-妈 -怎么了?
-Mom. -Yes?
你不能变成疯狂的老夫人
You cannot be that crazy lady.
我不是疯狂的老夫人
I'm not a crazy lady.
我不是夫人 我们都不是夫人
And I'm not a lady. None of us are ladies.
我们是女人 这是我家
We are women and this is my house.
我不给你土豆沙拉了
And don't take the potato salad.
我留着明天吃
I'm saving it for tomorrow.
太好了
Sounds good.
午餐结束了吧?
Is lunch over?
这个角色其实有点奇怪
The part is kind of strange actually.
也很有趣
-It's interesting. -Yeah.
我都不敢相信自己得到了这个角色
It's interesting... I can't even believe I got this part, really.
我已经准备好了开始了
I'm just ready to get started, you know. I'm a little...
有点紧张
-I'm a little nervous. -Yeah.
-什么时候? -明天开始排练
-So, when are they? -Rehearsals start tomorrow.
直接开始啊
Okay, straight in.
我觉得这真的是个挑战
And you know, I think it's going to be a real challenge
因为其他人…
because all the other...
都是有名的戏剧演员
Everyone else is, like, an established theater actor.
是啊
Yeah.
而我只是…总之我挺紧张的
You know, and I'm a little... Anyway I'm just nervous.
-你呢? -还行
-Anyway, how are you? -Okay.
有新来的疯子吗?
-Yeah. -Any new crazies?
没有新的
No new ones, no. I don't know.
我觉得我最近状态不佳
I'm feeling kind of off my game.
真的?怎么说?
Oh, really. What do you mean?
不好说…我的疯子们都挺好
I don't know... my crazies are fine.
其实我不应该这么叫他们 我们能不能...
Actually, I shouldn't call them that. Do you mind if...
当然…
-No. Of course. -Because...
对了 莎拉要给我办生日派对
Oh, before I forget, Sarah is throwing me a birthday dinner.
-你们俩一定得来 -好
-We need you guys there. -Yeah.
你多大了?
-Yeah. -How old are you?
不知道
I don't know.
只要不用陪马克去买♥♥袜子 我随时愿意去看老妈
I'll take Mom over going sock shopping with Mark any day.
他肯定要在帕拉贡体育用品店
He's going to be in Paragon
泡上三四个小时
-for, like, three hours. -What?
这次他好像拉上了唐陪他
I think he got Don to go with him.
真搞笑 马克这么在乎袜子?
That's too funny. Mark cares that much about socks?
-是的 -哇
-He does. Yeah. -Wow.
我是不是也该升级下袜子?
Should I be buying better socks?
他可以给你讲一整天
Well, you know, he can talk to you all about it.
告诉你便宜的
About how the cheap ones
到底差在哪里
are very different from the good ones,
而且他会扔掉旧的 买♥♥新的
and he's always getting rid of old ones to buy new ones.
连内♥裤♥都扔
He even throws away his underwear.
-你不扔吗? -不扔
-Well, don't you? -No.
从来不扔?
Never?
我要带你去袜子墙 这是我起的名字
I'm gonna take you over to the wall. I call it the wall.
那里应有尽有 所有材质、款式
It's got everything that you need. Every texture, every idea.
你是不是演过那部南瓜电影?
Didn't I see you in that pumpkin movie?
-对 -哇
-Yes. -Wow.
-你好 -那片子太搞笑了
-Hey, how are you? -Such a funny movie.
谢谢
Aw, thank you, thank you.
要拍张照吗?
You want to do a selfie?
不用了
Oh, uh, that's okay.
-不过谢谢你 -没事
-Thanks, though. -Yeah.
-这就是我的生活 -什么南瓜电影?
-This is my life. -Er, what pumpkin movie?
十年前拍的片子
It's this movie I did about 10 years ago.
你演南瓜?
Did you play a pumpkin?
不是 南瓜是主角
No, that was the lead.
我该早点离开的
I wish I got the dip.
咱们去帕拉贡吧 他们肯定还在那里
Let's go to Paragon. I bet they're still in there.
什么?
What?
不可能吧 那里有多少袜子?
No way. How many socks do they have in there?
你去看看就知道了
You'll see. I'm telling ya.
我不着急
I'm not rushing.
我也是
Me neither.
根本不值
That wasn't worth it.
我们吃完了
We're finished.
-他很在乎 -嗯
-He cares. -Yeah.
-对了 -什么?
-Oh, You know what? -What?
艾里奥特16岁的时候在这里偷过东西
When Eliot was 16, he stole something from here once.
他那次惹上了大♥麻♥烦
He got in really big trouble too.
肯定的
Oh, of course he did.
偷的是乒乓球
-Ping pong balls. -Well...
那东西可贵了
-Those are extremely expensive. -Yeah.
快看
Look.
你说对了
You were right.
他们可能一直都没动过
I wonder if they've even moved.
他们是瘫痪了吗?
Do you think they're paralyzed?
可能被定身了吧
More like frozen.
没有 他动了
No. Look, one of them moved.
给他们一个惊喜吧
-We'll go sneak up on them. -Mm.
你觉得呢?
You think?
我只要说一点不好 她就会崩溃
If I say even the slightest thing, she falls apart.
我还以为你喜欢她的作品呢
I thought that you liked her writing.
整体上是很喜欢 但我不喜欢她的新书
I do, generally, but I... I don't like this new book.
是自传吗?
And this is a memoir?
不是 她写了本小说
No, no, she's, uh... she's written a novel.
虚构的
It's fiction.
好像是悬疑类的
It's kind of a... kind of a mystery.
其实我也不知道到底算什么
Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what it is.
我们走吧 贝丝
We should go, Beth.
我觉得很无奈 不知道该干什么
I just feel stuck, and I just... I don't know what to do.
你能理解吗?
Does that make sense? I don't know.
你不能跟她提提意见吗?
Oh, shit, man. Can you say anything?
不行
No, I can't.
现在不行了 应该早点提的
I can't. I could have, maybe should have,
比如第二、第三或者第二十次读的时候
you know, like, second, third, twentieth read.
第二十次?
- Twentieth read? - Yeah. Yeah.
她写了一版又一版
Draft after draft after draft,
她问我意见 但我不知道怎么说
she was asking for notes and I didn't know how to.
现在已经太晚了
And now it feels too late.
-写得不好? -我觉得不好
-And it's no good? -Not to me.
老天啊
Oh, my God!
贝丝 等等
-Wait, Beth, Beth... -Oh, my God!
他们说的可能是别人
I think they were talking about something else.
我实在不敢相信
I can't believe this.
也许是我们听错了
No, I mean, maybe we misheard.
我觉得好恶心
I think I'm gonna be sick.
是吗?
Oh, no, you are?
嗯 我好像要吐了
Yeah. I think I'm gonna throw up.
等等 去那边
Okay, wait, right over there--
那边…老天在这里?
Right there is a... Oh, God, right here?
天啊
Oh, God. Oh!
我吐不出来
No, I don't think I can. I can't.
他爱你胜过一切
He loves you more than life itself.
这和现在的情况有什么关系吗?
What does that have to do with anything here?
我的意思是 他只是不爱你的书
I'm saying that he doesn't love your book, okay?
他不爱你的书 这有什么?
He doesn't love your book, I mean, who cares?
你不明白吗?这本书我已经
Do you understand I've been working on this book
写了两年
-for two years, right? -Uh-huh.
我给了他无数版草稿
I've given him, like, a million drafts to read,
他每一次读完
and every time he reads it, every single time,
都告诉我他有多喜欢
he tells me how much he loves it.
每一次!
Every single time!
他可能只是不喜欢
Because he just doesn't like, you know,
或者不理解
get it or whatever.
我的手都麻了
And now my hands have gone numb.
真的麻了
-Yeah, take a... -For real.
电影精选列表