Great. So I'll just win them over with my quick wit
那不是挺棒嘛 那我就用我的机智和迷人的微笑
and charming smile.
赢得他们的欢心吧
No, not great.
不 一点也不棒
They don't know you're a zombie.
他们不知道你是僵尸
And they hate zombies.
而且他们讨厌僵尸
Yeah.
嗯
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm sorry.
我才该说对不起
For making things difficult for you.
抱歉让你为难了
No, no.
不不不
You haven't done anything wrong besides being you.
你一直只是在做你自己 什么事情也没有做错
And you're great.
而且你很棒
You know what?
这样吧
If my family can't accept zombies,
如果我的家人不能接受僵尸
maybe I don't wanna be a cheerleader anymore.
那也许我也不用再当啦啦队员了
But you love cheer.
可你最喜欢啦啦队了
It's what makes you, you.
不参加的话 你也不再是你了
I wish I could just flip a switch and change everything.
我真希望简单地按个开关就能改变一切
But I can't.
可是我不能
I have to go, I'm late for class.
我得走了 上课快要迟到了
Flip a switch.
按个开关
How is Zed winning these football games?
泽德是怎样赢得那些球赛的
Cheer spirits.
啦啦队之神啊
Glory to all that is firecracker, firecracker,
荣耀属于那些鞭炮 鞭炮
shish boom bah.
辟里啪啦
Send me a sign so that my perfectly toned body
向我展示神谕 好让我这完美强健的身体
can stop zombies from stealing our spotlight.
能够阻止僵尸们抢走属于我们的焦点
We know how to stop Zed!
我们知道该怎么阻止泽德了
He's been hacking his z-band.
他一直在黑他的僵尸手环
It's all about Eliza.
关键在于伊莱莎
She's using her computer to do it.
她是用她的电脑来破解的
Shish boom bah.
辟里啪啦
A spa date. All of us.
我们所有人来一场水疗约会吧
Hanging.
聚在一起玩
We've been so wrong about zombies this whole time.
我们一直对僵尸都有误解
Yeah.
对啊
I mean, with some concealer, blush, contour, highlight
用点遮瑕膏 胭脂 修容粉 光影粉
and a little bit of hair dye, you could look cute.
再加点染发剂 你可以变得很好看啊
And I mean, when was the last time you pampered yourself?
再说了 你上一次纵容自己是什么时候的事了
Yeah, giggling over make-up and doing each other's toenails?
就是傻笑着化妆 互相做美甲吗
No sale.
没兴趣
Uh, you like computers, right?
你喜欢电脑的对吧
My mom just set up a full VR room.
我妈妈不久前刚装了一个虚拟现实屋
VR?
虚拟现实
Ok, I mean, I don't wanna discriminate against humans
好吧 我不想歧视人类
so in a way it'd be wrong for me
所以如果我不答应你的话
not to take you up on your offer.
那就是我的不对了
Um, yeah.
好的 我答应你
I'm in.
我来吧
Ok, on second thought, maybe not.
嗯 再想一想 还是算了
Maybe next time.
也许下次吧
Ugh. I can't access it.
气死我了 我进不去
There's a firewall on Eliza's computer.
伊莱莎的电脑设置了防火墙
We have to get in.
我们无论如何都要进去
We have to show everyone that Zed's a monster.
我们要让大家看看泽德就是一只怪物
Try harder!
再努力试试
Not that hard.
不是让你用力
So Eliza told me not to swipe right,
伊莱莎叮嘱过我 叫我绝对不要向右滑动
but no risk, no reward.
但是不入虎穴 焉得虎子
This is gonna hurt.
肯定不会太舒服
Something happened. Software is corrupted!
不知发生了什么事情 软件被破解了
We're in!
我们进去了
I can't do this anymore.
我再也受不了
There's something you need to know.
你们得知道一些事
Ok.
好的
Now we're getting somewhere.
总算有点进展了
He's-
他
Here.
到了
Woah, woah.
哇 等等
You do not wanna open that.
你不会想开门的
Where are your manners?
你怎么这么没礼貌啊
Don't be ridiculous.
别开玩笑了
Ok, fine. Open it.
好 那你们就开门吧
Yes, my date to the homecoming game is-
没错 我的返校节球赛的约会对象是
Handsome.
一个大帅哥
You look-
你看起来
Dashing.
帅呆了
Uh, thank you. They're beautiful.
谢谢 这些花很漂亮啊
So, how do you know my daughter?
好了 你是怎样认识我女儿的
She's a cheerleader and I'm on the football team.
她是啦啦队员 而我是橄榄球队的
Oh, really?
真的吗
Really.
真的啊
I used to play a little ball myself.
我以前也玩橄榄球呢
He did.
没错
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的啊
I was a full back.
我以前是个全卫
Get out. I'm a full back.
不是吧 太巧了 我也是个全卫
No.
不是吧
Yeah.
是真的
Let's do this.
来吧
Let's go Mighty Shrimp!
大虾队 一起上
Break! On five!
数到五 就上场
That was amazing.
太棒了
That's what I'm talking about.
就是这样
We're gonna go to the homecoming game.
我们要去返校节球赛了
Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你们
Addison. He is such a nice boy.
艾迪森 他真是个好男孩
Such a nice boy.
真是个好男孩
Where did you dig him up?
你在哪儿找到他的
I'll see you at the game.
球赛时再见吧
How did you-
你是怎么
I adjusted my z-band.
我调了一下我的僵尸手环
I can feel the energy coursing through my bones right now,
我现在能感受到能量流过我的骨头
it's awesome.
感觉超棒
Hey, we still got time before the game
比赛开始前我们还有一些时间
and I owe you a real date.
我欠你一场真正的约会
A date?
约会
Yep.
对
Like I said, a proper date.
就像我说的 一场正式的约会
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah.
没事 没事
I'm all good.
我很好
Eliza was wrong.
伊莱莎说错了
Nothing bad happened, I'm completely fine.
没什么坏事发生 我非常好
After you.
你先请
Thanks.
谢谢
Vanilla. Vanilla.
香草 香草
Double vanilla.
双倍香草
Can you guess what the last one is?
你猜猜最后一种口味是什么
Vanilla.
香草
Yeah, how'd you know?
是啊 你怎么知道
You guys got a wide variety.
你们人类总有多种选择
Of vanilla.
各种香草口味
Here you go.
请享用
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
This is so Seabrook.
这就是希布鲁克的生活
Hey, you know what?
嘿 你知道吗
Vanilla works.
香草口味很棒
电影精选列表