-希望如此吧 -蒂姆·威尔逊
-Oh, I hope so. -Tim Wilson.
你要盯着他们 至少要比
Oh, just make sure they do a better job with it
上次做的好
than your last one.
天啊 妈妈
Jesus, Mom.
怎么了?
What?
上次就不够好
It should have done better.
你觉得这对我有什么帮助吗?
Okay, but how does that help me?
真的 你想想?
Really, if you think about it?
你老是小题大做 我只是实话实说
You're so reactive. I'm just being honest.
他们上次的市场宣传做的不好
They didn't do a good job marketing it.
好吧
Okay.
我真不知道你还是市场专家呢
I didn't know you were an expert on marketing.
我有点困惑
I'm-- I'm actually kind of confused
我以为你是个秘书
because I thought you were a secretary.
-执行秘书 -好吧
-Executive secretary. -Okay.
反正我懂的很多
Anyway, I know things.
我已经出了一本书 卖♥♥得还不错
Well, I... I did have a book published, and it did okay.
现在我很可能会出第二本书了
And now it looks like I'm gonna have another book published.
我太为你骄傲了
- And I am so proud of you. - Yeah.
好女儿
-My girl. -Yeah.
我喜欢这个沙发
I like this couch.
-真的? -是啊
-You do? -Yes.
忘记告诉你了 我想把衬衫要回来
I forgot to tell you. I want that shirt back.
-什么衬衫? -我上次给你的那件好的
-What shirt? -The nice one I gave you.
你从来没穿过的那件?
The one you never wear?
我穿不♥穿♥不重要
It doesn't matter if I never wear it.
那是我的 我想要回来
It's mine and I want it back.
太晚了
Well, it's too late.
我已经送给庇护所了
Cause I dropped it off at the shelter already.
为什么?
Why'd you do that?
因为你给我了
Because I... you gave it--
早上好
-Good morning. Hi there. -Good morning.
-你好 -早
-Hi. -Good morning.
好...
All right...
-乔治娅 你今天怎么样? -不太好
-How are you today, Georgia? -Not good.
浑身都疼
So many things hurt me.
她的腿更严重了
-Her leg is worse. -Okay...
我可以自己说
I can speak for myself.
好吧
Oh, okay, great.
你这么年轻这么可爱...
Look at, you're so young and cute...
已经是医生了
And already a doctor.
是不是很厉害?
Isn't that impressive?
太厉害了 妈妈
It's just... it's mind blowing, Mom.
谢谢 但是我也没那么年轻
Thank you. But I'm not as young as I look.
-你多大了? -妈 行了
-How old are you? -Mommy, c'mon.
在进行检查之前
Before I examine you,
我有些事要先说明白
I have something I'd like to get out of the way first.
运营这个诊所的开销非常大
There are many expenses to running this practice,
这让我没办法
and they're making it impossible
给在所有患者身上投入足够的时间
for me to spend quality time with each patient.
温斯廷医生在我身上投入了很多时间
Mmm, Dr. Weinstein spent a lot of time with me.
对 但是他退休了
Yes, but he's retired.
我的工作非常忙
My practice is very busy.
所以这件诊室要开始收会员服务费了
So this office needs to start charging a concierge fee.
很遗憾 但这是必须的
It's unfortunate, but necessary.
你知道什么是“会员服务费”吗?
-Uh-huh. -Are you aware of what that is?
你要帮我停车?我没车
You park my car. I don't have a car.
我解释一下
Let me explain.
你每年交八百块钱 我们会给你最好的服务
Once a year, you pay $800 to receive the best care.
很划算啊
That sounds like a deal.
但是...
Well, but it's...
这不包过正常的费用
It's not including the regular charges.
这样啊...
I see. Um...
没问题
Well, of course,
既然需要 我可以付会员服务费
I'll pay the concierge fee if that's what's needed.
太好了 我也不想
Terrific. I wouldn't want
失去你这位客户
-to lose you as a patient. -Uh-huh...
开始检查吧
Now for your exam.
好 那我就先回避了
Okay. Well, I'll give you your privacy.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
-Good to see ya. -Good to see you.
-你的钱包在我这里 -我的钱包呢
- I have your purse. - Where's my purse?
-你的钱包在我这 -看好我的钱包
-I have your purse. -Take care of my purse.
我知道 妈妈
I got it, Mom. I have your purse.
-我马上就出去 -知道了
-I'll be right here. -I've got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
太好了 这家店还开着
I'm so glad this place is still here.
这里的金枪鱼最好吃了
They make the best tuna fish.
对
Yeah.
-菜单可真脏 -可不是嘛
- This menu is filthy. - I know.
连塑封下面都是脏的
Under the plastic, it's filthy.
对 而且还很难闻
Completely. It smells bad, too.
对了 我要换医生
Oh... I have to get another doctor.
她 居然觉得我会给她八百块
I mean, if she thinks that I'm going to pay her $800
让她可以买♥♥那些华丽的家具
so she can have all that fancy-schmancy furniture,
-真是疯了 -我理解
-she's nuts. -Yeah, I figured.
我理解 妈妈
I figured, mama, I figured.
-保重 -再见
-Take care. -See you soon.
嗨 吉姆 请进吧
Hey Jim... Um, c'mon in.
好
Okay.
如果我到了那把年纪还在看心理医生 就杀了我
If I'm in therapy when I'm that age, kill me.
我觉得那很勇敢
I, uh... I find it admirable.
是可悲 那家伙活不了多久了
It's pathetic, guy's going to drop dead in five seconds.
他还想改变吗?
What, he's going to change?
也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
开始咨♥询♥之前
Before we get started,
我想先跟你聊聊
I want to talk to you about something.
好
Okay.
上次咨♥询♥结束的时候
At the end of our last session
还有上上次视频咨♥询♥结束的时候
and the previous zoom session, um... right as we finished,
我听到了你的话
uh, I... overheard you say some things
你表达了对我的失望
which... uh, expressed your frustration with me.
我没有
I didn't do that.
好吧
Okay.
那我们开始吧
We can move on.
你今天想聊什么?
What would you like to talk about today?
我的兄弟姐妹
My brother and sister are still not
还是不跟我说话
really talking to me and I don't...
我不知道该怎么办
Know what to do about it.
我有个办法
Huh, I have an idea.
太好了
-Thank God. -Um...
你可以为你的兄弟姐妹做点事
Why don't you do something for your siblings
让他们能更好地去帮你父亲
so that, um, they can help your father.
这也许能帮你修复与他们的关系
It might help, you know, repair things with them a bit.
比如呢?
Okay, like what?
他们有孩子吗?
Um... I don't know, do they have kids or...
我姐姐有
Yeah, my sister does.
那你可以帮你姐姐看孩子 这样她就可以去照顾你们父亲了
Okay, maybe watch your sister's kids so that she can help him.
她有保姆
-She has a nanny. -Um... Um...
那就帮她去采购
Go food shopping, something...
问问她需要什么
Maybe ask her what she...she needs.
你也可以帮你哥哥做这些
And, you know, you can do the same for your brother.
嗯
Yeah. Um...
这是个好主意
That's a good idea.
我会去试试的
I can, uh... Maybe I'll try that.
好
Okay.
-下周见 -再见
-Uh, see you next week. -See ya.
宝贝
Hi, darling.
妈?你来干什么?
Mom, what are you doing here?
要是我从你这里买♥♥大♥麻♥ 会不会很奇怪?
Would it be weird if I bought pot from you?
-不会 -别拿我的甜甜圈
- No. - Don't take my donuts.
电影精选列表