Zombie to boot.
僵尸也要跳得更高
I'm rockin', I smile.
我在摇滚 我在微笑
Zombies aren't vile.
僵尸才不惹人烦恼
Yay!
耶
That's some great cheering.
这套啦啦操很不错嘛
I wasn't doing anything.
我什么都没做
Certainly not cheering.
绝对不是在练啦啦操
Please don't tell anyone.
拜托不要跟其他人说
You're Zed's little sister, right?
你是泽德的妹妹对吧
I'm Zoey.
我叫佐伊
You're Addison.
你是艾迪森
When I cheer it makes me happy.
每次跳啦啦操总能让我开心起来
Me too.
我也是
You're great at cheerleading, Zoey.
佐伊 你很擅长啦啦操
Thanks, but my pet Zandor doesn't seem that impressed.
谢谢 不过看来我的宠物赞多尔就没多喜欢
Well, he should be.
它应该喜欢的
But I think you're old enough to have a real pet.
但我觉得你到能养真正宠物的年纪了
Wouldn't that be awesome?
那可就太棒啦
Stop teasing her.
别再逗她了
You know they don't allow zombies to have pets.
你知道僵尸是被禁止养宠物的
I didn't know that.
这我可不知道
I'm still learning that zombies aren't what I was taught.
我还在慢慢学习僵尸跟我从小被灌输的形象并不一样
I mean, look at you.
我是说 看看你
You're smart, cool, pretty.
你又酷又聪明 还那么漂亮
You think I'm pretty?
你觉得我漂亮
Yeah.
对啊
There you are.
原来你在这里啊
Zoey, woah, what're you doing here?
佐伊 你在这里干嘛
Please. I'm not gonna miss a zombie mash.
拜托 我才不会错过僵尸舞会呢
Zoey--
佐伊
Come on.
来来来
Who's a good boy?
谁是乖孩子
Me.
我是
Good boy. Good boy.
乖孩子 乖孩子
Alright, I'll take you home.
好了 我来带你回家吧
Zed's gotta make sure Addison gets outta here.
泽德要送艾迪森离开这里
We should hang out, Eliza.
伊莱莎 我们该找时间一起出去玩
And I really like your boots.
还有 我很喜欢你的靴子
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
They're orthotic.
本来是矫正鞋
I got this draggy foot thing going on, so...
我走路有点拖地 所以就
She's cool.
她挺酷嘛
Yeah, for a human, right?
对啊 以人类来说她很酷了
No. She's just cool.
不 她就是很酷
You guys look good together.
你们在一起看起来挺萌的
Hey!
喂
Don't forget Zander.
别忘了赞多尔
See ya.
再见
Bye.
再见
Wow, what is this place?
哇 这是什么地方
It's a zombie-light garden.
这里是僵尸灯光园
It's beautiful.
好美啊
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
For a walk in the park.
去公园里散步
I know you might be crazy,
我知道你也许疯了
But did you hear the story,
你有没有听过这个故事
I think I heard it vaguely,
我应该略有耳闻
A girl and a zombie,
人类姑娘与僵尸少年
Oh tell me more, boy,
男孩 再多说点
Sounds like a fantasy,
听起来妙不可言
Oh what could go so wrong with a girl and a zombie,
人类姑娘与僵尸少年能有什么问题
You're from the perfect paradise,
你来自天堂那一端
And I'm living on the darker side,
我却宿于黑暗深渊
Oh, I got a feeling, If you get to know me,
我早已对你动心 希望你能够懂我
Right from the start you caught my eye,
初遇那天 我的视线就已离不开你
Something inside me came to life,
内心的情愫悄然生长
Oh, I got a feeling, If you get to know me,
我早已对你动心 希望你能够懂我
Some day this could be, this could be ordinary,
总有一天 这一切都不再是梦想
Some day could we be something extraordinary,
总有一天 我们会变得非同凡响
You and me side by side,
我们俩肩并肩
Out in the broad daylight,
沐浴在阳光下
If they laugh we'll say we're gonna be some day,
即使被人嘲笑 我们也坚信总会有那么一天
Some day, some day,
总有一天 总有一天
We're gonna be some day,
总会有那么一天
Some day, some day,
总有一天 总有一天
We're gonna be some day,
总会有那么一天
It's beautiful.
很美
You're beautiful.
你很美
Zombies, show yourselves!
僵尸们 快出来
You're out past curfew!
你们已经过了宵禁时间
Curfew?
宵禁
Zombie, please turn around.
僵尸 转过身去
Addison?
艾迪森
Gus?
格斯
What're you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
This is a hot bed for zombie activity.
这儿是僵尸频繁活动的地带
It's not safe for humans.
对人类来说不安全
Come on, let's get you home.
来吧 我带你回家
You snuck out?
你是溜出去的
Addison.
艾迪森
Do you know how dangerous it is out there?
你知道外面有多危险吗
I'm gonna go, chief.
长官 我得走了
This town is full of monstrous zombies.
这座城市里满是像怪物一样的僵尸
What were you up to?
你出去是想干什么
I...
我
I was out with a boy.
我是出去找一个男生的
Oh boy.
天哪
Probably a good idea I just leave, chief.
长官 我还是直接走比较好
Hey.
喂
Now who exactly is this boy? Hmm?
你说的这个男生是谁啊
Well?
是谁
Goodnight, chief.
晚安 长官
You will not cheer and there will be no cheer championship
在我们跟这个男生见面前 你不准再参与啦啦队
until we meet this boy.
也不准参加啦啦队锦标赛
Right.
对
No cheer championships-
不能参加啦啦队锦标赛
Honey, I know- I'm not changing my mind.
亲爱的 我知道 我不会改变主意
Right. We need to meet this boy, Addison,
对 艾迪森 我们要跟这个男生见面
or you'll never cheer again.
要不你就不能再参与啦啦队
Right, Gus?
对吧 格斯
Goodnight, chief.
晚安 长官
Alright, Mighty Shrimps, today is the day,
好了 大虾队 今天就是
we've all been waiting for.
我们一直在等待的日子
It's the Homecoming game!
返校节球赛就在今天啦
Look, I'm all for trampling the system and the opposing team
听着 对于破解系统和碾压对手这两件事 我都支持
but you've really gotta stop messing with your z-band, ok?
但是你不要再乱搞你的僵尸手环了
It's not safe.
一点也不安全
It's just one more game to get through.
我只要再赢一场球赛就好
And then no more hacking your z-band?
然后就不用再破解你的僵尸手环了
Yeah. Totally.
对 当然
Come here.
过来吧
Zed's cheating.
泽德在作弊
He's been hacking his-
他一直在黑他的
Z-band.
僵尸手环
Addison.
艾迪森
Last night, I wanted to help when the zombie patrol arrived
昨晚僵尸巡查队来的时候 我本来想帮忙的
but I was just- I was afraid-
但是我就是 就是害怕
Zed, it's not your fault.
泽德 你没有做错
The big problem is my parents won't let me cheer
大问题是我的父母在跟你见面前
until they meet you.
不准我再参加啦啦队
电影精选列表