这一切就是因为这事儿?
That's what all this has been about?
对 这一切的一切 都是因为这事儿
That's what all of this, all of this, has been about.
太对了
That's exactly right.
我听见...
I heard...
你说的我全都听见了
I heard everything that you said.
比如呢?
Okay, like, like, what?
比如你讨厌我的新书
Like, that you hate my new book.
什么?
What?
我没说过
Okay, I did not say that.
你在逗我吗?
-That's... -Are you kidding?
被抓包了还想狡辩?
Are you going to gaslight me now?
你是想在情感上操控我?
That's what it feels like.
-如果我说过… -你说过
-If... if I did... -Well, you did.
但是你这是断章取义
But you took it out of context.
我受不了了
-Oh no, I just... -Okay,
-我真是受不了了 -好了好了
-I can't even handle this. -wait, okay,
我也觉得是理解有偏差
so that's what I was wondering.
马克 不好意思
All right, Mark, please forgive me.
你应该有个美好的晚餐的
You deserve to have a really nice dinner.
很遗憾你丢了工作
And, um, I'm sorry that you were fired from your job.
-生日快乐 -贝丝
- And happy birthday. - Beth.
-谢谢 -贝丝
-Thank you. -Beth.
不好意思
I'm, um... I'm so sorry. Um...
-我应该… -嗯
- I should, um... I should... - Yeah. Yeah.
贝丝
Beth.
-贝丝 -别烦我了
-Beth. -Just leave me alone.
你听我解释
No, let me explain.
你已经解释过了
No, you... You explained already, okay?
你说得很清楚
You were pretty clear.
你听到的那些 并不是那种意思
Listen, whatever you heard it is not what I meant.
拜托
Please.
你可以有自己的感受
You're allowed to feel how you feel.
真的
You really are.
但是我觉得
It's just that I don't think
我没法再信任你了
that I can ever trust you again.
亲爱的 我不是那么想的
Baby, it's not what I think.
你对我撒谎了
Like, you lied right to my face.
-骗了我无数次 -不是
-Like, a thousand times. -No, it's not.
-那不叫撒谎 -什么?
-It's not lying. It's not... -What?
那什么叫撒谎?
If that's not lying, I don't know what is lying.
那不是真正的撒谎
It's not a real lie,
因为我知道这只是我个人的看法
it's knowing that it's just my opinion,
我的看法可能是错的
and I'm probably wrong, okay?
而且我不想泼你的冷水
I-- I didn't want to discourage you.
我又不是专家
What do I know?
不管我喜不喜欢
I wanted... I wanted to support you,
我都想支持你
you know, whether I liked it or not, okay?
谁在乎我怎么想?
Who cares what I think?
那是我的作品
It... It's my work.
我在乎
And I care.
你知道我有多在乎
You know how much I care.
你知道我有多重视你的意见
You know how much I respect your opinion.
-过来 -不
-Hey, come here. -No!
我爱你
I love you.
所以就算了?好吧
Oh, okay, well, then never mind. My God.
你们好
Hi, you two.
你们怎么样?
So, how... How are you doing?
我们俩聊过了
Well, we've been talking about it and, you know,
我们已经在你这里咨♥询♥两年了
we've been coming here for two years,
我之前也说过很多次了
and as I've said, many times before...
我们觉得你没有帮到我们
We don't feel like you're, uh, helping us.
很抱歉你们有这种感觉
Oh, I'm, I'm sorry you feel that way.
真的 我很关心你们
I really am. Uh, I care about you both.
非常关心
-Very much. -Um...
我能问个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Of course.
你为什么从来不倒垃圾?
Why don't you ever empty your trash can?
-乔纳森! -你别管
-Jonathan! -No!
我每周来都能注意到你的垃圾桶
Every week, I come in here and notice it.
你从来没倒过
And you never empty it.
你为什么会介意这个?
Um, why, why do you think it bothers you?
你为什么不倒垃圾?
Why don't you empty your trash can?
等垃圾桶满了我就倒
I... I empty it when it's full.
这还不叫满吗?
That's not full?
我觉得你是故意的
See, I think you keep it that way
用来炫耀
as, like, a little brag.
对
You know,
这样你的客户进来就会觉得
so everybody who walks in here sees it and they're like,
“哇 肯定有好多人都哭了”
"Wow, there must be a lot of crying going on in here."
我们讨论一下怎么才能更好地帮助你们吧
Let's figure out how I can better help the two of you.
我们决定不再找你咨♥询♥了
We decided we don't want to see you anymore.
我们应该讨论一下这个
Well, I think we need to talk about that.
没什么好讨论的 我们已经讨论过了
There's nothing to talk about. We've already talked about it.
对 我们不是来跟你讨论的
Yeah, we're not going to discuss it.
-只是想告诉你一声 -对
-But we did want to tell you. -Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我很遗憾
Well, I'm... I'm really sorry to hear this.
如果你们想试试别人 我可以帮你们推荐
If you want to see someone else, I'm happy to recommend...
不用 我们不想再找其他心理咨♥询♥师了
No, no. We don't want to see another therapist.
已经找过太多了
We've seen too many therapists.
我们想要退款
No, uh, we want our money back.
-什么? -我们想退款
-I'm sorry? -We want our money back.
我不明白
Um, I don't understand.
让谁退?
From whom?
我们觉得
Oh, well, we were thinking
比尔·盖茨可以给我们钱… 当然是你啊!
Bill Gates might give us the money... You!
我们已经来了两年了
Look, we've been coming here for two years, okay?
我们算了一下 这两年
And in that two years, we added it up.
我们在你这里花了三万三千块
We have spent nearly $33,000 on you.
好吧
I see. Okay.
因为我们的关系没有任何改善
Yes, and because, uh, nothing has really changed between us,
我们觉得——这是我们唯一达成一致的一次
we...we feel, and this might be the one thing we do agree on,
我们有权要求退款
uh, that we are entitled to a refund.
心理咨♥询♥并不保证能改变什么
Going into therapy doesn't have a guarantee.
不是这样的
It's not like that.
应该有改变啊
Yeah, well, it should be, okay?
我们的关系已经岌岌可危了
because we're... we're barely hanging on here, okay?
但你根本没有帮助我们 没有人帮我们
And you don't help. Nobody helps.
我已经尽力了 乔纳森
I try to do my best, Jonathan,
但是说实话 我没法解决你们的问题
but honestly, I can't be the one to solve your problems.
那我们来这里干什么?
Well, then why are we coming here?
我的意思是 你们的问题只有你们自己能解决
You... You have to solve your own problems.
我是为你们提供帮助的
And I'm here to help you do that.
我理解
And I understand.
有时候需要一段时间…
Like, it takes-- it can take...
很长时间
you know, a long time,
才能有真正的改善
sometimes, to make real progress.
多久?
-How long? -Well,
需要多久就是多久
it takes as long as it takes.
这根本不算答案
That's not a real answer.
我们没跟你开玩笑
We're... We're not kidding around here.
听着
And listen,
如果你需要分期退款也可以
if you need to pay by installments, that's fine.
我们接受
We're totally cool with that.
好吧 让我捋捋
So, let me get this,
你们很生气 因为你们在这里吵架
you, you're angry because you guys-- you just fight in here.
但是我没有帮忙
And I don't help.
我没有告诉你们该怎么解决
I don't tell you how to fix things, and, you know...
对 你没有
-You don't. -Mm-hmm.
你们结婚多久了?
And you've been married, how long?
电影精选列表