她疯了吗
Has she lost her mind?
因为我们在化学药品方面比手术更胜一筹
Because our margin is better on chemicals than surgicals,
没有了医生削减费用 我们将
with no doctors cutting into our fees, we are going to...
艾比
Abby?
那个 堕胎一直都不是我的主要任务
Well, it's just that abortion has never been my main priority.
看看第三页的任务说明
Just look at our mission statement on page three.
"通过患者服务 教育和倡导
"To provide a comprehensive range of reproductive health care
提供全面的生殖保健
and sexual health information
和性健康信息
through patient services, education and advocacy."
这才是我要做的
That's what I'm committed to doing.
所以 如果我们的任务是
So, if our stated goal is
通过减少意外怀孕的次数
to decrease the number of abortions
来减少流产的次数
by reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies,
那为什么我们被要求加倍堕胎
then why are we being asked to double our abortion count?
来 让我们翻到第四页
Why don't we turn to page four.
谢谢 请坐
Thank you.
艾比
Abby.
坦白说
Frankly,
我对你在里面打断我的行为感到震惊
I am shocked at the way you sabotaged me in there.
我为了做了这么多你就是这么感谢我的吗
Is this how you thank me for all that I have done for you?
-谢丽尔 我不是 -别说了 艾比
- Cheryl, I wasn't trying... - No, Abby,
我来给你解释一下
let me explain something to you.
快餐店希望通过销♥售♥汉堡保持收支平衡
Fast food outlets look to break even on the hamburgers they sell.
但卖♥♥汉堡只能做到收支平衡
That's all they do is break even.
可你知道他们是怎么赚钱的吗
Do you know how they make their money?
-不知道 -靠炸薯条和汽水
- No. - On the french fries and the soda,
靠低成本高利润的东西
the low-cost high-margin items.
谢丽尔 抱歉 我不明白
Cheryl, I'm sorry, but I don't understand...
堕胎就是炸薯条和汽水 但不知怎么的
Abortion is our fries and soda, but somehow
你刚决定那不再是你的首要任务了
you've just decided that it's no longer your priority.
是堕胎的费用支付了你的工资
Abortion is what pays your salary.
支付了你的四险一金
It pays for your matching 401K,
你的四周假期和充足的病假都靠它
your four weeks vacation, your ample sick time.
堕胎 堕胎的费用支付了这一切
Abortion... abortion is what pays for all of it,
养活了你和你的家庭
for you and your family.
现在 你决定结婚的时候我什么都没说
Now, I didn't say anything when you decided to get married,
当你决定当妈妈的时候我也只说了一点点
and I said very little when you chose to become a mother,
虽然我知道这会影响你的工作
although I knew it would impact your work.
但是作为诊所的主任 我们付你钱
But as clinic director, we are paying you
让你成为公♥司♥政策的完美工具
to be a perfect instrument of corporate policy.
公♥司♥政策也很简单
And corporate policy is simple.
我们提供堕胎
We are an abortion provider.
但是我们是非盈利组织
But we're a nonprofit organization.
非盈利组织是一种纳税状态
Nonprofit is a tax status,
而不是商业模式
not a business model.
你能相信她像那样羞辱我吗
Can you believe that she humiliated me like that?
我是说 我只是拿着我的奖品站在那里
I mean, I'm just standing there with my award,
看起来就像个傻子
looking like an idiot.
我该怎么加倍我诊所的堕胎次数
And how am I supposed to double the number of abortions?
难道要我开车到这附近转悠吗
Am I supposed to go driving around the neighborhood,
告诉大家该怀孕了
telling everybody to get pregnant?
我不觉得这样有用
I don't think that would work.
你真有趣
You're so funny.
-你想来一杯吗 -可以 谢谢
- Do you want a glass? - Yes, please.
你需要喝一杯
You're gonna need one,
因为你知道什么让我生气吗
because you know what really pisses me off?
真正让我生气的是他们
What really pisses me off is that they are
建了一个这个国家最大最先进的诊所
building the largest and most advanced clinic in the country
好让我们就能进行孕期24周的堕胎手术
so that we can perform abortions up to 24 weeks.
那是我永远不会跨越的底线
That is a line I said I would never cross.
好吧 假装一下你像我一样
Okay, pretend for a second that you're someone like me
相信所有的堕胎都是坏事
who believes all abortions are bad.
有什么不一样
What's the difference?
好吧 首先
Okay. First of all,
如果客人来晚了 已经孕晚期了
if we do them really late, third trimester,
那么她将会历经三天的磨难
it becomes a three-day ordeal.
那将不是外科手术那么简单了
It's no longer a surgical procedure.
那就是生孩子了
It's labor and delivery.
第一天 先要终止胎心
On the first day, they introduce a demise.
-等等 终止 -对胎儿进行安乐死
- Wait. A demise? - Euthanize the fetus.
他们通过子♥宫♥壁直接将地高辛
They stop the heart by injecting digoxin
注射到胎儿心脏 使心脏停止跳动
through the uterine wall directly into the baby's heart.
第二天 产生宫缩
Day two, they induce contractions.
第三天 分娩
Day three, it's the delivery,
人工引产死掉的胎儿
an artificially induced childbirth of a terminated fetus.
艾比
Abby...
你让我生不如死
you're killing me.
道格 是你要问问题的
Doug, you were the one who asked the question.
对 我知道 我知道 但是
Yeah, I know, I know, but...
好吧 我该和谁谈这个事
Well, who am I supposed to talk to about this?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吗 我不知道
All right? I don't know.
我只知道我们结婚八年
All I know is that here we are, eight years later,
唯一改变的只有你
and you're still thinking that you can change them
而你仍然认为你能改变他们 艾比
when the only thing that's changed is you, Abby.
你能听听你自己刚才描述手术的话吗
Can you even hear yourself talk right now about these procedures?
他们只是小宝宝 小小的脑袋
These are little babies, with a little brain
-小小的心脏 小小的手指 -道格
- and little hearts, little fingers, - Doug.
-小小的脚趾 -道格
- little toes. - Doug.
-道格 -我只是太爱你了
- Doug... - I just love you so much,
我简直不忍♥心看
I can hardly bear to watch it.
你好啊
Hey, you.
你需要休息一下
You need a break.
我们 我们需要休息一下
We... we need a break.
我也想 但是我有很多工作要做
I would love to, but I have a lot of work to do.
你一周只有一天休息
You only get one day off a week,
我可不想你为了计划生育在这吃苦耐劳
and I'm not gonna let you sit here slaving for Planned Parenthood.
所以 拿上你的东西
So, grab your things.
我们去吃这个星球上最好吃的
We're heading for the most thoroughly awesome
墨西哥菜
Mexican food on the planet.
如果你表现好
And if you play your cards right...
我就会走运吗
I might get lucky?
实际上 我在想我可能会放些玉米片
Actually, I was thinking I might throw in nachos,
但是 你的提议我也可以接受
but, hey, I'm okay with your suggestion.
我打赌你会的 我马上回来
I bet you are. I'll be right back.
这是您的南瓜麦芽酒
One pumpkin ale for you
-这是您的玛格丽特酒 -谢谢你
- and a margarita for you. - Thank you.
我等一下回来为你们点菜
Guys, I'll be back in a second to take your order.
看看菜单
Ah. Here's your menu.
挑一些真正的好东西
Pick you out something real nice,
因为我已经知道我要吃什么了
'cause I know what I'm going with.
好吧 你吃什么
All right, so then what are you having?
如果要我说 就是厨房♥里那个
Only the biggest,
最大 最湿润 最带劲的
wettest, nastiest carnitas chimichanga ever to come out of that kitchen,
手撕猪肉炸卷饼
if I have anything to say about it.
所以 你吃什么
So, how about you?
好吧 听好了 小伙子
Mm, well, step aside, muchacho,
因为我要吃 你准备好了吗
because I am having... you ready for it?
巧克力焦糖牛奶太妃玉米片
The chocolate caramel dulce de leche dessert nachos.
什么 来干一个
What? Toast to that.
很不错
This is good.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
不过 喝慢一点 我们才刚刚开始
Pace yourself, though. We're just getting started.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
好了 吃完饭去干什么
Okay, so what is next?
我想在家办个电影节
I'm thinking a film festival at our place.
你可以选《飘》
Heads, you get Gone with the Wind.
我选《七宝奇谋》最后看
Tails, I get The Goonies.
不 我就知道你会说《七宝奇谋》
No! I knew you were gonna say The Goonies.
我可不想看那些孩子
I am not watching those kids
电影精选列表