这才是你的第一部小说
Look, it's your first work of fiction.
再试一次吧?
Why not try another draft?
她说我不是新声音了
She said I wasn't a new voice.
-你是最棒的声音 -老声音
- You're the best voice. - An old voice.
我也没那么老吧
I'm not that old.
你之前不是说...
Didn't you say that, uh...
还有另一个经纪人很想签你吗?
that other agent was chasing you a while ago?
嗯 叫文森什么的
-Oh, yeah. Vince something. -Yeah.
发给他看看
Yeah, well... Send it to him.
嗯 我试试
Yeah, I guess I will.
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
我觉得这样更好看
I don't know. This looks better.
没那么憔悴
Only less tired.
没那么憔悴 但是太吓人了
Less tired and horrifying,
女人不是都这样么
Well, you know, women do it all the time.
真是双标
It's such a double standard.
我...
I...
我看起来很憔悴 我老了
I look tired. I'm... I'm aging.
说什么傻话呢?
What are ya, nuts?
你都打肉毒杆菌了
Well, you get Botox.
我就在这里打了一点点
Well, I just get a little bit right here.
我还是可以动眉毛的 看着
You know, I can still move my eyebrows. Watch, watch.
嗯 表情真丰富
Oh, yeah, so expressive.
你什么时候这么虚荣了?
Since when are you so vain?
我也年轻帅气过
I don't know, I was... I was young and hot.
你还是比我年轻
Well, you're still younger than me.
我觉得她已经好多了
She's doing a lot better I think.
我可不这么觉得
Oh, I don't know about that.
你能不能努努力
Okay try hard, all right.
今天温柔一点
Let's just have it be nice today.
我很温柔 你才该温柔一点
I'll be nice. You be nice.
我们都温柔一点
We'll both be nice.
妈妈
- Mama! - Hi.
你怎么样?
Hi. How are you?
很好 你呢?
I'm good, how are you?
还好
Okay.
-嗨 妈妈 -嗨
-Hi, Ma. -Hi.
真高兴见到你
Good to see ya.
我也是
And you.
看起来很好吃
Ooh, this looks so yummy.
一点小食
-Wow. -A little spread.
你这身真可爱
Oh, you look cute.
不要说我可爱
I'm not cute.
我是个成熟♥女♥人
I'm a mature woman.
-我实在夸你 -你什么时候看的《阴间大♥法♥师》?
- It was a compliment. - When did you see Beetlejuice?
阴间什么?
What beetle?
这个音乐剧啊
The, the, the show.
这是什么?
What is that?
场刊
It's a Playbill.
《阴间大♥法♥师》的?
From Beetlejuice?
-对啊 -哦
-Yeah. -Oh.
我没看过这个剧
I didn't see that show.
哦
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
她想让你继续修改还是什么?
Does she want you to keep working at it or what?
不知道 可能吧…不是
I don't know, maybe... No.
她不理解你
She doesn't get you.
你需要能理解你的人
You need someone who gets you.
她以前能理解我
Well, she used to get me.
是吗?
Did she?
你的自传她也没有帮忙
She didn't help when it came to your memoir.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
-她帮我出版了 -可以卖♥♥得更好的
-She got it published. -It could have done better.
首先 这不是她的工作
First of all, that's not her job.
其次 销量还可以
And second of all, it did okay, you know.
相当好了
It did better than okay.
可以更好的
- Yeah. - It should have done better.
如果爸爸不只是语言上虐待我
Well, maybe if Dad hadn't just been verbally abusive,
它就能成为畅销书
it would've been a bestseller.
-什么? -对
-What? -Yeah.
你怎么回事啊?
What is the matter with you?
别说这种话
Don't say that.
能不能成熟点?
Why don't you grow up?
总之呢 我会把书发给另一个代理
Anyway. Look, I'm sending the new book to another agent, so.
很好
Good.
你最近都忙什么呢?
Okay, so what have you been up to, Mom?
理疗 Netflix
Physical therapy. Netflix.
-TMC. -不对 是TCM
-TMC. -No. TCM.
怎么能是“频道电影”呢?
Why would it be called The Channel Movie?
是“电影频道”啊
It's The Movie Channel.
它叫“特纳经典电影频道”
Turner Classic Movies.
不是吧
- No kidding? - Mm-hmm...
真的
Yep. True story.
我想说的是TMZ
Oh. I meant TMZ.
根本不是
No, you didn't.
我怎么知道 有那么多频道
I don't fucking know. There's so many channels.
妈 既然我们都来了
Oh, hey, Mom, while we're here,
你有没有能捐的东西?
do you have any good giveaways for us?
你总是让我捐东西
You always ask me that.
对 因为我们在教堂当志愿者
Yes, because we volunteer at the church.
我也不知道有没有
I don't know if I have anything.
那你能去找找吗?
Well, do you think you could check?
-这就去 -太好了
-I'm standing up. -Great.
你们不应该当志愿者
You shouldn't volunteer,
你们把精力分散到太多地方了
you both spread yourselves too thin.
你们怎么不给我当志愿者?
Why don't you volunteer and do things for me?
你很好啊
You're fine.
我不好
-I'm not fine. -Uh-huh.
她是嫉妒那些无家可归的人吗?
Is she jealous of the homeless?
对 因为他们方方面面都有人照顾
Yeah, she is, because they got everything going for them,
所以她嫉妒
so I suppose so. Oh, yeah.
这些应该可以
-That might work. -All right, so...
对 很好
Yeah, that's good.
不知道会不会有人想要
But I don't know if anybody would want it,
颜色很难看
because it's an awful color.
挺好的
No, this is good.
还有这件
-Yup. -And here's this.
肯定会有人喜欢的
Yes. Somebody will love this.
很好看
- Cute. - Oh.
这件还是算了吧
I changed my mind about this one, forget it.
-这件太好了 -你说什么呢?
-No, this is too nice. -What are you talking about?
那你为什么拿出来?你穿过几次?
Why'd you bring it out? How many times have you worn it?
可能穿过一次吧 但这件很好 不适合流浪汉
Maybe once. But it's good, not for the homeless.
他们也喜欢好东西的
Well, they appreciate nice stuff, you know.
行 好吧 拿走
Mm-hmm. - Here, fine take it.
-送给流浪汉吧 -太好了
- Give it to the homeless. - Great.
-对了 妈 -干什么?
-Hey, Ma. -What?
土豆沙拉太好吃了
This potato salad is so good.
我能打包一点带回家吗?
Can I take some of it home with me?
当然了 我做的太多了
Oh, please. I have plenty, I have too much.
拿锡纸打包
Take some tin foil.
什么?
What?
我想用餐盒装
That... I was gonna just put it in one of these things.
你这里有好几千个
You got, like, 3,000 of them.
用锡纸包起来就行啊
No, no, just wrap it in tin foil.
太逗了
Aw, that's hilarious.
妈 我才不会用锡纸…
I'm not going to put potato salad...
包土豆沙拉
In tin foil, Mom.
太恶心了
That is just... That's totally gross.
太过分了
It's crazy.
电影精选列表