你太贵了
You're way too expensive.
我刚才跟诺兰见面了
I was just meeting with Nolan.
他说什么?
Oh, what'd he say?
他让我再给他写几首歌♥
He asked me to write him a few new songs.
这是好事啊
That sounds good.
免费的
For free. Yeah...
我已经给他发了20首歌♥了
I sent him 20 songs already.
大概那些都不太合适吧
Well, I guess none of them are quite right.
不是吧...
No...
真的?
-You did? -Hey, hey, hey.
亲爱的 你演得太好了
Honey, you were so fantastic.
-真的? -太精彩了
- Really? - Remarkable.
老天啊
Oh, my goodness
-太棒了 -谢谢
-you were so great. -Thank you, my love.
唐呢?
Where's Don?
他不太舒服
Oh, he's not feeling well.
他也很遗憾没能来
So, he's so sorry he couldn't make it.
真可惜
-Yeah. -Oh, fuck him.
-你可真厉害 -谢了 艾里奥特
-Hey. You were great. -Thanks, Eliot.
谢谢你来看
-Thank you for coming. -Yeah.
-你们喜欢吗? -爱死了
-You guys enjoyed it? Yeah. -Loved it.
谢谢 亲爱的
Aw, thank you my love.
大明星来了
Yo! There he is, the star.
-太棒了 伙计 -干得好
-Nice job man. So good. -Awesome work.
-这位是乔什·P·佩斯 -我知道
-The Josh P. Pace. -I know.
-我是故意说错的 -派斯
-Hey, I always say it wrong. -Pais.
派斯
-Pais yeah... Yeah. -Pais.
-你们看得开心吗? -打扰一下
- Did you have fun? - Excuse me? Excuse me?
这部剧真是太棒了
-Yeah. -I thought the play was great.
-能跟你合个影吗? -当然
-Can I take a picture with you? -Oh, my God. Yeah.
来吧
-Yeah, yeah c'mon in. -Yeah, it's great.
我也能合影吗?
Can I too?
稍等一下
Yeah, just one second, one second, let me...
你肯定很累了吧
You must be so tired.
没有 其实…
No, actually um...
我还是很激动
I feel enlivened...
-因为表演 -肯定的
-By the performance. -Oh, yeah, sure.
兴奋
-Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Pumped.
你家离这里远吗?
Do you have to do a long commute to get here?
还是就住附近?
Or do you just live nearby?
-打车来的 -是吗
-Uh, just usually Uber. -Yeah, great.
好...
All right...
告辞了 谢谢你们来
Excuse me, thanks for coming.
天啊...
Jesus Christ...
-我觉得很棒 -是啊
-I thought he was good. -Yeah.
我还挺惊讶的
I didn't know. I mean that,
我只看过他演的...
I'd only ever seen him in that...
那个奇怪的南瓜电影
this, like, weird movie about a pumpkin.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
什么?
Yeah?
我写完了
I finished.
-我知道 时间太久了 -那又怎么样?
-I know. Took me long enough. -No. Who cares? This...
太了不起了
This is a big deal.
你写了一部戏剧!
-You know. You wrote a play! -Well...
这只是初稿 可能乱七八糟的
It's a first draft. Remember. It's probably a mess.
艾里奥特 大部分初稿都乱七八糟
Eliot, most first drafts are. Yeah.
也给爸爸带一本
Give one to Dad, yeah?
替我祝他早日康复
Tell him I hope he feels better.
好的
Oh yeah, I will.
我实在等不及了 这肯定很...
God, I can't wait. This is gonna be so...
我实在等不及了
-I can't wait. Yeah. -Yeah.
-唐? -嗨
- Hey, Don? - Hey.
-拆线了吗? -嗯
-Did you take 'em off? -Uh-huh, yeah.
怎么样?
What do you think?
有点红肿...
Well, it's a little bruised...
-疼吗? -有点
-Does it hurt? -A little.
看起来怎么样?
Um, how does it look?
很好
Good.
现在当然还不是太好
-Good. I mean, not now. -Yeah?
-但是… -对 需要恢复
-But... -No, it's gotta heal.
你肯定会超帅的
You're gonna look great.
真的?
-Really? -Mmm.
你觉得我会变得更好看?
You think I'll look better?
当然了 亲爱的
Oh, yeah, honey.
你肯定能迷死人
-You're gonna look so good. -Okay, good.
我也觉得我会喜欢的
I think I'm gonna like it. It's...
我真高兴
-Oh, I'm so glad. -Yeah, yeah.
我也是
Me too.
(未命名 艾里奥特·米切尔著)
Yeah.
电影精选列表