"What if there's a Continental in every city?"
我说,“你想去哪里?” 你说,
I said, "Where do you want to go?" And you're like,
“古老又酷的地方是哪里?... 什么最酷?”
"Where's one of the old... What's cool?"
[里维斯] 罗马。
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 然后我们说,
[Reeves] Rome. [Stahelski] Then we're like,
他怎么会又被召回来?嗯,他必须有个血契。
well, how does he get called back in? Well, he's got to have a marker.
有人... 我想...
Somebody... I think...
血契,我想是德里克...
Marker, I think, was Derek...
德里克?不,
是德里克想出血契的点子。
Derek? No, Derek came up with the marker.
然后德里克和我坐下来讨论,
嗯,如果血契像张支票呢?
And then, Derek and I sat down and went, well, what if the marker is like a check?
是的。你可以用它买♥♥东西。
你可以用它交易。
Yeah. You can buy something. You trade it with it.
如果你不履行,
你知道后果。
If you don't do this, you know the consequences.
我不再是那种人了。
I'm not that guy anymore.
你永远是那种人,约翰。
You are always that guy, John.
你给别人血契,
就必须兑现。
You give somebody a marker, you have to honor it.
否则,你就要冒着
被公开悬赏的风险。
Otherwise, you risk being on the open market.
这是一个完全自成体系的
神秘世界。
It's a whole arcane world of its own.
悬赏令。
Market.
这是绝妙的胡扯,你知道吗?太棒了。
It's wonderful bullshit, you know? Wonderful.
[温斯顿说意大利语]
[Winston speaking Italian]
在这个诡异扭曲的世界里,
我们都在台面下运作。
We're kind of all under the table in this weird, twisted world.
是的,我是说,这有点像它的发展过程,对吧?
Yeah, I mean, it's kind of like the development of it, right?
我是说,高桌会(high table)
在第二部也引入了。
I mean, the high table was introduced in the second one as well.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 第二部是我们真正站稳脚跟的地方,我想。
[Stahelski] Number two is where we really kind of found our feet, I think.
-[里维斯] 是的。
-[斯塔赫尔斯基] 连同整个世界。
-[Reeves] Yeah. -[Stahelski] With the whole world.
《疾速追杀》世界
未来的样子。
The John Wick world that it would become.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 当你试图做新的、新鲜的
或者推销一个想法时,
[Stahelski] When you're trying to do new or fresh or sell an idea,
一图胜千言。
a picture's worth a thousand words.
所以我通常在写场景前
会先画故事板。
So I will usually storyboard a scene before I write a scene.
[哈里斯] 和查德合作的特点是,
[Harris] The thing about working with Chad,
就像和朋友们一起拍大学电影,
it's like working on a college film with your buddies,
你们大部分时间
and you guys spend most of your time
一起看功夫片和动漫。
watching kung fu movies and anime together.
突然间,
你们得做个项目。
And all of a sudden, you gotta do a project.
所以差不多就是这样,因为我们会对同样的事情着迷。
So that's kind of how it was 'cause we would geek out about the same things.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 托德是我创意核心圈的一员。
[Stahelski] Todd is part of my inner circle creatively.
我喜欢和他交流想法,
不仅仅是视觉方面,
He's someone I like to riff with, not just about visuals,
还有故事弧线和角色。
but about story arcs, characters.
除此之外,他天赋异禀,
有着绝佳的视角和构图感。
On top of that, he's incredibly gifted with a great eye, with perspective.
他们给我一些想法。我反馈一些,
或者和编剧讨论,
They throw some ideas at me. I throw some back at them or bounce them off the writer,
采纳这些想法,
放进剧本里。
take those ideas, put those in the script.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 我调整,他调整,
来回反复
[Stahelski] I'll tweak, he'll tweak, go back and around and around
反复调整。直到开拍那天才会停止。
and around and around. And it won't stop till the day we shoot.
它帮助每个人的想象力
看到你想做的规模、
It helps everyone's imagination see the scale of what you're trying to do,
深度、色彩、图案和构图。
the depth, the color, the pattern, the framing.
[哈里斯] 重点始终是深入约翰·威克的内心,
[Harris] It was always about getting into the psychology of John Wick,
他是哪种角色,什么视觉元素
能代表这个人
what kind of character he is, what visually signifies who this guy is
以及是什么让他与众不同。
and what makes him different.
这非常黑色电影(noir)
This is very much noir
融合了一种数字化的
MTV式美学。
filtered through kind of a digital MTV aesthetic.
我们做了个决定,
比如,我们爱什么?
We kind of made the decision, like, what do we love?
我们把它写在... “我们爱武侠片。”
And we wrote it up on the... "We love wuxia films."
我们爱剑戟片(chambara)。
我们爱西部片。
We love chambara films. We love Westerns.
我们爱约翰·福特。
我们爱赛尔乔·莱昂内。
We love John Ford. We love Sergio Leone.
我们爱贝纳尔多·贝托鲁奇。
我们爱塔可夫斯基。
We love Bernardo Bertolucci. We love Tarkovsky.
我们爱王家卫。我们爱张艺谋,
你知道,黑泽明。
We love Wong Kar-Wai. We love Zhang Yimou, you know, Akira Kurosawa.
“我们爱史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格。”
"We love Steven Spielberg."
所有这些伟大的动作片导演,
All these great directors of action at the time,
或者说故事大♥师♥,然后我们说,
“好吧,去他的。
or storytelling, and we just went, "Well, fuck it.
我们要把所有热爱的元素
We're just gonna combine everything we love
融合起来打造我们自己的系列。”
and build our own franchise."
我认为《疾速追杀》最棒的一点是
I think one of the best things about John Wick is
它并非改编自现有IP。
it wasn't an existing IP already.
是的。你知道,所以没有规则束缚。
Yeah. You know, so, there was no rules.
是的。我们可以塑造...
Yeah. We could make...
我们可以随心所欲地
引导约翰·威克。
We could steer John Wick wherever we wanted.
我们可以为所欲为。
We could do whatever we wanted.
我们就像,我不知道,
他是那种人吗?
We're like, I don't know, is he that guy?
当然,他是那种人。
他爱野马。他就是那种人。
Sure, he's that guy. He loves Mustangs. He's that guy.
他是这种人吗?他喜欢...
啊,他就是那种人。
Is he this guy? Does he like... Ah, he's that guy.
- 比如,他会说所有这些语言。
- [威克说意大利语]
- Like, he speaks all these languages. - [Wick speaking Italian]
就像每部电影我们都能
重塑他一点。
It's like every movie we could reinvent him a little bit.
我知道,我爱这样。
I know, I love it.
[导演] 准备,三,二,一。开拍!
[director] Ready, and three, two, one. Action!
[伊万尼克] 所有《疾速追杀》电影
都很难拍。
[Iwanyk] All the Wick movies are very, very difficult to shoot.
没有一部是轻松的,完全没有。
None of them are easy, at all.
操。
Fuck.
[伊万尼克] 但《疾速追杀2》很艰难,
不过我们都觉得,
[Iwanyk] But 2 was hard, but I think we were all like,
“你相信吗?我们又在这了。
这太不可思议了。”
"Do you believe this shit? We're here again. This is incredible."
《疾速特攻》(《约翰·威克:第二章》)。
John Wick: Chapter 2.
就像他从未离开。
Like he never left.
[伊万尼克] 基努非常开心。
[Iwanyk] And Keanu was just so happy.
他在开拍前四五个月
就开始锻炼和训练。
He starts working out and training four or five months before he starts shooting.
我指的不是隔三差五。
And I don't mean like every couple of days.
我是指每周五六天。
这对他来说是一份全职工作。
I mean like five, six days a week. It's a full-time job for him.
但对基努来说,
这是他最快乐的时刻。
But for Keanu, it's where he's the happiest.
我的错。
My bad.
[导演] 好镜头,好镜头,好镜头。
[director] Good take, good take, good take.
再来一次。
Going again.
我想你会喜欢,
I think you'd like to have,
我是说,我也喜欢看约翰·威克受苦,
I mean, I like it too when John Wick suffers,
但我觉得你也喜欢看里维斯受苦。
but I think you like it when Reeves suffers too.
嗯... [轻笑]
Um... [chuckles]
不会说不。
Not gonna say no.
当你在银幕上看到基努痛苦时,
那很可能是真的。
When you see Keanu in pain on screen, it's probably for real.
膝盖不好。
Bad knee.
膝盖不好。
Bad knee.
[马里纳斯] 他的膝盖不行了,
[Marinas] His knee doesn't work,
右肩不行了,脖子还做了融合手术。
his right shoulder doesn't work, and his neck has a fusion.
所以当你看到约翰·威克一瘸一拐时,
那就是基努在一瘸一拐。
So when you see John Wick limping, that's Keanu limping.
[咕哝声]
[grunts]
[伊万尼克]
[Iwanyk]
查德很早就告诉基努,
Chad told Keanu early on,
“我会把你推出舒适区。”
"I'm gonna push you past your comfort zone."
基努说,“尽管做。”
And Keanu was like, "Do it."
在《1》和《2》的时候,
这还算健康。
Now on 1 and 2, it was kind of healthy.
到了《3》和《4》,
就变得几乎像野蛮行径了。
On 3 and 4, it was becoming like almost barbaric.
但基努永远、永远、永远、永远、
永远都不会放弃。
But Keanu would never ever, ever, ever, ever in a million years tap out.
[斯皮德尔] 基努的工作态度和训练计划
电影精选列表