I've always wanted to come here.
我一直都想来这儿
Now finally here I am, with you, on a date.
现在我终于来了 和你一起 在约会
This is so great.
这一切都太棒了
Hey?
嘿
Is it, Zed?
真的吗 泽德
Yeah. Look at us. We're together.
是啊 看看我们 我们在一起
But you're forced to be someone you're not.
但你被迫变成不是你的样子
Here, and on the football field.
无论是在这儿 还是在橄榄球场上
So? You wear a wig to fit in.
那又怎样 你为了融入也戴了假发
Why can't I do the same thing with my z-band?
为什么我不能利用僵尸手环做同样的事
Why is that so bad?
这有什么不好的
Because it's not right.
因为这样不对
We're changing ourselves
我们在改变自己
but what needs to change is everybody else.
而真正需要改变的是其他人
Addy, we're gonna make this work, ok?
艾迪 我们这样是可行的 好吗
Everything's great.
一切都很好
Trust me.
相信我
I'll dial myself back to zombie mode and win the game.
我会把手环拨回到僵尸模式 然后赢下比赛
Take your pom poms out there today, Bree.
把你的花球拿出来 布丽
But I'm not a starter.
可我不是首发队员
Who says?
谁说的
It's time things changed around here.
是时候做出改变了
Well, it's been a season to remember
同学们 这是一个值得铭记的赛季
and it all comes down to the final seconds
再倒数几秒钟 今年的返校节比赛
of this year's homecoming game.
就将正式打响
Time out! Time out!
暂停 暂停
Unbelievable!
难以置信
Mighty Shrimp are down by five.
大虾队落后五分
They call their final time out.
他们已经叫了最后一个暂停
Bring it in, guys.
围过来 大家
Bring it in.
都围过来
Dare to dream, gentlemen.
要敢于梦想 先生们
We can win this.
我们能赢的
I could keep my job.
我可以保住自己的工作
Buy slacks that aren't sweatpants.
买♥♥几条休闲裤 而不是运动裤
Maybe even win back my ex-wife.
甚至可能赢回我前妻的芳心
She likes the slacks.
她喜欢休闲裤
Ok? Let's do this!
好吗 大家加油
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yes please!
好了
Let's go Mighty Shrimp!
大虾队 一起上
Break! On five!
数到五 就上场
Yeah!
好
Hustle out there!
好好表现
Remember the slacks!
记住运动裤
Wow, people really love Zed.
大家都很爱泽德啊
It's almost like he's one of us.
就好像他是我们当中的一员
He is one of us.
他就是我们当中的一员
You're right.
你说得对
He is.
他就是
Hey.
嘿
You ok?
你还好吧
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, uh, almost there.
没事 就快成功了
I do this and we win.
我这么做 我们就能赢
Addison?
艾迪森
Oh, I have to go.
我得走了
But I'll be cheering for you.
但我会为你加油的
Addison?
艾迪森
Give me a "zom"!
给我一个“僵”
Zom!
僵
Addison.
艾迪森
Give me a "bie"!
给我一个“尸”
Bie!
尸
Mmm-mm-mm.
嗯嗯嗯
You are way too good of a cheerleader
你是一名优秀的啦啦队员
to throw your life away, Addison.
千万不要抛弃你的生活 艾迪森
I'm cheering for a change, Bucky.
我在为改变而加油 巴奇
Don't do it.
别这么做
Give me a "zom"!
给我一个“僵”
Zom!
僵
Addison.
艾迪森
Give me a "bie"!
给我一个“尸”
Bie!
尸
I'm warning you.
我警告你
What does that spell?
合起来是什么
Zombie!
僵尸
Last chance.
最后一次机会
What does that spell?
合起来是什么
You're off the team, you freak!
你被开除了 你这个怪胎
Go zombies!
加油 僵尸
Go team!
加油 大虾队
You're off the squad, too!
你也被开除了
Stage one is done.
第一阶段已经完成了
Fifty yards to go and three seconds on the clock.
还有五十码了 最后三秒钟
The Mighty Shrimp need one touchdown to win.
大虾队需要一次达阵得分才能赢
It's not working.
不起作用了
The software's been corrupted.
软件崩溃了
How?
怎么会
Zed, what did you do?
泽德 你做了什么
Ok, I can still do this.
好吧 我还是能做到
Even as regular old me I can do this.
即使是平常的我也能做到
Touchdown!
达阵得分
Seabrook wins the game!
希布鲁克赢得了比赛
I did it! Yes!
我做到了 太好了
Touchdown!
达阵得分
Stage two.
第二阶段
Initiated.
已启动
Ok, excuse me.
借过一下
Excuse me.
借过一下
Stage three.
第三阶段
Bonzo and Eliza.
邦佐和伊莱莎
My plan is working.
我的计划成功了
I thought of everything.
我考虑到了一切
Great.
很好
So how do we stop the monster from eating our brains?
但我们怎样才能阻止这些怪物吃掉我们的脑子呢
Didn't think of that.
我没考虑到这一点
Together we can take them.
只要我们齐心协力 就能干掉他们
Yep, totally.
是啊 绝对没问题
She's much tastier.
她比我好吃多了
No!
不
Zed!
泽德
Zed, Zed, Zed.
泽德 泽德 泽德
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Everything will be ok.
一切都会没事的
Just listen to me.
听我说
No, no, no.
不不不
Where are you taking him?
你要带他去哪里
No, please.
不 求你了
Zed, please come back.
泽德 你快回来
No! Please.
不 求你了
Addison, stay back.
艾迪森 退后
No! No!
不 不
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Threat neutralized, we're bringing them in.
威胁解除 我们马上把他们带回去
Gus!
格斯
Hey! These are my friends.
嘿 他们是我的朋友
We don't have human friends.
我们没有人类朋友
We told you, Addy.
我们告诉过你 艾迪
Zombies are not safe.
僵尸很危险
电影精选列表