Man, to preserve the last vestige of his life, to save his children...
自发地抓住眼前一切…
reaches out reflexively...
以动物本能的恐惧把什么都破坏 也考虑不到明天…
in his animal fear and destroys, with no thought for tomorrow...
几乎所有的一切已经全给破坏了 又没有引入新生的东西
so that nearly everything is destroyed and nothing new brought into being.
我看得出你不感兴趣
And I see this doesn't interest you.
我懂得实在太少 - 啊
I understand so little of it. - Ah.
可即便你不懂 你也不感兴趣
But aside from that though, it holds no interest for you.
其…其实,我在想别的事情 - 明白了
In - In truth, my mind was on other things. - I see.
原谅我 - 没关系
Forgive me. - Not at all.
刚刚萦绕在我心里的- [叹息] 是——-
And what preoccupied me - [Sighs] was -
其实,我不知道该怎么说 - 说吧
In fact, I don't know how to begin. - Please.
是一个盘问 - 盘问?
It was an interrogation. - An interrogation?
是的,一个无恶意的盘问
Yes, a harmless one.
如果我能做到的话
If I may.
你可以坐下吗?
Will you sit down?
这牵涉到 我的一个朋友…
This matter concerns a certain friend of mine...
一个年轻朋友
a young friend.
我们可以坦白的说吗?
May we speak frankly?
当然
Of course.
我们谈过以后,就忘掉,不要说出去
And the things we say, we never spoke of.
好吗? - 好的
Do you understand? - I do.
是关于我的继女,苏尼亚的
The matter concerns my stepdaughter, Sonya.
嗯?
Yes?
你对她什么感觉?
How do you feel about her?
我尊重她
I respect her.
你对她作为一个女人的感觉呢?
Your feelings for her as a woman?
我对她的感觉? - 对
My feelings for her - - Yes.
我没有感觉
I have none.
啊,嗯
Ah. Uh-huh.
嗯…
Um -
再问一两句,我就问完了
Two more words, and I'm done.
你有没有觉察到她对你的态度?
Have you perhaps remarked her attitude toward you?
没有
No.
嗯,我问完了
Well, then I'm done.
你不爱苏尼亚
You don't love Sonya...
也不会爱上
and you will not.
现在,她很痛苦…
Now, she's suffering...
我得求你怜悯怜悯
and I must ask your compassion...
别再上这儿来
that you not come here anymore.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
太晚了,我想我逗留得,嗯…
Well, it's late. I see I've stayed, um -
我真的没有时间来这里 - 哦,主啊,这个谈话真…令人不快
I really don't have the time to come here. - Oh, Lord, what a sordid... interview.
总算问完了 只当我们根本没有谈过
Well, it's done. And we never spoke of it at all.
你现在必须得走
And now you must go.
你明白的
You see that.
哪怕你一月以前来对我说 - 别
If only one month ago, you had approached me - - No.
我也许会考虑考虑
Yes. Then I might have considered it.
如果她在为此煎熬,当然…
And if she's suffering, of course -
我说,如果这个可怜的孩子为此煎熬,我…
I mean, if the poor girl's suffering, I, um -
嗯…
Um -
我明白
I understand.
你明白什么了?
You understand what?
明摆着, 你把我叫来盘问…
To belabor the obvious, you call me here for an interrogation...
我掉入了你的陷阱,不是吗?
and I walk into your trap, didn't I?
“作为一个男人,你有什么感受?
"What do you feel as a man?
我们能知道你真正的感觉吗?”
Could we know your true feelings?"
好了,我告诉你 不带伪饰地告诉你
All right, I'll tell you, and without the charade.
我承认
I confess it.
我是你的了,我投降 - 你疯了吗?
I'm yours. I surrender. - Are you out of your mind?
我都承认了 是你的花招诡计把我逼出来的
I've confessed it. Your sweet ruse has forced it out of me.
我告诉你 我没有你想象的那么坏
I'm going to tell you something. I'm better than you think.
我比你想象的要磊落,我向你发誓 - 好吧,我现在就走
I'm nobler than you think, I swear it to you. - All right. I'll take my leave of you.
不会再上这儿来。我们在哪儿相会? - 快啊,告诉我
This is the last time. Where shall we meet? Quickly, say it.
再吻一下 - 我对天发誓!
And one kiss. - I swear to God!
你是多么漂亮啊。你的脸… - 别这样,请你离开
How beautiful you are. Your face - - No, please. Please go away.
你告诉我,明天我们在哪儿相会? - 别!
You tell me where we're gonna meet tomorrow. - No!
别说了,决定了 - 求你离开我
It's over. It's decided. - Please leave me.
在果园, 两点钟见面,好吗?
By the orchard, 2:00. Yes?
放开我,放开我…
Let me go. Let me -
哦,天哪
Oh, God.
好啊
Very well.
没关系
Never mind it.
我亲爱的朋友,今天…
Today, my dear friend -
天气…
The weather -
你们觉不觉得 先前看着还阴云霾霾的天…
Wouldn't you say the weather, which looked so cloudy formerly...
这会儿变了,出太阳了…
is changed and the sun's out...
让这下午变得迷人起来了?
in what we must say has turned into a splendid afternoon?
冬麦长势不错
The winter crop's quite good actually.
可惜的是…
The only mark against it is...
良辰苦短,日子不长…
the days grow short and -
有谁能改变这个呢?
What can anyone do about that?
我恳求你…
I would entreat you...
求你…
please...
用尽你一切的办法,发挥影响 让我丈夫和我…
to exercise all of your influence to see that my husband and I...
马上离开这个地方
quit this place at once.
就今天下午
This afternoon.
你听到了吗? - 是的
Do you hear? - Yes.
你听到我说的话了吗?
Did you hear what I said?
我…我… 我全看见了
You know, I - I - I saw this whole thing.
我…
I -
告诉我你—— [哭]
Tell me you - [Crying]
听到了我说的话
Heard what I said.
我们今天就走
We're leaving here today.
大人,我自己最近感觉…
You know, Your Excellency, I myself have been feeling...
也不怎么好
particularly other than well of late.
虽然我的毛病是头 [咳嗽]
Although in my case it's my head. [Coughs]
我的头尤其觉得… - 别的人呢?
My head in particular has been feeling - - Where are the others?
他们在哪儿?我讨厌这屋子
Where are they? I hate this house.
我♥干♥嘛住在一个迷宫里面? 26个房♥间,人们四处游荡…
Why should I live in a labyrinth? Twenty-six rooms, everybody wandering -
请叫岳母过来
Please ask Maman to come in here.
[叹息] 女士们,先生们,请你们坐下
[Sighs] Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated.
他说什么了? - 哦,等等
What did he say? - Oh, not now.
说了什么?
What is it?
[亚历山大] 我就是没法学着过乡下的生活
[Alexandr] I simply cannot learn to live the country life.
他不会再来这儿了,是这样吗? - [含混声]
He won't be coming here anymore, is that it? - [Chattering]
告诉我,是不是? - [亚历山大] 苏尼亚.
Tell it to me. Yes? - [Alexandr] Sonya.
苏尼亚!
Sonya!
好啊,她不理我 奶妈,你过来坐下好吗?
Fine, she ignores me. Oh, Nurse, would you come in too, please?
现在,女士们,先生们,你们能…
And now, ladies and gentlemen, if you would...
把你们的向日葵脑袋,转向我么
like the sunflower, turn your attentive heads.
这位是岳母 - [微弱声音]
Here is Maman. - [Indistinct]
现在,女士们,先生们…
Now, ladies and gentlemen...
“我召集各位来这里,公民们 是要告诉你们监察长…. (这是在引用果戈理1836年小说《钦差大臣》的情节)
"I've summoned you here, citizens, to inform you that the inspector general...
要到我们这里访问” (这是在引用果戈理1836年小说《钦差大臣》的情节)
has chosen to pay us a visit."
[笑]
[Laughing]
呃,不开玩笑了,谈正经事…
Uh, joking aside then, and in a serious vein...
我请你们来这儿,是想来请各位帮忙、提建议 希望各位不必吝惜
I've asked you here for your help and advice in the full hope that I shall receive them.
我是个学者,一个书虫
I'm a scholar, a man of books.
我一直对错综复杂的...
I've long been a stranger to the intricacies...
变化无常的经济活动比较隔膜
the vicissitudes of the business life.
如果没有各位帮忙,指点 我不会有今天
I cannot live without the help and guidance of practical folk.
所以我请你们…
So, I've asked you...
依万•彼得洛维奇,叶琳娜…
Ivan Petrovich, Yelena...
伊里亚•伊里奇…
Ilya llych -
岳母 - 啊
Maman. - Ah.
(我是)一个老人,一个病了的人
An old man, not a well man.
从阅历中领悟到… (拉丁语,意为“同一个夜晚为我们所有人驻留”)
manet omnes una nox A man who knows from his age - manet omnes una nox -
啊哈 [咯咯笑]
Uh-huh. [Chuckling]
时光流逝,无人能免;生老病死,人之常情
That time and tide happens to us all.
我的一生要完结了 - 哦 [笑]
My life is finished. - Oh. [Chuckling]
可我还有一个年轻的妻子…
电影精选列表