万尼亚在42街口 导演:路易·马♥勒♥
[汽车喇叭响]
[Car Horns Honking]
[含混声]
[Chattering]
[男人] 哦! 看看这家伙
[Man] Oh! Look at this guy.
[汽笛声] - [卡车喇叭声]
[Siren Wailing] - [Truck Horn Blaring]
[喇叭声]
[Horn Blaring]
[含糊的声音]
[Chattering, Indistinct]
[喇叭声]
[Horn Honks]
[远处汽笛声]
[Siren Wailing In Distance]
安德烈斯基! - 哦! [笑]
Andrushki. - Oh! [Laughing]
你还好吗? - 哦,华♥莱♥士♥在那儿呢!
How are you? - Oh, there's Wal.
嗨, 华♥莱♥士♥ - 我们不是要在5点钟排练么?
Hi, Wal. - Weren't we going to rehearse at 5:00?
我想是5点15
I think it was 5:15.
就是啊
Is, uh -
嗯…这是什么?
Mmm. What is this?
是个犹太馅饼 - 嗯
It's a knish. - Mmm.
他在那儿呢。华♥莱♥士♥!
There he is. Wally!
嗨,看见你真高兴 - 嗨
Hi. Hi. Great to see you. - Hello.
安德烈,这位是赵女士
André, this is Mrs. Chao.
嗯,我们去年夏天在柏林见过 - 你还好吧?
Uh, we met last summer in Berlin. - How do you do?
要是她今天来看我们的排练 你不介意吧?
Do you mind if she comes to our rehearsal today?
哦 我很乐意 我就喜欢别人来看
Oh, I'd be delighted. I love to have people visit.
其实呢,你今天来特别是时候 因为我们要把整部剧排一遍
In fact, you've come on a great day because we're gonna be running through the entire play.
好极了 这位是我朋友弗里普·伊努奴
That's wonderful. This is my friend Flip Innunu.
要知道,赵女士 跟我说过...
You know, Mrs. Chao was explaining to me...
其实她祖父曾经 把契诃夫作品翻译成孟加拉语
her grandfather actually translated Chekhov into Bengali.
那是很久以前的事情了
That was a long time ago.
哦 天哪
My God!
[赵女士] 知道吗,我从来没看过万尼亚舅舅这个剧
[Mrs. Chao] You know, I've never seen Uncle Vanya.
真的?哦,的确有点…呃…
Really? Well, it's certainly, uh -
安德烈演哪个角色? - 呃,他是导演
What part does André play? - Oh, uh, he's the director.
真是的 - [笑]
Positive. - [Chuckles]
嗨,菲比 看见你真好
Hi, Phoebe. Nice to see you.
我想让你看看我表亲的侄女 塔克,从托莱多市过来的
I want you to meet my cousin's niece, Tucker, from Toledo.
哦,见到你真高兴 - 这地方太棒了!什么时候建造的?
Oh, how nice to have you. - What an amazing place! When was it built?
[华♥莱♥士♥] 我想是世纪之交建的吧。荒废有些年头了。
[Wally] Well, I think around the turn of the century. It's been abandoned for years.
我们其实只是临时占用一下这里
We're just squatting here really.
我们还不能用那个舞台 因为那些个绳子,显然…
And we can't use the stage 'cause the ropes, obviously...
已经被…呃,老鼠吃了
have been eaten by, uh, rats.
我糊涂了 - [笑]
I've lost it. - [Laughs]
拉里,你都糊涂25年了 自从我认识你那时候起
Larry, you've been losing it for 25 years, for as long as I've known you.
[拉里含糊的声音] - 嗨,杰瑞!
[Larry Chattering, Indistinct] - Hi, Jer.
嗨
Hi, there.
嘿,安德烈,你怎么样啊
Hey, André. How you doin'?
[华♥莱♥士♥] 我喜欢这些个…松鼠 (“雕塑”一词误说成“松鼠”)
[Wally] I like these, uh, squirrels.
这些面像都是源自莎士比亚的戏剧 反正他们说什么是什么
And the faces are actually from Shakespeare's plays, or that's what they say.
天哪,我今天真是累坏了 昨天我一整晚都睡不着
God, I am just exhausted today. I, uh, didn't get any sleep at all last night.
要知道 当年齐格菲尔德歌♥舞剧就是在这儿做的
You know, the Ziegfeld Follies were done here.
那里本来有个…梳妆室
There used to be, uh, dressing rooms here...
可以容纳五百个演员
that could accommodate 500 actors.
现在呢,这儿有点危险 因为天花板一直漏雨…
Now, it's a little dangerous because it's been raining through the ceiling...
所以那儿就挂了一些网 好接住上面漏下来的灰泥
and those nets are there to catch the plaster that's coming down.
菲比,注意看路 - 我还好,可你看上去很累
Watch your step, Phoebe. - I'm all right. But you look tired.
是啊,我都没有时间喘息了 我还在演两部别的剧
Yeah, well, I haven't had time to catch my breath. You see, I'm doing these two other plays.
他们老是叫我加班加点的排练
They keep calling me for extra rehearsals.
我今早6点钟起来的 折腾台词,改写…
I was up at 6:00 this morning learning lines for the rewrites...
就是为了我在咖啡剧院上演的一个剧
on the play I'm doing over at the Hearts and Minds Café.
我怎么没有听过那个剧院 - 没说你非得知道呀
I've never heard of that theater. - No reason you should've.
谢谢,利兹。
Thanks, Liz.
所以说,我在第一幕的表演还不算可以吧? - 嗯,你觉得怎么样?
So, what I'm doing in the first act is okay? - Well, how does it feel?
就是觉得很不舒服
Just very uncomfortable.
[笑] 不舒服就对了
[Chuckling] Well, that's the whole point.
[笑] 好吧
[Laughs] Okay.
今天你去游泳吗? - 我晚上才去
Did you go swimming today? - I'm gonna go tonight.
如果不游泳,我的老骨头就动弹不得… - 跟我来吧
If I don't swim, I don't move. - Here, come on with me.
身子就跟刚刚… - 我去拿杯咖啡
Like the body just - - I'm gonna get a cup of coffee.
在水下,我的头发都绿了 - [阿斯特罗夫]... 我的妈妈?
Under water, my hair turns green. - [André]... my own mother?
[女人] 你的妈妈 - [阿斯特罗夫] 我妈妈,她真是个大♥麻♥烦…
[Woman] Your mother. - [André] My mother, she was so difficult...
她真是简直要把我逼疯了
and she was literally driving me so nuts.
这儿处处都一幅破败景象 但又处处都很漂亮
It's all crumbling, but it's all so beautiful.
[笑] 你是在跟我说,华♥莱♥士♥要来抢财产?
[Laughing] Are you telling me Wally's going to strip?
不不不,我只是说… - 他可以的,你知道
No. No, I just mean - - He could, you know.
他什么都可以做 - [叮当声]
He could do anything. - [Jingling]
[阿斯特罗夫] 做你一直在做的事情 你知道,这样就行了
[André] Do what you've been doing. You know, just get it -
[阿斯特罗夫持续的含糊声]
[André Continues, Indistinct]
[女人] 喝点吗? - 不,谢谢,不怎么想喝
[Woman] Drink? - No. No, thank you. I don't want it.
来点伏特加吧? - [笑]
A little vodka? - [Laughs]
不,今天不喝。我不能每天都喝伏特加的 对我也不好
Not today, no. I can't drink it every day. It's not good for me.
[笑] - 咱们认识了有多少年了?
[Laughs] - How long have we known each other?
多少年? - 嗯哼
How long? - Mm-hmm.
让我想想
Let me think.
有十一个年头了
Eleven years.
这些年我变了多少?
How much have I changed?
[笑] 多少? - 嗯
[Laughing] How much? - Yeah.
变化多了,我觉得
Very much, I think.
那时候你很年轻 现在你老了
Well, then you were young, now you're old.
嗯 - 我觉得你脸都衰老了
Mmm. - I think your looks have faded.
现在你也开始喝酒了 - 十一年光景,我已经变成另外一个人啦
And you're drinking now. - Ten years' time, I've become a different man.
确实啊
Oh, that's true.
为什么?
Why?
为什么?工作太劳累了,就是这样
Why? Overwork, simply.
老是东奔西走的,一刻儿也不得安静
On my feet all day, every day.
就是钻进了被窝里 也还得时刻担心,生怕又给拖了出来给人家看病
Every night I go to sleep in fear I'll be called out on a call.
自从咱们认识以来,这么许多年, 我没有过过一天半天的自在日子,你了解吧?
In the years you've known me, I have not had one single free day. Do you know that?
你说说,过这种生活 我能不老吗?
And how can I help but to become old, you tell me, living such a life?
就差没死了 - 哈!
Not dead yet. - Ha!
有些热情,有些想法…
Some enthusiasms, some thoughts...
但都克制着
but quite subdued.
沉闷呆滞着, 有点
Dull, somehow.
没有什么东西我想要…
There's nothing I want...
没有什么人我想爱
no one that I love...
没有什么需要.
nothing I need.
唉,我爱你,那是当然
Well, I love you, of course.
[吻] - 嗯
[Kisses] - Mmm.
大斋节的第三个星期,我被叫到玛利茨科去 那儿正发生瘟疫——斑疹伤寒
Third week of Lent, I was called to Málitskoye - spotted fever.
一排排的那些茅屋里,人们成堆的在地板上、污秽里躺着
There were rows of huts, people in the huts, side by side on the floor, lying in filth.
小牛什么的都和病人搅到一块儿,摊满了一地 还有小猪呢…在一个屋子里
Cattle living in the buildings with the sick, young pigs in there in the same room.
啊 - 整天拼命忙,什么也没有吃
Ugh. - All day, working, not a bite to eat.
我回到家,谢天谢地 刚要躺下休息一会…
I come home, thank God, to lie down, to rest...
他们又给我抬了一个 被撞了的铁路扳道工来
and they send in a switchman hit by the train, and -
我把他放到台子上 好给他动手术…
And I get him on the table, I'm going to start operating...
他死过去了…
and he dies...
刚打完氯仿麻药
under the chloroform.
在不需要感情的时候…
The moment I least required it...
感情、良知偏偏过来跟我较劲 好像是我故意杀死了他似的
my conscience chose to inform me that I'd murdered him.
我坐下,把眼睛闭起来 像这么的,想道…
I sat down and closed my eyes and thought...
在我们死后一百年
100 years from now...
那些后代们…
those who come after us...
也就是我们拼着命给他们打出一条路来的人们…
for whom our lives are showing the way -
难道他们会感激地记得找们…
will they think kindly of us?
会记得给我们说一句半句好话吗?
Will they remember us with a kind word?
唉,奶妈,但愿我可以这么想
And, Nanny, I wish to God I could think so.
这些人不会记得…
The people won't remember...
可天会记得的
but God will.
谢谢你。你说得真体贴。
Thank you. That was nicely said.
对呀…对
Yes, oh, yes.
睡得可好? - 好,很好
Sleep well? - Yes, very.
我跟你说…
I'll tell you...
自从教授先生和教授夫人 到咱们这儿来 (Herr und Frau:德语“先生和夫人”)
since the Herr and Frau Professor have come to visit...
我的生活就整个儿乱啦
my life's gone completely off the track.
我是白天睡觉,晚上醒着…
电影精选列表