我知道你喜欢她
I know you liked her.
我确实喜欢她 但是为什么呢 宝贝?
I did. I do, you know. But why, honey?
她跟你说原因了吗?
I mean, did she tell you?
她跟别人上♥床♥了
She slept with someone else.
天啊 亲爱的
Oh, wow, honey.
真是个婊♥子♥
Total cunt.
说什么呢?
Oh, really?
他先说的
He called her that first.
艾尔 我很遗憾
El, I'm so sorry.
肯定很痛苦
That's... That's really tough.
出轨的事很常见
You know, affairs happen.
会过去的
You know, you guys can get past this.
出轨不常见
Affairs don't happen.
你们就没出轨
You guys don't have affairs.
对 我的意思是...
No, but I'm just saying, you know...
而且你们彼此信任 对吗?
And you trust each other, right?
当然了
Of course.
你们为什么不为我伤心呢?
Why aren't you guys more upset for me?
-我们伤心啊 -对
-We are. -Yeah, we are.
如果你们不介意 我就去原来的房♥间睡了
I'm gonna crash in my old room, if that's all right.
艾尔l...
El...
贝丝?
Beth?
贝丝?
Beth?
宝贝 你肯定是个很好的男朋友
Honey, I'm sure that you're a good boyfriend.
也许不是 也许她是对的
Well, maybe I'm not. Maybe she's right.
是她出轨了啊
She cheated on you.
她说她也不想的
Well, she-- she said she didn't want to.
她觉得很孤独
She felt lonely.
什么?艾里奥特 这是不对的
What? No, Eliot, that's not right.
如果她把自己的出轨怪到你头上...
If she's blaming you for her cheating...
-她没有 -怎么没有?
-She's not. -She is.
你刚刚才说的
That's what you just said.
行了 我得睡觉了
Okay, I have to go to sleep.
你让我更难受了
Somehow, you're making me feel worse.
也许是因为你的工作
Maybe it's a career thing, you know,
她可能觉得跟你渐行渐远了
'cause she's cut from a different cloth.
她不是想成为律师吗
She's on this very ambitious track to become a lawyer.
所以是因为我是个废物
So, now it's because I'm a loser.
艾里奥特 你说什么呢?
Oh, my God, Eliot. Are you kidding me?
我只是想让你好受点
I'm trying to help you to feel better.
-我放弃了 -好主意
-I give up. -Yeah. Good idea.
妈妈 等等
Wait, Mom.
怎么了?
What?
家里有贝果吗?
Do we have bagels?
不知道 我去看看
Uh, I don't know. I'll check.
到底怎么了?
Okay. Uh... What's going on?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你为什么睡在沙发上?
Why did you sleep on the couch?
你生我的气了?
You... Are you mad at me?
我失眠
I just couldn't sleep.
你是因为西尔维亚的事难过吗?
You, uh... Are you upset about Sylvia?
你有没有把书发给那个…
You, uh... Did you send it to that, uh...
另一家代理商的那个人?
That other agent guy?
我没事
I'm fine, okay?
我觉得她说得对
I think she's right.
-新书很烂 -西尔维亚没品位
-The book is bad. -Sylvia has bad taste.
发给另一个人看看吧
Just... Just send it to the other guy.
怎么了?
What?
别这样
Just don't.
哪样?
Don't what?
假装你喜欢这本书
Pretend you liked the book.
贝丝 这个话题开始有点烦人了
You know, Beth this is getting kind of tedious.
是啊 我同意
Yeah, I agree with that.
你喜欢这本书吗?
Do you like the book?
这才是重点
Because, you know, that is all that matters.
这可是新台词
Well, that's a new take.
-早上好 -早
-Good morning. -Morning.
我上课要迟到了
I'm late for class.
再见 爱你
I'll see you later. I love you.
妈妈怎么了?
What's wrong with Mom?
有时候我看着我的客户
Honestly, sometimes I look at some of them
觉得我根本帮不了他们
and I just think... I don't know how to help you.
我甚至把他们的问题记混了
I mix up their problems.
你说什么?
Wait, what do you mean?
别笑 有时候我会记错
No, don't laugh, sometimes I forget.
比如我不记得某人的妈妈是不是去世了
Like... Are you the one with the dead mother?
我又不能问 因为我应该知道
And I can't ask because I should know.
而且我确实知道
-And I do know. -Dude...
-只不过会记混 -你老了
-But I'm just mixing them up. -You are old.
你得把这些东西写下来
You need to write that shit down.
我以前不这样的
No. But I was never like this.
你和贝丝怎么样了?
How are... how are things with you and Beth?
为什么这么问?
Huh, why?
我也不知道 就是...
Yeah. I don't know I just...
她有点奇怪 很冷漠
She's acting sort of cold and weird.
她给莎拉说什么了吗?
Did she say anything to Sarah?
没有 我什么都没听说
-No, no. I don't know anything. -Yeah.
她没说原因吗?
I just... She didn't say why or anything?
没有 但肯定有事
No, but it's something.
我讨厌那地方 但是他喜欢 所以我们每年都去一次
I hate that place, but he loves it. So we go once a year.
这也没什么
It's okay,
我们度假的时候相处得不错
and we get along pretty well when we're on vacation.
很好 你觉得是什么原因呢?
That's great. Why do you think that is?
因为我们在度假啊
Well, we're on vacation.
很多情侣都会在度假的时候吵架
Um, well, a lot of couples fight on vacation.
我们不会
We don't.
好
Sure. Um.
时间快到了
So, um, yeah, we're almost out of time.
我想问你个问题
But I... um, I wanted to ask you something.
好
Okay.
我想知道你有没有...
Yeah, I guess I just wanted to check that you're...
咨♥询♥之后 你觉得有没有效果?
You're getting what you want out of these sessions.
为什么问这个?
Why are you asking me that?
就是跟进一下
I'm just, you know, checking in.
我挺好的
Uh, I'm okay.
现在唯一的问题就是
Um, I mean, the only real problem these days
我跟兄弟姐妹
is with my brother and sister.
他们跟我爸在一起
They're, you know, with my dad.
他们不愿意跟我说话了
They're not really talking to me.
但是我也不会内疚的
But I'm not going to feel guilty.
你会内疚吗?
Uh, do you feel guilty?
我刚说了不会
I just said no.
我们下周再继续聊吧
Well, um, we'll be sure to pick that up next week.
今天就到这里
Yeah, we... We have to stop now.
-好了 -好
-Okay. -Great.
保重
Okay, take care.
真♥他♥妈♥浪费时间
Fucking pointless.
“她双手冰冷
"Her hands were cold,
虽然这丑陋房♥间里的热气让人窒息
"despite the hot, stagnant air in the ugly room.
探视时间即将结束
"Visiting hours were coming to a close.
父亲跟孩子告别
"Dads were saying goodbye to their kids.
埃夫林等了他很久
"Evelyn waited a long time for him to appear,
但他一直没有出现
"but he never did.
而且他永远不会出现”
"He never would."
哇 哈尔
Wow. Hal.
真是惊喜...
God, that is really a surprise...
太精彩了
Just impressive.
非常棒
I mean, that was lovely.
第一稿写成这样太厉害了
It's just a fantastic first draft.
我说过我想写监狱的故事
I said I wanted to write about prison.
电影精选列表