他也是我的教练。
He's also my coach.
武侠片领域里最出色的表演者之一。
One of the best performers ever in wuxia.
所以,当我接到电♥话♥去伯班克试镜时,
So, when I got called to do the audition in Burbank,
他们只告诉我这是一部基努·里维斯的科幻电影
all that was told to me was it's a Keanu Reeves sci-fi movie
他们需要一些会功夫的家伙。科幻电影。
and they need some kung fu guy. Sci-fi movie.
我说,“你们需要会中国功夫的?”
I'm like, "You need kung fu?"
他说,“就去那儿试镜吧。”
He said, "Just go down there and audition."
我见到了袁和平,见到了沃卓斯基姐妹,他们说,“好的,跟着他做。”
I meet Woo-Ping, I meet the Wachowskis, and they say, "Okay, follow him."
然后他就像威利狼一样,做了个像“塔斯马尼亚恶魔”的动作。
And he goes fucking Wile E. Coyote and just does the Tasmanian Devil thing.
我见过的最棒的武术动作之一。
Some of the best martial arts stuff I've ever seen.
我说,“跟着他做?”
And I'm like, "Follow him?"
每一个翻滚动作,每一个踢腿,每一个套路,所有动作。
Every tumbling pass, every kick, every form, everything.
我穿着牛仔裤和T恤,汗流浃背,心想,
I'm, like, in jeans and a T-shirt, dripping in sweat, going,
“好吧,这是一种不同寻常的试镜。”
"Well, this is a different kind of audition."
他一直在跳跃、踢腿、出拳。袁和平说,“这很好。
He was like jumping, kicking, punching. Woo-Ping says, "This is good.
他长得也像基努。”
He looks like Keanu, too."
从第一天起,他就一直在训练。
From the very first day, he's training all the time.
每天训练,甚至周末也练。
Every day, even the weekend.
每个周末他都会打电♥话♥给我。
Every weekend he's just calling me.
我当时,你知道,还想出去玩,
I was like, you know, trying to go out and play,
你知道,去别的地方玩,他打电♥话♥给我,就像...
you know, go somewhere to play, he was calling me, like...
- 不,拜托。拜托。
- "我们能训练吗?我们能训练吗?"
-No, please. Please.
-"Can we training? Can we training?"
[斯塔赫尔斯基]
[Stahelski]
真的别去唱卡拉OK了。
Please don't go karaoke.
我只是不想表现得太差。
I just didn't want to suck.
因为我看到基努,以及他们训练他的强度,
'Cause I saw Keanu, and how much they had trained him,
他比我早练了大概六个月,而且他已经,非常好了。
and he had like a six-month head start, and he was already, like, really good.
我不得不经历大量的训练来学习,嗯,功夫之类的东西。
I had to go through so much training to learn, like, the kung fu and stuff.
香港风格。所有那些疯狂的吊钢丝动作。
Hong Kong style. All the wild wirework.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 当时即使在主流特技领域,吊钢丝也不是很普遍,
[Stahelski] And wirework wasn't huge even in mainstream stunts at the time,
所以我很多时候几乎是在向基努学习。
so I'm almost learning from Keanu a lot of the times.
他那时已经练习动作编排至少几个月了,对吧?
He had already been doing the choreography a couple months at least, right?
你的一些功夫动作非常出色。
And some of your kung fu was outstanding.
嗯,不。是电影功夫。
Well, no. Movie kung fu.
电影功夫相当... [里维斯] 电影功夫。
The movie kung fu was pretty... [Reeves] Movie kung fu.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 你已经把套路做对了,一切看起来都很好。
[Stahelski] You'd already got the forms right, everything looks good.
你的柔韧性也有了。[里维斯] 是的。
You had the flexibility going. [Reeves] Yeah.
哦,是的。你在帮我。
Oh, yeah. There you are helping me out.
是的,就是这样。是的。太他妈棒了。
Yeah, there you go. Yeah. Fucking awesome.
那是查德撞到墙上。
That's Chad into the wall.
那是查德撞到墙上。
That's Chad into the wall.
那是查德撞到天花板上。
That's Chad into the ceiling.
哦,是的。然后他从那下来时膝盖会受伤。
Oh, yeah. Then he's gonna break his knee coming down from that.
没错。是的。
That's right. Yeah.
[里维斯]
[Reeves]
他拄着拐杖在那里。
There he is on crutches.
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 前后对比照。
[Stahelski] Before and afters.
[里维斯] 之前和之后。
[Reeves] Before and after.
是的。我们在那部戏里学到了太多。哦,天哪。
Yeah. We learned so much on that show. Oh, my God.
[雷奇] 查德拍完《黑客帝国》回来,
[Leitch] Chad came back from The Matrix,
他说,“伙计们,情况是这样的。
and he was like, "Here's what's happening, guys.
他们自己拍摄、剪辑自己的东西。
Like, they shoot and edit their own stuff.
他们编排动作,然后把所有东西剪在一起。
They choreograph, and they cut it all together.
他们在用自己的方式讲述自己的故事。”
And they're telling their own stories in their own sequences."
他说,“我们得这么做。
And they're like, "We gotta do this.
这应该是我们处理所有这类事情的方式。”
This is the way we should be approaching all this stuff."
[剧组人员] 开拍。
[crew member] And action.
[特技演员咕哝声]
[stuntmen grunting]
[雷奇]
[Leitch]
我们开始自己动手做,
We started to do it ourselves,
我们会把所有武术特技演员聚在一起,
and we would get all the martial art stunt guys together,
编排并剪辑打斗场面
and we would choreograph and edit fight scenes
既当作练习,也纯粹因为我们热爱它。
as an exercise, but also because we just loved it.
[佩里] 我们会去找一段成龙的场景,
[Perry] We would go and take a scene from Jackie Chan,
然后我们会重现那个场景。
and we would recreate that scene.
很明显查德和戴夫这两个人
And it became very apparent that Chad and Dave
他们的思考方式像导演。
were thinking like directors.
比如,为什么
Like, why did
摄影机要移到那里?
the camera go there?
为什么用这个镜头?用了多少镜头?
Why did we use this lens? How many shots?
在移♥动♥到这里之前,我们要在这里保持多少个动作?
How many moves do we hold here before we move here?
预演改变了游戏规则。现在导演们能看到我们能做什么了。
Previs was a game changer. Now directors saw what we can do.
[斯塔赫尔斯基]
[Stahelski]
很快我们就因此出名了。
Soon we became known for that.
人们会要求看,导演们会要求看。
People would request them. Directors would request them.
在某个时候,我们成立了一个特技团队。
Somewhere along the way, we started a stunt team.
然后我们成立了一家特技公♥司♥。
Then we started a stunt company.
- [狗叫声]
- 狗狗们不喜欢那个摄像机。
- [barking]
- They don't like that camera.
[摄影师] 它们
[cameraperson] They
不喜欢?不。我看得出来。
don't like it? No. I can tell.
[莫尼梅克] 87Eleven的理念是它提供一站式服务。
[Moneymaker] The idea behind 87eleven was that it was a one-stop shop.
他们是一家动作设计公♥司♥。
They were an action design company.
你来这里就能得到一支打斗团队、一名打斗指导、
You come here and you get a fight team, a fight coordinator,
特技指导、第二组导演,整个打包服务。
stunt coordinator, second unit director, the whole package in one.
哇哦!
Whoo!
[莫尼梅克] 我们当时都算是这个团队的成员,
[Moneymaker] We were all kind of with this team,
我们一起工作,一起训练。
we worked together, we trained together.
查德和我结婚了。
Chad and I got married.
那是一段非常快乐的时光。
So it was a very fun time.
干杯。
Cheers.
我待会儿再跟你说。拜。待会儿见。拜。
I'll talk to you in a bit. Bye. See you later. Bye.
[埃尔南德斯] 即使我们没有项目,
[Hernandez] Even if we didn't have a project,
查德也会让我们做训练,就像我们有项目一样。
Chad would just make us do drills like we had a project.
让我们处于各种情境中,比如,“编排这个。
Put us in situations like, "Choreograph this.
你们得学这个武术。我们来做这个。我们来对练。
You guys gotta learn this martial art. Let's do this. Let's spar.
让我们手里拿把刀。让我们看看这样做会发生什么。”
Let's put a knife in hand. Let's see what happens when we do this."
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 我们的公♥司♥开始壮大,
[Stahelski] Our company started to get bigger,
我更多是先做协调员,
and I was the one that was more of a coordinator first,
所以戴夫经常为我工作。
so Dave was working for me a lot.
戴夫和查德。好吧,让我们暂停一下,叙述一下这个,好吗?
Dave and Chad. Okay, let's step out and narrate this for a second, okay?
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 好的...
[Stahelski] All right...
两个合伙人。两个最好的朋友。开始了。
Two partners. Two best friends. Here we go.
哦,看,拥抱了。哦。[轻笑]
Aw, see, there's the hug. Aw. [Chuckles]
他们是最好的朋友,形影不离。
They were best friends, thick as thieves.
你知道,总是一起训练,总是一起工作。
You know, always training together, always working together.
但我们很幸运,我们接到了很多工作邀请,
But then we were very fortunate, we had a lot of work offers,
所以戴夫开始做他自己的事情。
so Dave started doing his thing.
他也成为了特技指导和动作编排师。
And he became a stunt coordinator and a choreographer as well.
[雷奇] 把你的前脚换成右脚。
[Leitch] Switch your lead to the right lead.
[蕾妮] 那时他们就像一对老夫妻
[Renae] By that time, they were like this old married couple
会斗嘴吵架,但也亲密无间。
that bickered and fought, but also, like, tight as can be.
我们过去叫他们爸爸和叔叔爸爸。
We used to call them Dad and Uncle Dad.
[雷奇] 在疾速追杀之前,
[Leitch] Before John Wick,
查德和我一起执导过
Chad and I had directed
很多第二组镜头。
a lot of second unit together.
然后我们公♥司♥接到太多电♥话♥了
And then our company was getting so many calls
我们开始分开工作。
that we started to work separately.
我在做大♥片♥的第二组。他在做大♥片♥的第二组。
I was doing big second units. He was doing big second units.
开拍。
Action.
我们每天都见面,每天都通话。
We were seeing each other every day and talking every day.
我们会互相讨论不同的动作编排想法。
We'd riff different ideas for choreography.
他可能在拍创:战纪,然后说,“嘿,激光碟片的东西怎么弄?”
He'd be on, like, TRON and be like, "Hey, how do I do laser disc things?"
我会说,“这里有些想法,”然后互相交流想法。
And I'd be like, "There's some ideas," and bounce things off of each other.
[雷奇] 你开始意识到,“我在讲述三分之一的故事。
[Leitch] You start to realize, "I'm telling one third of the story.
“我不妨讲整个故事。” [轻笑]
"I might as well tell the whole story." [chuckles]
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 戴夫其实比我更早
[Stahelski] Dave was already going down the first unit director
走上第一组导演的道路。
before I was actually.
我那时还,你知道,挺满足于做所有第二组的工作。
I was still, you know, pretty content doing all the second unit stuff.
电影精选列表