♪ Little did I know that love had won for me ♪
♪ 在你的怀抱里 ♪
♪ Here in your arms ♪
♪ 你是我的小心肝 ♪
♪ You still my heart again ♪
♪ 我嗅着你的味道好像初次呼吸 ♪
♪ And I breathe you in like I've never breathed till now ♪
♪ 当我信仰疲惫 希望变得渺茫 ♪
♪ When my faith gets tired and my hope seems lost... ♪
你知道我有多爱你吗
Do you have any idea how much I love you?
♪ 你的回忆围绕着我想起那首歌♥ ♪
♪ You spin me round and round and remind me of that song ♪
♪ 那首你为我而作的歌♥ ♪
♪ The one you wrote for me ♪
♪ 我们共舞 ♪
♪ And we dance ♪
♪ 我们共舞 ♪
♪ Oh, we dance ♪
♪ 我们共舞 我们共舞 ♪
♪ Oh, and we dance, we dance ♪
♪ 我们共舞 ♪
♪ We dance ♪
♪ 只有你和我 ♪
♪ Just you and me ♪
♪ 很庆幸我不孤独 ♪
♪ It's nice to know not alone ♪
♪ 你的怀抱就是我温暖的家 ♪
♪ I found my home here in your arms ♪
有一段时间 生活陷入了平庸的规律中
For a while, life settled into a predictable routine.
四年后
回首往事 就像暴风雨前的宁静
Looking back, it was like a calm before the storm,
一场真正的暴风雨
a really big storm.
同时提到"休斯顿"和"飓风"两个词
Mention "Houston" and "hurricane" in the same breath,
人们立刻就会想到"哈维"
and people immediately think of Harvey.
2017年8月29日 "哈维"飓风登陆休斯顿
没多少人记得"艾克"飓风
Not many folks remember hurricane Ike,
2008年9月8日 "艾克"飓风登陆休斯顿
这真的很奇怪 当它登陆时
which is really weird given that, when it landed,
它是美国历史上第三大破坏力的飓风
it was the third most destructive hurricane in U.S. History.
让"艾克"更加可怕的原因是
And what made Ike even scarier
它直接朝我们过来了
was that it was headed straight for us.
在那里登陆 但到了周六 有些地区
...where it will make landfall, but by Saturday, somewhere...
你在看吗
Are you watching this?
与四级的怪兽飓风打交道
...dealing with a category 4 monster.
你得联♥系♥你日程安排上的所有客户
You need to contact all of your scheduled clients
让她们待在家里
and tell them to stay home.
但是有40个女士还在指望着我们
But we have 40 women depending on us.
她们有些人没法再等两个星期
Some of them can't wait another two weeks.
会超出截止日期的
It'll be past the cutoff.
我们不能再等几天再取消吗
Can't we wait a little longer before canceling?
不行 如果出了事 我们会被起诉的
Mm, no. If anything were to happen, we could be sued.
我们承担不了这个责任
We cannot afford the liability.
我是说 在这个时间点
I mean, at this point,
休斯顿有一半人已经打包跑路了
half of Houston's already packing up to leave.
如果我早点把她们叫来呢
What if I bring in everyone early,
我重新预约医生周五来而不是周六呢
I rebook the doctor for Friday instead of Saturday?
我让所有人在下午三点前做完
I'll have everyone in and out by 3:00 P.M.
我不确定那是不是个好主意
Mm, I don't know if that's a good idea.
反正我都得给顾客打电♥话♥
We have to call all the clients anyway.
我们让她们自己选
Then we give them a choice.
要么重新预约两周后来要么明天来
Rebook two weeks from now or come in tomorrow.
那行
Do it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
驾驶员被超级大风所困
Motorists stranded, major winds,
可能会导致数百万用户断电
and loss of power potentially for several million customers.
我们周六真的不能待在这
We absolutely cannot be here on Saturday.
等等 为什么
Wait. Why?
大楼很坚固 我们还有备用发电机
The building's solid, and we have a backup generator.
但是交通已经瘫痪了
But traveling is going to be impossible,
树倒了 电线也倒了
with falling trees, downed power lines,
更不用说还有洪水了
not to mention the flooding.
再说了 明晚开车可能都是违法的
Plus, it's probably gonna be illegal to drive by tomorrow night.
我们得给这个名单上的所有女士打电♥话♥
We need to call every woman on this list.
她们周六不能过来
They can't come on Saturday.
希望他们预约明天
I'm hoping to rebook them for tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?
我会带两个外科医生来
I'm bringing in two surgeons.
我们在两个房♥间同时进行手术
We're running procedures in both rooms simultaneously.
争分夺秒
Everything needs to run like clockwork.
我们没有失误的时间
We don't have time to make mistakes.
一等最后一名病人休息好 我们就走
Once the last patient is through recovery, we're gone.
不做文书工作 不用清理
No paperwork, no cleanup.
我们关上门 赶回家 躲好
We bolt the door, race home, and hunker down.
想要完美结束 我们需要每一个人的帮助
But to make this work, we're gonna need everyone's help.
所以你们加入吗
So are you guys in?
-行 如你所愿 -行
- Yeah, I'm in. Whatever you need. - Yeah.
-说干就干 -好
- Let's do it. - Okay.
那我们分头开始工作吧
Then let's divvy this up and get started.
我们要谨慎 因为
We want to be discreet because...
♪ 不管你经历了什么 ♪
♪ Whatever it is you may be going through... ♪
第二天
And the following day,
在通知时间不到18个小时的情况下
with less than 18 hours' notice,
预约的每一个病人都开了
we brought in every one of our scheduled patients,
我们为她们做完了手术
performed their procedures
她们都安全地回了家
And got them safely home.
艾希莉
Ashley...
♪ 坚持战斗 ♪
♪ Stay in the fight ♪
♪ 直到最后一轮 ♪
♪ Till the final round ♪
♪ 你不会输的 ♪
♪ You're not going under ♪
♪ 因为上帝在帮你 ♪
♪ 'Cause God is holding you right now... ♪
包括两个有渣男友的女士
Including two women whose loser boyfriends
那两个男人当她们手术的时候跑了
bailed on them while they were inside,
即使在平常的日子里也会发生这种事
something that happened pretty routinely, even on normal days.
-妈咪 你回来啦 -嗨 宝贝
- Mommy, you're home! - Oh, hi, baby.
妈妈身上淋湿了
Mommy is wet.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事啊 宝贝 怎么了
Yeah, baby. Why?
你鞋子上有血
Your shoes are all bloody.
知道吗
Oh. You know what?
妈妈在办公室帮助一位女士
Mommy was helping a lady at the office,
她流鼻血了
and she had a nosebleed.
但是我照顾好她了 她没事了
But I took care of her, and she's all better now.
好吗
Okay?
猜猜我现在想做什么
Guess what I'd really like to do right now.
什么
What?
开一场茶话会 就你和我
Have a tea party, just you and me.
我去准备好
I'll go get it all set up.
为自己感到自豪吗
Proud of yourself?
没人说过堕胎是美差
Nobody ever said abortion was pretty.
我们首先要颁发的是
Our first order of business is to present
计划生育年度员工奖
Planned Parenthood's Employee of the Year award.
得奖人是 艾比·约翰逊
And the award goes to... Abby Johnson.
恭喜你 艾比
Congratulations, Abby.
而且 女士们 我认为艾比的诊所
And, ladies, I don't think it's any coincidence
每月都能成为模范诊所
that Abby's clinic is the only one to be
这不是什么巧合
consistently on target on a month-to-month basis.
干得漂亮
Well done.
其次 我终于能确定这段时间的传言了
Second, I can finally confirm the rumors that have been swirling around.
国家已经批准了
National has given its approval.
海湾海岸很快将破土动工建立这所机构了
Gulf Coast will soon be breaking ground on this facility.
没错
That's right.
78000平方英尺的先进医疗中心
78,000 square feet of state-of-the-art medical center,
这使我们拥有了西半球最大的
making us the largest ambulatory surgical facility
移♥动♥外科设施 容许我们执行
in the Western Hemisphere, allowing us to perform
最高24周孕期的堕胎手术
procedures all the way to 24 weeks.
但同时我们也要面对一些挑战
But we're facing some challenges as well.
四年来的三次飓风
Three hurricanes in four years
耗尽了我们所有的资金储备
have emptied our cash reserves,
所以要注意
so take note.
我们将把化学引导堕胎项目扩张到
We are expanding chemically induced abortions
一周中的每一天
to every day of the week.
如果你愿意的话 看看你们面前的资料
Now take a look at the learning packets in front of you, if you would.
在那里你会发现你们每个诊所
And there you will find that each of your clinics
都被分配了增长指标
are being assigned growth targets
要完成去年双倍的堕胎次数
to double last year's totals on elective terminations.
电影精选列表