Yes. Fascinating.
[笑] 你看着还没那么老吧
[Laughing] You don't seem that old.
您看起来…嗯,也不过三十六七?
What would we say? Um, 36, 37?
[笑] - 所以呢?
[Laughs] - So?
好吧,总是孤零零呆在树林里, 说实话,能多有趣啊?
Well, how interesting can that be, really, alone in the woods all the time?
我看挺单调乏味的
I should find it quite monotonous.
不,的确是 的确是非常有趣的
No, it's-it's really - it's really quite interesting.
每年他都开♥发♥新的森林 想办法不让老林给人毁掉
Every year he plots new forests or he makes a plan to conserve the old ones.
为这他得过一枚奖章和一张奖状
He's received both a medal and a diploma for his work.
如果你们认真听 就知道是什么意思
If you listen to him, you'll see what he means.
他说森林装点着大地…
He says that forests embellish the land...
叫人懂得热爱美…
and that they instill in man a love of beauty...
他们心中的美
that they raise the mind.
嗯,它们调节气候…
Um, they moderate the climate...
在气候较温和的地方…
and in the lands where the climate is milder...
人们就不大和自然斗争…
then people struggle less with nature...
大地上生活的人们就更和蔼、善良…
and the people in those lands are milder and gentler...
言语更加优美纯净 一举一动更加温文尔雅…
and their speech is more refined, and their movements are more graceful...
他们滋生出艺术与科学 他们的哲学中蕴含着快乐…
and they cultivate the arts and sciences, and there's joy in their philosophy...
他们毕恭毕敬地对待女性
and they treat women with nobleness.
说得好!说得好!好极了!
Bravo! Bravo! This is magnificent.
可这个不大叫人信服啊,我的朋友 我还得拿柴块来烧炉子
But now it's not convincing, my friend, as I still must fuel my stoves...
用你珍爱的木材来造房♥子啊
and build with those same woods that you prize.
可以拿泥炭烧炉子 - 嗯?
Burn peat in your stoves. - Hmm?
用砖石作谷仓 明白吗?
Build your barn of stones. You understand?
是的,有时候我们出于 需要而砍树
Yes, sometimes we cut wood out of necessity.
可是为什么要滥砍呢?为什么?
But why be wanton? Why?
我们的的森林倒在斧头砍伐之下
Our forests fall before the ax.
千千万万的树木,全毁了
Billions of trees, all perishing.
野兽和野鸟的家都变成了一片荒芜
The homes of birds and beasts being laid waste.
河流变浅、变干
The level of the rivers falls, and they dry up.
宏伟的风景消失了,一去不返
Sublime landscapes disappear, never to return...
因为我们想不到弯一下腰 就可以从地上拾起燃料来
because we haven't sense enough to bend down and pick fuel up from the ground.
不是么?
Isn't this so?
把自己不能创造的东西毁掉 人类到底是什么样的存在啊?
What must human beings be to destroy what they can never create?
上天给了我们理性与思考的能力 我们能运用它改善我们的命运…
God's given us reason and power of thought so that we may improve our lot...
除了浪费,我们运用这些力量干什么了?
and what have we used these powers for but waste?
我们毁了我们的树林 我们的河流日日干涸…
We've destroyed our forests, our rivers run dry...
野生动物快绝迹了…
our wildlife is all but extinct...
我们的气候反常了
our climate ruined.
每一天,每一天 不管朝哪里看…
And every day, every day, wherever one looks...
我们的生活都更可憎了
our life is more hideous.
我知道了,你们觉得我很好笑
Oh, I see. You think me amusing.
这些对你们而言好像是 哪位可怜的怪人的想法
These seem to you the thoughts of some poor eccentric.
也许—— 也许我是天真了
Perhaps - Perhaps it's naive, too, on my part.
可能你们这么想,可是我走过 被我从斧头下救回来的树林的时候
Perhaps you think that, but I pass by the woods I've saved from the ax...
我听见那些树沙沙地叹息
and I hear the forest sighing.
那些我亲手栽种的树
I planted that forest.
我觉得也许我们的力量可以控制
And I think things may be in our power.
明白么? 气候可以由我们控制
You understand? Perhaps the climate itself is in our control.
为什么不能呢?
Why not?
如果千百年以后 人们会幸福…
And if in a thousand years, people are happy...
我就为那幸福尽了力
I will have played a part in that happiness.
绵薄之力
A small part.
种下了一棵白桦 看着它扎根
I plant a birch tree. I watch it take root.
它长大…它在风中摇
It grows. It sways in the wind.
我觉得很自豪
And I feel such pride.
唉,唉,我没空了 我该走了
Well. Well, my time is up. I must be off.
谢谢,华夫饼
Thank you, Waffles.
当然,有可能 我就是一个怪人
And, of course, it's possible I am just an eccentric.
[吻]
[Kisses]
感谢您的热情接待
And thank you for the honor of your hospitality.
我们什么时候能再见到你? - 我不知道
When will we see you again? - I can't say.
但愿不要再过一个月
Sooner than next month, I hope.
[笑]
[Laughing]
你——
You -
怎么了?
What?
你又发小脾气了?
You've fallen into one of your moods again?
你说什么? - 你真是不可理喻
Excuse me? - You're being impossible.
我? - 对,你就是
Was I? - Yes, you were.
你干嘛要惹你妈妈不爽? - [咕哝]
Why are you baiting your mother? - [Grunts]
今天早上吃早饭 你还跟亚历山大吵架
And this morning at breakfast, you quarreled with Alexandr.
是啊!
Yes!
不好意思
Excuse me.
真是小肚鸡肠 - 小肚鸡肠?
How petty. - Petty?
对呀 - 要是我烦他呢?
Yes. - What if I hate him?
你为啥烦他呀? - ♪♪ [吉他声]
Why should you hate him? - ♪♪ [Acoustic Guitar]
他不是跟别人都一样
He's like everybody else.
他也不比你糟呀 [笑]
He's no worse than you. [Laughs]
哦,看看你自己吧
Oh, look at yourself.
瞧瞧你的脸 瞧瞧你的神态
Look at your face. Look at the way you move.
你真是懒得生活,无精打采
You're too lazy to live, with your torpor.
懒得生活? - 是啊,你就是
Too lazy to live? - Yes, you are.
对
Yes.
我的确
I am.
我太无聊了 [笑]
I'm too bored. [Laughs]
你知道吗?
Do you know?
每个人都呵斥我丈夫
Everyone berates my husband.
每个人都呵斥他
Everyone berates him.
每个人都可怜我,哦,那个可怜的女人 配上这么一个老男人
Everybody pities me. Oh, the poor woman saddled with such an old man.
别人真的太关心我了
They're so concerned for me.
我说,请你原谅 关心得令人恶心。你说呢?
I mean, you must excuse me, but it's quite disgusting. Don't you think so?
既然不是自己的女人 为什么就不能平淡地看待呢
Why can you not look with indifference on a woman who's not your own?
[笑] - 为什么?因为医生说对了
[Laughs] - Why? Because the doctor's right.
你们每个人心里都有个破坏的恶魔 从不奉献
There is in each one of you a demon of destruction that spares nothing -
无论是对森林,对鸟,对女人…
neither forests, birds, women...
还是彼此相待
nor each other.
你知道吗,我不喜欢那种哲学
You know, I don't care for that philosophy.
他有一张有趣的脸
He has an interesting face.
“他”? - 我们的医生
"He"? - Our doctor.
嗯? - 紧张的脸
Yes? - Nervous face.
疲倦的脸,我觉得
A tired face, I think.
苏尼亚觉得他有魅力 - [笑]
Sonya finds him attractive. - [Laughs]
我觉得她爱上他了
I think she's in love with him.
我理解这感情
I understand it.
你知道么,我到这儿以后,他来过三次…
Do you know he's been here three times since I first came...
可是我一次也没有 和他好好儿谈过?
and I haven't once spoken with him properly?
他会怎么想啊?
What must he think?
他肯定觉得我无情无♥耻♥无理取闹 [笑]
He must think I'm mean. [Laughing]
哦,是吗?
Oh, must he?
我从来没有对他表示过友善
I've never shown him any kindness.
你知道为啥我们两个做了好朋友吗? - 不
Do you know why we're such good friends? - No.
因为我们俩都是倦怠烦闷的人啊
It's because we're both tiresome people.
我们两个都很笨 - [笑]
We're both dull. - [Chuckles]
别,别这么看着我,我不喜欢
No, please don't look at me that way. I don't like it.
我还能怎么看你呢? 我爱你!
Well, how else am I supposed to look at you? I love you!
♪♪ [吉他声停止]
♪♪ [Guitar Stops]
看着你,我看到了自己的生活
I look at you, and I see my life -
我看到了我的青春,看到了我的幸福
I see my youth and I see my happiness.
我知道你回报这些情感的机会
I know that the chance that you could reciprocate those feelings...
是不会有的
is nothing.
可是我什么都不想要 - [笑]
But I want nothing. - [Laughs]
只希望你能够让我,看着你 - 嘘!
I just want you to permit me to look at you - - Shh!
听到你的声音 - 嘘!他们会听见的
And to hear your voice. - Shh! Someone will hear you.
我只是希望你让我和你说话 只是想靠近你
I just want you to let me speak with you and just to be near you.
哦,天哪
Oh, God.
真可怕
This is awful.
[吻]
[Kisses]
[隆隆的雷声]
[Thunder Rumbling]
很好,好了
Good. Okay.
呃,下一幕 发生在几个星期后
电影精选列表