"Oh, this one's a psychopath, that one's a phrasemonger."
让他们找一位没法 依此分类贴标签的人吧…
And then let them find someone whom they can't pigeonhole...
他们就说是大怪人
and that one's the most eccentric person.
我喜欢森林,我不吃肉
I love the forest. I don't eat meat.
就成了怪人
A most eccentric person.
我们上哪儿去找一种率直、无拘、自然生发的联♥系♥…
Where could we look to find a simple, unencumbered and spontaneous relation...
和其他人、和世界的联♥系♥?to our fellows and the world?
to our fellows and the world?
哪儿有?哪儿也没有 我向你保证地球上没有这样的地方
Where? Nowhere. Nowhere on this earth, I assure you.
请别再喝了
Please don't drink anymore.
为什么?
Why not?
因为这不像你
Because it isn't like you, that's why.
你就是这么想的?
Is that what you think?
你是文雅的人
You are refined.
你…你的声音这么柔和
You - You have a gentle voice.
你比我认识的任何人都—— 你说过的——美
You, more than anyone I know, are as you spoke of - beautiful.
你为什么要个像平凡人那样? - 我?
Why do you act in an ordinary way? - I?
你喝酒,你赌博 - 是吗?
You drink, you gamble. - Do I?
别这样
Please stop.
您说过我们工作不是在创造 而是在毁掉…
You said that we work not to create but to destroy...
上天赐给我们的一切
gifts that are given from above.
那么你为什么要这么做?
So why do you do it?
你没必要这样
You don't have to do it.
别喝了
Please don't drink.
求你了
Please.
我再也不喝了
I won't drink.
你再也不喝了? - 再也不
You won't drink anymore? - No.
给我做个保证 - 我保证
Give me your word of honor. - I give it.
谢谢
Thank you.
够了! (Basta,意大利语)
Basta! Eh?
看啊,我酒已经醒了 - [笑]
Look at that. I've sobered up. - [Laughing]
已经醒了…
Sober already...
我要继续醒着 我发了誓的…
and I shall stay so, as I have vowed...
直到我最后的一天
till the end of my days.
[笑]
[Chuckles]
嗯
Well -
所以
So -
[叹息] 我的岁月已经逝去了
[Sighs] My time has passed.
我老了,我累了
I'm old. I'm jaded.
我过度劳累了
I'm overworked.
我的感情麻木了
My feelings are blunt.
再也没有工夫去执着,去爱什么人了
I have lost capacity for all attachment.
[叹息] 有什么能吸引我呢?
[Sighs] What attracts me?
有什么能吸引我呢? 美能吸引我
What attracts me? Beauty attracts me.
对美无法无动于衷
I can't remain indifferent to it.
就说叶琳娜吧,她是可以在一天之内 就叫我的头脑发热的
Yelena, for example, you see, she'd turn my head in a day.
可是…
But then...
那并不是爱,对吧?
it's not love, now, is it?
[叹息]
[Sighs]
是什么呢?
What is it?
什么也不是 - 别这样,是什么?
It's nothing. - No, what is it?
唉大斋节那次,一个病人刚上完麻药就死了
Oh, you know, in Lent I had a patient die under the chloroform.
你该忘掉这事了 - 嗯
It's time you forgot that. - Mmm.
我能问个问题吗? - 嗯?
Can I ask you something? - Hmm?
嗯…
Um...
加入我有个朋友…
if I had a friend...
有个妹妹,假如…
or a younger sister, let's say...
您看出…
and then if you found out...
这个女孩…
that this girl...
喜欢你…
Ioved you...
那么…
then...
你会怎么觉得?
how would that make you feel?
我不知道 我猜我什么感觉都不会有
I have no idea. I suspect that I wouldn't feel a thing.
你没感觉?
You'd feel nothing?
我想我得告诉她 让她明白…
I think what I think is that I'd give her to understand...
我是不会爱上她的
how I could never love her.
呃,你可以以后再和我讨论么?
Uh, could you perhaps ask me this later?
我说要走,就真得走了
If I'm to go, I must go.
时间到了
And now is the time.
再见了 [吻]
Farewell, my dove. [Kisses]
[咕咕笑]
[Cooing, Laughing]
要是我们一直谈,会谈到中午还谈不完的
If we keep talking, we'll be talking at noon.
再见
Good-bye.
他什么都没有告诉我,可我还是高兴
He's told me nothing, and yet I'm happy.
他让他的心、他的灵魂一直疏离我…
He keeps his heart and his soul from me...
可我还是开心,并不在意
yet I'm happy and I don't care.
[笑]
[Chuckles]
“你是文雅的人”我跟他说 “你的声音那么柔和”
"A beautiful man," I said. "You have a lovely voice."
会不会有点冒失啊?
Was that forward?
我不在乎 我…我爱他的声音,为何不能呢?
I don't care. I - I love his voice. Why shouldn't I?
我还…
And yet...
我还跟他说“我的朋友”
I told him about my friend.
哦!“一个妹妹”我说…
Oh! "A younger sister," I said...
可是他还是不明白
and he didn't get a word.
主啊…
Lord...
你为什么不让我长得漂亮呢?
why did you make me so plain?
上个星期我在教堂 听到我后面的女人说
Last week in church, I heard the woman behind me.
“她真是善良和慷慨
"She's so kind and generous.
可惜就是不好看
What a pity she's so plain.
就是不好看”
That she's so plain."
暴风雨结束了
End of the storm.
空气中都嗅得到宁静
Such a peace in the air.
医生在哪儿? - 走了
Where's the doctor? - Gone.
苏尼亚 - 怎么了?
Sophie. - What?
你到底要跟我别扭到什么时候?
How long are you going to go on being short with me?
我们谁也没伤害过彼此 为什么要结仇呢?
We've done no harm to each other. Why should we be enemies?
你难道不觉得——
Don't you feel -
闹够了吗
Enough.
我—— - 嗯?
I - - Yes?
我早想 - 我也是
I wanted to. - I did too.
好了,我们再也别生气了
Well, let's not be angry anymore then.
我完全赞成
With all my heart.
太好了
That's good.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸上♥床♥睡觉了吗?
Has Papa gone to bed yet?
没有
No.
他还在坐着
He's still sitting up.
我们几个星期都没说话了 天知道为什么
Weeks at a time we don't talk to each other. God only knows why.
我们喝一杯
Drink with me.
为了手足情 (Brüderschaft:德语“手足情”)
Brüderschaft.
我们共用一个杯子
Out of the same glass.
我很久以前就想和解了 我觉得害羞
I wanted to make it up for a long time, and I felt ashamed.
你为什么哭?
Why are you crying?
没什么
It's nothing.
你生我的气…
You're angry with me...
因为你以为我跟你父亲结婚 只是为了个人的利益算计
because you think I married your father for my own convenience.
如果你相信发誓…
If you believe in oaths...
我可以给你发誓:
I give you my oath on this:
我是为了爱跟他结婚的
I married him for love.
他是个名人 一个有知识的人…
He was a famous man, a man of learning...
我被这个吸引住了
and I was captivated by it.
可这不是真的
And it was not real.
这份爱不是真的…
The love was not real...
可我以为是真的
but I thought it was real.
我当时以为是真的 这不是我的错
At the time I thought it was real, and I'm not to blame.
可是苏尼亚,自从我跟他结婚之日起 你就一直指责我…
But, Sophie, ever since our wedding day, you haven't stopped accusing me.
我指责你? - 是的
I accused you? - You did.
我从你的眼神里…看出来的
I saw it... in your eyes.
我们不要再这样了
We'll have no more of that.
你不能那样看待别人
You mustn't look like that on people.
那种看法,跟你不相称
It doesn't suit you.
我们必须互相信任
电影精选列表