I know. I know!
哼…你以为你会忘掉我吗?
So... do you think you'll forget me?
让,求你了! (“让”是俄语“万尼亚”这个名字的法语式叫法)
Jean, please!
[哭] 让!让,求你 (“让”是俄语“万尼亚”这个名字的法语式叫法)
[Crying] Jean! Jean. Please.
告诉我,到底发生了什么?
Inform me. What is going on?
把他给我带走!
Take him away from me!
我为什么要和他住在一个屋檐下? 他住在这里!
Am I to live under the same roof with that? He lives right here!
我没法跟这个人 住在同一个屋子里!
I cannot live in the same house with that man!
带他走,不然我就走 我告诉你我会的
Take him away, or I shall have to leave, and I tell you I will.
今天我们就离开这里 - 屁都不是的东西!
We are leaving here today. Please. - That nothing of a man!
我们现在就开始收拾,好吗?
May we start the arrangements, please?
爸爸
Papa.
我们都多么不幸,我和舅舅
We are so unhappy, Uncle and I.
整晚整晚我们为你工作,你记得吗?
What about all the nights that we worked for you? Do you remember?
我们…我们为你抄书
We - We copied out your books for you.
我们替你翻译书 我们工作着,没有休息,爸爸!
We translated your texts for you. We worked without rest, Papa!
我们一分钱也没有花在自己身上 我们都给你了
We didn't spend a penny on ourselves! We sent it all to you.
[苏尼亚哭] 我们的面包是挣来的 我知道…我知道这样不对,爸爸
[Sonya Crying] We earned our bread. I know - I know it's wrong, Papa.
可是,求你了,爸爸,听我说 试着理解我们,宽容一点
But please, Papa, just hear me and try to understand us and be charitable.
亚历山大,去找他解释一下
Alexandr, have it all out with him.
现在就去找他解释一下,我恳求你
Have it all out with him now, I beg you.
我恳求你 - 好
I beg you. - Very well.
谢谢 - 我会跟他谈的
Thank you. - I'll speak to him.
我责怪他了吗? - 没有
Did I accuse him? - No.
我责怪他了什么了? - 没什么
What have I accused him of? - Nothing.
我没有生他的气,你们理解的
I'm not angry with him, you understand.
他的行为,呃…
His actions - Uh -
他对我的行为
His actions towards me -
只能说…
One has to say, charitably...
莫名其妙
they are strange.
我——
I -
看在你的份上…
For your sake...
我会和他谈谈
I'll speak to him.
亚历山大,你跟他和蔼一点 冷静,试着让他冷静
Alexandr, be gentle with him. Be calm. Try to calm him.
[呜咽] - 唉,唉
[Sobbing] - Oh. Oh.
奶妈! - 唉,平静一下,我的孩子
Nanny! - Oh, hush. Hush, my child.
平静一下,那些鹅啊,咯咯地叫
Hush. The geese, they cackle.
它们叫够了,就会停的
The geese cackle, and then they stop.
[呜咽] - 它们叫够了,就会停的
[Sobbing] - They cackle, and then they stop.
[接着呜咽] 奶妈! - 啊!
[Sobbing Continues] Nanny! - Aw!
可怜的小孤女,你在发抖
Poor little orphan girl. You're trembling.
你冷了吗?
Are you cold?
要不要菩提花茶?
A little linden tea?
来点覆盆子和茶,就会过去的 - [远处大声争吵]
A little raspberries and tea, and it will pass. - [Loud Arguing In Distance]
你们这些鹅,消停消停! 现在就停!
You geese, stop it! Stop it now!
[枪声]
[Gunshot]
啊,天啊! - [枪声]
Oh, God! - [Gunshot]
[微弱的吼声] - 阻止他!
[Indistinct Shouting] - Stop him!
[枪声] - 阻止他!他疯了!
[Gunshot] - Stop him! He's gone mad!
把它给我! 把枪给我!
Give it to me! Give me the gun!
[击打声] - [叫声]
[Hammer Clicking] - [Shouting, Screaming]
该死的,该死的
Damn this. Damn this.
带我离开这里 我再也受不了了
Take me away from here. I can't stand it any longer.
哦,我以为我自己在做什么? - [哭]
Oh, what do I think I'm doing? - [Crying]
哦!
Oh!
[华夫饼] 要打完毛线的话,我们最好快点
[Waffles] If we're going to finish, we'd better hurry.
哦,剩下不多了
Oh, there's not much left.
很快他们就会叫我们 - 嗯哼
They'll be calling us soon. - Mm-hmm.
说再见的 - 嗯哼
To say good-bye. - Mm-hmm.
他们已经去叫马车了
They've already sent for the horses.
[叹息] 剩下不多了
[Sighs] There's not much left.
你知道,他们要上哈尔可夫…
You know, they're going to go to Kharkov...
[笑] 去住 - 嗯哼
[Chuckling] to live. - Mm-hmm.
这样更好 - 嗯,是啊,他们在这儿受惊不小
Much better so. - Mmm, yes. They've had a bad trauma here.
我们还会过上 - 嗯
Well, we'll live again. - Mmm.
我知道我们会,像以前一样…
I know we will, as we used to...
以前一样的生活方式
in the old ways.
七点喝茶,十二点吃饭
Tea at 7:00, dinner at 12:00.
晚上呢 坐下来,像往常一样吃晚饭
And in the evening, we'll sit down to supper as we used to do.
[笑]
[Chuckling]
信徒的生活
As Christians.
啊,是啊
Ah, yes.
要知道…
You know...
我很久很久都没有吃过一般的面条了 - [笑]
I haven't had simple noodles for the longest time. - [Chuckling]
真罪过
Black with sin as I am.
唉,很久,很久 他们都没给我们弄面条吃
Well, it's a - it's a long time since they gave us noodles, that's true.
是有…一阵子了
It's been... quite a while.
我今天早上走过村子的时候…
There I was coming through the village this morning...
店主喊叫着…
and that shopkeeper yells out...
“看那个懒虫啊 嘿,寄生虫!”
"Oh, look, there's the deadbeat. Hey, freeloader!"
哦,别把他放心上,我亲爱的
Oh, don't pay him any mind, my darling.
我们都是寄生的蜉蝣、天地的刍狗 - 嗯
We're all freeloaders under God. - Mmm.
再说,你干活
Besides, you work.
苏尼亚干活,万尼亚干活
Sonya works. Vanya works.
连我也是,成天地忙 - [笑]
Even me. Busy all the time. - [Laughing]
苏尼亚在哪儿?
Where is Sonya?
哦,她和医生去花♥园♥找万尼亚去了
Oh, she went out into the garden with the doctor, looking for Vanya.
他们要… - 嗯,对
Are they - - Well, yes.
他们怕他接下来想不开 对自己下手
They're afraid he's going to lay hands on himself next.
哦,他的手♥枪♥呢? - 我藏起来了,在地下室
Oh. Where's his pistol? - I hid it. It's in the root cellar.
嘘! - 谢天谢地
Shh! - Mercy.
[笑]
[Chuckles]
你留我一个人呆在这儿,行吗? - 哦
Would you leave me, please? - Oh.
没问题.
Certainly.
你可以离开吗?
Would you please leave?
对我来说,乐意之至
For my part, with the greatest joy.
早该走了
Ought to have left a decent time ago.
可是我说,我拿了我的,不还给我 我是不走的
As I said though, I will not do so till you return what you took from me.
我什么也没从你那儿拿 - 嗯哼
I took nothing from you. - Uh-huh.
好呀 [清喉咙] 嗯嗯
All right. [Clears Throat] Mm-hmm.
好,如你所愿,我在这里坐一会
Well, if you wish, I'll sit here for a while.
然后,如果你要帮我个忙…
And then, if you'll oblige me...
制♥服♥你,捆住你,搜你的身 - [呼哧]
subdue you and bind you and search you. - [Snorts]
说话算话
My word on it.
我这傻瓜,最囧的
The worst of it, fool of the world...
是崩了两枪…
is to have shot twice...
两枪都没打中
and twice missed him.
你有打枪的心情, 干嘛不把你自个儿崩了?
If the mood for shooting struck you, why not shoot yourself?
我自个儿?嗯
Myself? Mmm.
我跟你说个怪事 一个人,我,企图谋杀
I'll tell you an oddity. A man, myself, attempts a murder.
他们逮捕了吗?没有,为什么不?
Do they arrest him? No. Now, why not?
显然因为我被当作个神经病
Obviously, as I am regarded as insane.
我是疯子 - 嗯
I am thought mad. - Mmm.
可是一个掩盖他自己的残忍♥
But a man who cloaks his cruelty and his heartlessness...
无情、卑劣的人
and his swinishness, if you will -
这个人拿虚假的成就做帐幕
a man hides behind a veil of false achievement -
这个天才,这个奇才 这个剥削者倒没疯
this wizard, this genius, this exploiter is not mad.
嫁了这个老男人的年轻女人…
And a young woman who marries this old man...
当着全世界的面背叛了他
and in the sight of the entire world betrays him.
我…我看见你干的好事了
I-I saw what you did.
[叹息]
[Sighs]
没错,我♥干♥了
That's right. I did.
你可以去死了 [笑]
And you can go to hell. [Chuckles]
你…你没疯
And you - you're not mad.
这个世界容忍♥着你,才是疯了 - 好诗意
It's the world that's mad to put up with you. - Quite poetic.
好,你知道的,我是个疯子 所以我免责
Well, you see, I'm a madman, so I'm not responsible.
啊哈 - 我想说什么就说什么
Uh-huh. - I can say whatever I wish.
你知道,你没疯
Well, you're not mad, you know.
你傻
You're a fool.
我以前觉得傻瓜、疯子…
I used to think the foolish, the deranged...
不负责任的人都是病了
电影精选列表