Just a little bit of dust and a little bit of mould,
只是沾染些许尘埃发霉长毛
But it ain't so bad on this side of the tracks,
其实这里的世界也并没有那么糟
We make it work with a little bit of, uh, swag,
加点装饰 我们点缀乏味生活
Oh this side we can all keep winning,
这一侧 我们奋力争胜
If we just try to fit in,
我们适应新生活
Watch it come together,
我们团结一心
Be the best one ever,
永争第一
Because it's my time,
这时代属于我
This is gonna be my year,
这一年属于我
Been waiting for this moment,
一直期待着这一刻
I'm gonna own it,
我要把握当下
You can watch me shine,
我要尽情闪耀
This is gonna be my year,
这一年属于我
My year, my year,
这一年 属于我
my my my year,
属于我
My year, My year,
这一年 属于我
My year, My year,
属于我 属于我
This is gonna be my year,
这一年属于我
Now let me introduce you to my friend Eliza,
请容我向你介绍 我的朋友伊莱莎
We'll never be accepted, Zombies need to rise up,
我们从未被接受 僵尸要勇于反抗
Fight the good fight, Stand for what's right,
为信仰和原则斗争 坚守真理立场
We get the worst jobs and a curfew at night,
我们工作最糟 晚上还有宵禁
They make us wear these uniforms
他们逼迫我们穿上这些制♥服♥
that all look the same,
我们的个性都被剥夺
Why is it just us being treated this way?
我们凭什么要遭此对待
I say we stick it to their institution,
我们要死磕到底
You want justice?
你们想要公平
We need a revolution,
那就得来场革命
Yeah, you got a point,
没错 你说的句句在理
But today's an improvement,
但现今境况已有很大改善
'Cause baby steps is still movement,
就算进展再缓慢 也还是在不断向前
Ay, Bonzo,
邦佐
come and spit a verse, Zig-zag quig quad,
我也来说一说
Ziggy gag za, Ziggity za yo, Zag, ziggy ga-zong,
[僵尸语]
He just dropped that in zombie,
他用僵尸语说了一遍
Yeah, all he said is he's hungry,
嗯 他只是说他饿了
Bye!
再见
Go, go, go, go, go,
冲 冲 冲 冲 冲
go, go, go, go,
冲 冲 冲 冲
My cuz, Bucky's the man,
这是我的表哥 巴奇
Look at how perfect he lands,
看他落地姿势多么完美
Our very own cheer rock star,
他是我们的啦啦队摇滚之星
No more autographs please, stay where you are,
签名本子都拿开 全都各归各位
Another year and I only get better,
再过一年 我只会更加优秀
Another cheer another varsity letter,
再比一场 我们为学校争光
This year we just can't lose,
这一年 我们绝不能输
Well, I'm gonna win, y'all can come, too,
我势在必得 你们可以一同前来
My year, my year, my year,
这一年 属于我 属于我
my year, my year, my year,
这一年 属于我 属于我
Watch it come together,
我们团结一心
Be the best one ever,
永争第一
Because it's my time,
这时代属于我
This is gonna be my year,
这一年属于我
Been waiting for this moment,
一直期待着这一刻
Yeah I'm gonna own it,
我要把握当下
You can watch me shine,
我要尽情闪耀
This is gonna be my year,
这一年属于我
My year, my year, my my my year,
这一年 属于我 属于我
My year, my year,
这一年 属于我
This is gonna be my year,
这一年属于我
Do we need to take a trip downtown?
我们要不要去趟警♥察♥局
No, officer.
不用了 警官
We're all good.
我们都挺好的
No, hey.
不用了
She does not want a hug.
她不想和你拥抱
Can't let those monsters change this town, cuz.
我们不能让这群怪物为所欲为 表妹
Ew.
恶心
They're just going to school like us.
他们只是和我们一样上学而已
Like us?
和我们一样
People love me, ok?
我人见人爱 知道不
I got jazz hands.
我会爵士手动作
Those freaks are nothing like us.
那些怪胎和我们一点也不像
They tried to eat our grandfather.
他们以前还想吃掉我们外公呢
It was just a small bite.
不过是咬了一小口
Cheer tryouts today after school, everybody.
同学们 放学之后有啦啦队选拔赛哦
Let's go, Mighty Shrimp!
一起上 大虾队
Go, bottom feeders!
加油 底层生物
Wait, you know,'cause Shrimp.
别走啊 你们没听懂吗 因为虾啊
They eat the- the waste of the ocean at the bottom?
虾是吃海底残渣的啊
No?
你们不懂吗
Woo! Go Seabrook!
希布鲁克加油
Hi, I'm Bree and I've always dreamed of being on the cheer squad
你好啊 我是布丽 我一直都想进啦啦队
because I really want to be a flyer...
因为我真的很想飞起来
tossed high in the sky.
被抛在高空中
Nice to meet you. I'm Addison.
很高兴认识你 我是艾迪森
I love cheer, too.
我也喜欢啦啦队
Did you know the creator of the wave
你知道人浪的发明者
went to Seabrook?
也是希布鲁克的学生吗
Yes!
当然
That is so amazing!
太棒了
I can't wait to try out for the cheer squad!
我都等不及参加选拔赛了
Ok, let's go.
好了 我们走
Come on, you guys, we're in a real school.
走吧 我们这回是来到真正的学校了
No more classes in a dingy basement.
再也不用在脏兮兮的地下室上课了
You were saying?
你确定
I'm Principal Lee.
我是李校长
We are thrilled to be forced to have...
对于被迫接受你们的到来
you here.
我们感到很高兴
Do not leave the basement.
不许离开地下室
Have a great year.
新学年快乐
Principal Lee?
李校长
Ok.
啥事
I was just wondering...
我在想
how do I try out for the football team?
我要怎么参加橄榄球队选拔呢
And the computer coding club?
还有编程俱乐部
Right. Music class.
对 还有音乐课
Bonzo's an artist.
邦佐是个艺术家
He's classically trained.
他可是科班出身
Oh, yeah, ok, zip it.
好了好了 别唱了
Let me ask you this.
我先问问你们
Do any of these include leaving the basement?
做这些事情需要离开地下室吗
Well... yeah. I guess.
嗯 应该要吧
Then I guess you don't.
那就不行
So no tryouts for you.
所以选拔赛什么的别想了
I'm sorry. I don't mean it.
真抱歉 我不是那个意思
Have a great day.
祝你们今天愉快
That's just an expression.
就是一句客气话
Excuse me.
借过
Ok, let's do some grammar or something.
好了 我们先开始学习语法吧
This is supposed to be chemistry.
现在不是该上化学课吗
Look, 45 minutes ago I was a janitor, kid, so bear with me.
四十五分钟前我还只是个扫地的 孩子 凑合一下吧
What am I doing?
你猜我在干嘛
I'm on my way to football tryouts.
我要去参加橄榄球队选拔
Yeah, I know it's a high-risk move,
是 我知道这很危险
but I got smarts and stealth on my side.
但是我头脑灵光 动作轻盈
Rogue zombie!
僵尸跑出来了
Wait, what?
等会儿 啥
Wait...
等等
It's going to be fine, you don't have to...
没事的 你们不用
worry about it.
担心的
电影精选列表