There! Zombie!
僵尸在那儿
Stay calm!
冷静点
Everything's ok!
一切正常
There's no fire!
没有着火
Fire?
火
Bonzo, there's no fire!
邦佐 没着火
There's no fire!
压根就没着火
Look, we've come way too far to still be afraid of... fire.
我们改变了这么多 怎么还能怕火呢
Fire!
火
Bonzo!
邦佐
Ok, everybody, against the wall!
好了 大家靠墙壁站
Let's go!
快走
These drills are offensive and driven by zombie phobia.
这些演习有冒犯性 源自对僵尸的恐惧
No talking.
闭嘴
Against the wall!
靠墙站着
Fire!
火
Ok, I know this is scary, Bree,
好了 我知道这很吓人 布丽
but there's a zombie safe room right there.
不过那边就有一间僵尸安全室
It's gonna be ok.
不会有事的
Zombie safe room secure.
僵尸安全室警报启动
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
谁呀
Hello?
有人吗
Why, hello.
谁呀
Don't get any ideas, buster.
你可别对我打什么主意 小鬼
The only thing more deadly than my high kick is my low kick.
比我的高踢腿还要致命的就是我的低踢腿
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This just isn't how I was expecting my first day
我只是没想到来新学校的第一天
at a new school to go.
竟然会变成这个样子
You weren't expecting to be trapped in a zombie safe room?
没想到你会被困在僵尸安全室里
Oh, no, that I expected.
不是 这我倒不意外
That happens to me all the time.
我经常碰到这种事
It's sorta my thing.
差不多是我的日常了
So I'm not gonna get low kicked?
所以说我不会挨你的低踢腿了吧
You're safe, for now.
不会 暂时不会
Good.
那就好
'Cause today's a big day.
因为今天对我很重要
I'm trying out for the football team.
我要去参加橄榄球队选拔
Well, we're both having big days.
那这么说 今天对我们俩都很重要
I'm trying out for the cheer squad.
我要去参加啦啦队选拔
That's a tough gig to get.
啦啦队很难进的
Yeah, but I love it.
是啊 可是我喜欢啦啦队
My parents have had me in cheer camp since forever.
从小到大 我爸妈一直让我参加啦啦队夏令营
My dad doesn't even think I'm gonna make the team.
我爸都不相信我能入选橄榄球队
What?
什么
No, sure you will.
他错了 你肯定能选上
You just need someone to cheer for you.
你只是需要有人给你加油鼓励
And soon, fingers crossed, it'll be, like, my job.
而且不久之后 我希望 这就是我的活
So...
就这样
I'm Zed. What's your name?
我叫泽德 你叫什么
Addison. Nice to meet you.
艾迪森 很高兴认识你
All clear.
警报解除
Zombie!
僵尸
Wha- Zed, I'm so sorry.
泽德 对不起
My parents have always taught me that zombies
我爸妈从小就教育我
are disgusting dead-eyed freaks but...
僵尸就是恶心的冷血怪物 但是
you're not hideous at all.
你看起来一点都不可怕
Thanks. I'll take it.
谢谢 我就当你是在夸我了
My parents have always hated zombies since one bit
我爸妈讨厌僵尸是因为
my grandpa's ear off.
僵尸咬掉了我外公的耳朵
But now we'll just talk your ear off.
但咱俩现在可是聊嗨了
There you are!
你在这儿呀
Ew. Nasty!
恶心 肮脏的东西
Zombie germs.
僵尸细菌
If you ever touch my cousin again it won't be pretty.
你要是敢动我表妹一下 就别怪我不客气
Which, as you can see, is off-brand for me.
你应该能看出我的厉害
To the cheer tryouts.
去啦啦队选拔那儿
Seabrook awaits.
希布鲁克的同学们都等着呢
Progress.
进步了
We're making progress.
这也算是有进步了
Ok, welcome to football tryouts.
好了 欢迎来参加橄榄球队选拔
As you know, this town is a cheerleading town
你们也知道 咱这儿是啦啦队之乡
'cause this town likes to win.
因为我们十分好胜
And our football team is awful,
但是我们橄榄球队是出了名的烂
so we are not going to win this year,
所以今年我们要是还赢不了比赛
and I'm probably gonna lose my job.
我工作可能都没了
Good news for you, though.
不过好消息是
Y'all made the team, whoopie.
你们都能入选球队 开心吧
Yes! I made it!
太棒了 我进了
Except for the zombie.
除了这个僵尸
What?
为什么
Principal Lee said you guys
李校长说的
shouldn't even leave the basement.
你们不能离开地下室
She didn't tell you?
她没跟你说么
No.
没有呀
Don't think so.
从来没听过这话
I think I would have remembered that.
要是说了 我怎么会一点印象都没有
Come on, just let me be on the team.
你就行行好 让我进球队吧
Can't have a zombie on the field,
僵尸不能上场比赛
we'd look like a laughing stock.
否则我们会成笑柄的
Besides, I'm no trailblazer.
而且 我不喜欢当第一个吃螃蟹的人
You know, I'm more of a follower.
你知道的 我最多就是个追随者
Actually, I'm not even really good at that, so...
事实上 我连个追随者都做不好 所以说
Football is stupid, anyway.
反正橄榄球蠢爆了
Thanks for the pep talk.
谢谢安慰
Very funny.
真有意思
You know, I think that cheerleader likes me.
我感觉那个啦啦队女生喜欢我
The one that punched you? In the face?
一拳揍你脸上那个
Yeah, yeah.
对 就是她
I think there's something there, you know?
我觉得我们之间擦出了点火花
Look.
听我说
Humans are bad, but cheerleaders are monsters.
人类都够坏了 啦啦队的人更是恶魔中的恶魔
Things need to change.
世道必须要变
Ok, let's go!
好了 开始吧
Line up.
排好队
Welcome to cheerleading tryouts.
欢迎参加啦啦队选拔
It's nice to see so many... wannabes.
看到这么多人想成为我们真好
I mean, we'd wanna be us too
我是说 要不是我们已经在啦啦队里了
if we weren't already on the cheer squad.
我们也想成为我们
You need to bring it, ok?
你们得拿出真本事
Like my assistant captains.
就像我的副队长们
First up we have Stacey.
第一个是斯泰西
Lacey.
然后是蕾西
And Tracey.
还有特蕾西
The Aceys.
西字团
Today's tryouts are going to be easy.
今天的选拔很简单
The hardest thing you'll have to do is a back handspring,
最难的也不过是来个后手翻
funky chicken, round-off match table split
放克鸡舞 乾坤大劈叉
with a robot down powering finish.
最后再以机器人舞结尾
Afraid?
害怕了吗
Yes, Addison?
说吧 艾迪森
Captain Bucky, was that funky chicken cajun
巴奇队长 放克鸡舞是卡津式
or shake-n-bake?
还是上篮式的
Well, I've never heard of cajun, so spice it up.
我没听过卡津式的 你可以来一个
We got this.
我们肯定可以的
The Mighty Shrimp don't think small.
我们大虾队从不拘泥于小动作
Cheer until it hurts.
如果跳不死 就往死里跳
Listen up, It's not so tough,
都听我说 其实并不难
I'll tell ya how it's done,
让我来给你们做示范
There's really nothing better than to hear you're number one,
最开心也不过知道自己得第一
电影精选列表