牢房♥?
Jail?
当然
For sure.
今天这节课真是内容满满
Gosh, guys, what a productive class.
这个小组太棒了 我都不舍得下课了
I can't get over we've got such a good group.
给你们自己鼓鼓掌吧
Give yourself a hand.
非常棒
Yeah, I love it. Fantastic.
我觉得这本书很完整了
I think you're done.
你肯定觉得我写的是垃圾吧
You must be so sick of reading it.
怎么可能 贝丝
Not at all, Beth.
非常好 亲爱的 真的
It's wonderful, honey, really.
是吗?那为什么 西尔维亚还没有给我消息?
Yeah, but then why the hell haven't I heard from Sylvia?
可能是写的不好 不如我的自传
Maybe it's bad. Maybe it's not as good as my memoir.
这本书真的很棒
You wrote a great book.
她肯定会给你打电♥话♥的
And believe me, she's going to call you.
她可能
She probably just, you know,
就是还没看呢
hasn't read it yet, that's all.
真的?
Really?
-当然了 我敢肯定 -要是我的自传质量再高点就好了
-Yeah, I'm sure of it -Wish my memoir did better.
-你觉得为什么没写那么好? -亲爱的
-Why do you think it didn't? -Sweetheart.
相信我
Trust me,
你的自传很精彩
your memoir was great.
新书也非常赞
Your new book is great.
她肯定会爱上这本书的
Okay, she's going to love it.
是艾里奥特 我们是不是该带他一起来?
Oh, it's Eliot. Should we have invited him?
亲爱的 今天是我们的纪念日
Honey, it's our anniversary.
-待会儿再回他吧 -好吧
-We'll call him back. -Yeah, right.
过来
Come here.
你吻技很棒
You're a good kisser.
-一直如此 -谢谢
-You always have been. -Thank you.
纪念日快乐
-Happy Anniversary. -Ooh.
老天啊
Well, for goodness sakees.
这是什么呀?
What do we got here?
一个小盒子
-Ooh, a little box. -Yeah.
你喜欢吗?
-Oh, wow! -You like?
太漂亮了
It's so pretty.
我太喜欢了
-I love them. -Well,
-是叶子 -你真了解我
-they're leaves. -Yeah... You know me.
很衬你
Yeah. They look great.
爱死了
Love them.
纪念日快乐
Happy Anniversary.
哇 太棒了
Oh, wow. Look at this.
-V领衬衣 -对
-A V-neck. -Yeah.
-好软啊 -很软吧?
-Oh, wow, it is soft. -It's so soft, right?
我们可真幸运
-Hey. -Hey. We're so lucky.
是啊
-Yeah. We are. -Yeah.
有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Hi. How can I help you?
我想要一件毛衣
I'm just looking for a sweater.
你们有红色的吗?
Maybe you have a red one?
红毛衣?稍等 我去看看
A red one. Okay, hang on. Let me just check.
你们是双胞胎吗?
Are you twins?
双胞胎?我们是姐妹
Twins? Uh, we're sisters.
她是姐姐 比我大很多很多
She's my much, much older sister,
可能大25岁吧
like 25 years or something.
这件怎么样?
Hey, what about this one?
太适合你了 真可爱
Oh, that looks so adorable on you.
我喜欢这颜色
I love the red.
-谢谢 -希望你喜欢
-Thank you. -Enjoy it.
别说老人“可爱”
Don't call old people adorable.
她就是很可爱啊
She was adorable.
不 婴儿才可爱
No, babies are adorable, right?
嗯
Yeah.
-天啊 这工作真是太压抑了 -我知道
-God, this makes me so sad. -I know.
过来吧
Hi. Come on up.
-有什么能帮忙的吗? -你好啊
-How can we help you? -Hey, sweetie.
你们有黑裤子吗?
Do you have some black pants?
黑裤子 好 你大概27、28码吧
Black pants. Okay, so you look like you're about a 27 or 28.
我去找找
Okay, I'll look and see.
还有靴子
And some boots.
一天只能领一样
Oh, it's only one item a day.
你可以明天再来
But you can come back tomorrow.
我明天来不了 白♥痴♥
Yeah. I can't come back tomorrow, you stupid shit.
真可惜
What a shame.
这条怎么样?
How about these?
喜欢吗?
Do you like these?
她喜欢
-Yeah. -Yeah, she likes them.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
你怎么这么刻薄?
What? Why are you so mean?
她骂我白♥痴♥
She called me a stupid shit.
很有成就感 对吧?
This is so rewarding, isn't it?
嗯 回馈社会的感觉真好
I know, it's really great to give back. Hi.
我不想帮他
I don't want to help him out.
他从来没帮过我 我为什么要帮他?
He's never helped me, so why should I help him?
你的兄弟姐妹应该不这么想吧
I imagine your siblings feel differently,
因为他们在帮你父亲
since... since they are helping.
可能他们就是比我善良吧
I don't know, man, maybe they're just nicer than me.
他们生我的气 因为我什么都不干
They're pissed I'm not doing anything.
他们会带他去医院
You know, they're taking him to doctors
还给他剪脚趾甲什么的
and clipping his fucking toenails.
吉姆 我们相处的时间还不长
Jim, we haven't been working together very long.
但是我希望我们能慢慢了解
But, um, yeah, I'm hoping that we... we can begin exploring
你跟你父亲的关系
your relationship with your father.
你听我说话了吗?
You're not listening to me.
我爸以前是个混♥蛋♥
My dad was a prick.
现在也是
Still is.
没什么好说的
There's nothing.
我就是不喜欢其他人生我的气
I just don't like everyone else being mad at me.
我跟我兄弟姐妹都很亲近的
Me, my brother, my sister, we're close.
你确定他们在生你的气吗?
Hmm. Do you know that they're mad at you?
嗯 我能看出来
Yeah, I can tell.
算了 无所谓
Anyway, it doesn't matter,
反正我不会改变主意
I'm not gonna change my mind.
他们想生气就去生气吧
So, let them do it if they want to.
他们想这样吗?
And do they want to?
我怎么知道
I don't fucking know.
好吧 这次咨♥询♥的时间到了
Okay that... Um, that's the end of our session.
呃 我想…
Um, are the...
我希望下周继续
I would... I'd like to continue this next week.
-好 谢了 唐 -保重
-Sure. Thanks, Don. -You take care.
天啊 真是个白♥痴♥
God, he's an idiot.
你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
不好意思
Sorry.
没关系
Oh, okay. Yeah, well, good.
我就是干这个工作的
I mean, that's what I'm here for.
具体哪里不喜欢呢?
So, any reason in particular?
就是…太基础款了
It's just, I don't know. Basic.
对 确实
Yes. Yeah, well, it is.
很简单 很经典
It's simple. It's classic.
嗯
-True. -Yeah.
但是它没有表达任何内容
But it doesn't really say anything.
你说的多 它没有…
Yeah. No, you're right. It doesn't...
没有表达任何内容
It doesn't say anything.
什么?等等 抱歉
Wait. What? Wait, I'm sorry.
这是个错误的决定?嗯 我听到了
Oh, this was a bad choice. Okay, I heard you.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 我明白了
No, I'm, but... I got it. Okay.
我就是觉得你可以找到更好的工作
I just think you could work someplace better,
你那么聪明 而且有文凭
you know, 'cause you're smart. You've got a degree.
谁不是呢
So does everybody else.
他才23岁 还能去哪儿工作?
He's 23 years old, where else should he be working?
电影精选列表