-再过一遍青春期 -那可是经典
- go through puberty again. - It's a cult classic.
不要
No.
-给个机会嘛 -不 好了 好了
- Give it a chance. - No. Okay, all right.
我们各退一步 看《300勇士》
We will compromise and watch 300.
知道为什么我这么爱你吗
Is it any wonder why I love you?
就看《300勇士》了
300 it is.
敬我们
To us.
格蕾茜在父母家 我们单独过夜
Gracie at the parents', a night alone.
这多棒啊
How good is this?
乔治·提勒医生
...Dr. George Tiller has died
在他自己的教堂被枪杀后
after being gunned down inside his own church.
堪萨斯州人流医生被枪杀
他是国内为数不多的该职业工作人员
One of the few such providers in the country,
提勒医生在今早的礼拜仪式中头部中弹
Dr. Tiller was shot in the head this morning during worship services.
堪萨斯州人流医生被枪杀
警♥察♥说他们正在搜寻嫌疑犯
Police say they are searching for a suspect
-他们会为国内该职业的群众 -快走
- to offer protection to other appropriate people - Let's go.
和设施提供保护
and facilities around the nation.
-快走 快 -67岁的提勒
- Now. Come on. - The 67-year-old Tiller
三十多年来一直提供堕胎服务
had offered abortions for more than three decades,
按他自己估计约执行过6万次堕胎
performing by his own estimate roughly 60,000 procedures.
提勒医生是妇女保健服务的医学主任
Dr. Tiller was the medical director of Women's Health Services...
什么人会在教堂里朝别人头上开枪啊
What kind of person would shoot someone in the head in church?
道格 我认识他 他有家庭的
Doug, I knew him. He had a family.
我知道 小艾
I know, Ab.
现在 我只想去接格蕾丝然后
Right now, all I care about is picking up Grace
把你俩安全送到家
and getting the two of you home safely.
你觉得我有危险吗
You think I'm in danger?
我不知道 但是我不想冒险
I don't know, but I'm not taking any chances.
你还好吗 宝贝
Are you okay, sweetheart?
我没事 妈妈
I'm fine, Mom.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- Ready? - Yeah.
等等 你不觉得你在这过夜更好吗
Wait, don't you think it makes more sense for you to spend the night here?
听你♥妈♥的♥
Come on.
这是虚假的同情
It's false sympathy.
就是这样
That's what it is.
所有这些反堕胎者谴责凶手的行为
All these pro-lifers condemning a killer's actions
搞得好像他们在乎一样
like they care?
我想他们只是想逃避责任
I think they're just trying to avoid the blame.
这不重要 好吗
It doesn't matter, okay?
重要的是我们都在这
What matters is that we keep everyone here...
意味着你 我 我们所有人
that means you, me, all of us
还有我们的顾客都是安全的
and our clients... safe.
我们要特别注意那些
We need to pay special attention to anything
不合常理的事情
that seems out of place.
这里是计划生育诊所 我是蕾妮
Planned Parenthood. This is Renee.
是休斯顿打来的 找你的
It's Houston, for you.
-我是艾比 -我是人力资源部的苏珊
- This is Abby. - This is Susan from HR.
我需要你来休斯顿一趟
I need you to come to Houston.
今天下午你能开车过来吗
Can you drive down this afternoon?
有点仓促 是关于提勒的吗
Um, it's kind of short notice. Is this about Tiller?
不 艾比 是关于你的
No, Abby, it's about you.
谢丽尔和我想见你一面
Cheryl and I would like to meet with you.
好吧 我尽快过去
Okay. I'll be there as soon as I can.
公♥司♥的人想见我
Corporate wants to meet with me.
艾比 我们把你叫来这里是想让你知道
Abby, we've called you here to let you know
你正式受到了公♥司♥的谴责
you're being formally reprimanded.
是因为什么
What am I being reprimanded for?
你一直在挑战我和我的权威
You've been challenging me and my authority.
你变得喜欢争论了
You've become combative,
质疑我的指令 与我争论 推诿
disputing my directives, arguing and pushing back.
我是你是上司
I'm your supervisor.
因此 听从我的指示是你的工作
Therefore, it's your job to follow my instructions.
我在计划生育诊所的八年里
In my eight years at Planned Parenthood,
我一直都收到各种赞美
I have never received anything less than praise.
我没有一个黑点
I've not had a single black mark,
没有警告 更没有谴责
not a warning, much less a reprimand.
你刚刚把我评为年度最佳员工
You just honored me as Employee of the Year.
没有人比我更尽职尽责了
No one has been more committed than I have.
尽管如此 你还是会被谴责
Nonetheless, the reprimand stands.
我需要你在这个确认书上签字
I'll need you to sign this acknowledgment
表示我们谈过了 你已知情
that we had this talk and you are aware of it.
我知道这也许很难相信
I know this might be hard to believe,
但第二天早上我回到诊所后
but I went back to the clinic the next morning,
比以往任何时候都更有决心
more determined than ever to do my job
尽我所能去做好工作
to the best of my ability.
这是我脑海里的东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
你介意我们为它祈祷吗
Do you mind if we pray over it?
-我不确定 -拜托了
- I don't know about that, man. - Please?
听着 我不是什么怪物
Look, I'm not some kind of monster.
我 我只是一个开货车的 我不
I-I'm just a guy who drives a truck. I don't...
很快的 我们待在栅栏后面
We'll be quick. We'll stay on this side of the fence.
好吧
Okay.
你们也许想等等 我还有一桶要拉出来
You might want to wait. I got another one coming out.
你好 艾比 抱歉打扰你
Hey, Abby. Sorry to bother you,
但他们在后面房♥间需要帮手
but they need an extra person in the back room.
-你有空吗 -当然了
- Are you free? - Sure.
2号♥手术室
梅根说你们需要帮助
Hi. Megan said you needed some assistance?
2号♥手术室
主啊 我们将几百孩童灵魂托付于你
Lord, we commend the souls of these hundreds of children,
他们的名字只有你知道 被你守护着
whose true names are known only to You, to Your keeping.
我们知道他们将永远和你在一起
For we know they are with you now and forever.
我们为受伤的父母祈祷
We pray for healing for the wounded mothers and fathers.
主啊 我们祈祷结束堕胎的罪恶吧
And, Lord, we pray to end the sin of abortion.
在您的话语中 您曾承诺
For in your word, you have promised,
"这称为我名下的子民
"If my people who are called by my name
若是自卑 祷告 寻求我的面
will humble themselves and pray and seek my face
转离他们的恶行
and turn from their wicked ways,
我必从天上垂听
then I will hear from Heaven,
赦免他们的罪医治他们的地"
and I will forgive their sin, and I will heal their land."
祈祷
结束
堕胎
艾比·约翰逊在另一个房♥间
Abby Johnson is in the other room.
这里吗
Here?
她想退出
She wants out.
祈祷结束堕胎
今天工作很累吗
Rough day at the office?
对
Yeah.
对 你可以这么说
Yeah, uh... you could say that.
想谈谈吗
Want to talk about it?
谢谢
Thanks.
我看到了
I saw it.
孩子动了
And it moved.
不停地扭动 就像在为自己的生命奋斗
And it was like it was twisting and fighting for its life.
这个小巧
This tiny...
小巧完美的小宝宝
tiny, perfect little baby.
然后就不见了
And then it was just gone.
我周一就去
I'm gonna go in on Monday,
去交辞职信
and I'm gonna put in my resignation,
就这样
and that's it.
-就这样吗 -就这样
- Just like that? - Just like that.
我
I...
我再也不想参与堕胎了
I never want to be a part of an abortion again.
大家都在找我 问我有没有事
Everybody's looking for me and asking if I'm okay.
你离开多久了
How long have you been gone?
差不多一个小时
Almost an hour.
在周六吗
On a Saturday?
这不会让他们怀疑吗
Won't that make them suspicious?
他们永远不会猜到我在这里
They would never guess I was here.
他们 他们不会明白的
They-they wouldn't understand.
艾比 我们能帮助你找别的工作
Abby, we can help you find another job.
电影精选列表