And the professor -
教授不信任我
the professor mistrusts me.
他怕你 - 他怕我?
He fears you. - He fears me?
是啊,他怕
Yes, he does.
苏尼亚跟他父亲过不去…
Sonya's angry with her father...
跟我闹别扭 已经两星期没跟我说话了
pettish with me, hasn't spoken to me in the last two weeks.
一个词也没说
Not one word.
你恨我丈夫
And you hate my husband.
你看不起你妈妈 又不打算把情感藏着掖着
You despise your mother and you make no effort to conceal it.
一天来这么二十回 我快要哭出来了
I go around 20 times a day, I'm on the edge of tears.
这个家真是不幸福
One would not say this is a happy home.
哦,我们不谈这个了,行不?
Oh, let's drop this discourse, shall we?
你是个受过教育的人
You're an educated man...
一个体贴的人
a thoughtful man.
我们的世界 不是被战争和强盗破坏的…
Our world is not worsened by fires or by robbers...
你明白么?
but do you understand?
是憎恨
By hate.
我们的世界是被憎恨破坏的…
Our world's destroyed by hate...
种种狭隘心肠、琐碎争执
by pettiness.
你要做的就是要坚强…
And your job should be to be strong...
别对周围的人吹毛求疵 别去抱怨…
and not to carp at those around you, not to grumble...
而要调解 让人们和好
but simply to reconcile and to make peace.
我先跟你和好吧 - 别,停手
I'd make my peace with you. - No, stop that.
[叹息]
[Sighs]
我希望你离开这儿
I'd like it if you left.
[笑] 现在,求你了
[Laughs] Now, please.
雨就要停了 一切都会焕然一新
The rain is ending. Everything will be refreshed.
大地在呼气
The earth exhales.
可是我却不能焕然一新…
But I will not be refreshed...
无论风雨来,风雨去
by the coming and the passing of the storm.
每日每夜,我觉得,我整个的生命…
My whole life, day and night, I feel that...
往日挥霍在胡闹当中
I've squandered my past on nonsense.
当下浸渍了荒诞与空虚
My present is sunk in absurdity.
我只对你有感觉
My one feeling is for you.
我怎能放弃它? 我生命中唯一的感觉
How can I renounce it? My one feeling in life.
就要逝去 像射入井中的一缕阳光
It's dying like a ray of sun that's shone into a well.
你在和我说…
You speak to me...
爱情吗?
of love?
我能怎么做呢?
How am I to deal with that?
抱歉,我必须说晚安了
Forgive me. I must say good night.
同时 在我的身边…
Coincidentally, though, here by my side...
就在这个屋子里 还有一个人的生命也在被挥霍、被葬送着
another person's life is being wasted in this house.
还能是谁的呢?
Whose could that be?
你还在等什么? 等你的生命结束吗?
What are you waiting for? For your life to end?
到底是什么愚蠢无意义的规矩 拦着你?
What stupid, pointless principle is standing in your way?
你明白我在试图说些什么吗?
Do you comprehend what I'm trying to tell you?
你喝醉了吗?
Are you drunk?
很有可能哦 [笑] - [笑]
It could very well be. [Laughs] - [Laughs]
医生在哪儿?
Where's the doctor?
他在我的房♥间睡大觉 - [笑]
He's spending the night in my room. - [Laughs]
可能…可能…
Could be. It could be.
什么都有可能 - [笑]
Anything could be. - [Laughing]
你为什么一直喝酒? - 为什么?
Why have you been drinking? - Why?
因为酒能给我幻想…
Because it gives me the illusion...
幻想我可能还活着…
that I might be alive.
[笑]
[Laughs]
别骂我
Don't scold me.
你以前从来不喝酒
You never used to drink.
我现在喝了 - 是的,我知道
I drink now. - Yeah, I know.
你从来没有说这么多话 - 没有吗?
And you never spoke so much. - I didn't?
也许只是…
Perhaps that's just -
去睡觉吧…你让我觉得无聊了
Go to bed. You bore me.
是吗?
Do I?
哦,我亲爱我的女神,小宝贝
Oh, my enchanted one, my darling.
别,住手 天啊,你恶心到我了!
No, no, no. God, you disgust me!
十年前…
Ten years ago...
在我姐姐那儿我常碰见她
I'd see her at my sister's.
那时她十七岁…
She was 17...
我三十七岁
and I was 37.
我早该向她求婚的 那样现在她就是我的妻子了…
I could have proposed to her, and now she'd be my wife...
然后我们俩会被暴风雨惊醒
and both of us would've been woken by the storm.
“雷声吓到了你”
The thunder frightened you.
“别害怕,我在这儿”
Don't be afraid. I'm here.
苍天啊,为什么我变老了? 在我身上发生了什么?
Why, in the name of God, am I old? What happened to me?
[叹息,笑]
[Sighs, Chuckles]
可恶的伪道德…
It's that damned pseudo-morality...
还有那个又懒又蠢的知识分子
and that lazy, stupid intellect.
关于“世界毁灭”的胡言乱语、胡思乱想
Jargon, ideas about the "ruin of the world."
他妈的她以为她是谁啊?
Who the hell does she think she is?
[叹息]
[Sighs]
他们骗我
They cheated me.
我以前崇拜那个人
I worshipped that man.
我和苏尼亚 卖♥♥命似的压榨…
Sonya and I, we squeezed the last dregs...
田庄的一点一滴的收成
from that estate like slaves.
我们自己省着吃的
Begrudged ourselves food.
给他送去成千上万的钱
We sent thousands to him.
我们干嘛不送给一个真正的天才呢?
Why shouldn't we to a man of genius?
我们以他为傲
We basked in him.
现在这个人退休了…
Now the man retires...
真是再明显不过了
it's screamingly clear.
他留下了什么作为遗产? 这个“思想巨人”?
What does he leave as his legacy? This colossus?
什么作品?什么——
What work? What -
他什么也没留下
He leaves nothing.
一页也没有
Not a single page.
什么都没有,就是个骗子
A nothing, a fraud.
可恶的落第秀才…
A vicious failure...
欺骗那爱护他的人
who cheated a man who loved him.
[呼气]
[Exhales]
[阿斯特罗夫] 弹点什么吧 - 别,别,别,别,屋子里的人都睡觉了
[Astrov] Play something. - No, no, no, no. The whole house is asleep.
哦,弹点吧
Oh, play it.
哦!
Aww!
就你一个人?
All alone?
没有女人,哦
No ladies, eh?
[笑]
[Chuckles]
♪ 屋子飞呀飞 暖坑飞呀飞♪
♪ The house is flying The stove is flying ♪
♪ 弄得主人家,上哪睡觉去?♪♪
♪ Where can the master make his bed? ♪♪
暴风雨把我吵醒了
The storm woke me.
下了些雨
Some rain.
我听到(这里传出)叶琳娜的声音
I heard Yelena.
很有可能(是她)
Very probably.
她是个雍容华贵的女人
She's a splendid woman.
[叹息]
[Sighs]
我们医生各执己见、一筹莫展的时候 求老天赐几包仙方神药吧
God help us when doctors disagree.
全国哪个镇、哪家药店的药这里没有?
Is there a town whose pharmacy's not represented here?
整个区肯定都烦死他的痛风了
The whole region must be sick of his gout.
你说说,他是真病还是假病啊?
You tell me - is he ill or shamming?
真病
He's ill.
那你呢?你有啥好闷闷不乐的? 天生富有同情心?
And you? What's your complaint? A sympathetic nature?
[嘲笑]
[Scoffs]
难不成因为爱上了病人的妻子 你也病倒了?
Or could you be sick with love for the invalid's wife?
我们只是朋友 - 已经是了?
We're just friends. - Already?
你这话是什么意思?
Well, now, what could that mean?
一男一女做成朋友,只能算 这个顺序的最终阶段:
A woman and a man can be friends only at the end term of this sequence:
首先,相识…
First, acquaintances...
然后,相恋…
and then lovers...
再然后——
and then -
没错,做朋友
that's right, friends.
华丽丽亮瞎狗眼的哲学
A lovely, elegant philosophy.
[笑] 你说不是么?
[Laughs] Ya think so?
好吧我承认,我是落入俗人之列了
Yes, I confess, I'm becoming a vulgarian.
我还喝酒呢
电影精选列表