或者他们不知道如何让它与角色契合,
or they don't know how to make it work with the character,
而这就是我们《疾速追杀》的魅力所在。
and that's the beauty of what we have with John Wick.
这是我们的IP。是的。
It's our IP. Yeah.
所以,没有... [轻笑] 没有真正的规则。
So, there's no... [chuckles] There's no real rules.
比如,有人来找我和基努,对我们说,
Like, we've had people come up to us and actually say to Keanu and I,
“嗯,那不太像约翰·威克。”
"Well, that's not very John Wick."
我们就说,“我不知道,
And we're like, "I don't know,
那就是约翰·威克,他说他要骑马。”
that's John Wick, and he says he'll be on a horse."
你想骑马吗?是的,伙计。
You want to ride a horse? Yeah, man.
好吧,那这很约翰·威克,不是吗?
All right, then it's pretty John Wick, isn't it?
[轮胎摩擦声]
[tires screech]
[喇叭声]
[horn blaring]
认识成龙、甄子丹和李连杰,
Getting to know Jackie Chan and Donnie Yen and Jet Li,
并与他们所有人合作过。
and having worked with all those people.
我有一次和成龙聊天...
I was talking to Jackie one time...
这是在花了很多时间观察他如何工作之后。
This is after spending a lot of time watching how he works.
你知道,我开了点小玩笑。
And, you know, I was giving him a little shit.
你知道,就像如果我和基努坐在这里,我对成龙说,
You know, like, if Keanu and I were just sitting here and I was telling Jackie,
“你知道,如果有两个人坐在那里,中间有张桌子,”
"You know, if you have two people sitting there and there's a desk between us,"
我们就像,“嗯,你知道,他会说点什么,我会说点什么。
we're like, "Well, you know, he'd say something, I'd say something.
我会跳过桌子,我们开始打斗,
I'd jump over the desk, we'd start fighting,
然后我们打啊打啊打,
and then we'd punch and punch and punch,
然后另一个人走出去说句酷酷的台词。”
and then the other guy would walk out and say a cool line."
成龙的做法♥会♥和任何其他动作指导完全相反。
Jackie would do literally the exact opposite of any other choreographer.
他会说,“好的,你什么也别说。我说个笑话。”
He'd go, "Okay, you don't say anything. I'll say a joke."
我想走出去,但你阻止我出去。
I'm gonna try to walk out, but you stop me from walking out.
然后房♥间着火了,门锁住了,
Then the room catches on fire, the door is locked,
我们被手铐铐在一起... 你惯用右手吗?
we get handcuffed together and... What, are you right-handed?
好的,所以你不能用右手。
Okay, so you can't use your right hand.
你还得保护这个花瓶不被打破
And you got to protect this vase here from breaking
因为那才是你真正想要的。
because that's really what you wanted.
“而且你不能杀人,尽管每个人都有枪。”
"And you can't kill anybody, although everybody has a gun."
你会看着成龙说,“嗯,我该怎么做?”
And you'd look at Jackie and go, "Well, how am I supposed to do that?"
他给出了有史以来最好的答案。
And he had the best answer ever.
他直视着我说,“我完全不知道你该怎么做,
He looked right back and said, "I have no idea how you're gonna do it,
但如果你搞定了,那将是电影里最棒的打斗戏。”
but if you figure it out, it'll be the best fight in the movie."
我认为有一段戏将永远载入史册
One of the sequences that I think will always go down
成为所有四部《疾速追杀》电影中最伟大的时刻之一,就是刀战戏。
as one of the greatest moments in all four John Wick movies is the knife fight.
它利用了所有通常会成为问题的东西。
It's using all the things that would normally be a problem.
约翰在一个笔直狭窄的房♥间里,而且他没有枪。
John is in a straight, narrow room, and he doesn't have a gun.
所有这些带枪的杀手都来找他,他无处可藏。
And all these assassins who have guns are coming to get him, and he can't hide.
所以他必须解除那些能射杀他、杀死他的枪的威胁,对吧?
So now he has to neutralize the guns that could shoot him and kill him, right?
这是第一点。
That's number one.
第二点,
Number two,
他被扔到玻璃上。
he gets thrown against glass.
这太绝了。
It's brilliant.
- [里维斯] 太棒了。
- 我们一直叫它打雪仗。
- [Reeves] That's so good. - We always called it the snowball fight.
你和你的兄弟们抓起雪球互相乱扔。
You and your brothers get the snowball and you just chuck them at each other.
我们说在每部动作片里,
We were saying in every action movie,
无论谁,总会捡起一把刀,
no matter who it is, he always picks up a knife,
扔出去,插中,然后那人就死了。
and they throw it, and it sticks in, and the guy dies.
我们说,“那根本不可能发生。”
And we're like, "That never really happens."
所以我们就拍一段大家都一直扔不中的戏。
So let's do one where everybody misses all the time.
我们一直在排练,反复排练。
We kept rehearsing it and rehearsing it.
我们一直在改不同的部分。
We kept changing all the different pieces.
但还是感觉不对。
But it still didn't fit right.
我当时想,“好吧,这会是一场不错的打斗。”
I was like, "Okay, it's gonna be a decent fight."
你知道,我更期待骑马戏那些东西。
You know, I was looking forward to the horse stuff more and all that shit.
- 是的。
- 大概是在拍这场戏的第三天。
- Yeah. - It was about the third day of doing this.
就是当你冲向他,一、二、三连击的时候。
It was when you come at him, just going one, two, three.
就在那一刻,我对这场戏的看法完全改变了。就在这里。
My opinion totally changed in this fight, right on that. Right here.
- [男人咕哝声]
- [里维斯惊呼]
- [man grunts] - [Reeves exclaims]
我该怎么做?低头。
What do I do? Duck.
低头?低头?
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 你最好低。
Duck? Duck? [Stahelski] You better.
[笑声]
[laughter]
低头?
Duck?
这是真实速度。
This is real speed.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 这是... 是的,这是谢恩和陈。
[Stahelski] This is... Yeah, this is Shane and Chen here.
[里维斯] 哇!真专业。
[Reeves] Whoa! That's legit.
我们真的是在拍摄当天把这些动作组合起来的。
We were literally putting this stuff together on the day.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 开拍!
[Stahelski] Action!
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
记得吗,就像,我们拍到了电影里用的那个他妈的一条过镜头?
Remember, like, when we had that, like, fucking take that's in the movie?
是的。
Yep.
拍了永远那么久。[所有人笑]
Take forever. [All laugh]
不是那个... 我知道。
Not that... I know.
谢恩也很厉害,但我太慢了。
Shane is, like, amazing as well, but I'm so slow.
但那个一条过的镜头就是有点...
But there was something about that one take that was like...
是的,那个镜头,你知道,很棒。很棒。
Yeah, that take, you know, it's great. It's great.
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
[里维斯] 我当时说,“伙计们,我觉得我不能再快了。”
[Reeves] I was like, "Guys, I don't think I could do that any faster."
谢恩说,“我也不能了。”
And Shane was like, "Me neither."
我们达到了,像是一个高点。是的。
We reached, like, a high hand. It is.
它非常棒但也非常累。对吧?
It was so good but so very tired. Right?
[所有人笑]
[all laughing]
[剧组人员] 那很快。非常快。
[crew member] That was fast. A lot.
天哪。
Jesus.
我在《疾速追杀1》中学到的东西,
What I learned in John Wick 1,
并贯穿了所有续集,
which you carried on through all of them,
就是和你一起训练的人一起拍打斗戏。是的。
was fight film with who you trained with. Yeah.
[里维斯] 大家都熟悉了你的节奏,懂吗?
[Reeves] Everyone gets to know your timing, you know?
他们知道我有多慢,所以他们能在中间做些动作。
They know how slow I am, so they can do stuff in between.
“加油,里维斯!” 他们会配合。
"Come on, Reeves!" They compensate.
你觉得别人都这么做。
You figure everyone else does that.
我不知道为什么其他电影不这样。他们不这样。
I don't know why movies don't. They don't.
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
[剧组人员1] 停!
[剧组人员2] 停。
[crew member 1] Cut! [crew member 2] Cut.
[舒尔茨] 基努,你知道,他是个完美主义者。
[Schultz] Keanu, you know, he's a perfectionist.
[里维斯] 我搞砸了。
[Reeves] I sucked.
[舒尔茨] 他对自己要求非常严格。
[Schultz] And he is very hard on himself.
显然,除了《疾速追杀》,他最大的动作片
Obviously, his biggest action movies other than John Wick
就是《黑客帝国》系列。而沃卓斯基姐妹,
were the Matrix movies. And the Wachowskis,
你知道,没有“够好”这一说。
you know, there was no good enough.
即使完美了,我们也会再拍十遍
And even if it is perfect, we'll shoot it ten more times
确保它是完美中的完美,你知道,超完美。
and make sure it's perfect-perfect, you know, super-perfect.
超完美。
Super-perfect.
那是里维斯风格的词,超完美。是的,那是...
That's a Reevesian word, super-perfect. Yeah, that's...
那就是我们“他妈的各种操”(fuckity fucks)的来源。是的。
That's where we get the fuckity fucks. Yeah.
所有矛头都指向自己,这非常令人钦佩。
All directed at yourself, which is very admirable.
- [欢快的音乐播放中]
- [咕哝声]
- [upbeat music playing] - [grunting]
操!操!
Fuck! Fuck!
[剧组人员] 停。
我们再来一条。操!
[crew member] Cut. We'll go again. Fuck!
我做不好他妈的那个锁技。
I can't do the fucking lock.
他妈的锁技,他妈的,他妈的锁技,他妈的锁技,操。
Fucking lock, fucking, fucking lock, fucking lock, fuck.
操!操!
Fuck! Fuck!
混♥蛋♥。他妈的,他妈的,他妈的操。
Fucker. Fucking, fucking, fucking fuck.
操。是我的错。操!
Fuck. That is my bad. Fuck!
好了,现在我们就做那个。
Okay, now let's just do that.
操!
Fuck!
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
操。
Fuck.
[笑声]
[laughing]
操!
Fuck!
操!
Fuck!
操。操。
Fuck. Fuck.
去他妈的!我搞砸了!操!
Fuck it. I fucked that up. Fuck!
[剧组人员1] 停。
电影精选列表