So we are going to start at the beginning and go over it.
所以我们要再从头开始练习一遍
Over and over.
一遍接一遍
Get into position!
所有人就位
I can't believe they're sending us back
我简直不敢相信他们要把我们送回
to zombie-only school.
僵尸专门学校
They say it's temporary but Eliza didn't even show up
他们说只是暂时如此 可伊莱莎都不愿意
to school to clean out her locker.
来学校清理她的储物柜
You got all of her stuff, right?
她的东西都拿上了吗
Eliza's gonna sabotage something?
伊莱莎要去搞破坏
Ya.
是的
What?
破坏什么
The cheer championship.
啦啦队锦标赛
Ya.
是的
Well, come on. We gotta stop her, dude!
那快点儿 我们得阻止她 哥们儿
It's been a tremendous day here
今天的地区啦啦队锦标赛
at the Regional Cheer Championships.
真是精彩纷呈
And we've already seen a number of
我们已经欣赏了很多
high-flying performances.
超高难度的表演
You could say they've been cheer-tastic.
他们的表演可以说是"喝彩绝伦"了
Well, you can say that.
你可以这么说
I wouldn't.
我就算了吧
It's a- it's a made up word, so...
这个 这是个现编的词儿 所以
We're up next.
下一个就是我们了
How is this gonna work?
现在这样怎么成啊
We're not even half a team.
我们的人数连一半都不到
We'll be great.
我们会表现得很棒的
I can feel it in my gut.
我有这种直觉
It feels like a pit in my stomach.
就像我胃里有个坑一样的感觉
Well, that is not good, Bucky.
这可不是什么好事儿啊 巴奇
We're gonna crush this.
我们肯定能拿下
I've always dreamed of cheering here.
我一直梦想能在这里做啦啦队表演
Just soaring in the air as the crowd roared.
伴随着人们的欢呼声在空中飞翔
Flying higher than anyone's ever flown.
飞得比之前的任何人都要高
That was a stupid dream.
那是个很傻的梦想
No. You will fly.
才不是呢 你会飞起来的
Some day.
总有一天
As soon as this town gets over itself.
等这座城市的一切都回归正常
I thought your parents didn't want you out in public
我还以为你的父母不希望你在公共场合
with your real hair.
以真发示人
They don't.
他们确实不想
But they can't make me hide it anymore.
但他们再也不能强迫我隐藏自己了
I'm not leaving this seat.
我是不会离开这个座位的
No way.
绝对不会
My dad's whole patrol couldn't get me out of this seat.
就算我爸爸的整个巡逻队来赶我我都不走
I don't know, Bonzo.
邦佐 我也不知道她的确切位置
She has to be here somewhere.
但她一定在这里的某个地方
There!
那里
It's Zed!
是泽德
Hmm?
什么
Um, I'm gonna leave my seat.
我得离开座位了
Go!
去吧
Ok!
好的
Go!
去吧
Hey!
嘿
No, no, no, no, no. Put that away!
不 不 不 不 不行 把它放下
Stop. Stop. Everybody stop.
停下 停下 所有人都停下
Ow! Get off of me, you big lug!
放开我 你这个大块头
Eliza, you can't do this.
伊莱莎 你不能这么做
What?
不能做什么
Enjoy the cheer championship with some fellow zombies?
不能和几个僵尸朋友来看啦啦队锦标赛
Sabotage?
搞破坏
I'm deeply offended.
你这话还真是冒犯到我了
I'd never.
我才不会干这种事儿
Ok, maybe just a little sabotage.
好吧 只是小小的破坏一下
Ruining the cheer championship
破坏啦啦队锦标赛
is only gonna prove their worst fears.
只会让他们觉得自己的恐惧是对的
That zombies are monsters.
他们更会觉得僵尸都是怪物
They think that anyway.
无论怎么样他们都会这么想的
At least you have the guts to stand up for yourself.
至少你有勇气坚决捍卫自己的尊严
I say do it.
要我说 放手做吧
Ok, you know what, Addison?
好吧 你猜怎么着 艾迪森
You're not gonna change my min-
你是无法说服我改变主
Wait, you agree with me?
等等 你同意我的做法
Ok, I like this girl.
好吧 这姑娘我喜欢
Sabotage isn't the zombie way.
搞破坏可不是僵尸的行事风格
It's not who we are.
我们不是这样的人
It's not who you are.
你也不是这样的人
I'm not a monster. I'm a zombie.
我不是怪物 我是个僵尸
You're a cheerleader.
你是个啦啦队员
You're not gonna change the world through sabotage.
靠搞破坏不能改变这个世界
You change the world through cheer.
你要靠加油助威来改变世界
Ok, um, so no sabotage?
好吧 所以 我们不搞破坏了
No sabotage, Eliza.
不搞破坏了 伊莱莎
That's not who I am.
我不是那样的人
That's not who we are.
我们都不是那样的人
Seabrook's up next!
下一个就是希布鲁克了
Put your hands together for our defending champions,
让我们为我们的卫冕冠军鼓掌
a team that needs no introduction-
这支队伍就不用我多做介绍了
But since we're doing it anyway,
不过无论如何我们都得说介绍词
it might as well be over-blown and flashy.
而且还是那种过度花哨华而不实的介绍词
Here are the almighty outtasighty Seabrook Shrimp
接下来上场的是实力超群 无所不能 让对手难以望其项背的
that are mighty!
希布鲁克大虾队
Go Seabrook!
加油 希布鲁克
Go Mighty Shrimps!
加油 大虾队
Go Seabrook!
加油 希布鲁克
The sweetest type of sabotage.
这种破坏是最痛快的
Self-sabotage.
自己拆自己的台
Seconds in and Seabrook is literally falling apart.
才开始一小会儿 希布鲁克队已经分崩离析
Get off the stage, Bucky!
快下台吧 巴奇
What's that sound?
那是什么声音
I- I think they're booing us.
他们好像在对我们喝倒彩
Oh, there seems to be technical difficulties
我们在播放希布鲁克的音乐时
with Seabrook's audio track.
似乎遇到了一些技术问题
You have one job.
你连这么一件小事儿都做不好
Let's go Seabrook Cheer!
加油 希布鲁克啦啦队
Get off the stage, zombie!
下台吧 僵尸
What is she doing?
她在干嘛呢
She's changing things.
她在改变这一切
By cheering.
用加油助威的方式
But that's not how change works.
但改变不是这么改的
You can't just change things with one person
就靠一个人和一对花球
and a pair of pom poms.
什么都改变不了
Yeah, you're right.
是啊 你说的对
It's gonna take more than just one person.
一个人的力量确实不能促成改变
It's gonna take all of us.
我们都得参与
Like they'll ever see us as normal.
说得好像他们会把我们看作普通人一样
They won't.
他们不会的
Because we're not normal.
因为我们本来就不是普通人
And they need to see that.
他们需要看清这一点
Zombies celebrate their differences.
僵尸们会庆祝他们的与众不同
So let's go out there and celebrate.
那我们就上台 在台上庆祝
Cheer championship style.
以卫冕冠军的姿态来庆祝
You guys in?
你们要加入吗
Za.
当然
So this is a revolution?
所以 这算是场革命吗
Yeah, this is our revolution.
是啊 这就是我们的革命
Ok, but does it have to be cheer, though?
道理我懂 但我们必须得跳啦啦操吗
Come on.
来吧
Bucky, things can change.
巴奇 一切都是可以被改变的
Look, change is happening, Bucky.
听着 变化已经发生了 巴奇
电影精选列表