[Spidell] Keanu's work ethic and training regimen
他为这些电影所做的努力
真的很令人印象深刻。
that he wants to do for these movies was just really impressive.
[舒尔茨] 首先你会看到基努走进片场。
[Schultz] First thing you see Keanu walk on set.
他几乎动弹不得。
他低着头。
He can barely move. He's got his head down.
他看起来就像过去两个月被揍惨了,
因为他确实如此。
He just looks like he's been beat to shit for the last two months because he has.
嗯,我想我们可以从这里开始。
然后是那里。
Um, I guess we can start here. And then there.
然后我们加上,这很有趣。
And then we add, this is fun.
那个还行。
That one's not bad.
有点地毯擦伤。
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 那些地毯擦伤?
Got a little rug burn. [Stahelski] Those carpet burns?
是的。[斯塔赫尔斯基] 你已经得到这份工作了。
Yeah. [Stahelski] You already got the job.
就在那儿,
那里有点。
Right there, got a little bit there.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 动作明星。[某人笑]
[Stahelski] Action star. [person laughs]
约翰·威克。
John Wick.
[斯皮德尔] 拍《疾速1》时,
[Spidell] For Wick 1,
真的是从零开始。
it was really kind of starting from ground zero.
白手起家。
Building up from nothing.
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
[瓦莱拉] 它不会是那种典型的拳打脚踢。
[Valera] It wasn't gonna be the typical punch-kick.
它会更粗粝、硬派、混乱。
It was gonna be more gritty, hard-style, messy.
所以,我们得稍微揍他几下。
So, we had to kind of beat on him a little bit.
让他习惯接触。你知道,
Get him used to contact. You know,
就是抓住其中一个家伙然后把他拉进来。
just grabbing on to one of the guys and pulling him in.
那只是个练习。
That was just a drill.
他就那样做20、30分钟。
He would just do that for 20, 30 minutes.
然后,拉进来,迈步,
拉进来,迈步。[呼气]
And then, pull him in, step, pull him in, step. [Exhales]
我们坐在那里做翻滚15分钟
We sit there and we do rolls for 15 minutes
然后再做摔落保护15分钟。
and then break falls for another 15 minutes.
光是这些对任何人来说
都很吃力。
Like that alone is taxing on anybody.
我真希望能泡个冰浴。
I wish I could get an ice bath.
[剧组人员] 我去拿。
[剧组人员2] 还在拍。
[crew member] I'll get it. [crew member 2] Still rolling.
冰浴。我需要冰浴。
Ice bath. I need an ice bath.
[剧组人员模糊交谈声]
[crew member talking indistinctly]
[马里纳斯] 在理疗室里,我太习惯他连续四个月瘫倒在地,
[Marinas] In the training room, I got so used to four months of him collapsing
连续咳嗽十分钟。
on the ground, coughing for ten minutes straight.
- [模仿咳嗽声]
- [咳嗽声]
- [imitates coughing] - [coughing]
[马里纳斯] 每次排练间隙,
他听起来都像要死了。
[Marinas] He sounds like he's gonna die between every take of rehearsal.
我见过他直接冲进洗手间。
I've seen him go straight to the bathroom.
他干过那事。他训练时肯定吐过。
Like he's done that. He's definitely barfed during training.
他会走进洗手间,再出来,
He would go in the bathroom, come back out,
脸色惨白,然后说,
just white face and just be like,
“好了,接下来是什么?
我们去哪?”
"All right, what's next? Where we going?"
这对我们所有人来说都像是,“真♥他♥妈♥的爽。”
Which I think for all of us was just like, "Fuck yeah."
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
查德以前会架个摄像机,然后说,
Chad used to get a camera and he goes,
“我要里维斯在离开前连续做50个摔投。”
"I want Reeves to do 50 throws before he leaves, in a row."
他在纽约,我在洛杉矶,
但他把摄像机架在那里。
And he's like in New York and I'm in LA, but he puts a camera there.
所以是我在训练里维斯。
So I'm training Reeves.
然后,他做了大概... 做了30个。
And then, it's like, he does like take... He does 30.
他快死了。像他妈的要昏过去了。
And he's dying. Like he's fucking like passing out.
我说,“啊,我们应该让他走了。”
And I'm like, "Ah, we should let him go."
因为无所谓了,对吧?
'Cause whatever, right?
然后我收到短♥信♥。像是,“不,
那是第”... 他在数数。
Then I get a text. It's like, "No, that's number"... Like he counts it.
“那才像第31个。”
"That's like number 31."
你懂我意思吗?我在看。对吧?
他在看着。
You know what I mean? I'm like looking. Right? He's watching.
所以,他必须... 他必须做完。
So, it's like, he had... he had to do it.
太疯狂了,伙计。
It's nuts, man.
他太了解基努了。他知道他能做到什么程度。
He knows Keanu so well. He knows like how much he can do.
我说,“老兄,他不行... [轻笑] 他会死的,对吧?”
I'm like, "Dude, he's not g... [chuckling] He's gonna die, right?"
大多数人都会... 他们肯定会停下来的。
Like most people are just like... They would have, like, stopped for sure.
所以他知道能把他逼到什么程度,
不仅是身体上,还有精神上。
So he knows how much you can push him, not just physically, but mentally.
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 当你知道你的主演
愿意走这条路时,
[Stahelski] When you know you have someone as your lead actor go down those roads,
你就拥有许多导演所没有的
you have a whole nother level of opportunities
另一层次的机会。
that a lot of directors don't have.
有些演员是导演在开拍当天才认识的。
There's actors that directors meet on the day.
你知道,我在执导他之前就认识基努好多年了。
You know, I knew Keanu for years before I directed him.
我不知道你是否意识到这是多大的优势。
I don't know if you realize what kind of advantage that is.
[普雷斯科特] 电影界没有比查德和基努
[Prescott] No better union could have happened in the film business
更完美的组合了。
than Chad and Keanu.
基努是我合作过的
Keanu is the hardest training actor
训练最刻苦的演员,对吧?
I've ever worked with, right?
他如此投入,但查德也一样。
He's so committed, but it's the same as Chad.
他们俩是一样的。
They're both the same.
他们在脑海中看到某个画面,
They see something in their head,
两人都会为此流血不止去实现它。
and they will both bleed profusely to achieve it.
你还记得“威克就是痛苦”
的起源吗?
Do you remember the origin of "Wick is pain"?
第一天?[轻笑] 不记得了。
Day one? [Chuckles] No.
“威克就是痛苦”直到《疾速》...
"Wick is pain" didn't evolve until John Wick...
《3》才出现。
3.
我想是在古董店打斗那场戏。
I think it was during the antique fight.
我的膝盖肿了。[斯塔赫尔斯基]
哦,天哪,我记得。
My knee had blown up. [Stahelski] Oh, my God, I remember that.
[里维斯] 开拍第一周,
我坐在那里,
[Reeves] The first week of shooting and I'm sitting there,
我就像... [呻♥吟♥] 然后我想,
and I'm like... [groans] And I think,
在我们... 在《疾速》的迷雾中,
in the fog of our... in the fog of Wick,
我想我当时坐在那里,
然后你...
I think I was sitting there and then you...
比如,我在那儿,也许我说了句,
“嘿,怎么样?”
Like, I was there and maybe I was like, "Hey, how's it going?"
你看着我,然后说,“威克就是痛苦。”
you looked at me and you were like, "Wick is pain."
[轻笑]
然后你... [轻笑]
[chuckles] And then you... [chuckles]
那听起来像是导演会说的话。
That sounded like something a director would say.
是啊,是啊,是啊。[轻笑]
Yeah, yeah, yeah. [Chuckles]
我记得。
你的膝盖他妈肿了。
I remember that. Your knee was fucking swollen.
没那么糟,但确实有点肿。
It wasn't that bad, but it was a little swollen.
我们试图找帕特里克(医生),
让医生进来。
We were trying to get Patrick and to get the doctor in.
是啊,是啊,是啊,我膝盖那样,
情况有点棘手。
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I had the thing and it was a bit of a situation.
但那就是我记得的...
那就是“威克就是痛苦”...
But that's my recollection of when like... That's the etymology...
正式诞生的时刻。
of when "Wick is pain" became formalized.
[普雷斯科特] 我觉得对查德来说,
[Prescott] I think with Chad,
需要一定量的痛苦
there needs to be a healthy amount of suffering
这与电影的成功直接相关。
that is in direct relation with the success of the film.
我们在拍第一部《疾速》时
When we were on the first John Wick
在海军船坞拍结尾那场打斗戏时,
and we were doing the fight at the Navy Yard at the end of the film,
天寒地冻
and it's freezing
还下雨,糟透了,
and it's rain and it's terrible,
他当时... 他那么...
he was... he was so...
我从没见过他那么开心。
I don't think I've seen him that happy before.
他爱死了,你知道吗?
He loved it, you know?
我敢肯定里维斯也和他一样投入。
And I'm sure Reeves was right there with him.
他们俩都在痛苦煎熬中。
They're just both miserable suffering.
任何艰难的事情总会有点痛苦。
Anything hard is always gonna be a little painful.
挺好。是的,那很好。
Is good. Yeah, that's good.
说实话,如果不痛苦,如果我们没有因此倍感压力...
I mean, honestly, if it didn't hurt, if we weren't stressed out by it...
我指的不只是特技。比如我们当时在搞剧本。
I mean, it's more than just the stunts. Like we'd be working on the script.
是的。试图搞清楚...
Yeah. Trying to figure out...
然后那是... 那是另一种痛苦。
And then that's... that's a different kind of pain.
当你试图构思这些场景时,
When you're trying to figure out these scenes,
你能感觉到有很酷的东西,
you can sense that there's something cool,
我们可以做些非常棒的东西,但它... 你就是抓不住它。
we could do something really neat, but it's... You can't quite get it.
电影精选列表