对 你说过
Yeah, you did say that.
好悲伤呀
That was so sad.
我也喜欢
I liked it, too.
每个人都分享过之后我们再深入探讨
After everybody has read theirs, we'll dive deeper into it.
不过真的很棒 哈尔
But bravo, Hal, bravo!
下一个谁想分享?
Um, so who would like to read their story next?
我想换个主题
I changed my mind about what I was going to write.
所以还没有开始写
So, I haven't written anything yet.
我本来想写那个
-Okay. -I was writing about that
恶心的暴露狂 但是回忆太痛苦了
gross, naked man and it was bumming me out.
所以我想写八岁那年
So, I think I'm going to write about this trip
去动物园的故事
I took to the zoo when I was eight.
那次旅行开心吗?
Okay, was that a happy trip?
我和我妈在看猴子
So, we were looking at the monkeys, me and my mom.
其中一只盯着我的眼睛
And one of them was looking me
就好像它恨我
right in the eye like he hated me,
好像它想从笼子里跳出来杀了我
like he was going to jump out of the cage and kill me.
然后我就流鼻血了 很严重
Then I had a really bad nosebleed,
我妈只好带我回家了
so my mom had to take me home.
所以不是一次开心的旅行
Ah, so... No, not a-- Not a happy trip.
不过有时候就是要把不开心说出来 对吧?
Sometimes you just have to get it out though, right?
对 我的书的书名就是这么说的
Yeah. I mean, the title of my book says that exactly.
书名是什么?
What title?
-《我必须说出来》 -你必须说出来?
-I Had To Tell It. -You had to tell it?
-不是,是“我”必须 -你必须说出来?
-No, no, "I Had To". -You had to tell it.
不是 书名是《我必须说出来》
Oh, no, the title of the book is I Had To Tell It.
没人看过我的书吗?
Has nobody in here read my book?
我不知道你出过书
I didn't know about it.
真不敢相信
I can't imagine that you would have
你们不了解我的作品
trusted me to be your teacher
居然就信任我来指导你们
if you weren't familiar with my work.
我知道你出过书
I saw that you were published and that you
写过好多文章
wrote a lot of articles.
我才刚报名上课
I just signed up.
书是关于什么的?
What's it about?
关于我的童年
It's about my childhood.
是一本自传
It's a memoir.
我读过一本自传 太赞了
Oh, I read this other memoir that was really killer.
哪本?
Which one?
《拜托 不了 谢谢》
Please And No Thank You.
我超爱的
I love that book.
我也喜欢那本
I also love that.
那我得看看
Oh, I got to read that.
我肯定会去看你的那本
But I will definitely be reading yours.
-我也是 -对
-Me, too. -Same.
-我也要看 -绝对的
-I'm gonna read that. -Definitely gonna read that.
《我必须说》?
I Had To Tell?
出来《我必须说出来》
It. I Had To Tell It.
对 《我必须说出来》
Yeah, I Had To Tell It, yeah.
嗯 记下来
Yeah, write that one down.
我一直跟你说 我不想吃那东西
Oh, my God, because I keep telling you, I don't want them.
那是因为你一直吃垃圾食品 特别是工作的时候
That's because you eat so shitty, especially at work.
不是…好吧
No, it's... Okay, so,
她给我做沙拉
she makes me salads
让我带着去上班 还用那种很傻的
to take to work in these dumb little
-特百惠的玩意儿装 -根本不傻
-Tupperware things, but -They're not dumb.
都是环保材料
-the reason... -They're recyclable.
就不能用袋子装吗
Just put it in a fucking baggy.
用袋子就行
-It doesn't matter. -Just...
别跑题行不行?
Can you shut up and keep talking?
她给我做沙拉的唯一原因
So, the only reason she makes me a salad
是她想让我减肥
is because she wants me to lose weight,
-这属于“被动型攻击” -不是
-which is passive aggressive. -No.
不是这样的 我做沙拉
No, that is not true. The reason that I make the salads
是因为我希望你健康
is because I want you to be healthy.
是这样的
So, here's how it goes.
我给他做了沙拉
I make him a salad, right?
他带着去上班
But then he takes it to work,
但是他在沙拉上加了 马苏里拉芝士棒
and he puts mozzarella sticks on top of the salad,
然后你猜怎么着?
and then guess what?
他不吃沙拉
He doesn't eat the salad.
谁跟你说的?
Who told you that?
你知道是谁
You know who told me that.
太好了
Great.
-谢了 娜奥米 -对 娜奥米说的
-Thanks, Naomi. -Naomi told me that.
我觉得你根本不知道
You know, I don't think you have any idea
我为了为你保持健康
how hard I have to work to stay healthy.
付出了多少
For you.
为我?
For me? Right.
不好意思
Okay, I'm sorry.
“你好 服务员 再来一轮
How healthy is, "Oh, excuse me,
低卡玛格丽特” 这很健康吗?
waiter, could we get another round of skinny margaritas?"
这是什么口音?
What is this? What accent is that?
-什么口音? -娜奥米的
-What? Where? -It's Naomi.
娜奥米是新西兰人
Naomi's from New Zealand.
-对 -这不是新西兰口音
-Yeah. -That's not New Zealand.
我觉得他厌女
I think you don't like women.
我喜欢女人
I like women.
真的 我喜欢女人
I do. I like women.
我只是厌你
I just don't like you.
不行 抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
Okay, no problem.
你之前看过它的照片吧?
You saw a picture of this one though, right?
从照片上看不出来
You can't really tell in a picture.
好吧
Okay. Um...
没关系 我还有一个
No problem, because I have one more.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好
Excuse me.
这个多少钱?
How much is this one?
天啊
Oh, my God.
很美吧?
Isn't it beautiful?
这件作品是独一无二的
This piece, which is one of a kind...
-我也觉得 -一万九千块
-Yeah, I would assume it is. -...is $19,000.
-什么? -谢谢你
-Huh? -Oh, thank you so much.
贝丝 闭嘴
Beth, shut up.
-怎么了? -我就是干这行的
-What? -This is what I do.
你不能羞辱这些人
You can't insult these people.
根本不舒服
Not even comfortable.
就一个长椅敢卖♥♥这么贵?
A long bench costs this much?
得了吧
Oh, wake up.
看看这些灯
Hey, look at these lights.
多少钱我都不会买♥♥这张长椅
I would never buy this bench, no matter what.
你觉得怎么样?
-What do you think? -Uh...
挺酷的
Yeah, it's cool.
它好像在操自己
I mean, it looks like it's fucking itself,
不过她可能会喜欢
but she'll probably love it.
你明晚来吗?
Are you planning to come tomorrow night?
我实在做不到 对不起
Yeah, really... I-- I don't think I can, I'm sorry.
把脚放下来行不行?
Can you get your feet off the couch?
-拜托? -什么?
-Please. -What?
你到底怎么回事?
Really? What's the matter with you?
为什么还没有跟他说开?
Why haven't you talked to him yet?
我...
I mean, I just...
说实话 我受不了他的回答
Honestly, I can't bear the thought of his response.
你来吧
Okay, well just come-- you know,
多喝点酒
drink a lot, have a lot of wine.
假装一切正常
Try to act normal.
你应该回家跟他谈谈
You need to go home and you need to talk to him already.
你为什么要在这里吃东西?
Why are you eating?
站起来!
Stand up!
电影精选列表