I'm drunk too.
我喝到这么醉的时候,就 无情无♥耻♥无理取闹
And when I am this drunk, I become arrogant and brazen to the last degree.
没有什么能拦着我
And nothing in that state can faze me then.
我着手干最困难的事 干得完美无瑕
I undertake and perform the most difficult feats flawlessly.
我展望未来 最完善的计划也要修订一下
I see the future and devise the most elegant plans.
到这样的时候 我自己不像是…
And during this time, I no longer seem to myself...
一个笨拙无用的这个世界的一员
an awkward and useless member of this world.
不再是,我倒像是…
No, I seem, on the contrary...
一股强劲的推动力…
a powerful, a motive force...
带着我自身的思想、哲学体系
with my own system of thought and philosophy.
而你们大家,亲爱的——我说真的—— 看着像微不足道的小甲虫…
And all of you, my dears - because it's true - look as big as cockroaches...
[笑] 要不就是一些非常、非常琐碎无用的东西
[Laughing] Or some quite, quite unimportant things.
弹几首,好不好? - 你想听啥弹啥
Would you play, please? - Anything for you.
弹啊!弹啊!哈! 得喝它一杯,来吧
Play, play! Ah! Let's have a drink. Come on.
天一亮,我们就都上我那儿去 你们丫去不去?
And in the daylight, we'll go to my place. Ya up for it?
给我♥干♥活的那个伙计 总是说“你们丫去不去?”
Fellow works for me says that the whole time: "Ya up for it?"
[笑]
[Laughing]
♪♪ [停]
♪♪ [Stops]
呃——不好意思,我…
Um - Excuse me, I'm -
我要去换衣服了
I'm going to go get dressed.
[舌打音,口哨声]
[Clicks Tongue, Whistles]
[苏尼亚] 万尼亚舅舅?
[Sonya] Uncle Vanya?
你又和医生喝多了?
You got drunk with the doctor again?
两个任性的声音 在夜晚发现彼此…
Two free voices found each other in the night...
达成了共识
and formed a pact.
你为什么要这么做?
Why do you do this?
你这把年纪了,这种事真乏味
At your age, it's truly unattractive.
这跟年龄没有关系
My age doesn't come into it.
没有吗?
No?
一个生活中空无一物的人…
A man with nothing in his life...
没有真正生活的人…
with no real life...
继续活在一个幻想里
subsists on a fantasy.
这样幻想就是他生活中的物了
Then that is something in his life.
干草全收割了,每天都下雨 都要烂在地里了
The hay is cut. Every day it rains. Everything is rotting.
你还活在幻想里
And you're living on fantasy.
你什么工作都不做不管 只我一个人张罗着,我累了
You've thrown your work up, and I'm working alone, and I'm tired.
你不顾你的工作
You neglect your job.
你知道么, 你刚刚那么望着我…
You know, just now when you looked at me...
看起来真像你亲爱的妈妈
you looked just like your dear mother.
唔,我亲爱的姐姐
Phew, my darling sister.
你现在在哪儿呢?
Where are you now?
哦,我亲爱的…
Oh, my dear...
如果你知道该多好
if you only knew.
她该知道什么?
What is it she should know?
[笑] 这不好,这不好
[Laughing] It isn't good. It isn't good.
[接着笑] 没什么
[Laughing Continues] It's nothing.
我要走了
I'm going.
我能和你说几句话吗?
Can I have a word with you, please?
如果你想喝酒,就喝吧
If it aids you to drink, then please drink.
不过不要再让我舅舅喝了 对他非常不好
But please don't let my uncle drink anymore. It's very bad for him.
好的,我们不再喝了
So be it. We'll drink no more.
我能指望你说话算话吗?
I can count on you?
一言为定,签字画押
Settled and signed.
啊!现在我要回家了
Ah! Now I'll be getting home.
你不等到早晨再走吗?
Well, why don't you just stay until the morning?
哦,不用,不用 - 正下雨呢
Oh, no, no. - It's raining.
暴风雨快过去了 我觉得临近结尾了
Storm will pass. I think that this is the end of it.
我得走了,拜托一件事
No, I'll go. One thing, please.
别再找我来看你父亲了
Don't call me for your father anymore.
我跟他讲是痛风,他非说是风湿 我让他躺床上,他偏要起来
I tell him gout, he says rheumatism. I say stay in bed, he gets up.
这次叫我看他,他话都不跟我说了
I'm called to see him, he won't speak to me.
他给宠坏了,难对付
He's difficult.
嗯…我…我能给你准备点吃的吗?
Uh, can - can I get you something to eat?
也好,我吃点东西,谢谢
Yes, I'll take something. Thank you.
人家都说他一生当中 很得女人的欢心…
They say that through his life, he had a great success with women...
女人们把他给宠坏了
and that women spoiled him.
今天我什么都没吃 只是喝酒
Today I didn't eat a thing. Today I drank.
是啊,你父亲很难对付
Yes, your father's difficult.
这儿只有我俩,没别人
You know, we're alone here.
我们坦白地说说话,你看呢?
Let's speak candidly, do you think?
我在这屋子里一个月也呆不下去
I couldn't live one month in this house.
我得窒息 你父亲和他的痛风…
I'd suffocate with your father and his gout...
你舅舅 还有他那——什么来着,抑郁吗?
and your uncle and his - what is it, depression?
你祖母 [喘息]
Your grandmother. [Gasps]
你继母
Your stepmother.
我继母 - 嗯
My stepmother. - Hmm.
美应该是纯粹完整的
Beauty should be pure.
美的容貌、衣服、心灵
Of face, of dress, of the mind.
这里有一个美丽 可爱的女人…
And here is a beautiful - a lovely woman...
她只会吃,睡,整天游荡…
and all she does is eat, sleep and stroll through the day...
拿她的美来迷倒我们
to enchant us with that great beauty which is hers.
除此以外,她什么也不做,什么责任也不负
She does no more. She has no duties. She has no responsibilities.
别人替她工作
Others work for her.
一种游手好闲的生活怎能纯粹完整?
How can an idle life be pure?
我是不是太苛刻了?
Am I too hard?
[笑] 可能是吧
[Laughing] Perhaps I am.
我像你的万尼亚舅舅—— 对生活失望,变得总是贬损中伤
I'm like your Uncle Vanya - disappointed in life, become a detractor.
对生活失望?
Disappointed in life?
嗯,对生活?也不是
Um, in life? No.
对我们的生活
In our life.
我们狭隘的生活
Our provincial life.
我以我灵魂的力量厌弃这种生活
I hate it with the power of my soul.
我的生活——嗯,对
And my life - oh, yes.
我指天发誓 我自己的私人生活…
In my own personal life, I am pleased to swear to God...
毫无是处
there's not one thing good in it.
你走过树林的时候…
When you walk through the woods...
当你夜晚走进漆黑的森林的时候…
if you walk through the dark woods at night...
如果前面有那么一线微光闪着…
if you have a glimmer, a small gleam of light before you...
你就不觉得是在夜里…
then you needn't feel the night...
不觉黑暗,不知疲倦
nor darkness, fatigue.
[深吸气]
[Inhales Deeply]
树枝刺着你的脸也浑然不觉
Nor the branches as they whip your face.
可你知道,我一个人工作
But, as you know, I work alone...
一个人住
and live alone.
没有别人
There is no one.
这些困扰我的种种事…
And those things which assail me...
我前面没有光…
as there is no light before me...
可以减轻我的负担
which could make my burden light.
[笑]
[Laughing]
所以,我什么也不期待…
So, I expect nothing...
也没什么可以期待的
and there is nothing for me.
你知道吗?
And do you know?
我不喜欢人
I don't like people.
多少年来…
And for the longest time...
我谁也不爱了…
I've loved no one.
你谁也不爱了?
You've loved no one?
谁也不爱
No one.
嗯
Hmm.
唉…
Well...
我还是有点感情
I feel a certain affection.
比如,我对奶妈有点感情
I feel affection, for example, toward Nanny.
[倒伏特加]
[Pouring Vodka]
真的? - 嗯
You do? - Yes.
我们的农民住在肮脏破旧的地方 活得真是活生生的
Our peasants are so alive, living in squalor.
我们活在哪里? 我们的知识阶层
And what do we live in? Our intelligentsia.
坦率地说,你知道的,我们的那些好朋友
Our good and simple friends, to put it bluntly, you understand.
思想浅薄,感情渺小 鼠目寸光
Small concerns, small thoughts and feelings.
他们越是聪明,就越糟—— 总为自省和分♥析♥而苦恼着
And the brighter they are, the worse they are - assailed by introspection and analysis.
我说,这世界怎么了?
I mean, what's happened to the world?
他们哀嚎、谩骂 、诽谤…
They whine and spew and slander...
“哟,这位是个精神变♥态♥ 那位是个空谈家”
电影精选列表