你要倒下了。你在旋转。你被扭曲了。
You're going down. You're spinning. You're being twisted.
你要倒下了。你在旋转。你被扭曲了。
You're going down. You're spinning. You're being twisted.
但你在拍《疾速追杀》之前就想过用这个...
But you had thought about using that before you did John Wick...
是的,我们只是没找到合适的角色。
Yeah, we just never really had the character for it.
你有点把我当成了实验品,“看看这个是否可行。”
You kind of implemented me into like, "Let's see if this can work."
是的,嗯,我们有... 找个演员。
Yeah, well, we had... Take actor.
然后实验。再实验。
And experiment. And experiment.
“哦,是的,他会做的。我认识那家伙。他会来训练的。”
"Oh, yeah, he'll do it. I know that guy. He'll come to train."
我们当时已经和枪配合着把近身格斗编排搞定了。
We had the close-quarter choreography kind of worked out with the gun stuff.
我们就是找不到测试对象。是的。
We just couldn't find the test subject. Yeah.
一旦《疾速追杀》项目来了,
Once John Wick came about,
查德和戴夫立刻就说:“调出《安全屋》的素材。
Chad and Dave right away were like, "Bring up the Safe footage.
调出《安全屋》的概念。
Bring up the Safe concepts.
那就是威克。”
That's Wick right there."
[尤西比奥] 过去,我们经常做... 嗯,我们现在也做。
[Eusebio] Back in the day, we used to do... well, we still do.
我们拍了很多杰森·斯坦森的电影。
We do a lot of Jason Statham films.
我记得有一部叫《安全屋》的电影。
I remember there's one movie called Safe.
我们当时在为那部电影设计概念。
And we were designing concepts for that film.
查德挑战每个人把柔术和柔道与枪♥械♥动作结合起来。
And Chad challenged everybody to combine jujitsu and judo with gun stuff.
如果你回头看《安全屋》的预演,
And if you look back at the Safe previses,
所有的动作和风格都和《疾速追杀1》一模一样。
it's all the moves and all the style of John Wick 1.
对于枪斗术(gun fu),
For gun fu,
你们用了软气♥枪♥(airsofts)混合
you did the mix of airsofts
并用视觉特效处理枪口闪光和血溅效果。
and use visual effects for the muzzle flashes and blood spurts.
因为过去我们用真枪装空包弹拍摄。
Because back in the day, we were using blanks, real guns to shoot.
所以没法做近身动作。太危险了。
So you can't do close quarter stuff. It's dangerous.
在一定距离内,它仍然致命。
At a certain range, it's still lethal.
通常都是,一旦开枪,你就切镜头。
Usually it's like, once you fire a gun, you cut.
然后拍对方开枪的反打镜头,这样你知道你在安全区。
And show the guy firing the gun, and then you're on the reverse so you know you're in the safe zone.
所以我们拍的是演员们近距离互相指着开枪的镜头,没有剪辑。
So we're doing shots that aren't cut right in front of each other, shooting each other point-blank.
当他们剪辑在一起,加上枪口闪光
When they cut it together and put the muzzle flash
和血溅效果上去时,我们都惊呆了,“哦,靠。”
and the blood splatter on it, we all were like, "Oh, shit."
比我们参与过的任何电影里的东西都酷。
It was cooler than anything we were doing in any movies we were working on.
[佩里] 我们把它发给查德,他差点疯了。
[Perry] We sent it to Chad and he damn lost his mind.
[雷奇] 我看着它,心想:
[Leitch] And I was looking at it like,
“伙计,我们得把这玩意儿弄进一部该死的电影里。
"Dude, we got to get this in a freaking movie.
这太疯狂了。太棒了。”
Like, this is insane. This is awesome."
[马里纳斯] 有趣的是,我们都以为杰森能轻松驾驭。
[Marinas] What's funny is we all thought Jason would murder that.
他动作戏那么好,应该很容易。
Like, he's so good at action, that should be easy.
而典型的杰森风格,
And in classic Jason style,
他有意见,他有想法。
love him to death, he had notes, he had thoughts.
你知道,也许他不想要这个。也许有点太风格化了。
You know, maybe he didn't want this. Maybe it was a little too stylized.
我不知道是什么原因,但不知为何,
I don't know what it was, but for some reason,
斯坦森和这种风格不太合拍。
Statham didn't gel with the style.
我当时就想,“你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗?
I was kind of like, "You got to be shitting me right now.
这是我这么久以来见过最酷的东西。”
This is the coolest stuff I've seen in so long."
话虽如此,他们最终还是用了一小部分。
That being said, they ended up doing some small pieces of it.
如果你看《安全屋》,有一点徒手打斗。
If you watch Safe, there's a little bit hand-to-hand.
那是它的引入,你知道,在餐厅那场打斗中。
It's the introduction of it, you know, in that one fight in the restaurant.
只有几个瞬间,你看到枪术活了起来。
There's just like a couple moments where, like, you see gun fu come to life.
但那时查德就说,你知道,“去他妈的。
But I think at that point, Chad was like, you know, "Fuck this.
我们要保留这个,直到我们得到自己的机会。
We're holding this until we get our shot.
我们不会再给别人看了,因为...”
Like, we're not letting anyone else see this, because..."
他是对的。它会让人♥大♥吃一惊的。
He was right. It was gonna blow people away.
我的意思是,我们非常兴奋能把它放进《疾速追杀》。
And I mean, we were so excited to put it into Wick.
我们等不及了。
Like, we couldn't wait.
[尤西比奥] 有趣的是,尽管他们都是伟大的动作偶像,
[Eusebio] It's funny because even though they're both great action icons,
杰森也是个身体素质超强的硬汉,
Jason's a bad-ass physical specimen too,
但当里维斯做的时候,看起来就是不一样。
it just looked different when Reeves was doing it.
[尤西比奥] 如果你说枪斗术(gun fu),你自动会想到基努·里维斯。
[Eusebio] If you say gun fu, you automatically think Keanu Reeves.
这是他的风格。
It's his style.
[尤西比奥] 基努最棒的一点是,我是说,他真是个牛人。
[Eusebio] The great thing about Keanu is, I mean, he was just such a stud.
他做了大约98%的打斗动作。
He does like 98% of all his fighting.
他的特技替身只在有真正危险动作时才上场,
His stunt double comes in only when there's something really sketchy,
比如我把他扔过栏杆。
like me throwing him over the balcony.
他太棒了。太神奇了。
He's so good. It's amazing.
[伯恩哈特] 我记得查德和戴夫来找我说:
[Bernhardt] I remember Chad and Dave coming up to me saying:
一,你到这里。抓住。
One, you go right here. Grab.
[伯恩哈特] 我记得查德和戴夫来找我说:
[Bernhardt] I remember Chad and Dave coming up to me saying,
“丹尼尔,穿上护具。”
"Daniel, pad up."
我说,“什么意思?”
I'm like, "What do you mean?"
我们在拍主镜头(masters),你知道,
We're doing masters, you know,
就是从头到尾拍打斗,不剪辑。
where you do the fight from the beginning to the end, no cuts.
我很久没这么做了。
And I really haven't done that in a long time.
他们说,“我们没时间。穿上护具。”
And they're like, "We don't have the time. Pad up."
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 走,走,走,走。
[Stahelski] Go, go, go, go.
[两人咕哝声]
[both grunting]
我们拍了一个主镜头,我记得我和基努的替身杰克逊,
We shoot a master, and I remember me and Keanu's double, Jackson,
我们都累坏了。
we were both so exhausted.
但结果是一场非常棒的打斗。
But it turned out to be a really good fight.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 我们在拍了,伙计们。
[Stahelski] We're rolling, guys.
我想它出来的效果比我们预想的还要好。
I think it came out better than we had ever thought.
因为你把它变成了角色的一部分。
Because you've made it a character.
- 现在就像...
- [里维斯] 对。
- Now it's like... - [Reeves] Right.
这就是约翰·威克成为枪手的地方。
This is where John Wick got to be like,
好吧,他是用枪的高手。
okay, he's the gun guy.
是的。就像,天哪,它奏效了。
Yeah. Like, holy shit, it worked.
是的,但我觉得这联♥系♥到你的哲学
Yeah, but I mean, I think that ties into your philosophy
和大卫·雷奇的哲学
and David Leitch's philosophy
源于沃卓斯基姐妹的《黑客帝国》学派
coming out of the school of the Wachowskis with the Matrix
即角色驱动动作。
was that character drives the action.
动作的故事,
The story of the action,
动作的特性必须与故事紧密相连。
the character of the action has to be so connected to story.
[剧组交谈声]
[crew chattering]
《疾速追杀》主体拍摄的最后一天。
Last take of John Wick principal photography.
好了,《疾速追杀》主体拍摄和附加拍摄到此结束。
All right, that's a wrap on principal and additional photography.
非常感谢大家。
Thank you all very much.
干得好...
Good job...
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 嘿,戴夫,你刚执导了你的第一部电影。
[Stahelski] Hey, Dave, you just directed your first movie.
现在你打算做什么?
What are you gonna do now?
吸可♥卡♥因♥。[笑]
Smoke crack. [Laughs]
敬所有说我们做不到的人。
To everybody that said we couldn't do it.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 我们以为最难的部分是训练基努
[Stahelski] We thought the hard part was gonna be training Keanu
并用酷炫的动作征服观众。
and killing it with cool action.
我们杀青时,心想,“哦,天哪,我们做到了。我们安全了。”
We wrapped, we were like, "Oh, my God, we did it. We're in the clear."
然后我们发现了后期制♥作♥这东西,
And then there's this thing we found out called post,
在那里你实际上得找出电影。
where you actually have to find the movie.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 如果你想要距离感,那里就有距离感。看看那个。
[Stahelski] If you want distance, you got distance right there. Look at that.
[雷奇] 我觉得后期制♥作♥是我学习曲线最陡峭的地方,
[Leitch] I think post was where I had the biggest learning curve,
因为作为第二组导演你不太做这个。
because you don't really do it as a second-unit director.
[拟声]
[vocalizing noises]
然后切到快速的外部镜头,就像...
And then cut to the fast outside like...
我们剪了粗剪版,心想,“哦,天哪,我们做到了。”
We cut the assembly and we thought, "Oh my God, we did it."
我们看了粗剪版,心想,“搞什么鬼?这太糟糕了。
We watched the assembly and we're like, "What the fuck? This is terrible.
就像,这... 我们再也接不到活了。”
Like, this is... We're gonna never work again."
我们放给一些朋友和家人看,他们只是说,“嗯。”
We showed it to some friends and family, and they're just going, "Yeah."
拍拍我们的肩膀,“干得好,伙计们。嗯,嗯。
Tapping us on the shoulder, "Good job, guys. Yeah, yeah.
你们完成了第一部电影。”
You did your first movie."
我觉得那打击了他们。就像是,
I think that devastated them. It was like,
“伙计们,太长了。太长了。太长了。”
"Guys, it's too long. It's too long. It's too long."
《疾速追杀》的第一版剪辑,他一直在房♥子里闷闷不乐。
The first cut of John Wick, he was moping around his house.
就像一部瑞典黑色电影。
It was like a Swedish noir movie.
非常忧郁。他在哭,煮咖啡。
It was very blue. He's crying, making coffee.
你会想,“好吧。我不...”
And you're like, "Okay. I don't..."
我想人们... 他们会想知道他什么时候才开始杀人。
I think people are... They're gonna wanna know when he's gonna start killing people.
我们当时太执着于剧本了
We were trying to hold on to the script so tight
以至于在头四五周,我们几乎和所有人都争论过。
that I think we fought everybody for the first four, five weeks.
有时候这很难,当你坚持说,“不,但这就是我设想的方式,
It's sometimes harder when you're like, "No, but this is the way I saw it,
我只是需要先看到它是我设想的样子,直到我不再那样想。然后我才能...”
and I just need to see it that way until I don't see it that way. Then I can..."
你知道,而我呢,我已经忘了那种方式了,
电影精选列表