你想要什么样的?
-What do you want? -Um...
让我能觉得生活有意义的
I don't know, something to make life worth living.
没问题
-I got that. -Okay.
艾里奥特说你也是个作家
Eliot tells me you're a writer too.
对 我写书
Oh, yeah, I am. Books.
酷
-Cool. -Um-hmm...
你要是也写剧本 可以找我
Well, if you ever write a screenplay, let me know.
我是执行制片人
I'm an executive producer.
厉害
Oh, wow. Okay, great.
-谢谢你 -试试这个
-Thank you so much. -Try these.
-这是大♥麻♥软糖 -有什么需要吗?
-Gummies. -How can I help you guys?
随便看看
Just checking out the wares, you know.
艾里奥特 看看这些人
Eliot, look at these guys.
你看看
Are you kidding me,
-为什么要在这里工作啊? -行了
-why do you work here? -Enough.
所有人都趴在地上!
Everybody on the floor!
-靠! -趴下
-Oh shit! -Stay down.
拿烟弹 要调味的那种
Get some vapes. Some flavored ones.
还要成袋的
- Come here. - And some bags.
还有软糖 等等 那是印度大♥麻♥吗?
Those gummies, wait are those indica?
-我不知道 -拿印度大♥麻♥ 白♥痴♥
-I don't know. -Just indica, idiot.
这是混合大♥麻♥ 行吗?
This is a hybrid. Is that okay?
随便吧 快点 现金在哪?
Whatever. Hurry up! Where's the money?
在盒子里
It's in a box.
-给我! -别
- Give it to me! - No.
我可以帮你找你需要的
All right, I can help you find what you need if...if you want.
快点
Hurry up. C'mon!
起来 把钱给我
Get up and give me the money.
给他...
Just give it...
-好了 撤 -妈妈 你越帮越忙
-Okay, move. That's it. -Mom, you're not helping.
老天
Oh, my God.
-天呐 -真该死
- Oh, God. - Holy crap.
太吓人了
That was really fucked up.
大家都没事吧?你们还好吧?
Is everybody okay? Are you guys okay?
你没事吧?
-Are you okay? -Are you okay?
-没事 -天呐
-Yeah. -Oh, my God.
我们都没事
We're okay.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我知道
I know you do.
我这辈子从没这么害怕过
I've never been so scared in my life.
这是我第一次见到枪
You know, I've never seen a gun before.
亲爱的...
Oh, honey...
从没见过那种场面
I mean, like that, you know.
谢天谢地 你们都没事
Thank, just... just thank God you're both okay.
我们事后就报♥警♥了
Okay, so then we go to the police afterwards, right?
我描述了那些人的长相
And I give them a description
但是警♥察♥根本不在乎
of these guys and they didn't give a shit at all.
你敢信吗?
Can you imagine? That, like...
来吧 来吧
-Oh, come here, come here. -Yeah.
这里太热了 我浑身都是汗
God, it's so hot in here. I'm sweating.
-松开我 -抱歉
-Can you get off of me. -Sorry.
干嘛把这里弄得这么热?
I don't know, why do you make it so hot in here?
感觉能让我的脸化掉
Uh, I kind of feel like it washes my face off.
别让这你的脸化掉 这么帅
Don't wash it off. It's a nice face.
能把牙刷递给我吗?
Can you pass me my toothbrush?
嗯
Yeah.
你考虑过我的话了吗?
Have you thought about what I said?
嗯
Um... Yeah.
我觉得如果你想 就去做吧
I think if you want to do it. You should do it.
这是真心话吗?
You telling me the truth?
你不会觉得我疯了吗?
You don't, um-- You don't think I'm crazy?
亲爱的 我确实觉得你有点疯 但是…
Honey, I actually do think you're a little bit crazy but...
但是如果我这么做 你接收?
So, you're...you're okay if I... if I do it?
嗯 我绝对支持你
Uh-huh. I really do support you.
谢谢
-Thank you. Yeah. -Uh-huh.
我确实需要你的支持
Yeah, I want your support.
没问题
You got it.
她那么喜欢那盏奇怪的灯
Yeah, she was so happy about that crazy lamp, it just...
吓到我了
scared the shit out of me.
这让我觉得我该改行了
Made me realize that I just need to do something else.
做点有意义的事
I don't know, something meaningful.
你现在的工作就很有意义啊
No, what you do is kind of meaningful.
-对谁有意义? -没有人
-To who? -No one.
-闭嘴 -开玩笑的
-Shut up. -I'm kidding.
嗨 艾琳
Hi, Eileen.
我喜欢这件
I like this.
不是吧?
Really?
她喜欢哎...
But she...
艾琳
You know what, Eileen?
说实话
I'm going to be straight with you.
这件不适合你
This is just not the best one for you.
我觉得这件特别配你
You know, what I think would be so perfect is this.
颜色太丑了 图案也丑
That's an awful color and pattern.
哇 这件好看
Ooh. I love that for you.
-我也喜欢 -太好看了
-Me too. -That's so great.
-很适合你 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Screams you.
我们太惯着妈妈了
We are too nice to our mother.
就是啊
I know.
(唐·米切尔“医生”收)
(请在收到信后立即退还33000美元 转账支票均可)
(一年后)
(《幽暗走廊》 贝丝·米切尔著)
(超级恐怖的——BookPage书评)
(《至暗时刻》斯蒂芬妮·阿斯皮亚祖著 “绝世好书!”——Booklist书评)
-她来了 -抱歉
- Here she is. - Sorry.
-你们点菜了吗? -没有 等你呢
-Did you guys order? -No, we waited.
不用等我的
Oh, you didn't have to do that.
当然要等了
Yeah, of course.
哇 香槟
Ah. Champagne.
纪念日快乐
- Happy Anniversary. - Oh...
纪念日快乐
Happy Anniversary.
纪念日快乐
Happy Anniversary.
真不敢相信你们还没离婚
I can't believe you're still married.
-别乱说 艾里奥特 -干杯
-What the fuck, Eliot? -Cheers.
-灯泡 -干杯
-Weird. -Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
对了 给你的小礼物
- Oh, a little something... - Oh...
这么早就送礼物呀
Presents, already? Goodness me.
不是吧...
No...
不是吧 真高
No way. Good one.
这是给你的小礼物
All right. Here's your gifty.
你这样我要内疚了
You're gonna put me to shame.
不是吧!
Ah... No!
我们居然想到一块儿去了
I cannot believe we had the same idea.
怎么回事?
-What's going on? -Um...
这是我们俩的小玩笑
-It's a little inside joke. -Yeah.
真好
Oh, fabulous.
我们每年送的礼物对方都不喜欢
Every year we give each other the same wrong thing,
所以我们觉得…
and so... we just thought we would...
回收利用这些礼物 继续送
recycle the same wrong thing, huh? Yeah.
真甜
That's adorable.
你想要吗?
Do, uh... Do you want it?
-不要 这是V领的 -老天
- No, it's a V-neck. - Oh, Jesus.
这些年来 在这间屋子里
You've done some--
你真的非常勇敢
some hard work in this room over the years.
我会想念你的
I'm gonna miss you.
你一直在陪着我
You've been with me through...
两次离婚 奇葩孩子
Two divorces, my crazy kids,
癌症
my cancer.
这是我的荣幸
It's been an honor. Truly.
对我来说也是
For me as well.
真不敢相信我能结束咨♥询♥
Can't believe I'm done.
你随时可以回来
You can always come back.
电影精选列表