-九年 -十年
-Nine years. -Ten years.
十年
Ten years.
你们考虑过结束这段婚姻吗?
Have you ever considered, uh, ending your marriage?
什么?
-What? -What?
下面的话
I'm going to tell you something
应该能让你们花的钱有价值
that I think probably is worth your money,
也是我作为心理咨♥询♥师该说的
and I feel like it is my job as your therapist.
我觉得你们应该考虑分开
I think you need to consider separating.
你们想结束咨♥询♥?
You want to stop therapy?
离婚就行了
Get a divorce.
唐 你搞什么?你不能说这种话
What the fuck, Don? You can't say shit like that.
你怎么敢说这种话?
How dare you.
按照我的观察
Honestly, from what I've seen,
你们之间已经没有感情了
there's nothing left between you.
我说这话是为了你们好
I'm-- I'm doing you a favor by saying this.
你真这么认为?
You really think that?
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
对 我真这么认为
Yeah, that's exactly what I think.
我不想离婚
I don't want a divorce.
去他的吧 卡罗琳 我们走
Ah, fuck it. Come on, Carolyn. Let's go.
对了 “医生”
Oh, by the way, Doctor,
我们这次不会给钱的
we're not paying for this session.
很大胆的开场 我觉得基本不用改
Such a bold opening, I would barely touch it.
当然了 我也有一些想法和建议
Of course, I have a few ideas and a few notes,
不过都是小细节
but they're tiny. They're really, really tiny.
你喜欢?太好了
I'm thrilled that you like it.
当然了 我很喜欢你的自传
And, of course, I loved your memoir.
人们不知道语言的伤害有多大
people don't know how damaging verbal abuse is.
是的
Oh, yeah, so true.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
一辈子都被人骂“白♥痴♥”
I mean, how do you recover from being called
要怎么才能放下呢?
stupid your entire life?
我觉得可能
Yeah, well, I don't-- I don't know if
没有人能放下吧
one does recover from that,
真正放下
in fact, yeah.
他还怎么骂你来着?
What was that other thing he used to call you, um...
对 愚蠢至极
Oh, yeah, shit for brains.
是啊 这个很精彩
Yeah. No, that was a good one.
愚蠢至极
Shit for brains.
嗯
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
-真惨 -是啊
-That's fucked. -Yeah.
总之呢 我们合作吧
Anyway, let's do this.
太好了 我太兴奋了
Okay, great. I'm pumped.
很好
I'm glad you're pumped.
你兴奋我也兴奋
I'm pumped that you're pumped.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐 完美
Oh, my God, this is so perfect.
我太喜欢了
-I love it so much. -Oh!
太好了
I'm so happy.
我从来没讲过这样的灯
I mean, I've never seen anything like it.
太感谢了
-Oh... -Thank you so much.
不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
我真羡慕你 能找到完美的摆设
I envy you. Must be so gratifying
让所有人开心 你一定很有成就感吧?
when you find the right piece and everyone's happy, right?
当然了 你能喜欢我真的很高兴
Oh, yeah, of course. Yeah, I'm just so glad it worked out.
太完美了
It's so perfect.
这确实是独一无二的
It's really a good one. One of a kind.
亲爱的
-Honey. -Uh-huh.
这都是什么啊?
What is all this?
这些特别吸湿排汗
Those are very special for wicking.
我喜欢吸湿排汗
Oh, I love wicking.
这些很保暖
These are gonna keep you, apparently,
非常保暖
-very warm... -Hmm.
你就不会冷了 但是会出汗
...if...if you are cold, but you won't get sweaty.
这些不一样
And unlike these,
是出汗多的时候穿的
which are specifically for if you like to sweat.
而且没有动物成分
-And... and it's also vegan -Hmm.
所以你可以吃
so you can eat them.
这些是猪鬃织的
And then these are made from pork,
这些是睫毛织的
but these are from eyelashes.
完美 你真好
Perfect. You're the best.
我不演戏了
I'm done with acting.
这个职业太可笑了
I am. The profession's ridiculous.
我一直得到认可 但从来都得不到
I'm tired of wanting validation and never getting it.
我老了
I'm old.
我坚持不下去了
I just can't do it anymore.
如果你不喜欢 就不要干了
If you don't love it, don't do it.
你不跟我说“你不该放弃”吗?
Aren't you going to tell me I shouldn't quit?
你不该放弃
You shouldn't quit.
为什么?
Why not?
因为你真的很优秀
Because you're so good.
我还是要放弃
Well, I'm still quitting.
谁在乎呢?
Who gives a shit, really?
我以为我喜欢表演
I thought I loved it.
但我其实不喜欢
I don't.
我可能只想出名吧
I think I just wanted to become famous.
她以前经常一副“你还没写完”的表情
She used to look at me like, "Are you done yet?"
要是我根本不是当作家的料呢?
Now, what if I can't write?
难道我要一辈子在大♥麻♥店工作吗?
I mean, what, I'm going to work in a pot store my whole life?
你为什么不让我们看看?
Why don't you let us read it?
还没写完呢
It's not done yet.
要是我这辈子还能写完 肯定会让你们看的
If I'm ever done, I will let you read it.
我现在正在收尾 到时候我会觉得
But right now, just getting to the end
这是个巨大的成就
is going to feel like a huge accomplishment.
宝贝 这就是巨大的成就
Honey, because it is a huge accomplishment.
肯定很棒
I bet it's going to be terrific.
你怎么知道 也可能很烂
You don't know that. It might stink.
对 可能很烂
Yeah, yeah, it'll probably stink.
你为什么要这样?
Why do you do that?
-哪样? -你看都没看过
-Do what? -You haven't read it.
要是烂就烂吧
Just let it be shitty if it's shitty.
你怎么回事?这是干什么?
Hey, what's going on with you? What-- What is this?
你一直觉得我是最棒的
You're always expecting the best from me.
不客气?
You're welcome?
你还记不记得 你说我游泳很厉害
Do you remember when you said I was a great swimmer
就给我报了高级班
and you enrolled me in that advanced class?
我游泳根本不行
-Oh, boy. -I wasn't a great swimmer.
我一直这么跟你说 我也就是普通水平
I kept telling you that. I was average.
老师甚至说我应该上初级班
My teacher even said I should take a beginner class.
-她说过? -对
-She did? -Yeah,
很丢脸
it was-- it was mortifying.
更痛苦的是 我不知道该相信谁
But worse than that, I didn't know who to believe.
我知道我不行
I knew that I wasn't good,
但我妈说我行
but my mom was saying I was.
那我到底行不行?
So, was I good?
还是说我妈是个骗子?
Or is my mom a liar?
那我为什么会觉得你很优秀?
Well, why did I think you were good?
你并不是这么觉得
You didn't.
你是想让我认为自己优秀
You wanted me to think I was.
也许是我认为你可以很优秀
Maybe I thought you could be good
所以我想鼓励你
and I was just being encouraging.
这不就等于你让我去失败吗?
Then it's like you set me up to fail.
是这样吗?
Really? Okay.
对不起
Jeez, I'm sorry.
别再怪你妈妈了
That's enough blaming.
没关系的
-El, c'mon. -No, it's fine. Okay?
他应该把这些都说出来
He should tell us these things.
我想知道
I want to hear this.
你记得我初中的英语老师吗?
Middle school. Remember my English teacher,
-萨普老师 -记得
-Mr. Saap? -Yeah.
电影精选列表