[crowd clamoring, cheering]
[斯塔赫尔斯基] 期待动作电影的未来
[Stahelski] I can't wait to see what happens next in action.
如同时尚更迭,代代进化
It's like fashion. It changes. There's generations. It evolves.
参与这场变革令人振奋
To be part of that movement is really exciting.
总有人发电影片段给我
People always send me clips of different movies.
"看他们在模仿《疾速》""在学枪斗术"
"Hey, look, they're copying John Wick" or "They're trying to do gun fu."
我很欣赏
I dig that.
当剧本出现
You know, when you read a script and it just says,
"此处插入《疾速》式动作"
"John Wick action happens."
我会心一笑
I kinda... You smile.
觉得挺...
You're like, okay, that's pretty...
表面淡定,内心骄傲
I kind of play it off. But I'm pretty like, "That's pretty cool."
竞争激励我们前进
That's inspiring because being competitive is what drives us.
包括超越自我
And that's being competitive with what's been done, including ourselves.
我心中从不视查德为对手
I don't have any competition with Chad in my head.
[笑]
[chuckles]
我本无对手
I don't think I have any competition.
他走自己的路
I mean, he does his own thing.
他在自己的宇宙
He's doing... Well, he's in his own world.
他属于《疾速》
He does Wick. Like, he loves Wick.
查德与基努就是《疾速》
Wick is fucking Chad. Chad and Keanu, they're Wick.
他们为《疾速》倾尽所有
They bleed Wick. They die Wick. They're like Wick, you know?
所以成就如此杰作
And that's why it's so good, you know?
因为"威克即痛苦"
'Cause Wick is pain.
或许..."疾速剧痛"
Um... Maybe Wick is pain.
会是绝佳的纪录片名
Maybe it's a great name for the documentary.
《疾速》历程教会我
I think if there's one thing that the Wick process has taught me,
从基努身上看到
just from watching Keanu and everything,
痛苦未必是坏事
is pain's not necessarily a bad thing, you know what I mean?
痛苦常是勇敢抉择的终章
Pain's just the end result, often, of just brave choices
是全力以赴的印记
or putting yourself out there or trying to win.
我们都需经历磨砺
Yeah, we all have to suffer. We all have to train hard.
但我热爱这种淬炼
But to me, no, honestly, I love that.
这本是我的日常
That's what I do every day anyway.
破茧成蝶必经痛苦
You have to suffer a little bit to be better, you know?
身体与精神皆然
I mean, our bodies suffer. Our minds suffer.
我甘之如饴
And I love that.
我们追求极致
We want to make it the best.
为此不惜代价
And in order to make it the best, you got to do whatever it takes.
有时会受伤
And sometimes it hurts. It hurts.
伤己亦伤人
And it hurts you, and it hurts the people around you,
伤及所爱
maybe the people that are close to you.
但《疾速》非痛苦,是恩赐
But Wick isn't pain. I mean, Wick's a blessing.
是银幕魔法
I mean, it's like movie magic.
我们中了创意与财富的头彩
It's, you know... We all hit a creative and financial jackpot.
每日感恩
And, you know, there isn't a day that goes by where I'm not like,
"谢天谢地《疾速》在我生命里"
"Thank fucking god Wick's a part of my life."
痛苦值得吗?值得
Is the pain worth it? Yeah.
只是代价沉重 [笑]
It's just a lot of pain. [chuckles]
[里维斯] 恭喜
[Reeves] Congratulations.
太棒了
Awesome.
[掌声]
[applause]
[剧组人员] 辛苦了各位
[crew member] Good job. Thank you, guys.
[里维斯] 这是我生命最珍贵的礼物
[Reeves] It's like one of the greatest gifts I've had in my life.
[轻笑]
[chuckling]
干得漂亮
Well done.
我的五十岁是《疾速追杀》的十年
I had a John Wick decade, my 50s.
太值了
Fuck yeah.
难再有如此燃烧的十年
I don't know if I could have another decade like that.
嗯...
Um...
是的,那将是我莫大的幸运
Yeah, I'd be very, very lucky.
不过,是的
But, uh, yeah.
《疾速》即痛苦
《疾速》即欢庆
Wick is pain.
Wick is celebration.
《疾速》即浴血而生,《疾速》即自♥由♥追寻
Wick is surviving.
Wick is trying to be free.
《疾速》即哀悼
Wick is grieving.
绝境求生,向死而生
Against the odds, surviving.
《疾速》即袍泽之谊,《疾速》即赤诚之爱
Wick is friendship.
Wick is love.
你明白吗?
You know?
所有这些宏大意涵
It's all those kind of big ideas
都熔铸于这部...动作片中
in this... action movie.
而《疾速》即幽默,约翰·威克本就充满荒诞
And Wick is funny.
And John Wick is funny.
电影精选列表