the irresponsible are sick.
他们没病,他们很正常
They're not sick. They're normal.
你很正常 - [低语] 哦,天啊
You're quite well. - [Whispers] Oh, God.
我该做些什么呢? - 什么也不做
What am I going to do? - Nothing.
[叹息] 我四十七岁了
[Sighs] I'm 47 years old.
如果我活到六十岁 那我还要再活上…
If I live to be 60, I would have to live through...
十三年
13 more years.
我怎么做啊?我怎么忍♥啊?
How could I do that? How can I stand it?
那些年我根本没有事情可做
I have nothing to do with those years, you see.
没有
Nothing.
我说,如果我可以重新开始 如果我可以用另一种方式活完余生
I mean, if I could start anew, if I could live the rest of my life out in some different way.
如果生活有可能,像人一样
If that were possible, as people do.
醒来—— 每天早晨醒来,说…
To wake - To awaken each day and say...
“这是新的一天”
"This is a new day."
如果我可以忘掉过去 人怎么能做到呢?
If I could lose the past. How could a person do that?
一个人怎么能重新开始 过一段新生活?
How could a person start anew and begin a new life?
哦,你不说话行不?
Oh, will you shut up?
重新开始
To start anew.
我们没法重新开始,你,我
We cannot start anew, you or I.
[清喉咙] 我们正过着的这个、那个,就是我们的生活
[Clears Throat] This or that that we're living, you know, is our life.
是吗? - 很对
It is? - Quite.
在我们一二百年以后生活的人 你知道他们什么感觉吗?
People who live after us in 100 or in 200 years - you know what they'll feel?
他们会鄙视我们 因为我们愚蠢乏味的生活鄙视我们
They'll despise us for our stupid and insipid lives.
也许他们会知道怎样才幸福
Perhaps they'll know how to be happy.
可我们——我和你 只有一个希望,这个希望是:
We, however - But for you and I there is but one hope, and that hope is this:
当我们死了,躺在坟墓里面的时候…
That when we are dead, lying in our graves...
幻梦会来见我们 宁静的幻梦
visions may visit us and that they are of peace.
[笑] - 是啊
[Chuckles] - Oh, yes.
我的朋友,你知道…
You know, my friend...
我们说过 [清喉咙] 在这个区里 只有两个像样的、受过教育的人…
we've said - [Clears Throat] in this district we find but two decent, cultivated men...
我们说的是自己
and we spoke of ourselves.
可过去的十年湮没了我们
But this last decade has undone us.
生活湮没了我们 庸俗的、可鄙的生活
Life has sucked us in - this foul, philistine life -
败坏了我们
and it's corrupted us.
多么令人吃惊
What a shocking surprise.
我们最终与其他人无异
We've turned out like the rest.
我们跑题了 你拿了我的,还给我
But we've changed the subject. Give me back what you took.
我什么也没拿
I took nothing.
你从我的药箱里拿了一瓶吗♥啡♥
You took a large vial of morphine from my medicine case.
如果你要崩死自己 拿上你的枪,去树林
If you intend on killing yourself, take your gun and go off into the woods.
药得还给我 不然别人说是我给你的
But give me back the drug, or people will say I gave it to you.
到时候我宣布你死亡,验尸,已经够受的了 你以为我喜欢?
It's enough I'll have to pronounce you dead and cut you open. You think I'll enjoy that?
苏尼亚
Sophie.
你舅舅从我药箱里偷走了一瓶吗♥啡♥ 硬不还给我
Your uncle has filched a vial of morphine from me and he won't give it back.
是吗? - 是的
I-Is this true? - It is true.
现在,请你跟他讲我得走了 他必须还给我
Now, will you please tell him that I must leave and I must have it returned?
舅舅,还给他
Uncle, give it back.
还给他,舅舅
Give it back, Uncle.
舅舅,我比你更开心吗?
Uncle, am I more happy than you?
我绝望了吗?
Am I despairing?
我忍♥受着,我一直忍♥受着 直到我的生命自然完结的一天
I bear my life, and I shall, until it comes to its natural end.
你也要这样,求你了
So must you. Please.
还回去
Give it back.
把它给我
Give it to me.
宽厚点吧
Be kind.
你可以宽厚的,可怜可怜我
You can be so kind. Take pity on me.
把瓶子还回去
Give the bottle back.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了,我需要干点活 我需要做点什么
All right. I need to do some work. I need to turn my hand to something.
好 - 好
Yes. - Yes.
他们一走 我们就坐下来,我们就…
As soon as they've gone, we'll sit down and we'll -
嗯
Yes.
算算账
Do the accounts.
万尼亚!你在这儿?
Vanya! Are you here?
请去见亚历山大
Please go to Alexandr.
他有些话想和你说
He has something he wishes to say.
去吧,舅舅你要去和他和解 你明白的
Go on, Uncle. You have to make it up with him. You know that.
快点,我和你一起去
Come on. I'll go in with you.
我走了,再见 - 走?
I'm leaving. Good-bye. - Leaving?
马车在等着 - 再见?
The horses are here. - Good-bye?
今天答应过我 你也走的
Today, you promised me you'd move away from here.
嗯我记得 一会儿我就走
Yes, I remember. I will, presently.
你受惊了? - 对
You're frightened? - Yes.
那就留下,留下
Then stay. Stay.
留下,明天去果园
Stay, and tomorrow at the orchard -
不,我们要走 正因如此,我能直视你
No, we're going, which is the reason I can look at you.
求你一件事 想起我的时候,把我想得好一点…
One thing I should like, when you think of me, to think well of me...
如果可以的话
if you can.
我希望你尊重我
I should like you to respect me.
我恳求你留下
I beg you to stay.
认了吧,在世界上你没有任何可做的事
Admit it. There's not one thing in the world for you to go to.
早晚你都得面对这个事实
Sooner or later, you're going to have to face that fact.
在哈尔可夫,在库尔斯克,在别的什么地方
In Kharkov, in Kursk, somewhere.
为什么不在这里,现在?
Why not here, right now?
丢掉一切,重新开始
Just throw it up and begin again.
现在,嗯?
Right now. Hmm?
多么可爱的秋天
It's such a lovely autumn.
我们有果园
We have orchards.
我们有半毁的乡间庄园, 屠格涅夫笔下的
We have rundown country homes right out of Turgenev.
你真好笑…
You're funny...
我对你很生气
and I'm angry with you.
[叹息] 对不起
[Sighs] I'm sorry.
我还是会愉快地想着你的
But I'll think of you with pleasure.
为什么呢?
Why is that?
你是个怪人
You're an original.
我告诉你,我…
I'll tell you, I was...
被你迷走了
taken with you.
被你…引诱着
I was tempted... by you.
嗯…
So...
好
good.
握握手 不要把我想坏
Shake hands. Don't think ill of me.
再见了
Good-bye then.
知道吗,我要告诉你些事情
You know, I'll tell you something.
[笑] 这好奇怪
[Chuckles] This is strange.
我确定 你是个好人,热心肠的人
You see, I'm sure you're a good, warmhearted person.
可你的本性里究竟有什么呢?
Yet what is there in your nature?
什么
Something.
你来了,你和你的丈夫…
Here you come, you and your husband...
勤劳的人们都放下他们的工作 顾不上他们的职责…
and industrious people drop their work and neglect their duties...
整月整月地照顾你 谈论你,为你奔忙…
spend whole months ministering to you, talking of you, buzzing around you...
为你丈夫的痛风操心
worrying for your husband's gout...
为你这个那个的愿望操心…
your wishes for this and the other thing...
所有人都染上了你的游手好闲
and all become entangled in your idleness.
整整一个月,我什么事也没做
One whole month, I haven't done a thing.
人们在病倒 我关心的一切都在衰败
People are falling ill. Everything I cared about's decaying.
你的丈夫和你,你在哪里落脚 你们就把衰败传到了哪里
Your husband and you, where you alight, you seem to spread decay.
我是言重了
I overstated myself.
可有你呆在这儿,我感觉到有…
Yet had you stayed, I feel something -
对我而言很糟的事情…
something quite terrible for me...
对你也一样,也很麻烦
for you too, would've come to pass.
你也知道
You know it too.
所以…
So...
(意大利语,“剧终”)
finita la commedia. finita la commedia.
去吧,再见
Go. And good-bye.
我拿走这支笔,作个纪念
I take this as a memento.
是不是有点怪?你来,我们见面
Isn't that something? You come, we meet.
忽然你就走了
Suddenly you're gone.
世界就是这样,似乎
That's the way the world is, it seems.
来…
Do this though...
趁着万尼亚还没有 拿着鲜花进来给你
before Vanya comes back with some bouquet for you -
吻
电影精选列表