Her lover died.
她现在还有什么呢?
What does she have now, hmm?
[脚步声]
[Footsteps]
奶妈?
Nanny?
你去看看鸡 茶我自己来
You go see to the chickens, and I'll tend to the tea.
好的
Yes.
我是看您丈夫来的
You know, I came to see your husband.
您信上说他病得很厉害 风湿还有并发症…
You wrote he was deathly ill with rheumatism complications...
可是,看起来 他什么病也没有
and it seems he's in the perfect pink of health.
啊,昨晚他确实闹得很厉害的 - 嗯
Ah, last night he was ill. - Mm-hmm.
他嚷着腿痛
He complained of his legs.
可是今儿您看到了 他似乎好了
Um, today, though, you're right. He does seem fine.
对,他似乎好了…
Yes, he seems fine...
我可拼命跑了45英里才赶来啊
and I flat-out galloped 45 miles.
[笑] 没事,这已经不是第一回了
[Laughs] Never mind. It isn't the first time.
好了,如果你不介意 今晚我要留在这里
All right, um, I'll stay here tonight then, if you don't mind.
至少我也该睡一睡
At least I'll get some sleep.
好极了,您是不轻易 和我们共度良宵的
Lovely. It's so rare you spend the night here with us.
我想您大概还没吃过饭 对吧?
I - I don't suspect you've eaten, have you?
还没有,谢谢你们,衷心谢谢 还没吃过
No. Many thanks, and thank you kindly. No, I haven't. No.
那您就这儿休息着,吃个晚饭
Well, then you'll get your rest and your supper.
现在我们也要到六点才吃饭
These days we're not dining until 6:00.
茶凉了
Cold tea.
是啊,茶炊的温度显著地低下去啦
Yes, the temperature in the samovar markedly decreased.
不要紧,伊万•伊万尼奇 咱们就喝凉的吧
No matter, lvan lvanich. We'll drink it cold.
哦不不,我不叫伊万•伊万尼奇 我叫伊里亚•伊里奇,夫人
Oh, no, no. It's not lvan lvanich, it's llya llych, ma'am.
呃,伊里亚•伊里奇
Uh, llya llych.
要不你也可以叫我“华夫饼” 有人这么叫
Or you might want to call me Waffles, as some do...
因为我脸上有这么些小凹坑
on account of the pockmarks on my face.
华夫饼 - 我认识您府上大人——您先生
Waffles. - I know Your Excellency - your husband.
他跟我很熟的,我们是老朋友 我就住在这儿,住在山庄上
He knows me very well. We're old friends. I lived right here on the estate.
我每晚都跟您一块儿吃饭 您会注意到我在桌旁的
You've probably seen me there at the table, having dinner with you every night.
伊里亚•伊里奇是我们的好帮手
Ilya llych is our good right hand.
教父,您还要些茶吗? - 不用,不用
Would you like some tea, Godfather? - No, no.
哎呀!
Ah!
哎呀,天哪! [嘟哝着]
Ah, God! [Grumbles]
怎么了,祖母? - [吐东西]
What's the matter, Grandmother? - [Spitting]
我忘了告诉亚历山大…
Forgot to tell Alexandr...
我今天接到了哈尔科夫来的一封信
I received a letter from Kharkov today.
巴维尔•阿列克赛叶维奇 把他新写的小册子寄来了
Pavel Alexeyevich sent me his newest pamphlet.
[医生] 是么? - 嗯
[Doctor] Oh, really? - Mm-hmm.
有趣吗? - 嗯 [笑]
Is it interesting? - Yes. [Chuckling]
有趣,是啊…
Interesting, yes...
可也真怪
but strange.
他现在攻击起他自己以前维护的东西来了…
He's now refuting the very same things he defended...
七年以前
seven years ago.
真是,真是,真是,真是…
How, how, how, how -
真是…什么?
How... what?
真是可怕。
How awful.
没什么可怕的 这样的事情总会发生
Nothing awful in it. It happens all the time.
只管喝你的茶吧,妈妈
So just drink your tea, Mother.
不
No.
我想…说话
I want to talk.
我们都想说话
We all want to talk.
我们一直在说话
We've been talking.
我们一直在说啊,读啊,写小册子啊…
We've been talking and reading and writing pamphlets...
五十年啦…
for 50 years...
现在要我说,弄够了,该丢手了
and I say, enough.
只要我说话,你就不爱听 真不晓得为什么
Why is it unpleasant for you to hear me speak?
哦!
Oh!
跟你直说,让,这一年来你是变了很多 我都认不出你了 (“让”是俄语“万尼亚”这个名字的法语式叫法)
Excuse me, Jean, but you have changed so much this last year, I hardly know you.
以前你是个有人格的人…
You used to be a man of character...
一个有伟大的见解 一个启蒙式的人,可现在…
a man of fine opinions, an enlightened man, and now -
啊,对呀!从前我是个启蒙式的人…
Oh, yes. I was so enlightened...
真不幸 我这么启蒙,从来也没启上谁的蒙…
it's unfortunate I lit the way for no one.
一个启蒙式的人 您还能说得更糟点吗?
An enlightened man. What worse could you say about me?
我都四十七啦 - [笑]
I'm 47 years old. - [Chuckling]
直到去年为止 我还跟您想的一样
Up until one year ago, I thought exactly the same way you did.
喜欢拿那些个烦人的经院哲学 蒙蔽自己的心
I joyed to cloud my mind with this rank scholasticism...
我们都珍爱的经院哲学…
that we all hold so dear...
好让自己看不见真正的生活
not to see real life.
我自以为自己做得没错
I knew that I was doing right.
多么纯粹的人啊!
What a fine man.
可是,到如今哪,原谅我 你们何尝知道
Now, if you'll excuse me, if you only knew.
你不告诉我们,我们怎么知道?
How can we know if you don't tell us?
我…我整晚整晚睡不着,狂暴,苦痛…
I-I spend my nights in a vicious fury...
就为了我任凭其流逝的大好时光
at the life I've let slip away from me.
我本来可以享有生活中的一切 我本来可以享有一切!
I could have enjoyed everything in life. I could have enjoyed everything!
我什么都没有享受到!
I enjoyed nothing!
现在我太老了
Now I'm too old.
舅舅,说得太压抑了
Uncle, it's so depressing.
你是在责怪你以前的信念吗?
Are you blaming your former convictions?
你说的这些不是你的信念的错—— 是你的错!
What you say is not the fault of your convictions - it's your fault!
是你自己的错!
It's your own fault!
信念本身是算不上什么的
Convictions by themselves are nothing.
像——像调色板上的颜料一样
Like - Like paint on a palette.
是你本该做一番事情 是你本该用它们做一番…
It's you who should have been working, you who should have been using them...
真正的事情
doing real work.
哦,真正的事情? - 对!
Oh, real work? - Yes!
不是所有人都像我们的教授先生一样… (Herr:德语“先生”)
Well, not everyone is called, you know, like our Herr Professor...
可以去说啊,写啊,喷水啊…
to go speaking and writing and spewing work forth...
就跟一些农场机器似的
like some farm machine.
[吼] 你这是什么意思?
[Shouting] What do you mean by that?
祖母,凡雅舅舅,请别吵了
Grandmother, Uncle Vanya, please!
对不起, 我说完了
I'm sorry. I'm done.
我不说了,我赔罪
I am silent. Excuse me.
今天的天气多好啊
What a lovely day today.
又不太热
Not too hot.
这天气正适合…
Excellent weather for -
[咕哝,尖叫] 自杀
[Mumbling, Screaming] Suicide.
[奶妈] 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯!
[Nanny] Chick, chick, chick, chick, chick, chick, chick!
咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯!
Chick, chick, chick, chick, chick, chick, chick, chick, chick!
咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯! - 奶妈,你在叫哪一个呢?
Chick, chick, chick, chick, chick! - Nanny, which one are you calling?
大花鸡又把它那些小鸡带着跑啦
Polka Dot has gone off with her chicks.
我可不想让老鹰叼走它们
I don't want the crows to get them.
这儿呢, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯!
Here, chick, chick, chick, chick, chick, chick, chick!
咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯, 咯! - [笑]
Chick, chick, chick, chick, chick, chick! - [Laughing]
呃,医生,他们来找你 - 谁?
Uh, Doctor, they've come for you. - Who?
工厂里来的人 有些…他们需要你
Uh, from the factory. There's been - They need you.
好,好。我要走了 见鬼,真烦人
Fine. Well, I have to go, damn it. What a shame.
真遗憾,嗯,要不你 从工厂那边回来,再吃饭?
I'm so sorry. Um, why don't you come back for supper, after the factory?
那时候太晚了,不是么? 我怎么回的来呢,怎么能…
Well, it'd be too late then, won't it? How could I? How could I?
华夫饼,给我一杯伏特加可以么?
Waffles, get me a glass of vodka, would you, please?
一杯伏特加
Glass of vodka.
您如果什么时候肯光临我那边,跟苏尼亚一块儿
Well, if you should like to stop by sometime, perhaps with Sophie here...
我会很高兴的
I would be most delighted.
我的田庄只有80英亩 不过如果你有兴趣的话
I only have the 80 acres, but if it interested you...
我隔壁有一座模范的花圃 远近千里之内你再也找不出第二座来的
next to me we have a model orchard such as you won't see within a thousand miles.
是个国家植物园
It's a state reserve.
那个监工,老园丁…
And the, um, overseer, the old forester...
常生病,所以…
he's usually ill, you see...
实际上什么事情都是我在打理
and actually I get to oversee the work myself.
他们跟我说过你很喜欢树林的 - 是啊
Yes, they told me you loved the woods. - Oh, yes.
我…我想料理树木是很有益的事情
I-I suppose there's much good to be done there.
哦,非常有益
Oh, much good.
可我的问题是,难道那不妨碍你的正业吗?
But my question is, doesn't it interfere with your real calling?
我的正业?
My real calling?
天知道我们的正业是什么
God knows what our real calling is.
那些树。你觉得他们有趣
The woods. You find them interesting.
有趣?奇妙,是呀
Interesting? Fascinating, yes.
是呀,奇妙
电影精选列表