深呼吸
Okay, can you take a deep breath?
我正在呼吸 莎拉
I am breathing, Sarah.
好吧 你应该跟他聊聊
All right, would you just... You're going to talk to him.
真是可笑
Well, that's a joke.
我已经再也没法看他那张脸了
I am never gonna be able to look him in the face ever again.
结束了
Okay, that's over.
我写过很优秀的作品
And I did some things that are good.
我有一篇文章得过
I mean, I won that thing for the piece
大西洋奖
in the Atlantic.
那篇很棒
That was... that was really good.
我还发过很多论文
And all the articles and all the essays,
他可能觉得我居然还教书
you know, I mean, he probably thinks it's just crazy
就是个笑话
that I even teach, you know.
天啊 那我的自传呢?
Oh God, what about my memoir?
他大概也觉得那本很烂吧
He probably thinks it's bad.
老天 一直以来...
Oh, my God, this whole time...
那本书是关于你的 他怎么可能会觉得烂?
It's about you, how could he think that?
他可能根本就看不起我
How could he possibly respect me?
怎么可能
Of course, he respects you.
他不喜欢我的作品 就很可能也看不起我
No, not if he doesn't like my work.
你知道的
You know that.
他可能一直都在骗我
He's probably been lying to me this whole time.
-根本不可能 -他是个骗子
-No, there's just no way. -He's a liar.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a prick, too.
他觉得我接受不了负面意见
You know, that he doesn't think that I could take it.
这一点就是对我的侮辱
Like, that alone is so insulting.
贝丝 就算他不喜欢你的书 他也是爱你的
Beth, he loves you, even if he doesn't like your book.
在所有人当中
I just need his approval.
-我最需要的就是他的认可 -让我读一下吧
-Of all people. -Well, let me read it.
不用了 你又不看书
Uh, it's okay. You don't read.
书里有我吗?
Am I in it?
没有
No.
告诉你吧
You know what?
马克有时候表现不好
Like, Mark isn't always great, okay?
我是说作为演员 要看角色的
I mean, as an actor, it kind of depends on the role.
你为什么要小声说话?
Why are you whispering?
他藏在沙发下面了?
Is he hiding under the couch?
我就是说他有时候表现不好
I'm just saying he's not always good, you know,
跟你情况相同
and I think that's kind of the same thing.
那你觉得他有时候表现很好?
But sometimes you think he's good.
当然了
Yeah, definitely.
那你觉得他表现不好的时候
So, the times when you don't think he's good,
-会跟他说什么 -说“你太棒了”
-what do you say to him? -That he's good.
要是他发现你在撒谎呢?
Well, what if he found out that you were lying?
肯定会爆发
He'd croak.
我也想爆发
Well, I want to croak.
你好点了吗?
You gonna be okay?
没有 不会好了
-No, never. -Oh.
我已经崩溃了
Just out of my mind.
我晚点打给你
All right, well, I'll call you later.
-你现在回家吗? -嗯
-You going home now? -Yeah.
跟他谈谈
Talk to him.
-我爱你 -嗯
-I love you. -Okay.
好像有办法能判断酒有没有变质
I think there's a way to tell if they've gone bad.
嗯 有的
Hmm, there is.
倒进水里 看有没有分层
You put them in water and you see if they float.
分层了说明酒是好还是坏?
Does that mean they're good or they're bad?
坏了吧
Bad, I think.
不确定 我查查
I'm not sure. Let me look it up.
别查了
No, don't look it up now.
不重要
I'll just throw them out.
你也经常查啊
You're always looking things up.
抱歉 打扰你们一下
Excuse me for a second, I'm sorry for the interruption,
我想问一下你们俩位...
but I was just wondering, what do you do two...
你们两位是做什么工作的?
What do you two do for a living?
-怎么了? -没什么
-Why? -I don't know.
就是有点好奇
I was just kind of curious.
你们看起来像是会做有意思的事
You look like you do interesting things or something.
我是花卉设计师 她是画家
Um, I'm a flower designer and she's a painter.
酷
Okay, cool. Yeah.
你喜欢你朋友的画吗?
And so, do you like your friend's paintings?
她是我妻子
Well, she's my wife.
-以及喜欢 -好吧
-And yes. -Mm-hmm, okay.
那你呢 你喜欢她…
And do you... you like her...
喜欢你妻子的花卉设计吗?
I mean, your wife's flower designs.
你问什么问这些?
Why are you asking all these questions?
你不回答她吗?
Aren't you going to answer her?
喜欢 我妻子的花艺设计很不错
Uh, yes, my wife's floral arrangements are nice.
她总说我的设计太“规整”了
She always says they're too controlled.
没有总说
No, no, they're not always.
“很不错”可不是什么好词
You know nice is not a nice word.
你还说我的画“挺讨喜”呢
Well, you've called my paintings pleasing.
-更难听 -我从来没有
- That's worse. - Never have I ever
这么说过你的作品
used that word to describe your work.
你上周刚说过
No, you just used it last week.
愚蠢至极
Shit for brains. Shit for brains.
愚蠢至极
Shit for brains.
愚蠢至极
Shit for brains. Shit for brains.
愚蠢至极
Shit for brains.
靠 愚蠢至极
Oh, fuck. Shit for brains.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
每个字都是认真的
Every word.
你们为什么要这么做?
Why would you do that?
我们当时也没什么事
What? We just... We were just playing around.
就去找你们了
We came in to say hi.
唐知道吗?
Wait, does Don know?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是你什么都不能说
But you can't say anything, okay?
她觉得很丢脸 很受伤
Oh, my God, she was so hurt and she was so embarrassed
而且我完全理解
and I don't blame her one bit. I mean,
她差点就吐了
she almost threw up.
就像《不结婚的女人》里面的场景
It was like that scene from An Unmarried Woman.
什么?
Huh?
没什么
Never mind.
你会骗我吗?
Would you ever lie to me?
我是说在类似的情况下
About something like that, I mean.
比如呢?
Like what?
比如我的设计或者我的品味
Like, about my designs or my taste.
我喜欢你的品味
I love your taste.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁啊?
Hello?
妈?
Mom?
艾里奥特 你怎么来了?
Eliot, what are you doing here?
亲爱的 怎么了?
Honey, what's wrong?
艾莉森跟我分手了
Alison broke up with me.
快过了
Oh! Come here.
不要
No.
怎么回事?
What happened?
我注意到她有点冷淡
I noticed she was getting kind of distant,
但没想到她居然会跟我分手
but I didn't think this was fucking going to happen.
真没想到
- Oh. - I had no idea.
婊♥子♥!
What a cunt!
艾里奥特 别用这个词
Eliot, maybe don't say cunt.
对不起
Sorry.
她肯定是不开心吧
She must have been unhappy, I guess.
你站在她那边?
You're on her side?
不是 我…
What? No. I just...
我是说 肯定是有原因的
I mean, there must have been a reason.
我觉得
Anyway, you know,
你们俩肯定能解决好的
I'm sure you guys are going to be able to work this out.
电影精选列表