Sad roses.
秋天的玫瑰
Autumn roses.
给你的
For you.
悲哀的秋天玫瑰
Sad autumn roses.
现在都九月了
It's already September.
我们在这里怎么捱过冬天啊!
How are we gonna get through the winter here?
医生在哪儿?
Where's the doctor?
在万尼亚舅舅房♥里 他正在写什么
He's up in Uncle Vanya's room. He's writing something.
[叶琳娜笑]
[Yelena Laughing]
舅舅走了,我真高兴 因为我有话和你说
I'm glad Uncle's gone, 'cause I wanted to talk to you.
关于什么的?
About what?
“关于什么的” - [笑]
"About what?" - [Laughs]
我丑
I'm ugly.
哦,你有漂亮的头发 漂亮的眼睛…
Oh, you have beautiful hair, and you have beautiful eyes -
别这样,对没有魅力的女人,人们才夸 她头发漂亮
No. The unattractive woman is told that she has beautiful hair...
眼睛漂亮
and beautiful eyes.
[叹息]
[Sighs]
我爱他六年了
I've loved him for six years.
我爱他胜似爱我的母亲
I love him more than I love my own mother.
我时时刻刻都仿佛听见他的声音 觉着他的手在握着我的手
I always hear his voice, and I always feel his hand on my hand.
我总是——总是望着门 期待着什么时候,他——
And I always - always look at the door, like at any moment and -
我老是找你来谈他 他在这儿,他眼睛里就看不见我
I keep coming to you about him. And he's here. He looks right through me.
我每晚每晚地祈祷 我知道我没有希望了
All night long, I pray. I know I have no hope.
昨天我向万尼亚舅舅承认了
Yesterday, I confessed to Uncle Vanya.
佣人们都知道我爱他 谁都知道了
All the servants know I love him. Everybody knows.
他怎么想的?
What does he think?
他简直就没有注意到我
He doesn't notice me.
嗯,他是个怪人
Well, he's a strange man.
要不让我来接近他? 你看怎么样?
Why not let me approach him? What do you think?
我很会谨慎地
I'll be discreet.
非常柔和地探问他
A most gentle hint.
真的,你这么不明不白的,到底要到过到几时呢?
Really, how long are you to live in uncertainty?
他要么爱你,要么不爱 是或不是
He loves you, or he doesn't. Yes or no.
如果不爱…
If it's no...
那以后就别让他上这儿来
then let him stop coming here.
好吗?
Yes?
他说过要给我几张地图看看
He said he would show me his maps.
跟他说我要见他
Tell him that I want him.
你会把实话告诉我吗?
And you'll tell me the truth?
哦,我会的,因为…
Oh, I will because...
我觉得实话 再怎么可怕…
I think the truth, no matter how bad...
总比不明不白要好
is always better than an uncertainty.
我答应你
I promise you.
[哭] 不明不白更好 因为至少还有希望
[Crying] Not knowing is better because then at least there's hope.
你说什么? - 没什么
What's that? - Nothing.
[思考] 主…
[Thinking] Lord...
知道了别人的秘密,可又无能为力 还有什么比这更糟?
what's worse than knowing someone's secret and standing by powerless?
显然这个男人并不爱她
Clearly the man cares nothing for her.
为什么他和她不能结合?
Why shouldn't he take her?
他这把年纪的乡村医生?
A country doctor his age?
一个善良、纯洁、聪明的女孩
A kind, pure, intelligent girl.
娶她作妻子有什么不行?
What's wrong with her for a wife?
没什么不行
Nothing.
没什么
Not a thing.
可怜的孩子
Poor child.
在这样一个灰暗的世界上生活 每天听见的,全是些庸俗的言谈
Live in a gray world like this, hear nothing but the banal every day.
这个男人出现了
Then this man appears.
帅气的男人
A handsome man.
有魅力的男人
A captivating man.
被这样的男人…
To yield...
吸引着
to such a man.
万尼亚说, “你的血管里流着美人鱼的血液
Vanya said, "Mermaid's blood runs in your veins.
一辈子只这一次,让你做回你自己吧”
For once in your life, let yourself go."
哦,我要不要做呢?
Oh, should I not do that?
一辈子只这一次?
For once in my life?
一辈子只这一次, 这男人每天到这儿来…
For once in my life, when the man comes here every day...
每天 我猜得到他是为什么来的
and every day I know the reason why he comes.
哦,天哪
Oh, God.
我已经败坏了
I'm stained already.
我真想跪在苏尼亚面前 求她饶恕
I should fall on my knees to Sonya and beg her forgiveness.
[脚步声]
[Footsteps Approaching]
[阿斯特罗夫] 早啊
[Astrov] Good morning.
早
Good morning.
你想—— 你想看我的图
You wanted - You wanted to see my drawings.
嗯,昨天你说你有一些地图,正在画着呢?
Uh, yesterday, you said you had some maps you were working on?
对,我有 - 你现在有空吗?
Yes, I have them. - Are you free?
有空
I am.
嗯
Um -
你是在哪里出生的?
Uh, where were you born?
呃,彼得堡
Uh, in Petersburg.
进的什么学校? - 音乐学院 (著名的圣彼得堡音乐学院)
And where did you study? - In the conservatory.
嗯,你也许不会觉得这很有趣
Mm-hmm. You may find that this won't interest you.
为什么不会呢?
No? Why not?
的确,我不了解乡村 - 嗯哼
It's true, I don't know the country. - Uh-huh.
那个,呃
The, um...
地形学
topography.
[笑] 对
[Chuckles] Indeed.
我从书本上也读过不少,我…
But I've read a great deal. I -
在万尼亚的房♥间我有一张专有工作台 我浑身疲乏,头昏脑胀的时候…
I have my own worktable in Vanya's room, and when I'm on the point of extreme exhaustion...
我就丢下一切,逃到这儿来 花一两个钟头弄地图
I steal away to spend an hour or two over my maps.
万尼亚和苏尼亚在那儿算账…
Vanya and Sophie working away at the accounts...
我就坐在他们旁边 坐在工作台上,画一画
and I'm seated beside them at my worktable, painting away.
我觉得温暖,一切都安闲
And I'm warm. Everything's quiet.
我静静地
I'm at peace.
听外面蟋蟀唧唧地鸣叫
I hear the crickets outside.
完全静谧的氛围
Totally at peace.
每月也就那么一次
Once a month perhaps.
好啦
All right.
这是我们地区五十年前的情形
Now this is our district as it was 50 years ago.
绿色都代表树林 你可以看到,整个地区有一半是密布着森林的
The greens indicate the forests. As you see, half of the whole is wooded.
绿色上面有红网纹的地方 有成群的野鹿和野羊
Where we see the green crosshatched with red, we have the range of elk and wild goats.
植物界和动物界,我全画上的
I show both flora and the fauna here.
这湖上 有天鹅、鲜鸭、鹅…
On the lakes, there were swans, geese, ducks...
据老年人说, “成堆”飞鸟,他们会说
and, as the old folks say, "a power of birds," they would say.
还有这些大村小落 各色各样的小农庄
We have the villages and hamlets, and here and there the various small farms.
前哨,寺院和水磨坊
Outposts, religious encampments, water mills -
有不少牛和马 这些用蓝色表示
Much cattle, and horses. These are marked with blue.
从前这一带总是牛马成群 每一家,平均有12匹马
There were great herds here. Each household kept, on the average, 12 horses.
现在,看这儿…
Now, here...
二十五年过去了
25 years have passed.
我们可以看到全区只有三分之一 有植被了
Now already we see that only one-third of the area is timbered.
野羊没了 麋鹿还能零星看到…
The goats are gone. We still see elk occasionally...
绿色和蓝色全都淡多了
but the blues and greens are vanishing and, uh, so on.
我们再看第三部分 这就是这个区现在的情形…
As we go down to the third rendition where we see the district as it is today...
没有成片的绿色了
there's no solid green.
野鹿、天鹅、鹅全绝迹了 从前的居民点都没有看见了
The elk and swans and geese have disappeared. There's no sign of the old settlements.
总而言之,这简直就是一幅 不折不扣的逐渐退化的图画…
In short, here's a perfect picture of a gradual and relentless decay...
再过十年或十二年…
which, in 10 or 12 more years...
退化就会完成 土地就死掉了
will be totally complete, and the land will be dead.
你会说,挺好的 这正是文明的深入影响…
So you say, fine. You say deep cultural influences are at work...
旧的生活自然应该让位给新的
and that the old life must naturally give way to the new.
我会同意你的看法, 如果我们在这些毁了的森林的遗迹上…
And I would agree with you if in place of decimated forests...
修了工厂、铁道、学校
we had industry, railroads, schools.
人们会因此更幸福、更富裕、更健康
If the populous were happier, better employed, in better health.
可是我们做了些什么呢? 照旧有泥沼,照旧有蚊虫
But what do we have here? We have the same swamps, the same mosquitoes...
照旧道路不修,照旧有伤寒 白喉,佝偻——贫穷病
the same lack of roads, the same typhus, diphtheria, rickets - diseases of poverty.
照旧有火灾
The same eternal fires.
我们看到的是一种人力无法支持的生存斗争…
So that what we see is a struggle for existence that is beyond human strength...
在斗争中我们退化得无知且懒散
where we degenerate in ignorance and sloth.
当一个人寒冷、饥饿、害病的时候
And so man, freezing, starving, diseased -
为了苟延残喘,保全儿女…
电影精选列表