[人物1] 你想试试吗?
[person 1] You want to try one?
你觉得如何?我们干吧。好。
What do you say?Let's do it. Yes.
我们开拍。来吧,开拍。
Let's shoot.Yep. Shoot.
约翰,开拍。
John, shoot.
[剧组人员继续交谈]
[crew continues chattering]
我们走。
Let's go.
让基努回到原位,我们开拍。
Roll Keanu back up. Let's shoot.
[人物3] 好的,准备就位。
[person 3] Okay, let's mount up.
开始了。
Here we go.
保持充电状态。行动时间到了。
Keep the charge. Go time.
好的。开拍吧。
All right. And let's roll.
各位请安静。
Quiet, please.
[手♥枪♥卡嗒声]
[pistol clicks]
[人物2] 开拍了。
[person 2] And let's roll.
开拍,请保持周围的绝对安静。
Rolling.Very quiet all around, please.
B. 胜利,88 查理,第1条。A场记板。
[person 8] B. [person 9] Victory 88 Charlie, Take 1. A-mark.
负责弹壳的伙计们,弹壳会朝这个方向来。
Guys doing the shell casing, it will come this direction.
这里看他们的视线哪里比较好?
What's a good eyeline here to look at them?
让我看看,那样不错。
Let's see. That's good.
从这里到这里再到这里?
Here to here to here?
不,呃,稍微转过来一点。
No, uh,bring it around a little bit.
这样不错。
That's good.
这样更好,你喜欢吗?
That's better.You like that?
所以,我会从这里开始。三、二、一,然后我就说"操"。
So, I'll start here. Three, two,one, and I'll just be like, "Fuck."
准备。 准备中。我们开始。
Stand by.Standing by. Here we go.
好的,看看效果如何。但如果我们能抓拍拉近镜头和...
Yeah, let's see what comes.But if we can get the pull and...
各位请安静。好的,非常好。
Quiet, please.All right, very good.
谢谢各位。好的。准备,开拍。
And thank you.Okay. Ready and action.
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
[呻♥吟♥声]
[groans]
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
好。停。停。
Good. Cut.
就这样。你喜欢吗?
There you go.You like that?
带点愤怒的感觉挺好的。
A little bit of anger is good.
当我们说,"约翰·威克"就是痛苦
[Reeves] When we say,
"John Wickis pain,"
这感觉就像是"太他妈爽了",明白吗?
it's kind of like a "Fuck yeah," you know?
就像是"太他妈爽了。疾速剧痛 。
It's like a "Fuck yeah.Wickis pain."
就像是,"爽到痛"。
It's like,"It's so good, it hurts."
或者,"痛并快乐着"。
Or, "It hurts so good."
呃...
Um...
而且我觉得...
And I think...
我觉得这也是观众喜欢它的原因。
I think that's why the audiences like it, too.
我想你可以在银幕上看到它,
I think you can see it on the screen,
它带有一种B级片,B级动作片的感觉,
and there's a kind of B movie,B-action genre to it,
被提升到了某种特定艺术化的高度。
taken to, like, a super high artsy level in a way.
但其中也有人被车撞的乐趣
But there is the joy of people getting hit by cars
和从不可能的高度摔下...就像,"你不可能活下来"。
and falling from impossible... Like, "You can't survive that."
然后...然后约翰·威克又挣扎着爬起来。
And... And then John Wick kind of getting back up or struggling.
这就像是一种邀请,明白吗?
It's like an invitation, you know?
它某种程度上关照着你,让人感觉真实。
And it kind of takes care of you, and it feels authentic.
我相信在电影中有这种感受,
I believe that that's in the movies,
当你看到这些画面时,你会觉得,"是的,这就像..."
and that when you watch them, you're like, "Yeah, this is like..."
正如约翰·威克在 疾速追杀 中所说,
As John Wick says in John Wick,
"这是私人恩怨。"
"It's personal."
[欢快的电子音乐播放中]
[upbeat electronic music playing]
你知道,我总是带着羡慕的眼光看待它,
You know, I always looked at it with, like, art envy,
就像是马丁斯科塞斯和罗伯特德尼罗。
with, you know,Scorsese and De Niro.
就像德尼罗有他的专属导演。
You know, like, De Niro had his director, you know?
所以当我想到那时,我就联想到那个。
And so, when I think of that,then that's what I think of.
就像在 疾速追杀 中,我有...我有我的导演在那里。
Like, with the John Wick role, I had... I had my director there.
[斯塔尔斯基] 这里是87Eleven。
[Stahelski] This is 87eleven.
我尽量每天早上6点来这里开始我的一天
I try to start my day here every morning at 6:00 a.m.
然后再去办公室。
before I go into the office.
[特技演员咕哝声]
[stunt performer grunts]
[斯塔尔斯基] 这里是所有特技演员来训练的地方。
[Stahelski] This is where all the stunt performers come to train.
我们在这里为所有 疾速追杀 系列电影训练。
We've trained for all the John Wicks here.
也是我必须来努力让关节保持活动的地方。
It's also where I have to come
and try to keep the joints working.
是啊,我的身体现在健康情况堪忧。
Yeah, a lot of miles on the body.
不仅仅是特技工作带来的磨损和消耗,
The wear and tear of not just stunt work,
还有我以前练过的武术和体能训练造成的。
but of all the martial art and the physicality that I've done.
我双手骨折过,脚踝、双膝、双髋、双肩都伤过,
I've broken my hands, both ankles, both knees, both hips, both shoulders,
双肘、双臂,还有几次脑震荡。
both elbows, both arms, several concussions.
但如果你对某件事充满热情,受点伤就是必然的。
But if you're passionate about something, pain's part of it.
我认为两者缺一不可。
I don't think you can have one without the other.
就看你怎么选。
It's really about choice.
你愿意付出什么代价来实现你想要达到的目标。
What you're willing to do to achieve what you want to achieve.
Nice.
在我的成长过程中,我的父母非常热爱运动。
Growing up, my dad was veryathletic. Mom was very athletic.
我家里的每个人都是早上6点起床。
Everybody in the house got up at 6:00.
在我们上学前,会和妈妈在泳池里游几圈,
Before we went to school, we did laps with Mom in the pool,
或者我们会去慢跑, 带着狗跑步之类。
or we went for a jog, we went for a run with the dogs or something like that.
他们有着那种一起床就要去做点运动的纪律性。
They had that discipline of get up, go do something physical.
在我很小的时候就养成这种习惯。
It was already instilled in me way back then.
[尤塞比奥] 我-我记得查德说,"你在干嘛?想训练吗?"
[Eusebio] I-I remember Chad goes, "What are you doing? You wanna train?"
我说,“这可是平安夜啊。”然后他说,“圣诞节晚上嘛。”
I go, "It's Christmas Eve." And he's like, "Christmas evening."
"你早上可以训练。" 他就说那种不要脸的鬼话。
"You can train in the morning." Like that kind of shit.
[斯塔尔斯基] 不知为何,我从不被团体类的运动吸引。
[Stahelski] I, for some reason, never gravitated towards team sports.
我以前是个害羞的孩子。
I was a shy kid.
但在我大概只有十岁左右的时候,
But when I was probably only like ten years old,
我看了一部李小龙的电影。我心想,"我想练(李小龙)那个。"
I saw a Bruce Lee movie. I'm like, "I wanna do that."
所以我大约十岁左右开始练柔道。
So I started doing judo when I was like ten or 11.
这让我走上了武术生涯
That kind of led to the martial art career
那是我在加州读南加州大学时开始的。
that I started when I was in California to go to USC.
大学时,我遇到一个学生,他是副教练之一
In college, I had met a student who was one of the associate instructors
在玛丽安德尔湾的伊诺桑托学院。
at the Inosanto Academy in Marina Del Rey.
丹·伊诺桑托,曾与李小龙一起训练,
Dan Inosanto
trained with Bruce Lee,
他是当时最伟大的武术教练之一。
and he was one of the greatest martial art instructors of the time.
伊诺桑托学院几乎像个大学环境。
The Inosanto Academy had almost a collegiate setting.
它不局限于一种武术。
It wasn't one martial art.
他会邀请世界各地的教练来授课。
He'd bring in instructors from all over the world.
那是一群了不起的教练们。
Amazing instructors.
说真的,在我不用上学的时候,我就会慢跑四英里
Literally, if I wasn't going to school, I would either jog the four miles
或坐公交车从洛杉矶市中心到玛丽安德尔湾
or take the city bus down to Marina Del Rey from Downtown LA
去上课或在那里度过周末。
and take classes or spend my weekends down there.
我会睡在地板上或随便哪里。
I would sleep on the floor or whatever.
[尤塞比奥] 查德可能是那所学校最好的踢拳手。
[Eusebio] Chad was probably the best kickboxer in that school.
我曾经看着这家伙把每个人都痛扁一顿。
I used to watch this guy just beat the crap out of everybody.
[咕哝声]
[grunts]
我记得,如果我们训练踢拳,
I just remember, if we were training kickboxing,
他会努力想出最好的训练方法,
he would try to come up with the best training drills,
最好的踢拳训练法。
the best kickboxing drills.
一切都是为了把我们所做的做到最好。
Everything to just be the best at what we were doing.
这一直是他的风格。
That's always been his thing.
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
大学最后一年,我通过伊诺桑托学院认识了几位特技演员,
My last year in college, I had met a few stuntmen through the Inosanto Academy,
比如杰夫·伊马达和李国豪。
like Jeff Imada and Brandon Lee.
[咕哝声]
[grunts]
李国豪当时在发展他的演艺事业,
Brandon was working on
his acting career,
试图追随他父亲的脚步。
trying to, you know, follow in his father's steps.
那是个超级有干劲的家伙。
Super motivated guy.
有着世界上最棒的笑声。非常有天赋的武术家。
Had the best laugh on the planet.
Really talented martial art guy.
[咕哝声]
[grunts]
每个周末,我们都会聚在一起,
Every weekend, we'd get together,
我们会做我们自认为是武术编排的东西,
and we'd do what we thought, hopefully, was martial art choreography,
但实际上是一群人在尝试弄明白如何把打戏演好
but it was a bunch of us just trying to figure out how to sell a punch
并学习如何做特技演员。
and learn how to be stuntmen.
我们用老旧的VHS摄像机,试图琢磨出角度。
We'd have our old, big VHS camera, trying to figure out the angles.
[轻笑]我还留着一些录像带。
[chuckles]I still have some of the tapes.
电影精选列表