I can only agree if there are some changes.
如果你们能做些改变 我就同意
Full integration for all zombies.
你们要正常对待所有僵尸
Oh, excuse me.
打断一下
There's only one little problem.
有一个小问题
You haven't won a game yet.
你还没有赢过比赛呢
That's a mere technicality.
这只是个技术性问题
Could you throw my star player a bone?
你就不能给我的明星球员一点甜头吗
Not literally.
不是字面意思
Ok, look.
好吧
In good faith I will allow zombies to eat in the cafeteria.
我带着诚意准许僵尸在食堂吃饭
And once you start racking in those wins
你一旦开始赢球
then we'll talk about those other demands, alright?
我们再来讨论其他要求怎么样
Yeah, deal.
可以 成交
Deal.
成交
I'll see you at practice.
队训见
Yeah, see ya, coach.
再见 教练
Deal.
说定了
Principal Lee, get in here.
李校长 抱一个
Oh, gosh.
天啊
You're the best.
你真好
Am I?
是吗
Hello, students.
同学们好
This is Principal Lee. As you may have heard,
我是李校长 你们可能已经听说了
zombie students are now allowed to eat in the cafeteria.
现在僵尸可以在食堂吃饭了
Ugh! Just deal with it!
慢慢习惯吧
The human cafeteria.
人类的食堂
Wow, Zed.
泽德
You really delivered.
你真的做到了
Our very own lunch table in the darkest corner
我们的餐桌在最黑暗的角落
under cheap fluorescent lights and by the trash cans.
头顶廉价的日光灯 旁边还有垃圾桶
I know.
我知道
It's perfect.
太棒了
Living large and in charge.
生活好起来了
I just love the thought of flying through the air.
我就是喜欢那种飞在空中的感觉
Oh my- oxygen is so overrated.
感觉氧气都吸入过量了
And so is dirt.
尘埃也是
Ugh, I hate doing the dishes, but it's like I love soap.
我讨厌洗碗 但是我喜欢洗洁精
Isn't it weird?
奇怪吗
Addy?
艾迪
Are you ok, Addy?
你没事吧 艾迪
My heart's racing and my palms are sweaty.
我现在心跳加速手心冒汗
Oh no, you have the flu.
你得流感了
No, it's Zed.
不 是因为泽德
Wait, you like like him?
等等 你真的喜欢他吗
You like like a zombie?
你居然喜欢一个僵尸
Wow. That's bad, right?
那不太好 对吧
Really bad.
真不好
My parents would so freak out.
我爸妈会疯的
Are we still friends?
我们还是朋友吗
Hello.
那还用说
I have your back no matter what.
无论怎样 我都支持你
It's just, I don't want anybody to break your heart.
只是 我不想让任何人伤你的心
Or devour it.
或是吃掉它
But it- this is great.
但这 这很好啊
I mean, look.
我是说
I swear on all that I hold dear, mostly glitter lip balm,
我以我所有珍视的东西起誓 主要是我的润唇膏啦
I will tell nobody.
我不会告诉任何人
It's cool.
你放心
Well, nothing's going to happen.
不会怎样的
He probably doesn't even remember my name.
他可能都不记得我的名字
Addison!
艾迪森
Well, I can't be rude.
我当然不能失礼啦
No, Ad- no-
不 艾迪 别去
Hi.
嗨
Um, as they say in old zombie tongue,
用僵尸的话说就是
gazar nady garzane garsick.
[僵尸语]
I looked it up on the internet.
我在网上查的
Um, you just thanked me for rubbing peanut butter on your umbrella.
你说的是谢谢我擦掉了你伞上的花生酱
Oh, um... I meant... welcome to the cafeteria.
呃 我是想说 欢迎来到食堂
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ok, why is Perky Von Cheerstick here?
啦啦队女孩过来干嘛
The point of having our own table
我们有自己的桌子
is to avoid people like her.
就是为了躲开她这样的人
Oh, no, I just wanted to thank Zed for rescuing me from the-
我只是想谢谢泽德救了我
excuse me.
先失陪了
You know you're talking to zombies, right?
你知道你在和僵尸说话吧
I'm fighting against intolerance.
我是在和不宽容作斗争
Oh. I fought mine by eliminating dairy.
我有乳糖不耐症 于是我就把乳制品全扔了
Uh, zombie intolerance.
我说的是对僵尸的不宽容
Ok, look.
好吧
You're cousin is not gonna be happy
你表哥可不怎么乐意
you're paling around with zombies.
你跟僵尸混在一起
Cheerleaders don't support freaks.
啦啦队里不允许有怪人
Oh right, Bucky said there was something different about you.
不过巴奇说过你不同常人
I can see that now.
我现在看出来了
No, I- I'm not different.
不 我没有不一样
Your smile.
你的笑容暴露了
Is that an overbite?
那是龅牙吗
Is one leg longer than the other?
您是不是有长短腿啊
Do you wear corrective lenses?
你戴矫正眼镜吗
No. No, no.
不不不
I'm not different.
我没有不一样
I'm the samest person you've ever met.
我是你们遇到过最普通的人
Hanging with zombies can be hazardous.
和僵尸一起玩很危险的
You could end up at the reject table like-
你最后可能沦落到和他们一样
That.
坐在那里
Ah, ze perfect picnic spot.
真是个完美的野餐地点
Sorry I couldn't sit with you at lunch.
抱歉不能和你坐一块吃午餐了
I wanted to, it's just- everyone is-
我也想的 只是大家都
I get it. Some day, maybe.
我懂 说不定未来有机会
Thanks for saving me at the pep rally.
谢谢你在动员大会上救我
Are you kidding? It worked out for everyone.
有什么好谢的 这对每个人都有好处
Look at me.
你看我
I'm gonna be on the football team and if things go well
我进橄榄球队了 而且如果进展顺利的话
zombies will be more accepted.
僵尸们会更加被人们接受
And we could, like, hang out in public.
那样我们就可以一起在公共场合玩了
Wouldn't that be something?
那样就太棒了
This town. This school.
这座小镇 这所学校
It's- it's hard not fitting in.
很难融入
How would you know?
你怎么知道的
You're perfect.
你那么完美
It's a wig.
这是假发
My real hair is freakish and I- I can't change it.
我真正的头发有点奇怪 我也改变不了
Well, can I see it?
我能看看吗
Never.
不可以
Sorry.
抱歉
My parents always made me cover my hair.
我父母一直让我遮住我的头发
And they're right.
他们的决定是对的
'Cause now I'm on the squad and- and I fit in.
因为现在我进了啦啦队 和大家打成一片
Are you coming to the meeting?
你要去开会吗
This is where we first met.
这是我们第一次相遇的地方
This is where we had our first punch.
这也是你第一次揍我的地方
I know we might be crazy,
我们之间有点不可思议
But did you hear the story,
你有没有听过这个故事
I think I heard it vaguely,
我应该略有耳闻
A girl and a zombie,
人类姑娘与僵尸少年
Oh tell me more, boy,
男孩 再多说点
Sounds like a fantasy,
听起来妙不可言
What could go so wrong with a girl and a zombie,
人类姑娘与僵尸少年能有什么问题
电影精选列表