie.
巴奇正在清退队中不反对僵尸的队员
And that's a lot of people.
包括很多人
What is this?
这是什么
Huh?
啊
Zombie flare?
僵尸挂件
You're cut!
你被开除了
Look at this.
看看这个
More zombie apparel.
还有僵尸首饰
You're cut!
你被开除了
Thank you!
谢谢
This isn't good.
大事不好
Bucky, what're you doing?
巴奇 你在做什么
Don't doubt me.
不要怀疑我
We are cheerleaders.
我们是啦啦队员
We are flawless.
我们完美无瑕
And that is why we will be perfect
这样我们才能在
at the cheer championship tonight.
今晚的啦啦队锦标赛上完美获胜
电影精选列表