[crew member 1] Cut.
[剧组人员2] 拍到了?操!
[crew member 2] Got it? Fuck!
[剧组人员3] 是的。操!
[crew member 3] Yes. Fuck!
[剧组人员1] 再来一条。
[crew member 1] Let's go again.
这些"操"的来源是:
So, the fucks come from,
第一,你想做好。你想做对。
number one, you wanna do it well. You wanna do it right.
而且,当我思考时,感觉就像...
And also, when I've been thinking about it, it's like...
[叹气]
[sighs]
当你必须吊威亚,或进入动作戏时,
when you have to do a wire, or you go into an action sequence,
你就像一根弹簧。
you basically have like a spring.
积蓄着等待释放的张力。
You know, you have a tension that's waiting to release.
我觉得这些"操"是种释放方式... [咕哝声]
And I feel like the fucks are a way to like... [grunts]
像气合(kiai)。对,就像气合。比如"操!"
It's like a kiai. Yeah. It's like a kiai. Like, "Fuck!"
[大喊] 就像"操。"
[exclaims] Like, "Fuck."
然后你就能重整旗鼓:"好,再来一次。"
And then, you get to ratchet it back up and go, "Okay, let's try again."
[剧组人员] 三,二,一,开拍!
[crew member] Three, two, one, action.
对。
Yeah.
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
[佩里] 里维斯始终是我在业内或业外见过
[Perry] Reeves has consistently been one of the kindest, hardest-working,
最善良、最努力、最温和、最慷慨的人之一。
gentle, generous people that I've ever met inside or outside of this business.
但当他专注投入某事时,
But when he plugs in and he goes all in on something,
他会全力以赴,你必须做好准备。
he's going all in, and you gotta be ready for that.
[达卡斯科斯]
[达卡斯科斯] 他知道自己在做什么,
[Dacascos] He knows what he's doing,
当他抓住你做摔投或空翻时,
and when he grabs you to do a throw or flip,
就像被老虎钳夹住。
it's like a vice.
看我Instagram发的照片就知道
And if you look on my Instagram, I posted a small picture.
我的手臂伤痕累累
My arms are just like, what?
但我为此自豪。这是我应得的。
But I was proud of those. I earned those, you know?
《疾速追杀》的印记——查德和基努的烙印,全身都是。
John Wick, Chad and Keanu right here, all over.
[伊万尼克] 数不清我在《疾速追杀》片场
[Iwanyk] I cannot tell you how many times on a John Wick set I have taken my phone
用手♥机♥录下实拍的特技和打斗
and have videoed stunts and fight scenes that were happening.
只为证明"看,这可是实拍"
Not for any other reason but to say, "Look, this actually was done."
我见证过基努和他的替身
You know, I've seen Keanu and his stunt double
在这些电影中承受巨大身体创伤
go through some incredibly physical trauma on these movies.
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
[人群欢呼鼓掌]
[people cheering, applauding]
[斯皮德尔] 能当基努的替身超现实
[Spidell] Getting the chance to double Keanu was pretty surreal.
查德在《黑客帝国》当过他替身,这改变了我的人生...
His relationship with Chad being his double through The Matrix, which changed my life...
[斯皮德尔] 查德将火炬传给我
[斯皮德尔] 是莫大♥荣♥幸
which changed my life...
能结识里维斯建立关系也是
So, having Chad pass me the torch was just a huge honor.
[里维斯] 他们也在扮演角色
[Reeves] Well, they're playing the character too, you know?
做可能受伤的事
And they're doing things where they can get hurt.
[咕哝声]
[grunting]
[伊万尼克] 杰克逊被车撞了至少20次
[Iwanyk] I don't know how many car hits Jackson took. [...] there's at least 20.
真实受伤
Like, really hurt.
[里维斯] 撞击、碰撞...
[Reeves] Crashing, hitting...
[里维斯] 替身完成了我做不到的动作
[Reeves] And then all of the choreography that he could do that I couldn't do
[里维斯] 他也在扮演约翰·威克
[Reeves] he's playing John Wick
[剧组人员] ...一,开始!
[crew member] ...one, go!
[斯皮德尔] 我们都有受虐倾向
[Spidell] We're all very masochistic in a way.
[呻♥吟♥声]
[groaning]
[斯皮德尔] 最痛的是《疾速追杀3》高空坠落
[Spidell] My greatest physical pain was from the high fall on Wick 3.
[斯皮德尔] 12英尺摔到塑料雨棚
[Spidell] I fall I think it was 12 feet to this little awning, which is Lexan
[斯皮德尔] 西装产生静电让我滑太快
[Spidell] the static electricity from a suit creates less friction... I slid so fast
[斯皮德尔] 髋骨撞碎在窗沿
[Spidell] So my hip ended up chipping off the ledge
[斯皮德尔] 差点摔成《百万美元宝贝》
[Spidell] I'm about to Million Dollar Baby myself
[斯皮德尔] 防火梯没塌陷救了我
[Spidell] Luckily, I caught myself [...] The fire escape didn't break away
对我这个角色而言。
to me in the role.
这需要天赋。
And there's a talent to that.
不只是穿上护具被车撞那么简单。
It's not just, like, put the pads on and get hit by a car.
要知道,
You know,
他是在扮演约翰·威克。
he's playing John Wick.
他的动作必须... 你得演得逼真些。
And he's gotta move... You want to sell it a little bit.
所以我认为你们在艺术层面是紧密相连的,
So, I think you're bonded and connected in art,
在身体力行上也是密不可分的。
and you're connected in the physicality of it.
我们都有点受虐倾向。
We're all very masochistic in a way.
就像喊着"好痛",却又说"谢谢先生,能再来一次吗?"
It's just like, "It hurts." It's a "Thank you, sir. May I have another?"
我经历过最剧烈的疼痛是《疾速3》的高空坠落戏。
My greatest physical pain was from the high fall on Wick 3.
当时我从大约12英尺(3.6米)高摔到一个小雨棚上,
So, I fall I think it was 12 feet to this little awning,
那是莱克桑板(聚碳酸酯板材),
which is Lexan, which is like a plastic.
按设计我应该滑下去,用脚勾住窗沿
Slide down, I'm supposed to catch my feet on the ledge
然后像尸体一样笔直坠落,
and, like, pencil over, like dead body,
翻转着以背部着地,半挂在防火梯上。
turn until I land on my back half on, half off the fire escape.
防火梯本应塌陷,让我继续坠落。
It's supposed to collapse and I'm supposed to fall.
你会... 是的。明白,先生。
You're going to... Yep. Yes, sir.
好的。
All right.
我们测试过这个特技动作,
Well, we tested the gag,
但从没测试穿着西装滑莱克桑板。
but we never tested the suit on the Lexan that I slide down.
测试时我只穿了运动服之类的。
I just had, like, workout clothes on or something like that.
结果西装的静电导致摩擦力变小...
And so, the static electricity from a suit creates less friction...
所以我摔下去时滑得超快
so I think when I fell, I slid so fast
当我反应过来时
that by the time I figured out where I was,
脚已经滑过了该勾住的位置。
my feet were going past where they were supposed to catch.
髋骨直接撞碎在窗沿上。
So my hip ended up chipping off the ledge.
我侧身坠落,差点把自己摔成《百万美元宝贝》(高位截瘫)。
And I'm going sideways, so I'm about to Million Dollar Baby myself.
万幸我用手撑住,后脑勺着地。
Luckily, I caught myself and landed basically on the back of my head.
防火梯
The fire escape
没有塌陷,
didn't break away,
否则我会掉进安全气垫完成镜头。
which would have let me fall to where I would fall into a box catcher.
我第一反应是:"动动你的脚。"
The first thing that I thought of was just like, "Move your foot."
脚能动,我心想:"谢天谢地。"
My foot moved, and I was like, "Oh, thank God."
"试试另一只。" 另一只也能动... 我:"太好了。"
"We're gonna try the other one." The other went... I was like, "Okay, great."
[掌声]
[applause]
[斯皮德尔] 从监控区反应就知道很糟:
[Spidell] This is how I knew it looked bad in the video village.
听说查德喊了句"操!" [笑]
Someone said Chad went, "Fuck!" [laughs]
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 我调升降台还是你下来?
[Stahelski] I can bring a Condor or you can come down your way.
我直接跳。[斯塔赫尔斯基] 行。
I'll just drop. [Stahelski] Okay.
三,二,一,跳!
Three, two, one, jump!
[斯皮德尔] 低头看见查德插着口袋
[Spidell] I just looked down and Chad's just hands in his pockets.
问:"感觉如何?" 我:"糟透了。"
"How you doing?" I'm like, "That sucked."
真是... 操。
That was... Fuck.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 没事吧?嗯。
[Stahelski] You all right? Yeah.
我问:"要重拍吗?" 他:"想拍。"
I'm like, "Do we need to go again?" He's like, "I'd like to."
他:"能拍吗?" 我:"能,但要拍就得现在"
He's like, "Can you?" I was like, "Yeah, but if we go again, we need to go, like, now
因为我有预感
because I have a feeling
十分钟后我会像蝙蝠侠那样
in about ten minutes, I'm going to be like Batman
(后脑着地)动弹不得。"
'cause I landed on my head."
他:"好,我们调整方案"
He's like, "All right. Well, let's figure out what we need to do to fix it,
开拍吧。人没事就好。"
and let's go. All right. I'm glad you're okay."
怎么这么滑?滑得要命!
Why was it so slick? That was slick as shit.
[斯皮德尔] 于是我又拍了一遍。[笑]
[Spidell] So I went and did it again. [chuckles]
这就是我们这行的硬核作风。
This is another testament to our, like, bullshit.
见查德盯着监视器,我问:
See Chad looking at the monitor and I was like,
"怎么样?" 他说:
"All right, how was that?" He's like,
"比不过第一条。"
"Well, we're not going to beat the first one."
"镜头里你就像当场摔死了。"
He's like, "It looks like you just fucking die."
我:"确实像。"[笑]
And I was like, "Well, yeah." [chuckles]
你目睹别人赌上健康,
So, you know, you're watching another person put their health at risk.
但他们乐在其中。
You know? But you also know that they love it.
[剧组人员] 跳得好。
[crew member] Nice jump.
[里维斯] 你也明白
[Reeves] And you also know that
当一切顺利且无人受伤时
when it turns out well and everybody's okay,
那种"太他妈值了!"的感觉
it's like, "Fuck yeah!"
我满怀敬佩地看着他们拼命。
And so, for me, it's just like you're admiring what they do.
我们都穿着这身战袍(指特技人精神)。
We're all wearing the suit.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 干特技这行
[Stahelski] When you come up as a stuntperson,
若追求名利
if you're looking for credit and notoriety,
就入错行了。
you're in the wrong end of the business.
你负责小部分动作,享受...
You get to do this little part. You get to...
我始终钟情的匿名性。
电影精选列表