Uh, the next act is - it's a couple of weeks later.
在餐厅里,已经深夜了
It's in the dining room, and it's very late at night.
跟我来好吗?
Would you follow me?
[隆隆的雷声,微弱]
[Thunder Rumbling, Faint]
[喘息]
[Gasps]
谁在那里?苏尼亚,是你吗? - 是我
Who's there? Sonya, is that you? - It's me.
列诺其卡,我疼得很。帮帮我
Lenotchka, I'm in pain. Help me.
你的毯子掉了 我去关窗
Your blankets fell. I'll close the window.
不,不,这里闷得慌
No, no, no. It's stifling in here.
我打了个盹…
I dozed off...
梦见我的腿已经不是我的了
and dreamed that my leg belonged to someone else.
我痛醒了
I was awoken by the pain.
我觉得不是痛风 我觉得是风湿!
I don't think it's gout. I think it's rheumatism!
[呼气]
[Exhales]
几点了?
What time is it?
十二点二十
Twenty past 12:00.
明早你去一下藏书楼…
In the morning, please go to the library...
找找巴丘希科夫的作品
and look for the Batiushkov.
好像是有的 - 嗯?
I think we have him. - Hmm?
找找——
Look for -
明早去一下藏书楼 找找巴丘希科夫的作品
In the morning, please look for the Batiushkov.
我记得我们有的 为什么我没法呼吸?
I remember we have him. Why can I not breathe?
两晚都没有睡觉 你累了
Two nights with no sleep. You're tired.
[笑]
[Chuckles]
他们说屠格涅夫的痛风 后来就变成了心绞痛
They say Turgenev developed angina pectoris from gout.
我也会得的
I'll get it too.
岁月不饶人
Damn old age.
可鄙、可恨、无助的老人呐
Damn, revolting, impotent old age.
我都越来越烦自己了
I grow more repulsive to myself.
我确定你们也一样 见着我就嫌我讨厌
And I'm sure you, too, find it revolting to look on me.
你知道吗, 你说这话的语调…
Do you know, you speak of your age in a tone...
像是你自己老了,全赖我们不好似的
that suggests that it's our fault you've grown old?
我最招你烦
I revolt you most of all.
当然,你说得对
You're right, of course.
你年轻,你健康 你漂亮,你要活着
You're young, you're healthy, you're beautiful, you want to live.
而我呢,一个老头子 就要进墓地了
Here am I, an old man, more than one foot in the grave.
不是吗? - 哦天哪
Isn't that right? - Oh, God.
就是如此啊 - [笑] 哦
Of course that's right. - [Laughs] Oh.
我是多么愚蠢呀,还继续活着
How foolish of me to still keep on living.
求你别说了
Please.
别着急 - 我要崩溃啦
Be patient. - I'm ready to collapse.
我很快就可以让你们都自♥由♥。是啊 - 我做什么才能让你…?求你,别嚷嚷了
Soon I'll set you all free. Yes. - What must I do? Please, be silent.
就因为我 你们每个人都很崩溃,你们每个
Because of me you're all ready to collapse, all of you.
每个人都无聊 - 哦![笑]
Everyone bored. - Oh! [Laughs]
都在浪费青春
Wasting their youth.
只有我一个心满意足 我看出来了
I'm the only one content. I see it.
哦,你在折磨我 - 对!
Oh, you're destroying me. - Yes!
当然我在折磨所有人
Of course I'm destroying everyone.
[笑] 你想从我这里得到什么?
[Chuckling] What do you want from me?
没什么
Nothing.
好,那就安静点吧
Well, then be quiet.
好吧,我们退一步谈谈
Fine. Let us stipulate.
我惹人厌恶
I am repulsive.
我是个暴君 我是个病态的自私货,你们都这么觉得
I am a despot. I am that sick egoist you all think me to be.
可是难道我不该这种享受吗?
But have I not earned it?
我一生致力于学术,受人尊敬和景仰
I worked all my life for science, respected and honored.
然后忽然一下子被打到,打到…
And then I'm thrust, thrust...
莫名其妙地…
for no apparent reason...
给打到这个坟墓里来,周围都是庸人
into this tomb among the mindless...
每天他们的愚蠢唠叨 充斥着我的耳朵
every day their prattle stuffing my ears.
我想活着
I want to live.
在这儿,我是被流放了的
Here, I'm in exile.
醒着的每时每刻 我要么哀悼着过去
Every waking moment I can pine for the past...
眼红别人轰轰烈烈…
envy the success of others...
要么战战兢兢地等死
or I can fear death.
这三种选择就是我的生活
Those three choices are my life.
你耐心点
Have patience.
再多等五六年,我也会变老
Five or six more years, I'll be old too.
[嘲笑] - 嗯?
[Scoffs] - Hmm?
[脚步声]
[Footsteps]
爸爸 - [喘息]
Papa. - [Gasps]
爸爸,是你叫阿斯特罗夫医生来的
Papa, you sent for Dr. Astrov.
现在他来了,你又不要他
Now he's here, and you don't want him.
我现在跟他怎么交代 说叫他来了,却什么事情都没有?
What am I supposed to tell him now that we've called him here for nothing?
那个阿斯特罗夫对我有什么用?
What good can Astrov do me?
他的医道,还没有我的养蜂术高明
The man knows as much of medicine as I do of beekeeping.
请问我要怎么和他说? 我们叫他来的
What am I to tell him, please? We sent for him.
那人就是个傻×! 我不想和他说话
The man's a fool! I don't want to speak to him.
那就随你便吧!好!
Well, as you wish then! Fine!
几点了?
What time is it?
快一点了
It's almost 1:00.
[喘息] 我无法呼吸了
[Gasping] I can't breathe.
苏尼亚,请把我的药拿来 放在桌子上的
Please, Sonya, my drops - they're on the table.
稍等
Just a moment.
不对,不是这些! 我要的不是这些,天哪!
No, not these! The ones I asked for, for God's sake!
别人也许高兴这一套脾气!
Some people might appreciate this peevishness!
我不
I do not.
请免了吧,我不喜欢
Please spare me. I don't like it.
我需要休息 明天还有活要干!
I need my rest. Tomorrow is a working day!
哦,外面好像起风暴了 - 哦
Well, there's a storm brewing outside. - Oh.
[笑]
[Laughs]
你们看见闪电了吗?
Did you see that lightning?
叶琳娜还有苏尼亚 上♥床♥睡觉
Yelena and Sonya, off to bed.
[跺脚声]
[Stomps Foot]
你解放啦
You are relieved.
哦,别让他陪着我一个人 他会把我说死的
Oh, please don't leave me alone with him. He'll talk me to death.
她们需要休息呀 - 别
They need their rest. - No.
她们需要休息 两晚都没闭过眼睛?
They need their rest. Two nights without sleep?
好吧好吧 你们两个,上♥床♥睡觉
All right, fine. Both of you, off to bed.
你也睡吧,求你了 真挚的,谢谢了
And you, too, please. Sincerely, with thanks.
看在我们的友谊的份上 求你别烦我了
In the name of our friendship, please leave me alone.
别让我一个人跟他呆着 我是说真的
Don't leave me alone with him. I'm quite serious.
[万尼亚] 我说,这情况越来越好玩啦 - [呻♥吟♥]
[Vanya] You know, this is becoming funny. - [Groans]
[苏尼亚] 奶妈,你在干什么? 你该去睡觉啦。
[Sonya] Nanny, what are you doing up? You should be in bed.
好,茶炊还在桌上没收拾呢
Fine. Samovar is on the table.
光说“去睡觉”倒是容易
Easy to say "Go to bed."
谁都没睡 谁都疲乏得要死
Everybody's up. Everybody's fatigued beyond measure.
就我一个人舒服
I'm the only one happy.
乐死我了
I'm ecstatic.
怎么啦,老爷子? (Батюшка:俄语亲昵称呼,不拘年龄 英译 little father,此处译作 老爷子)
What's the matter, little father?
你的腿吗?哦
Your legs? Oh.
我的腿也疼啊
My legs hurt too.
我神经痛啊, 没日没夜地痛
I have the 'ralgia. 'Ralgia all day.
每次你腿痛,苏尼亚过世的妈妈 都心疼操心得要命
Sonya's sainted mother took it so to heart when you hurt.
她是那么爱你,那个女人,嗯
She loved you so, that woman. Mmm.
老人也跟小孩一样
Well, the old are like the young.
渴望着有人来疼疼他们
They want someone to pity them.
可是,谁也不爱疼老人啊
But nobody ever feels sorry for the old.
现在去睡吧,老爷子… (Батюшка:俄语亲昵称呼,不拘年龄 英译 little father,此处译作 老爷子)
Now, you go to bed now, little father...
我会给你泡点菩提花茶
and I'll make you some linden tea.
暖暖你的腿…
And I'll warm your feet for you.
给你做个祷告…嗯我会的 - 哦,走吧,走吧
And I'll pray for you. Yes, I will. - Oh, go on. Go on.
来吧,哦,神经痛,哦
Now, come - Oh! 'Ralgia. Oh.
来上♥床♥,很好
Come to bed. That's right.
我给他折磨累了 要受不了了
I've been so tired by him, I can hardly stand.
你受够了他?
You're tired by him?
我受够了自己
I'm sick of myself.
两夜没有睡了 累得要吐了
Two nights without sleep. I'm tired to nausea.
这个家并不幸福
This is not a happy home.
你妈妈恨世间的一切 除了她的小册子
Your mother loathes everything in the world except her pamphlets.
还有教授
电影精选列表