But I possess a young wife...
我们继续住在这个乡村 是不太可能了
and for us to continue living in the country is simply not possible.
我们生来就不适合乡间生活
We are not made to live the country life.
住在城里…
Nor can we live in town...
靠这点田产来维持城市生活 也不行
on an income of the magnitude this estate provides.
[笑] 我们可以把森林卖♥♥掉
[Chuckles] We could sell the forest.
[笑]
[Chuckles]
可这办法太极端、还不可再生
A measure both extreme and nonrenewable.
一旦卖♥♥了,就没有更多进账了
For once sold, it yields no more income.
我们想一个什么办法,来保证…
So where can we seek to find a strategy that provides...
我们有固定的收入来源呢?
both a definite and still a permanent source of income?
我找了,我想找到了…
I have sought for and, I think, found that strategy...
现在不揣冒昧告诉大家
and now have the honor of presenting it to you.
大略地说一说…
In broad strokes, in general principle...
我们这份产业的出息 平均是2%
our estate yields on the average two percent.
我提议卖♥♥掉它
I propose to sell it.
如果我们卖♥♥掉产业 去投资有价证券…
If we sell the estate and invest in interest-bearing bonds...
我们能得4%到5%
we receive four to five percent.
4%到5% 啊!
Four to five!
我想这富余的钱…
And I think there'll be enough surplus...
足够在芬兰买♥♥个别♥墅♥了!
to purchase a villa in Finland!
等等,不好意思 呃, 你可以重复一遍刚说的话吗?
Excuse me. I'm sorry. Uh, would you repeat what you said?
我要,用收益, 投资有价证券…
I will, with the proceeds, invest in interest-bearing bonds...
剩下了不管多少钱…
and with whatever residue there is...
去芬兰买♥♥个小房♥子
purchase a small home in Finland.
对
Yes.
不,不是芬兰那部分 你…你说了收益
No, not the Finland part. You - You said the proceeds.
什么的收益?
The proceeds of what?
我把产业卖♥♥掉的收益
My sale of the estate.
这就对啦 就是这个…
Ah, yes. You see, now that was the thing...
吸引了我的注意
that caught my attention.
你要卖♥♥产业?
You're going to sell the estate?
那—— [笑] 我去哪儿?
And - [Chuckles] Wh-where do I go?
还有…还有…呃,这个,苏尼亚去哪儿?
And - And, uh - And Sonya here, please?
还有我的母亲 我是不是鸡毛蒜皮了?
Uh, and my mother, if I may be so picayune?
[亚历山大] 是鸡毛蒜皮了,到时候会讨论的
[Alexandr] Why, certainly. All in good time.
不能一口吃成胖子啊 - 是不能
One cannot do everything at once. - No, one cannot.
说到人的愚昧无知…
You know, speaking of human ignorance...
我一直以为你打算卖♥♥的 这份产业属于苏尼亚
I always supposed that this estate, which you're going to sell, belonged to Sonya.
别 - (让我说下去)如果我可以的话…
No. - If I may...
因为我去世的父亲把这份产业买♥♥了下来 当作我姐姐的陪嫁…
as my late father purchased this estate as a dowry for my sister...
我愚昧无知,看低了法律 让这产业从…
so that it passed, in my ignorance to look upon the law...
我姐姐继承给苏尼亚 产业属于苏尼亚
from my sister to Sonya, to whom it belongs.
是啊,谁否认这个了? - 好
Certainly. Who denies it? - Well -
它当然属于苏尼亚,不得到她的同意 我也不能想着卖♥♥掉它…
Of course, it belongs to Sonya, without whose consent one would not think of selling it...
是…是为了她的利益,我提议卖♥♥的
and - and for whose benefit it shall be sold.
我疯了吗?我是不是在胡说? 我们为什么要听这个?为什么——
Am I out of my mind? Am I raving? Why are we listening to this? Why -
好了!求你别对质亚历山大! 求你了!
Please! Please don't contradict Alexandr! Please!
相信我 他比你我看得更清楚该做什么
Believe me, he sees far better than we what is right.
好吧,我要喝杯水
Well, I'm going to have a drink of water.
随你们说什么…
Then you just say...
随你们说
whatever you wish to say.
你… - 你为什么这么激动?
You just - - Why do you inflame yourself?
我说我的计划完美、理想了吗?
Do I say my plan is ideal?
是个计划,只是个计划!
It's a plan. Just a plan!
要是不合适,我就放弃这个想法
If it is found unsuitable, I shall discard it.
大人 - 嗯
Your Excellency - - Yes.
我自己啊 除了尊崇你的学问…
I myself have, in addition to my reverence for your learning -
嗯 - 还有一种血缘上的感情…
Yes. - A feeling of kinship...
让我呆在您身边
which brings me close to you.
我的哥哥 我想您知道他的, 格里哥里•伊里奇——
Now, my brother, whom I think you know, Grigory llych -
您认识他舅兄, 康斯坦丁•特罗费莫奇•拉克杰莫诺夫 吗?
Do you know his brother-in-law, Fustian Trofich Lakidomov?
他也有个学位—— - 别,现在别谈这个,求你了!
He has a degree too - - No, not now. Not now. Please!
别,我们在说正事! - 好吧
No, we're talking business! - All right.
问问他
Ask him.
我该问他什么? - 这产业是从他叔父手里买♥♥过来的
What should I ask him? - The estate was purchased from his uncle.
不是吗? - 是的,按着当时的价钱买♥♥的
Was it not? - Yes, it was, for the price at that time.
是的,花的价钱是…
Yes, it was, for the price...
95,000 卢布…
of 95,000 rubles...
我父亲现付了70,000 块
of which my father paid down 70...
其余的是赊欠
leaving a debt outstanding of -
[喊] 你现在在不在听?
[Shouting] Now are you following this?
这份产业是绝对也买♥♥不成的…
Because this estate could not have been bought...
要不是我放弃了我自己 应该继承的一份…
had I not renounced my share, you see, of my inheritance...
情愿让给我爱着的姐姐
in favor of my sister, whom I dearly loved.
此外,要没有我做牛做马地干活, 把赊欠还清…
Additionally, had I not toiled like an ox to discharge the remaining debt -
对不起,我不该提这个建议 - 这些债之所以能还清…
I'm sorry I brought it up. - Which stands free and clear...
是靠了我 靠了我的努力
thanks to me, thanks to my efforts.
现在你走进来 提议把我赶出去,赶到雪地上去
And here you walk in here and propose throwing me out in the snow.
我经营着这份产业 25年了
I have managed the estate for 25 years.
25年来我工作 我给你送钱
For 25 years I have worked, I have sent you the money.
这么多年来,你一次…
During all that time, not once...
也没有为给你打工的人 着想过!
have you thought to think about the man who worked for you!
一次也没有
Not once.
25年来,你一直一年只会付给我…
Twenty-five years, you have paid me...
可怜的五百卢布
the magnificent sum of 500 rubles a year.
一年五百卢布
500 rubles a year.
你从来也没有想过 给我涨一文半文钱
And not once did it occur to you that you might increase it.
依万•彼得洛维奇,我不是个太知道世务的人 有要求你随时都可以提出来
Ivan Petrovich, I am not a practical man. You could've raised it anytime you wanted.
哦,我明白了 我本来可以去偷!
Oh-ho, I see. I should've stolen!
你鄙视我,就因为我不是个贼!
And you despise me because I'm not a thief!
是啊,我本来可以去偷 这样我现在也不会是个穷光蛋!
Yes, I should've stolen. Then I wouldn't be a pauper today!
让,求你了 - 万尼亚,万尼亚,注意用语 (“让”是俄语“万尼亚”这个名字的法语式叫法)
Jean, please. - Vanya, Vanya, words.
别毁了和谐的关系
Don't ruin good relations.
我活得像墙里的老鼠一样 我和我母亲
I've lived like a mouse in the wall, my mother and I.
我们的思想和感情 都围着你转
Our thoughts and our feelings turned toward you.
谈论你的著作 引你为无上的光荣…
Talked about your works, we talked about our pride in you...
提起你的名字都充满敬意
mentioned your name in awe.
晚上,我们读你的 那些杂♥志♥文章…
Our nights were spent reading your periodicals...
和著作…
your publications...
现在想想就阵阵恶心
which now fill me with disgust.
我的视野现在开阔了 你写什么艺术?
My eyes have opened now. You write about art?
你懂个屁的艺术 因为你没有灵魂
You understand nothing about art, because you have no soul.
你这个草包,这个骗子!
You're a philistine, a fraud!
你像样点的东西,还能当个下脚料啥的,喂喂猪 - [亚历山大]你求你,别说了!
A swine feeding on the leavings of your betters. - [Alexandr] I beg you, stop it!
[亚历山大] 我走了 - 你蒙骗了我们!
[Alexandr] I'm leaving. - You bilked us!
我说你消停一下吧 - 我偏不停!我偏不!
I insist you stop - - No, I won't stop! I won't!
还没完呢!我还有别的话要说! 你毁掉了我的一生!
Not finished! I have something else to say! You ruined my life!
我一生最好的年头都浪费给你了 你这个老贼!
I lost the best years of my life for you, you thief!
你这个鸡♥巴♥,你毁了我的一生! - 我受不了…我走了!
You assassin, you ruined my life! - I cannot - I-I'm going!
[亚历山大吼] 你到底要什么?
[Alexandr Shouting] What is it you want?
你怎么能那样对我说话?
And how can you speak to me that way?
谁给你的权利?
What gives you the right?
你屁都不是!屁都不是! - 啊
You're nothing. Nothing! - Ah.
你要产业…
You want the estate...
是你的
it's yours.
你就拿去
Take it.
你就拿去!我不稀罕!
Take it! I've no need of it!
我受不了了!你们听见没? 我再也受不了了!我要走了!
I can't bear this hell! Do you hear me? I can't bear it any longer! I'm leaving!
我毁了这一切 我有才能,有智慧,有勇气!
I've ruined it all. I had talent, intelligence, courage!
我本可以成为叔本华! - [呜咽]
I could've been a Schopenhauer! - [Moaning]
我本可以成为下一个陀思妥耶夫斯基!
I could've been the new Dostoyevsky!
我本可以创立新的哲学流派! - [呜咽]
I could've designed a new philosophy! - [Moaning]
我在说些什么?
What am I saying?
我疯了吗?岳母
Am I losing my mind? Maman.
岳母,我痛苦什么,岳母?
Maman. What is this pain, Maman?
[万尼亚] 岳母?岳母?
[Vanya] Maman? Maman?
岳母 - 照亚历山大说的做
Maman. - Do as Alexandr says.
我该做什么? 我该做什么?
What am I going to do? What am I going to do?
好吧,好吧,好吧!
All right. All right, all right!
我知道了。我知道了!
电影精选列表