这样他就必须排除故障。
so he would have to correct a malfunction.
所以,我会在这个过程中制♥造♥问题
So, I would create problems in the middle of this
让他必须解决。
that he would have to solve.
所有这些准备让你拥有这样的奢侈,
All that prep gives you this luxury of, like,
我们可以灵活应变,在当下即兴发挥,
we can be flexible and in the moment,
甚至即兴编排动作
and almost ad-lib the action
因为他已经变得如此出色。
because he's already gotten so good.
什么?停!
What? Cut it!
这就是里维斯能做到的。
This is what Reeves can do.
你看,这把我宠坏了
And see, that spoiled me for the rest of the movie.
所以现在我知道你无所不能。我就想,“我可以在当天改东西。”
So, now I know you can do anything. I'm like, "I can change shit on the day."
在大多数动作片里,你不能改变动作编排。
In most action movies, you can't change the choreography.
是的。你不想惹恼“某某某”。
Yeah. You don't want to upset "insert name."
是的。这之后,就像,“哦,不”,
Yeah. After this, it was like, "Oh, no",
我们可以在基努身上改任何东西。他太棒了。”[两人轻笑]
we can change everything on Keanu. He's great." [both chuckle]
所有特技团队都说,“所以我们还能改东西?
All the stunt teams are like, "So we can still change things?
这太棒了。”我们还能改东西。
This is great." We can still change things.
抱歉。[剧组人员] 回到第一条。重置。
Sorry. [crew member] Back to one. Reset.
操![剧组人员] 没事。
Fuck! [crew member] It's all good.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 这就是我喜欢约翰·威克动作戏的地方。
[Stahelski] That's what I like about the John Wick action.
约翰·威克总让人觉得有点措手不及。
John Wick always feels a little back on his heels.
就好像他当天才学会动作编排。
Kind of like he just learned the choreography that day.
是的,是的。这太棒了。
Yeah, yeah. Which is awesome.
这之后,对我们来说成了挑战。
And after this, now it was a challenge to us.
我们怎么跟上基努?[笑]
How do we keep up with Keanu? [laughs]
无论谁来,无论他是谁,
Whoever comes, whoever it is,
我会杀了他们。
I'll kill them.
我会把他们全杀了。
I'll kill them all.
当《疾速2》筹备时,
When John Wick 2 was being put together,
有些演员在说,
there were certain actors that were saying, like,
“我们很想参演《疾速2》。”
"We would love to be in John Wick 2."
你今晚过得不太顺啊,是吧,约翰?
You're not having a good night, are you, John?
一旦他们把罗马放进地图,就成了,“我需要参演《疾速2》。”
Once they put Rome on the map, it was like, "I need to be in John Wick 2."
查德,老兄,我必须在里面。我必须进入那个世界。
Chad, man, like, I have to be in there. I have to be in that world.
我联♥系♥了基努,我说,“兄弟,我们所有的朋友,
I reached out to Keanu, I was like, "Dude, all of our friends,
所有参与过《黑客帝国》电影的人,
all the guys that worked on The Matrix pictures,
所有人都在这电影里了。你得帮帮我。”
like, everybody's in the movie. You gotta hook me up."
威克先生不记得了,但我们多年前见过面。
Mr. Wick doesn't remember, but we met many years ago.
[康斯坦丁] 还有一些我们觉得会很棒的演员,
[Constantine] And then there were other actors that we thought,
“他们会很棒。我们试试请他们。”
"They would be great. Let's try to get them."
但在那时,并非所有人都认为《疾速》
And at that point, not everyone was in on John Wick
会像后来那样成为如此轰动的大事。
as such a big thing that it's eventually gonna come out to be.
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
哦,你个混♥蛋♥。
Oh, you motherfucker.
[康斯坦丁] 到了《疾速3》,
[Constantine] When you get to John Wick 3,
情况发生了转折
now there is this corner that has been turned
几乎所有人都知道《疾速追杀》了。
where pretty much everybody is aware of John Wick.
我们现在可以名副其实地称它为系列电影了
We can literally call it a franchise
因为第一部成功了,第二部更成功,
because number one worked, number two worked even better,
而且我们正计划拍第三部。
and we're planning on making number three.
现在你有才华横溢的演员,奥斯卡奖得主级别的演员,
Now you have brilliant actors, Academy Award-winning actors,
比如哈莉·贝瑞和安杰丽卡·休斯顿,
like Halle Berry and Anjelica Huston,
她们真正理解《疾速追杀》是什么,
who really understands what John Wick is,
想和基努合作,想和87Eleven合作。
wants to be with Keanu, wants to be with 87eleven.
我是粉丝。我是说,银幕上没有一个沉闷的时刻。
I was a fan. I mean, there's not a dull moment on screen.
我不需要看剧本。直接签我就行。
I don't need to see the script. Just sign me up.
我得告诉你,
I gotta tell you,
我期待见到你很久了。
I've been looking forward to meeting you for a long time.
我是你的超级粉丝,约翰·威克。
I'm a huge fan, John Wick.
[伊万尼克] 我们突然成了主流的一部分。
[Iwanyk] We're part of the establishment all of a sudden.
当我们曾经不是时,
When we weren't,
《疾速追杀1》完全在主流之外。
John Wick 1 was way out of the establishment.
甚至《疾速追杀2》也是,一只脚在内一只脚在外。
Even John Wick 2 was, like, a foot in and a foot out.
我对基努说过,“听着,无论好坏,
And I said this to Keanu, I'm like, "Listen, for better or for worse,
在电影、电视和制片厂的经济体系中,我们现在是一个品牌了,
we are now a place where in the economics of film and television and studios,
我们必须扩展这个世界。”
we have to expand this world."
不可能出现我们说,“啊,伙计们,我们这样就够了。”
Like, there's no version of us going, "Ah, guys, we're good."
你知道,狮门影业的股东们会说,“不,我们想要更多。”
You know, the shareholders of Lionsgate's like, "No, we want more."
所以我想我们都集体意识到了这一点,
And so I think we've all kind of collectively realized that,
现在我们就像,“好吧,我们如何让东西保持酷炫,又有点不同?”
and now we're like, "Okay, how do we make things just a bit cool, a bit different?"
[导演] 好的。画面开了。锁定。我们开始。
[director] All right. Picture's up. Lock it up. Here we go.
酷炫的取景地,对吧?
Cool location, right?
[摄影师] 太棒了。谢谢。
[cameraperson] It's awesome. Thanks.
太他妈棒了。《疾速追杀3》。曼哈顿。纽约市图书馆。
Fuck yeah. John Wick 3. Manhattan. New York City Library.
[里维斯] 我觉得每一部《疾速追杀》电影都有“是什么”和“为什么”。
[Reeves] I feel like every John Wick film has had, like, the what and the why.
但角色是什么?为什么?
But what's the character? What's the why?
然后沿着这个方向,
And then along that,
每部电影都有两三个,
each film has had two or three,
动作戏,甚至不是场景,
like, action, not even sequences,
而是,比如,我想在这里拍。这是个镜屋。
but, like, I want to be here. It's a mirror room.
[里维斯] 比如和博班在图书馆的打斗。
[Reeves] It's gonna be the fight in the library with Boban.
比如《第四章》里的楼梯戏。
It's gonna be the stairs in Chapter 4.
总会有这些动作戏或场景的冲动想法,
There's always been these impulses of action or set pieces,
然后故事必须以某种方式经过这里和这里,你知道,
and somehow the story has to go through here and here, you know,
就是那种试图搞明白的执着。
and that kind of relentlessness of trying to figure it out.
狗、马、鸽子、中♥央♥车站。
Dogs, horses, pigeons, Grand Central.
中♥央♥车站。中♥央♥车站。
Grand Central. Grand Central.
好了,出去吧。我得去干活了。
All right, get out of here. I gotta go to work.
这是芭蕾世界。是这些女士们。我们现在在拍什么?
This is Ballet Land. That's these ladies. What are we shooting right now?
告诉他们。[两人] 《疾速追杀3》。
Tell 'em. [Both] John Wick 3.
这就说明一切了,不是吗?
That says it all, doesn't it?
-[里维斯] 我们要去马拉喀什。
-[斯塔赫尔斯基] 听起来不错。
-[Reeves] We're going to Marrakech. -[Stahelski] Sounds good.
去摩洛哥。哈莉·贝瑞在沙漠里带着几条狗。
Going to Morocco. Halle Berry in the desert with some dogs.
[惊呼] [贝瑞] 这是我做过最难的事情之一。
[exclaims] [Berry] It's one of the hardest things I've ever done.
我把自己逼到了极限。我骨折过几次。
I pushed myself to the limit. I had some broken bones.
[轻笑]
[chuckles]
但我活下来了。
But I survived.
[狗吠声]
[dog snarling]
狗。我们需要狗在电影里。
Dogs. We need dogs in the movie.
你要做什么?嗯,我们要训练狗攻击裆部。
What are you gonna do? Well, we're gonna train dogs to attack groins.
- [男人尖叫]
- [狗叫声]
- [man screaming] - [dog barking]
那就是其中一个概念。那就是其中一个概念。
That was one of the concepts. That was one of the concepts.
《疾速追杀3》。如果你知道我们在狗身上花了多少预算。
John Wick 3. If you knew the budget we spent on dogs.
那就是那个概念。
That was the concept.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 我们要训练哈莉·贝瑞和狗配合。
[Stahelski] We're gonna train Halle Berry with dogs.
找到了一位愿意说,
Got an actress who wanted to say,
“是的,我想训练狗七、八个月。”的女演员
"Yeah, I want to train dogs for seven, eight months."
这并非来自书系。也不是来自漫画小说。
And that's not from a book series. That's not from a graphic novel.
这来自我们说,“嘿,伙计,你喜欢狗吗?
That's from us going, "Hey, man, you like dogs?
我喜欢狗。你喜欢狗吗?我喜欢狗。让我们用狗做点很酷的事。”
I like dogs. You like dogs? I like dogs. Let's do something cool with dogs.
我们做了枪和车。让我们做狗吧。是的,我喜欢狗。
We did guns and cars. Let's do dogs. Yeah, I like dogs."
狗斗术(Dog fu)。狗斗术,伙计。
Dog fu. Dog fu, man.
[狗叫声]
[barks]
然后,基努说,“约翰·威克必须骑在马上。”
And then, Keanu's going, "John Wick's got to be on a horse."
我说,“约翰·威克骑马听起来真♥他♥妈♥酷。”
And I'm like, "John Wick on a horse sounds pretty fucking cool."
[马嘶声]
[horse whinnies]
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 但很多其他读过剧本的人说,
[Stahelski] But a lot of other people that read the script went,
“是啊,那不太... 这怎么能酷得起来?”
"Yeah, that's not... How is that gonna be cool?"
- 因为他从中♥央♥公园跑出来。
- 我们说,
- Because he ran out of Central Park. - And we're like,
“我们也不太确定,但我们会想办法搞定的。”
"We're not really sure, but we're gonna try and figure it out."
中♥央♥公园旁边有马。
There's horses by Central Park.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 如果你愿意忍♥受那一点对未知的恐惧
[Stahelski] If you're willing to endure that little bit of fear of the unknown
以及那一点想办法解决的痛苦...
and that little bit of pain of figuring it out...
[里维斯] 谁不想看约翰·威克骑马?
[Reeves] Who doesn't want to see John Wick on a horse?
- [斯塔赫尔斯基] 是的。
- 穿着西装。
- [Stahelski] Yeah. - In a suit.
我是说,我们怎么...
I mean, how we...
我觉得大多数人会觉得这很奇怪
And I think most people get weirded out by it
因为他们不知道它如何融入故事
because they don't know how it fits in the story
电影精选列表